The First Time

"Keep them here!" he instructed, placing her hands on her hips. "I want you to strip and remove your panties before we have you get down on all fours," he suggested sternly. "Remove everything now."

Sara's hands trembled with nervous anticipation as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of her skirt. Her head strained against the confining collar as she pressed the soft fabric down to her knees. She pulled her panties down next so she would only have to bend down once to pull everything over her feet. The coolness of the basement air on her exposed privates made her shiver. She felt his hand touch hers as he slipped the silky bundle past her knees, down to her feet. He knelt beside her as he eased her panties over her feet, one at a time.

"Kneel here for me," he gestured to the top of the bench. Lifting her left knee, she slowly crawled onto the platform, resting on both knees.

"Down on all fours, your knees and elbows please," he said calmly and softly into her ear as his arms wrapped around her torso and guided her to the intended position.

Her nipples throbbed under the pressure of the clamps, especially now that she was in the prone position. She wiggled, finding the motion soothing on her aching breasts. He may have noticed her movement as he loosened the right clamp a bit then suddenly tugged it from her nipple. The stinging surge of blood flow made her wince. He rubbed her right areola as he tugged the clamp from her left side without opening it first. He knelt beside her again as he paused to pleasure her stinging breasts. With ever-increasing circles, he caressed her breasts. She moaned with pleasure as her nipples hardened again. The tightness in the bruised areas made them sting in an entirely new way.

Unable to lift her head, her gaze was fixed on her forearms. She watched as he took her right hand and laid it between the two bolts that bordered one wooden trough in the right-hand corner of the table. She carried her weight of her upper body on her elbows. He produced a matching wooden block with the other half circle cut from it and assembled it over her wrist and the protruding bolts. Once it was in place he spun some wing nuts down the bolts to secure her wrist. As she now expected, he pulled her left arm to the other corner and locked it in place. There was no give in the wooden blocks. She could barely rotate her forearms within the openings. The edges were sharp and unforgiving, discouraging any movement.

He ran his hands over her bare back and bottom as he moved down beside her feet. Sara could feel his hands spread and lift her legs as he placed her ankles into similar restraints at the other end of the table. She found the forceful handling of her body very erotic. Her feet overhung the end of the table. She found that she could scarcely move as he ran his hands over her shivering body. He loved to tease her as he stimulated her to frenzy. He traced his finger gently down her spine, ending with her anus. He ran his finger in circles around her tight opening.

"We'll have to explore this some other time," he remarked.

Her wrists and ankles pulled against the restraints as her muscles tightened from his sensuous touch. He abruptly stopped and walked away, leaving her wanting more.

She waited for what was to come next. He was beyond her limited field of vision. She could hear him moving about the basement shop. Following the sound of his footsteps, she caught sight of him as he came around the corner, walking toward her face.

"No!" she screamed as she saw the device in his hands. A shudder shot up her back. "Not that!" she cried to no avail as he slipped the harness under her chin.

"Say your safe word now or you'll be committed for the duration. Open your mouth wide," he ordered, looking her straight in the eyes.

She was frightened, yet excited and aroused. Part of her wanted to leave immediately. Her adventurous spirit prevented her from ending the session so abruptly. She shook her head no and opened her mouth. He pressed the soft rubber ball against her lips and teeth as he pulled on the leather strap. Pinching her nose between his fingers, he forced her mouth open just enough to squeeze the ball between her teeth. She could feel her tongue being pressed against the bottom of her mouth as he secured the harness around the back of her head. Another leather strap descended from above her forehead and straddled her nose. Her jaw ached from the pressure inside her mouth. The bright red rubber ball tasted like brand new sneakers smelled. She winced as she struggled to adjust to the tightness that she felt about her face and head. Her jaw already ached.

He continued to move about, searching for something else. Suddenly, she could feel his touch on her bottom. His fingers were probing between her legs, tugging on her swollen lips. She began to feel more aroused as he explored her clit and labia. She could feel the moisture beginning to build as he spread her lips before inserting his finger deep inside. He placed his other hand on the small of her back as he inserted a second finger deeper than the first. They were withdrawn just as was nearing climax.

He slapped her bottom playfully as he rose again to his feet. She strained her neck in a futile attempt to see what he was doing. The sound of a drawer opening and closing was her only clue as to what was about to happen. Unsure of how to react, her body tightened when she felt his hands on her sides. The soft touch of his fingertips tickled as he swept them across her back and sides. It seemed as though he were searching for something. His touch slowly descended down her backside until he was stroking her legs. Her leg muscles tightened. Something was being wrapped tightly around her right calf, just above the ankle. It felt too hard and narrow to be a strap or tape. She waited for an explanation, but he remained silent. The sound of tape being pulled from the roll broke the silence. She felt the sticky adhesive as he encased her leg where the wire had been wrapped.

"That is the ground wire, Sara."

His touch returned to her torso. He gently stroked her body, raising goose bumps all over her skin. The e coolness of the basement air made intensified the sensation. Despite the cool air, he was making her hot inside.

"We going to explore and examine you to determine where your most sensitive and erogenous areas lie," he explained. "I'm going to apply a light electric current to different areas of your body with a probe and feel the involuntary response in your vaginal area with my fingers".

His hand swept across her fluff as he manipulated her swollen lips. The wetness was apparent as his fingers entered with ease. Trembling, she steadied herself as he probed in her wet cunt. His touch made her shiver with excitement as he slid his fingers deeper, pressing against the G-spot. He lingered there, stroking his middle finger back and forth over the sensitive area.

An intense sensation was suddenly apparent on her leg. She felt pressure and a sharp tingle when he pressed something cold and metallic against her thigh. The muscles in her midsection tightened immediately. Spasms erupted throughout her entire body as he applied the electrical current. She held her breath until he lifted the electrode at the end of a plastic wand. Almost immediately, he pressed again in a spot a little closer to her slit. This time she could feel his knuckles inside her swollen cunt as her pelvic muscles squeezed his fingers. It felt as though every muscle in her body was attentive to his touch. He played her body like a fine musical instrument as he continued to hunt for just the right spot.

He circled around her groin, frequently returning to the places that had evoked the most response. The tip of a pen or marker could be felt drawing circles as he marked the prime spots. Beads of perspiration formed over her skin from the involuntary muscle spasms. Sara was rapidly feeling drained. She could feel the beads of sweat running down her face along the leather straps. Her limbs ached from the workout. It felt as though she had been doing hard physical labor after just a few minutes. She braced for each wave as he leaned over her back. Then the stimulation stopped suddenly. Her heart was racing. Her nostrils, now flared wide open were barely able to keep up with her heavy breathing.

"Still okay? He inquired. She nodded as best she could within the confines of the collar. "Good girl," he encouraged her as he rose to his feet. He withdrew his hand from her wet pussy.

Taking deep breaths, she rested, waiting for the torment to resume. She could feel the moisture trickling down her thighs. When her breathing returned to normal, Sara noticed that everything was quiet. She realized that his presence was no longer evident nearby. She waited. The cool air now felt cold against her wet skin. She shivered. She noticed that her hands were red from pulling against the wooden restraints.

The silence was shattered by the slap of his hand on her sweaty bottom. Her reflexes made her pull against the restraints as he surprised her. She felt a bit weary of his playfulness. Perhaps the last session had taken more out of her than she at first realized.

He rubbed a towel over her backside, drying her skin from the beads of perspiration. The thick towel felt nice on her skin. His caring manner sometimes seemed contrary to his domination of her.

She could tell that he was preparing something by the sounds of wrappers and peeling tape. A sticky button was placed on her inner thigh, a location that she remembered as a circled spot. He applied a half-dozen more at the other spots that he had marked. Thicker pieces of tape were laid around her leg to hold some wires that were draped across her back and buttocks.

"We're going to make you experience female ejaculation," he explained. I'm going to touch you with my fingers as this machine stimulates you electrically. Don't be surprised if you pass out from exhaustion. Are you ready, Luv?"

Sara was taken aback by his bold statement. She wasn't sure how to respond. He seemed to take her lack of response as a "yes." She felt a wonderfully strange surge of arousal in her midsection. Her body quivered with more intensity than before as the stimulation moved around like strobe lights at a rock concert. Her hips swayed as different muscles were forced to contract under the influence of the machine. His hands held her stable as she twitched and jiggled. He held her breast with one hand as his other stroked her pussy. She felt his fingers spreading her clit as he stroked her wet cunt. Wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure spread through her entire body. Sara could feel the heat flushing through her body like the effect that happened to her face when she was embarrassed.

She felt a twinge in her groin, different from any sensation she had ever felt before. It was a pleasant feeling and it seemed as though she was about to wet herself. She couldn't tell what exactly was happening. Every muscle in her body was as tight as could be. She felt faint. Just as she was losing control and thought she would pass out it came. An involuntary sequence of muscle spasms. She could feel it was coming now and she couldn't stop it. It sprayed with such force from her opening. Everything was wet including her own thighs. Had she ejaculated? She fell limp with the most pleasurable exhaustion she had ever experienced. Sara fell on the table n a heap, a smile on her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds