• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The First One Ch. 01

The First One Ch. 01

His daughter called him as he got off the freeway. He fumbled past his wallet for his phone.

"Hi dad. Bree's going to the mall for her birthday and having a sleepover after. You'll be home late anyway. Can I go?"

"Uh," he pulled in to a red light. "Yeah, sure sweetie, remember your toothbrush."

He heard her squealing just before she hung up, and smiled, glad she was back to her old self after the divorce. He'd been hoping for some family time though, but...oh well. He was going home early after a mess with the fire sprinklers and some idiot smoking on the floor below; the office was shut down as techies tried to salvage the electronics. Some personal time was just as good.

He pulled into the curb half a block from his house, scowling at the car parked in front of his driveway. His neighbor was having one of his overly-noisy hi-fi blasting parties again, and the sound of it would penetrate every house on the street. He got out of the car, grimacing at the wet, clinging fabric of his shirt, and tried to ignore the dampness of his socks. The street was deserted.

He reached the front door and found it unlocked. He sighed; Sara must have forgotten to lock it again. He'd have to talk to her when she got back.

He entered and locked the door behind him. Musically indecipherable but rhythmic bass made the walls and floors vibrate slightly. He removed his shoes and socks and tossed the latter into the laundry room.

"Sara?"

He froze at the unfamiliar, female voice. Then he remembered - the babysitter. Something else Sara apparently forgot.

"Sara? Are you ready?"

He turned the corner to step into the living room. The babysitter - Tammy or something - was sitting on the couch, blindfolded, of all things, with one of his ties. She sounded nervous. He wanted to laugh, but didn't. Were images of home invasion entering her head? The thought was strangely appealing.

He walked closer, silently. She was definitely nervous. Her hands slid from the couch to fiddle with the hem of her skirt. He stopped a foot away from her and admired the view. It was a very short skirt, the kind that would fly up if she twirled around.

"S - Sara?" She sounded more and more unsure. He loosened the tie around his neck, finding himself unexpectedly aroused.

"Uh...Ready or not, here I come!" she called out.

She stood up and bumped into his chest. He reacted unthinkingly and caught her hands firmly before she could pull the blindfold off. She whimpered and shied away; he pushed her back until she was forced down on the couch.

"Shhhh," he whispered, leaning in close. His breath was hot at her ear and brushed her neck. She whimpered again and shrank away, and he smirked.

"Then again, it doesn't matter," he told her, gathering her hands into one of his large ones, "I watched the little girl leave a while ago. The neighbors are being very loud. You can hear it. No one will hear you."

He rubbed a thumb lightly across her bottom lip, delighted when her breath caught and started again faster.

"No, please, don't, please," she begged. He considered - if he would stop now. But how many opportunities like this would there be again? None, likely.

"No," he told her. He straddled her and pulled her hands up to pin them above her head. She began gasping and thrashed in his grip; he squeezed her tightly between his thighs. He reached behind her with his free hand and grasped her dark, tumbling hair.

"Behave, sweetie," he growled, pulling her hair so she was forced to expose her neck to him. She began to say something and choked as he nuzzled her soft skin.

"Mmmm," he rumbled, licking the hollow at her collarbone. She jerked involuntarily, and he pulled harder so he could use his teeth.

"N-no," she gasped, just before she whimpered again as he released her hair and rubbed a light hand over her breasts.

"No?" he breathed, straightening to press his erection against her stomach. She shuddered and he ground into her softness, getting harder as she tried and failed to suppress another whimper. Breathing deeply with arousal, he was distracted a moment as it suddenly occurred to him Sara might come back for something. Wouldn't be good for her to see daddy doing this.

He stood off the couch and pulled the babysitter up after him, and before she could react turned her around to twist her arms up behind her back.

"Walk," he commanded harshly. She resisted, trembling, but he shoved her forward and she was forced to obey. He was heading toward his bedroom, but he opened every door loudly on the way there, pretending to be searching, pretending the stranger in his own house.

He opened the right door at last, and still almost dragging her, entered. His eyes swept the room, and lighting on the bedside table, was struck by inspiration. He led her to the bed and bent her over it, picking up his wedding ring on the way. Holding it carefully, he pressed the cold ring to the babysitter's temple.

"You know what this is, darling?"

She suddenly became very attentive.

"Move and I'll blow your brains out."

He waited a second, then moved swiftly away to the open closet, from which he grabbed a handful of his neatly hung ties. She hadn't moved a hair.

"Get on the bed," he commanded. She sobbed sharply, afraid.

Good.

"Move!" he ordered. She fumbled her way clumsily onto the covers and knelt there, weeping quietly. He knotted several ties together and dragged her right leg into position to tie to the bedpost.

"Y-you won't gh-get away with this," she threatened ineffectively. He smirked to himself.

"You don't know who I am, sweetie, and if I end up killing you, they'll think the father did it." He curled a knuckle under her chin and admired her pretty lips, the way they trembled, how she bit her lower one in an effort to stop the trembling.

He suddenly shoved her down, quickly climbing on top to straddle her chest. His knees pinned her arms to the mattress, and her ribs heaved under him, lightly rubbing his hardness every time she breathed. He fastened her wrists to the bedposts, though she being so small didn't touch all the way; his ties made makeshift silk leases.

He climbed off the bed to circle, admiring his handiwork. Her skirt had gotten rumpled, and showed the edges of her lace-edged panties. Her buttoned top now rode up, and he couldn't help lightly trailing fingers along the exposed skin. She had pulled her free leg tightly against the shackled one, and all that did was offer him the opportunity to wrench her knees apart and hear her cry out.

He spared a moment to pull his annoyingly damp shirt off and remove his tie. He undid his belt and yanked it off, making sure any part that could make a sound did. He snapped it, testing, but the new leather was too stiff for a good whip. He wasn't sure he wanted to leave marks anyway.

He ran it instead around her neck, inserting one end through the buckle to make a choke lease. She pleaded with him the entire time, but he ignored her. He wasn't even worried about her screaming for help. His ex-wife had been paranoid and had had the bedroom soundproofed for Sara's sake, and now he was going to make good use of it.

He pulled the collar tight until she gasped for air; he let her do so for a few moments, then loosened his grip to let her breathe. He crouched above her and ran his hands down her small torso, down to her exposed belly, up under the slightly see-through shirt to touch her bra. His hands slid under her back to unfasten it.

She squirmed, but he laughed, and tugging sharply ripped the hooks away. Her bra undone, he pulled everything up, past her breasts, covering her face with the shirt. Her nipples were erect - he wasn't sure how surprised or amused he was at this. He bent, letting his breath reach her skin first.

"Oh, God, please don't," she begged him, "please don't ohhhhhh no God no oh God"

He let his tongue tease expertly around her nipple, tweaking the other one with his fingers. He wasn't sure how old she was - he'd hired her online and had left before she'd arrived that morning - but she reacted like it was her first time being teased like this. It was - pleasing. If she was a virgin - he felt himself growing harder still at the thought. His pants were fast becoming unforgivable.

He unbent to undo the zipper of his pants, and eased his erection out, sighing in relief. The girl - she couldn't have been more than twenty at most - had shuddered visibly at the sound of the zipper.

"How old are you?" he asked her, stroking his member lightly. She stammered as she replied, n-nineteen.

He stroked her thigh beneath him, pleased with the answer, pleased with her. He slid his fingers up under her skirt, brushing against a zipper on the way. He unzipped the skirt and pulled it down, off one leg to be strung on the tie binding the other like a bead. She aimed an awkward kick his way and he let it connect; it had no force anyway, not the way she was aiming. Then he gripped the offending leg's ankle tightly, and, hooking a finger into the crotch of her panties, pulled it down also, while she bucked desperately, trying to keep it on.

He was again pleasantly surprised - she was wet. And also very hairless. He chuckled and bent to pull her legs over his head, onto his shoulders.

"No. No no nononono," she began pleading again. He inched closer and kissed her inner thigh lightly, brushing his lips over the skin. She twitched - he saw out of the corner of his eye - and he growled as he kissed even closer, until he could smell her wet heat.

"Nonononostoppleasestopdon't-"

He licked her nub experimentally. The begging cut off suddenly as her whole body spasmed at the touch. He wondered - what if -

He set his lips to her clit and sucked gently, then licked her wet slit only to immediately suck her clit again, harder.

"Ohh, God - ohhhhno stop n-"

He bit her, very lightly, and even as she bucked and her legs curled, trying to bring him closer, he pulled away, savoring the taste of her. He was - almost - certain she was a virgin. He placed a finger at her entrance and rubbed lightly - she was mewling and begging at the same time, and he wanted to make sure he wrung every last pleasure out of her. He shifted to lay atop of her, between her legs, which she was vainly trying to pull together again. His erection pulsed hotly against her thigh.

"Are you a virgin, sweetie?"

She panted, speechless as he rubbed her clit lazily, then circled back down to push gently at her entrance.

"You know I can just find out right now..."

He slid his finger gently into her wet pussy, feeling her tighten around it as she moan helplessly.

"Let's see..."

He twisted his hand to face palm down, eliciting a shudder out of her, and pulled his finger out slowly, gently stirring her as he went.

"Uhn, ah. Ah! ohh...aah nnnn...!" she whimpered under him, her hips moving involuntarily with the need to come. His crooked finger caught as he pulled it out, and his erection jerked, grew impossibly harder.

"Am I your first time, darling? We'll have to do it raw, then; you should feel what cum is like your first time."

She breathed heavily, and he levered himself up to pull her shirt down off of her face, so he could unbutton it. Then he decided he didn't care how she would get dressed after - he wouldn't stick around, certainly - and ripped the thin fabric so he could remove it completely. He lucked out on her bra - the straps were removable, and a second later he had her naked and quivering.

She shifted, as if she knew he was inspecting her every detail. He took his cock in his hand, feeling as if he would burst soon without relief. She was wet. And ready, very ready...but he decided against trying to fit his length inside her while it was in the state it was in - he would rip her more than necessary, and he wasn't that much of a sadist.

"I'm going to untie your hands," he told her, "and you're going to suck me off."

"I - I don't - "

He didn't wait for all of her reply, instead leaning over to yank the knots open. He grasped her shoulder and jerked her upright, guiding her into a position on her knees. He knelt in front of her face and rubbed his cock against her lips, across her cheeks. She tried to pull away, but he wrapped his hands in her hair and held her firmly against the tip of his cock.

"I..." she whispered, and this time he spared the attention to listen.

"I've n-never d-done this before."

"Open your mouth," he instructed, and her lips parted slightly, trembling again.

"Take me in your mouth. Suck."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The First One Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 680 milliseconds