• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The First Visit

The First Visit

12

Finally!

He had been talking to her for months, yet they'd never met face to face. Such is life in these days of all things "e" and "i." They knew everything there was to know about each other, including favorite colors, family history, habits and personal "sayings," and, of course, sexual preferences, likes, and dislikes.

He was 21 and quite unlike his still-immature college contemporaries. At 5'10" and 165 lbs., he had an athletic body that was most often used to push keys, flip through the pages of a book, or play some sport or another. He excelled at most tasks and thought entirely too much... at least according to her. His short brown hair was cut in a fairly standard style and he dressed tastefully, though not always "up." His weaker upper body was strangely offset by his muscular legs.

She was a slightly older woman who was self-employed - and took too many vacations. Coming off of a bad relationship, she found solace - and quite a few laughs - in him. She took care of her body, and it showed, with long brown hair reaching to her waist, and a tight stomach and butt to complement her shapely breasts and legs.

Bed Time

His dorm room looked as good as 10' x 15' of pale yellow cinder can look. He had candles placed around the room - none near his precious electronics and illegal as heck on this campus. He wanted their first time meeting to be special. She arrived at about the same time as the pizza - official college meal of champions - and they chatted over the deep dish. After "dinner" he brought out a bottle of wine and both had a few glasses while he held her in his arms and talked about whatever things people falling in love talk about.

They decided to put on a movie and finally settled on the classic romance "Ghostbusters." Very little was said as both grew a bit weary from the wine and late hour. They climbed into bed - he had offered to sleep in the La-Z-Boy, but she insisted he sleep with his arms around her. He lay down next to the brunette and put his arm around her stomach, adjusted the pillow, and kissed the back of her neck.

Snuggle Time

She moved slightly in his arms at this innocent kiss and snuggled more closely to him. He felt her butt press against his lap and her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms more tightly around her and again kissed her on the neck, this time more to the side. Then he kissed her again, closer to her ear. And again.

She rolled onto her back and put her hands on the sides of his head. He couldn't hear her say "I love you," but she mouthed the words, then pulled his lips to hers. They met awkwardly at first - as lips unaccustomed to kissing each other meet - but quickly became familiar with each other as they kissed for what felt like hours. When the kiss finally broke, he was laying with one leg between hers, his hands on her stomach and behind her neck. The moonlight cast soft shadows over the sheets, her night shirt, and her face.

"I love you too" he said back to her, and again leaned down to kiss her lips. This time their tongues met and began massaging each other. He ran his fingers through her hair and moved his hand further up and down, from her hips to her ribs, exploring the curves beneath him. Her hand at his hips and in his hair, she pulled him to her more closely as their kiss grew in intensity.

Her leg was now wrapped around his, and he delighted in the feeling of her skin against his, her lips against his. Bolder now, he moved his free hand to breast, cupping it gently with his palm while gently massaging the softness underneath. At this, she rubbed her leg against his, enjoying his touch as much as he was.

They continued to kiss and explore each other's bodies for what seemed like hours. She had rolled on top of him, her hair falling from her head and creating a sort of wall around their faces. Their passion had not waned, and in fact when he reached down and began pulling up her night shirt, they were kissing more hotly than when they had first started. She sat upright and pulled the shirt off of herself the rest of the way. The pale light reflected off of the curves of her chest, contained by a satin and lace white bra that looked as soft as what it contained. She leaned down and resumed kissing him, the skin of their stomachs rubbing against each other.

One hand running through her hair and the other sliding up and down her thigh, he unclasped her bra and slid his hands over her back, keeping the satin pressed firmly between them. He rolled her onto her back and again threaded a leg between hers. This time, as he cupped her breast, he massaged a bit harder, kneading the soft mound of flesh held within the satiny cup. He felt a nipple straining to push at the material and subconsciously gave it a squeeze every now and then.

She pulled him more on top of her and moved her hands to his hips, sliding her fingers underneath the waistband of his boxer shorts. This is the first time she felt his manhood pushing against her, as she spread her legs slightly to let his hips lower further onto hers. Her hands roamed over his back and shoulders as he began kissing her cheek, slowly sliding downward to plant soft kisses on her neck. She let out a quiet whimper as he moved to her earlobe and gently kissed it, sliding his tongue around the outside of her ear. He even noticed the goosebumps this gave her. "I love you" he whispered as he slid his tongue down her neckline to her collarbone, which he kissed tenderly, moving slowly to her shoulder and down her arm. He took her hand and kissed it, then gently sucked each of her fingers into his mouth. Placing a trail of kisses up her other arm, he again kissed her neck and her lips before sliding his body down further.

Let's Take That Off Of You...

His hands moved to her shoulders, his fingers under the bra straps, as he kissed the area between her breasts. He slid his tongue down her chest to her stomach and proceeded to kiss her stomach and ribs while sliding the bra straps down her arms. He returned his attention to her lips and neck, teasing her. His chest pressed against hers as they kissed. He slid his tongue down to the spot between her breasts and, taking the satin in his teeth, lifted it away from her, tossing the bra beside the bed. After staring at her breasts in the shadows, he again kissed her neck and lips, savoring the feel of her chest against his. He could feel her smallish nipples and ached to feel them. He didn't ache long: her hands in his hair, she pushed his head to one of her nipples, which he kissed softly.

Tracing a circle around her nipple with his tongue, he placed his hand on her other breast and began to massage it, gently squeezing the nipple with his fingers. Then he took her nipple into his mouth and gently bit it, eliciting a soft moan. He sucked at her nipple while playing with the other. They were getting more excited with every passing moment. Kissing his way from one nipple to the other, his mouth found the second as erect as the first and began to suck and nibble on it.

Her hands ran through his hair as he continued to explore her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. She had wrapped a leg around his, greatly enjoying the pleasure he was providing. She moved against his tongue and surprised herself with the amount of noise she was making. His tongue travelled down her stomach to the top of her panties. Oh how she wished he'd go lower. He tickled her ribs, and returned to her fingers, sucked them into his mouth again. He placed her hands on her stomach and returned his mouth to her nipples.

He continued sucking and nibbling at her nipples, moving his hands all over her chest, stomach, neck, and arms. She felt warmth between her legs and in her chest. His tongue continued to flick and suck at her breasts and nipples, and her hands grew restless running through his hair. Oh how she wished he would stop teasing her! She had waited months for this, and now that it was here, she couldn't wait to finish! His licking and sucking was driving her wild! Finally, she'd had enough, and pulled his head to hers for their first kiss in a long time.

She Gets Her Revenge

As they kissed, her nipples now very sensitive against his chest, she rolled to his side. The cool air reminded her how hot she had become beneath him and his talented tongue. Returning his anxious kisses, she slowly moved her hand down his side and slid it up the inside of his thigh. She gave his cock a light squeeze, and he replied with a small moan in his kiss. She continued to lightly squeeze and play with him through his boxers.

After one last kiss, she started sliding her tongue down his chest, pausing only to kiss and suck his nipples. It was a trick she had learned long before, and one which he wish more women knew. Planting kisses down a path to his belly button, her hands slid up his thighs underneath his red penguin boxers. After gently biting the inside of his thighs, she pulled the boxers down his legs and tossed them beside the bed. Her eyes widened a bit at the size of his cock - it was quite a nice size, and thick enough that she knew she'd feel it. Her mind flashed forward to thoughts of putting it inside of her... but his soft moan brought her back to the present.

She continued to kiss his inner thighs, returning the teasing he had done. Her hands traced up and down his thighs and stomach as he subconsciously spread his legs apart, his cock lying against his stomach. She tired of teasing him - and herself for that matter - and began to kiss and massage his balls, her hand slowly sliding up and down the smooth underside of his erectness. He was particularly smooth, she thought to herself, and she couldn't wait to slide her tongue along that smoothness... but she knew she must wait.

She felt a rising heat in him as she slid her tongue back to the base of his cock, licking from side to side. Her hand closed around the shaft and she squeezed a bit harder. She then began to trace lines with her tongue, back and forth, moving slowly up his rod. Her hand moved to the head, which she squeezed hard between her fingers. As her tongue inched closer to the top of his love stick, his head fell back onto the pillow and he closed his eyes. He moved his from her shoulders to her hair and back. She paused when she reached the sensitive underside of his rod's head, gently flicking out her tongue a few times, tasting a light hint of his pre-cum.

She took him the purple head of his manhood in her mouth and, though she didn't think it possible, felt him grow as she sucked fiercely. Meanwhile his hands had fallen to the bed, where he grabbed at the sheets, forced into another world by the pleasure. A weaker man would have dealt his load right then and there, but he held on... barely. After what seemed like minutes she slowed down and slid her mouth further down onto his cock, sucking much more gently.

While she slid her mouth up and down his cock, squeezing its base with her hand and massaging his balls with her other, her tongue continued to massage the smooth underside inside of her mouth. She took most of him inside of her mouth, and pumped the base with her hand. He looked up occasionally from the pillow to see himself sliding between her moist lips, his cock glistening from her saliva in the moonlight. She felt his pulse increasing in pace through the large vein on the top of his rod and knew that he might soon cum.

She felt him tense up once as though he might cum, so she slowed her rhythm just enough to keep him near the edge. "Two can play this game," she thought to herself as she continued to pump him slowly. Moving her hand further up his shaft, she began licking up and down the length of his cock while stroking. Her hands gripped him more firmly than her mouth could and she knew he couldn't hold off much longer. She again put him in her mouth and sucked hard on the large head of his cock. His hands went to her shoulders. She felt his head grow bigger in her mouth just as he released his load into her mouth. The hot cum splashed into the back of her throat and a bit dripped out onto her chin.

He came as hard as he could ever remember cumming, her hot mouth and heavy sucking making the wave that came over him almost as much a relief from the teasing torture he had just endured as much as anything else. As she pulled her mouth away and licked her lips, he felt his cock fall back against his stomach with a heavy thump. He pulled her towards her and helped clean her chin with a kiss.

"Enjoy that, Goob?" she said with a wry little smile. His hands still on her shoulders, he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. He could still taste the remnants of the last few minutes on her tongue as she slid it against his. He felt her legs on each side of him and his now-softer cock pushing against her panties. "I'll have my revenge soon" he thought to himself...

Her Turn...

As they kissed, she on top of him, his hands worked their way across her back and down to the back of her panties. His hands found the waistband and he played with it while they kissed. Sliding his palms under the soft fabric he gave her butt a gentle squeeze as she kissed her way around his neck, taking time to lick his ears. He felt goosebumps on his arms, and she let out a chuckle when she realized that he had reacted that way. "How cute" she said, grinning.

His hands still caressing her firm ass, he rolled her over onto her back and lay beside her. One arm slid under her head as they continued to kiss. He kissed her neck and moved his hand to cover her exposed breast. Knowing that they might still be sensitive, he gently caressed them with the fleshy part of his palm. Her nipples perked up at the attention, however, and he devoted some time to them with his tongue, being careful not to squeeze or suck too hard.

As he played with her breasts and stroked her hair, his free hand moved down to her tummy and then to the top of her panties. He felt the hair on her stomach stand on end. He reached down, stroked her thighs, and pushed apart her legs. He ran his fingertips up and down the inside of her thighs. She pull his head towards her and they kissed. His hand now stopped, resting just at the top of her panties, and as he returned his mouth to her breasts, his hand slipped just inside the waistband.

She responded by moving her hips upward, trying to force his hand further into her panties. He sucked hard on a nipple and pulled his hand out, instead squeezing her to him at the hips. However, he knew that this couldn't last long, and he placed his hand over her mound. Her warmth and moistness could easily be felt through the soft, thin material. His middle finger lay between her puffy lips, and her hips moved slowly against his hand.

"Please, rub me," she breathed. A grin came over his face as he pushed more with his fingers, pressing the white satin against her, rubbing gently up and down. His attention slightly diverted from her nipples, she didn't seem to notice as her hips began to move in time to his hand. He continued to rub her through her panties, now fairly wet, but then abruptly moved his hand to her nipple and his mouth to her other and began to suck quite hard. Then he kissed her and said "relax, and enjoy."

At that, he moved his hand inside of her panties. Her skin was smooth and warm to the touch, inviting his hand further down... His hand ventured down further and felt, for the first time, her soft pussy lips, moist with anticipation. She was completely shaved, and this excited him. The tip of his finger parted the lips and pushed slightly into her.

His fingers moved gently over her sex, tracing lines up and down the outside of her lips, gently sliding between them. Her juices lubricated his fingers and her warmth intoxicated his mind, which was thinking of nothing else but pleasing this woman... his woman. She grew wetter as he continued to rub his fingers over her mound, squeezing her lips between his fingers, gently rubbing his fingertips between the folds.

He sucked a nipple into his mouth, gave it a quick nibble, and kissed her stomach, quickly sliding down the bed to lay between her legs. Taking a deep breath, the aroma of her sex filled his nostrils. He kissed her knee, and continued kissing up her thighs until he reached her panties. He pulled her panties up tight against her skin, the soft outlines of her lips clearly visible through the panties. Tracing the line where her panties met her thighs, he worked his way to her stomach, and kissed her beneath her belly button.

While he licked and kissed her stomach he pulled her panties tight between the cheeks of her ass and placed his hands underneath them. With a squeeze, he lifted them upwards, her pussy nearing his face. He flicked his tongue at her through the underwear, sending a shiver up her spine. His hands again grabbed her ass as he bit her thighs.

She heard herself say "lick me, please..." She had never been so forward in her life, and it excited her. He didn't need to be asked twice, and he hooked his fingers underneath her panties and pulled them over her legs. He glanced at her naked body for the first time. Her breasts lay against her chest and her flat stomach faded into the moist mound between her shapely legs. Remembering to breathe - finally - he knelt down and kissed her calf muscles.

He began kissing his way up her thighs, nearing her pussy more and more with each peck. Her soft skin was warm to his lips, and he could smell her scent quite heavily now. Finally, his lips kissed the top of her thigh, biting gently. His tongue traced a large circle around her mound, tasting her juice for the first time. He put his hands on each of her thighs and held her legs apart as his tongue continued to tease her lips.

She grabbed his head with both of her hands and pulled it into the area between her legs, aching to have his tongue tickle her in more sensitive spots. He slipped his tongue between her lips and began sliding it up and down, slowly. Up, down. She pulled him to her a bit harder and he went lower, slipping his tongue deep inside of her hole. His tongue felt like a wet, warm little cock as he fucked her steaming hole, plunging in and out, faster and faster. His chin wet with her juices, he paused only to lick his lips.

He licked up and down the length of her pussy lips. Gently sucking some skin into his mouth, he nibbled with his lips and flicked at her pussy with his tongue. He knew that he was just delaying the inevitable as he slid his fingers between her lips, parting them gently. He slid his tongue into her hole, flicking a few times, and then slid it up to her clit, hidden just beneath the lips. Tracing slow, big circles around her clit, he moved his fingers to her hole and gently began massaging the lips. His circles got smaller, and he brushed against her clit with his tongue, enjoying the role of tease.

His finger slid into her slowly as he took her clit into his mouth. Holding her love button between his lips, he sucked on it and slid his tongue across and around it. A second finger began to slide in and out of her. Her juice made them quite slick, and as they moved inside of her wet cunt, her hips bucked towards his face. Her fingers were on her nipples, gently pinching them as his tongue continued to flick at her sensitive slickness. She was nearing orgasm, and he knew it! He began to lick faster, pushing on her clit with his tongue harder and harder, as his fingers slid in and out of her cunt faster and faster. Pulling his head into her pussy, she locked her legs around his head and arched her back. He fucked her button with his tongue as she splashed her juice onto his tongue, in his mouth, cumming harder, shaking as each wave passed from her pussy throughout the rest of her body.

She continued to squeeze his head between his legs as her orgasm subsided. Finally, she relaxed and pushed his head away from her. He sucked on the inside of her thighs, licking up some of her juice. The wet spot on the bed was a testimony to what had just occurred. He wanted to lick her again, to please her more, but knew that there would be plenty of time for that in the coming months.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The First Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds