The Flag Girls Get Fucked

Mark and Gage came home to find chicken and potatoes waiting for them. The two nude women served the men their dinner and without being asked, crawled under the table and gave the two men some very loving blowjobs. Afterwards, they did the dishes. Rose was the last to leave the kitchen as she put the dishes away. When she walked out into the condo's living room, Dixie was snuggled in between Mark and Gage on the couch watching TV. Rose was on her way to join them, when the door flew open.

"Fuck yeah!" shouted Amir, seeing Rose standing there nude. "That's what I like to come the fuck home too." Amir charged Rose like he was about to tackle her and she found herself thrown over his shoulder watching Deshawn following them up the stairs to their room on the third floor.

Rose may have started out the day disappointed, but things changed fast when she spent the next two hours being double penetrated by a horny father and son.

***************

Dixie stirred in her sleep. Something was pulling on her arm. She was engulfed by the body of a large black man, his spent cock still inside her. It was a struggle to turn her head and see what was disturbing her. She peeked out from under Jamon's chest and blinked in the darkness until Rose's image came into focus. "AWWW... What do you want?" she yawned.

"Aaww," said Rose yawning in response. "Get up and get a shower. Amir and Deshawn want to take us to Key West today."

"Really! Help me out." Dixie wiggled while Rose grabbed her arm and attempted to pull Dixie out from under the giant black man. Instead of sliding free, her squirming had the opposite effect on the cock plugging her pussy. "Shit! He's getting hard again! I'll meet you there."

Dixie spread her legs wider as Jamon came awake and started fucking her again. Her body reacted quickly, her hips lifting up into Jamon's thrusting cock. "Fuck me Jamon, Give me that big cock," she growled at him. Fifteen minutes later, he grunted at sperm began filling her pussy. This time his cock did plop out and the half sleeping black man rolled off her. Dixie climbed off the bed and walked downstairs to the shower, hunched over with one hand cupping her pussy to keep his sperm from leaking out.

"About time," said Dixie, dressed in her spade bikini.

"Jesus Rosie, it's dark outside."

"Amir wants us to himself today and he wants to leave before the others wake up. Now hurry up and shower. Put your bikini on and grab your dress. That's all you'll need.

Dixie showered and dressed. She came down the stair to the smell of bacon and toast. Rose was serving Amir and his son breakfast. The girls joined the black men for a quick bite and soon found themselves climbing on the back of Amir and Deshawn's motorcycles after storing their dresses in containers on the bikes. Dixie was behind Deshawn. She wrapped her arms around his broad chest as he pulled out of the driveway.

The sun came up soon after they left. Though tired and exhausted, Dixie found herself enjoying the morning. It was warm and beautiful outside. The sun sparkled on the blue water under the myriad of bridges they passed over. The powerful motorcycle throbbed under her legs as she wrapped her arms tighter around the strong man steering the bike. One hand slid down his chest over his hard flat stomach. She found the base of Deshawn's cock and slid her hand over the long shaft as it traveled down one pant leg. It swelled at her touch. The bike suddenly sped up and caught up with Amir and Rose. Shawn honked the horn to get his dad's attention, then took the lead. Soon he turned off into a private parking area on the gulf side and Dixie found herself leaning over his bike while his huge black cock fucked her from behind. Next to them, Amir was doing the same to Rose.

An hour later, they were on the rode again. The men stopped off at Big Pine Key and showed them a fresh water hole with a couple alligators in it. Soon after that, they entered Key West and Amir and Deshawn gave them a tour of the island. The beach area was filling up as they circled the island. Amir led them inward and through the above ground cemetery. They rode past the Hemingway house and climbed the Key West lighthouse. After a quick lunch, the girls pulled their Queen of Spades dresses on and they hit some clubs. Key West was a lot busier then Islamorada and the various bars had a decent crowd that seemed fascinated with the two big black men and their sexy white women. After a long day of drinking and dancing, they walked down to Mallory Square to watch the sunset and the street performers. Then they had a quick dinner.

After that, things got strange.

"Aaaawwww," yawned Dixie.

"Tired?" asked Shawn.

"Yeah I'm tired," she replied. "You guys don't like to let us sleep much."

Amir laughed. "Sleeping is what you do in bed with white men. Black men use beds for fucking especially when we're with stacked white bitches. No get them dresses stowed." He checked his watch. "We're heading home soon and we'll show you what black men do in bed with white women."

"Can't wait," said Dixie, exhausted, but smiling at the thought of having Amir or his son between her legs again soon. Hell, maybe Gage would grab Rose and she could take both father and son on. "Why do you keep checking your watch?"

"Got somewhere to be in five minutes," replied Amir, straddling his bike. "Take the dresses off and mount up." Rose climbed up behind him after stripping back to her bikini and stowing the dress on the bike and Dixie did the same for Deshawn. The motorcycles pulled down Duvall street, leaving the busy section and heading for the quieter section of the island. When they reached the water, they turned the bikes right, heading to the Southernmost point one street over.

The Southernmost point in a big striped buoy and tourist stop. During the day, they had visited it and encountered tourists taking pictures and vendors hawking goods. Now, it was quiet, but for the occasional car passing by and a Hispanic man leaning against a parked car.

Without shutting the bike off, Amir rode up to the man and took a small duffle bag from him. Amir quickly secured the bag in the storage compartment holding her dress. After that, he pulled forwards and Deshawn took a bag from the man. Once the bags were secured, the motorcycles turned around and drove along the Southern end of the island. "What was that?" yelled Dixie in Amir's ear.

"Nothing," he replied, turning his head.

"Is it drugs? You guys are drug dealers?"

Amir pulled over in a parking space along the public beach. "Alright, what's the problem?"

Dixie climbed off the bike. "I don't want nothing to do with drugs."

"Damn, I didn't know you guys were dealers," said Rose, joining her and equally concerned.

"We ain't dealers," said Deshawn. "And if you don't like it, you can stay here."

"So those aren't drugs?" asked Rose. "Let me see in the bag."

A cop car suddenly slowed down and drove past them. The policeman driving stared at them until Amir waved. The cop's eyes checked out Rose and Dixie's small bikinis and then assuming nothing was wrong, he drove off.

"If it isn't drugs, then what's in the bag?" asked Dixie.

"Drugs," said, Amir. "It's Wednesday night, probably a kilo of coke per bag, some pot, X, and maybe some heroin."

"FUCK!" said Rose and Dixie together.

"But we ain't dealers," said Deshawn.

"Shawn's right," added Amir. "We're mules. We just run the stuff from Key West to several modeling agencies up in Miami every week. The agencies place the orders, we meet the supplier here, and then run it up to South Beach. Been doing it for eighteen months now. We get a grand per trip."

"I'm not comfortable with this," said Rose.

"Tough shit," answered Amir. "Now get on the bikes or do what my son says and stay here." Amir started the engine again.

"I don't like this, Dix," said Rose.

"Me neither," she answered.

"If you're staying," said Deshawn starting his motor. "Then I want our bikinis back."

Rose and Dixie looked at each other. "Last chance," said Amir. Dixie was the first to move. She walked up to Amir's bike and climbed up behind him. "Good choice," added Amir. "Now just hope we don't get stopped cause now you is accessories." He took off out of the parking spot. Deshawn and Rose soon followed them.

Dixie felt a little less nervous after they crossed the bridge from Key West. She half wished she could lay her head down on Amir's back and take a nap, but that would have been too dangerous. She almost did doze at one point and when she woke up, the roar of the motorcycle sounded even louder. She leaned back and roaring motorcycle engines filled her ears. They were surrounded by motorcycles, at least twenty of them.

Dixie looked around in alarm. The gang was riding along with Amir and Deshawn. Almost all the gang members were wearing black leather or jean jackets with the arms ripped off. The back of each jacket had the image of a snarling black panther on them. It was dark and she couldn't see the entire gang, but every bike near her that had a helmet-less rider or wore a helmet, but had bare arms, was showing black skin. The gang appeared to be all black men.

A motorcycle pulled up close to her left. Dixie glanced over at the rider. He wasn't wearing a helmet. His features were very African, dark black, flat nose, and big lips. His face was hard, but his eyes were hidden behind goggles. The man wore a do-rag over his shaved head. His arms were bare and very big, maybe even bigger then Gage's. His eyes ran up and down her body. He pulled ahead a little and fist bumped Amir as they rode side by side. More bikes came up alongside her and she lost sight of Rose behind Deshawn. All the riders checked out her body. The engine suddenly slowed a little. The biker beside her gestured off the rode and all the bikes including hers turned off an exit and pulled up to a secluded beach area.

Amir pulled into a parking space and the other motorcycles pulled in beside them. The parking area was dark and didn't have lights, but the moon was full, reflecting off the ocean illuminating the small beach. The sandy beach was small and the water was close to the parking lot. Off the lot, several picnic tables and a few free standing grills were arrayed around palm trees.

"Damn girl."

"You is one hot white bitch."

"Look at these big ass white titties."

Dixie found herself turning around nervously. She was surrounded by black men all turning their admiring lustful gazes on her scantily clad body. She heard Rose squeal somewhere behind her. Dixie turned to catch a glimpse of her friend, but the man who had commented on her breasts suddenly grabbed and squeezed them. She gasped in surprise at this stranger's boldness. The string on her bikini tugged behind her neck and her spades fell forwards. "Oh my," she gasped when her bikini top was yanked from her breasts.

"Fuck! I've never touched pink nipples before," said the biker squeezing her breasts. His fingers moved to pinch her nipples and Dixie found herself becoming wet.

"Me first," said a deep voice.

Dixie looked over to see the biker who had worn the goggles. They were now up on the do-rag on his head. His arms were huge and covered in blue tribal tattoos that were hard to make out in the dim light. She assumed he'd gotten them in prison. All the black men milling about looked like ex-cons. "Come on Stan," whined the man playing with her breasts.

"Wait your fucking turn," growled Stan. He held out one massive black hand that completely swallowed Dixie's when she reached out to take it. Her pussy gave a little squirt when she touched him. Her nipples were already hard from the chill in the night air and the man who had been pinching him, but now her entire areola started puffing up as her arousal grew. Stan led her over to his motorcycle and with little ceremony had her bend over the seat. Dixie found her panties being pulled off and then, a strong hand was slapping between her legs, getting her to spread wider. A big knob ran up and down her labia. "Well, well," he chuckled. "The white whore is already wet for me."

"UUGGHH!" Dixie was pushed hard into the seat of the bike as Stan's big cock head entered her. "JEESSUSS! That's... a... big... cock..." she gasped.

"You like big nigger cock, dontcha slut?" growled Stan angling his big cock so that the head could push through her cervix.

"I love big nigger cock," replied Dixie as Stan began to fuck her. His cock was huge, in the Deshawn or Jamon size range. In other words, a really big pussy pleaser. "Fuck my white pussy with that big nigger cock," she told him.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," shouted Stan, slapping her ass hard with the palm of his hand. The surrounding black bikers laughed and stood watching their leader fuck Dixie's pussy.

Dixie heard another squeal just as she had a powerful orgasm. She looked up and saw Rose's nude body thrown over the shoulder of powerful young black giant. He carried her over to a picnic table and sat her down on the edge. The man kicked the seat out of the way and struggled to get his pants down as he stepped between her legs. Rose's white legs wrapped around his hips as the couple started fucking on the table. Dixie came again, breathing heavily against the hard seat of the motorcycle. When she looked up, Rose was now on her back while another man had moved around the opposite side of the table and had shoved his cock down her throat.

A fat ten inch cock suddenly bobbed before her face blocking her view of Rose. Dixie looked up at the man. He was pudgy and had a large gut sticking out over his cock. He was also older, past sixty and had bad teeth. He moved closer and shoved his cock down her throat. Dixie couldn't move much and he just grabbed her head, guiding his cock in and out of her throat. It was one of the shorter pricks she'd seen on a black man, but it was also one of the thickest. She almost choked on it when Stan's cock erupted in her womb triggering a huge orgasm.

Stan finished cumming and yanked his cock out. "Where the fuck did you find these sluts, Amir?" asked Stan.

"Just around," replied Amir's voice just as another cock took Stan's place. It was another big one, though not as big as Stan's. It gave her a decent orgasm just as the old man's cock started cumming down her throat. He shot most of his load in her belly and she only tasted a little of his sperm when he pulled his cock out. It tasted old and stale like the man, but it was still thick. The man fucking her pussy came and Dixie had another big orgasm.

Dixie was still gasping for air, when strong hands pulled her off the bike and to her feet. She stumbled as she was led by two more men to a picnic table near Rose. Two different men were with Rose now. The one between her legs had pushed her legs up and back so that he could fuck her ass. His thick black cock was buried deep in her ass and he was trying to push more in. Rose's head was now hanging off the table. Another man straddled her head. His balls hanging right over her mouth. He was sliding his foot long cock between Rose's breasts, fucking her big tits with delight.

Dixie found herself in a similar position. A third man was fucking her pussy while another man had his cock down her throat. This time she didn't cum until the man inside her pussy did. The next man pushed her hips back so that he could fuck her ass. The next black biker decided to titty fuck her the same way Rose had gotten titty fucked. After the man fucking her ass came, another man took her pussy. The man fucking her tits grunted and she felt semen strike her belly. "Fucker," growled the man between her legs. "Ya got yo shit in my pubes." The man fucking her tits pulled away and for a brief moment, Dixie had some release for her sore neck and stretched jaw. The man fucking her came, pulled his cock out and shot a last bit of sperm on her tits. She watched him walk away and it occurred to her that he hadn't made her cum. For the first time, a black man had failed to make her cum.

Dixie looked over at Rose and for a moment she thought the poor woman might be passed out. Stan was fucking her. He had her legs pointed up so that his head was between her feet while he pounded away. Rose showed little reaction to being fucked by Stan's mighty cock. When she finally did show signs of life, it was to turn her head sideways to cough like she was about to vomit. A young black man blocked her view of Rose and guided his twelve incher down her throat just as another man pushed her hips up and took her ass again. When the man fucking her throat came, she suddenly felt like throwing up to. There was simply more cum then there was room in her belly. The cock in her ass jerked and spewed it's pudding deep in her bowels. A torrent of seed followed the retreating cock to pour out of her ass. Another man shoved his cock down her throat. This time, she weekly pushed him back just as he was about to cum. His seed tasted every bit as good as Robert's had, but there was simply no more room in her stomach. His sperm quickly overflowed her mouth and poured down her face, covering her nose, eyes and getting in her hair. She did the same for the next two men to cum in her mouth too until her face had become a mask of dried flaky and wet sperm.

And so the night went. Dixie lost track of the men who had her. There had been at least 20 in the gang and it felt like every one had been in either her mouth, pussy, or ass. She had quit cumming hours ago and sex had ceased being pleasurable. Not that the sex hurt. Her genitals were too numb to feel anything. There was pain, but it was from holding her legs apart for so long, from cricks in her neck, and her back hurt from rubbing against the hard wood on top the picnic table. She wasn't even awake for the last hour or two that men had continued fucking her.

A bright light woke her up. Dixie blinked as she opened her eyes and they became adjusted to the light. The sun's fiery orange ball was halfway up over the ocean, but the image was white and blurry. Her legs still hurt and she tried to close them, but something was keeping them spread. She heard a grunt and raised her head to see a black man still fucking her. He finished cumming and pulled out. There was fresh wet semen on her face too, but she must have been asleep when the last man came in her mouth. Finally she was alone and she managed to scoot back so that her head wasn't hanging over the edge any more. Dixie fell asleep, but it must have been only minutes for when she opened her eyes, the sun wasn't far above the water. The view was still blurry until she wiped the sperm out of her eyes.

There was a roaring in her ears and Dixie quickly covered them at the loud noise. Nearly every motorcycle in the parking lot had started their engines at once and then singularly or in pairs, they left the small secluded beach.

"Go get cleaned up. We need to get going."

Dixie weakly raised her head and looked at Deshawn. He was pulling his shirt on and she assumed that at some point he had made use of her body along with the rest of the gang. "Can't move," she gasped.

"Sorry, but pop and I have an appointment in Miami to make." Deshawn grabbed her arms and pulled her up to a sitting position. He then threw her over his shoulder. "Shit girl, you're a wet mess," he complained.

Dixie saw Rose laying spread eagled on her back on the next picnic table as Deshawn carried her down to the water. Rose appeared to have gotten it every bit as hard as Dixie had. For a moment, Dixie feared that her friend was dead until Amir appeared and Rose groaned as he threw her over his shoulder. Dixie was suddenly flung off Deshawn's shoulder as he dropped her in the ocean water. She hit the water hard, but not too hard as it was shallow and her ass sat down on the sandy bottom soon after hitting the water. The chill in the water woke her up enough that she could start washing the semen off her body. A second later, Rose splashed down beside her. The two woman were silent as they did their best to clean the cum of twenty black men off their bodies. Dixie saw that Rose was using handfuls of sand to clean herself. She copied Rose and found that sand was the next best thing to a washcloth. She still felt dirty when Amir impatiently announced that they had to get going.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds