The Flash Pt. 02

He ran straight into the barrels and water exploded everywhere. He was laying on the ground, grunting as he held his wrist which was broken.

Back at the precinct, Joe finished his investigation at the bank robbery. "What's all this?" Captain Singh asked Joe.

"Witnesses from the robbery at Gold City Bank," Joe responded as he looked at all the civilians in the precinct. "Perp made off with 200 grand."

"Catch these guys," Singh said before walking off looking at his phone.

A witness was explaining what happened to Eddie, it was the bank teller. "It was like a hurricane," she explained. "The windows blew in, everyone ran for cover," The woman was tearing up as she recalled what happened.

"We're gonna have a sketch artist work with you, if you feel up to it," Eddie told her in a comforting tone. He got up and let the sketch artist sit down. He then walked to meet up with Joe. "Third robbery in a month where a freak storm proceeds it. Sounds like one of those Wide World of Weird cases Barry's obsessed with."

"He's not obsessed," Joe defended Barry as he walked to his desk.

"I guess you haven't read his blog," Eddie said, raising his eyebrows.

"The security cameras at the bank?" Joe asked.

"Apparently all shorted out," Eddie replied as he showed Joe his notepad.

"Well we got a bunch of witnesses here, they all have cell phones," Joe pointed out.

Joe was watching one of the videos by a witness as a witness was describing the scene. "The sky went black and then, boom, outside was inside. Man, it was like there was a thunderstorm in the bank," The witness emphasized the inside part.

"Vukovich, the suspect is driving a black mustang, partial plate six kilo Charlie three," Joe noticed in the video the license plate of Mardon's car. Vukovich, the same cop who called Barry babyface wrote that down. "Put out an APB."

"Copy that," Vukovich walked over to his desk.

Back at S.T.A.R. Labs, Caitlin was examining Barry's injury. "It looks like you had a distal radius fracture. "

"Had?" Barry asked, confused.

Caitlin showed him the new x-ray, showing that his fracture had already healed. "It's healed, in three hours."

"How is that even possible?" Barry speculated, looking up at Caitlin.

"We don't know. Yet," Caitlin walked away as Cisco walked by Barry.

"You really need to learn how to stop," Cisco pointed out. He was holding the helmet Barry was wearing during the run.

"What happened out there today?" Wells asked as he wheeled over to Barry. "You were moving pretty well and then something caused you to lose focus."

"I started remembering something," Barry admitted. Barry didn't continue and Wells gave him a questioning glance. "When I was eleven, my mother was murdered. It was late. The sound woke me up. I came downstairs, and I saw what looked like a ball of lightning. Inside the lightning, there was a man. He killed my mom. They arrested my dad. He's still sitting in Iron Heights for her murder. Everyone, the cops, the shrinks, they all told me what I saw was impossible. But what if the man who killed my mom was like me?"

"Well, I think I can say unequivocally, you are one of a kind," Wells pointed out. Barry only looked disappointed, and with a reluctant smile he nodded.

Back at Jitters, Eddie was sitting at one of the tables. Iris walked over to him. "Can I help you detective?"

"You can stop acting like you can't stand me when your dad's around," Eddie looked up at Iris.

"Aw. I like having a boyfriend who isn't shot to death," Iris said, getting on his lap and using her body to hide her hand, which rubbed Eddie's crotch. She leaned in to kiss Eddie and whispered "your place, tonight." Eddie fondled her breasts as she kissed him before Iris broke off the kiss, standing up. She looked to her left to see Barry staring at the two.

Barry looked at the two, his heart torn apart. All his feelings for Iris showed that he loved her but it seemed she didn't love him back. He clenched his lips together and Iris walked over to him, motioning him to take a walk with her. Barry just looked at her and he hated her for wearing such revealing shirts. He could not keep his eyes off her chest, her coffee skin showing and her nipples poking through.

"You can't tell my dad. He doesn't know about me and Eddie," Iris begged Barry as they began their walk.

"Doesn't seem like anyone's in on the secret," Barry blurted out in a hurtful tone.

"I was gonna tell you," Iris defended. "When you were in the hospital, Eddie covered my father's shifts so we could both be with you. I thanked him with a cup of coffee, and things just kind of happened. And it's good."

Barry just nodded and then pointed out "Dating your partner's daughter. Isn't that against department regulations?"

"Why are you so upset?" Iris looked over at Barry.

"I just don't like having to lie to your dad," Barry lied. In the background, a siren was wailing and there was a car chase. The cars were driving right towards where Barry and Iris were crossing the street under an overpass. A cop car skidded, flying right towards Barry and Iris, but Barry managed to pull him and Iris away quickly. Barry looked at the car that was on the run, and saw through the window that it was Clyde Mardon. Mardon was staring directly back at him.

"Barry?" Iris called out for him, her short skirt turned up showing her panties, but Barry had already ran after Mardon to pursue him.

Barry ran right next to the car, breaking the window and opening the door and entering while it was moving with extreme speed. Mardon flinched as Barry entered the car.

Mardon looked at Barry, shocked, but took out a gun from a holster. Barry saw his movement, and quickly turned the steering wheel, turning the car into a curb and flipping it over. The car landed on its hood, and began skidding, glass and metal shrapnel flying everywhere. Barry got out of the car and looked up to see Mardon walking away from him. "Hey! Mardon!" Barry shouted after him.

Mardon turned himself around quickly, wondering how Barry knew his name. He stared Barry down, and Barry looked back, unconfident. Mardon staggered towards Barry before lifting his arms in the same way he did at the bank. Mist curled around him and enveloped the street. Barry turned around to see that a car, blinded by the mist ran into the overturned car, exploding and flying towards Barry. Barry barely managed to run out of the way.

He turned around to see the car upside down, the driver was unresponsive, and its hood was smoking.

The fire department arrived minutes later, and so did cops and an ambulance. Mardon was nowhere to be found. The driver was found to be dead, and Iris was standing next to Barry observing the commotion. "That poor man," Iris sympathized as two paramedics were wheeling away his body. "The way that fog came in, I have never seen anything like it."

"Barry! Iris!" A voice called out, it was Joe's.

"I'm all right, dad," Iris turned to see Joe running towards them.

"What the hell were you thinking, having her out here?" Joe asked Barry. Iris was about to defend Barry when Joe stopped her. He then turned to Iris. "And I told you, when you see danger, you run the other way. You're not a cop."

"Because you wouldn't let me!" Iris shouted back.

"Damn right!" Joe replied.

"Joe, I need to talk to you," Barry butted in, walking away and motioning for Joe to follow. Joe was about to interject, saying that it could wait but Barry wasn't having it. "No, now."

"I know who did this," Barry told Joe as Joe walked over to him. "It's Clyde Mardon. I know, everyone thinks he died in a plane crash after the S.T.A.R. Labs explosion, but he's alive. Something happened to him that night. I, I think he can control the weather. The recent robberies, they all happened during freak meteorological events. And when I just confronted Mardon, the street was instantly enveloped in fog." Joe just shook is head. "Of course you don't believe me," Barry said bitterly, looking away. "You never believe me."

"Okay. you want to do this now?" Joe said sharply. "Out here? Fine. Mardon is dead. There is no controlling the weather. Just like there was no lightning storm in your house that night. It was your brain helping a scared little boy accept what he saw."

"My dad did not," Barry was about to speak about how his dad didn't murder his mother.

"Yes, he did!" Joe shouted. "Your dad killed your mother, Barry. I am sorry, son. But I knew it, the jury knew it. He's paying for what he did."

"Dad, enough!" Iris pushed Joe away.

"Iris," Joe began, ignoring her and continuing to speak to Barry. "I have done my best to take care of you since that night. I've never asked for anything in return. Not even a thank you. But what I do ask now is that, for once in you life, you see things as they are."

Barry looked down dejectedly, and walked away. Iris looked after him, sympathetic and walked away in the other direction. Eddie was walking towards Joe, and walked past Iris, brushing her leg. Barry exited the crime scene briskly.

"You're not going to believe this," Eddie began, pulling out a notepad. "We got the eyewitness sketch of the bank robber," Eddie handed him a sheet that showed Clyde Mardon's face. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's Clyde Mardon," he pulled out a picture of Clyde to compare the very similar images. "But that's impossible, he's dead, right?"

Barry stormed into S.T.A.R. Labs. "I wasn't the only one affected by the particle accelerator explosion, was I?" He demanded. Wells looked from Barry to Cisco and Caitlin. All three of them looked a little nervous.

"We don't know for sure," Wells responded looking back to Barry.

"You said the city was safe, that there was no residual danger," Barry began, pacing back and forth nervously. "But that's not really true, is it? What really happened that night, the night of the explosion?" Barry accused.

"Well," Wells started the explosion. "The accelerator went active. We all felt like heroes, and then it all went wrong. The dimensional barrier ruptured releasing unknown energies into our world. Antimatter, dark energy, X-elements,"

"Those are all theoretical," Barry interrupted.

"And how theoretical are you?" Wells questioned. "We mapped the dispersion throughout and around Central City though we have no way of knowing exactly what or who was exposed. We've been searching for other metahumans like yourself."

"Metahumans?" Barry asked.

"That's what we've been calling them," Caitlin explained.

"I saw one today. He's a bank robber," Barry explained.

"This just keeps getting cooler," Cisco said, excited.

"This is not cool!" Barry shouted. "Okay? A man died. Mardon must have gotten his powers the same way I did, from the storm cloud. He's still out there. We have to stop him before he hurts anyone else."

Barry began to walk out when Wells called after him. "Barry, that's a job for the police."

"I work for the police," Barry began.

"As a forensic assistant," Wells pointed out.

"You're responsible for this. For him," Barry declared.

"What's important is you," Wells harangued. "Not me. I lost everything. I lost my company, I lost my reputation. I LOST my freedom. And then you broke your arm, and it healed in three hours. Inside your body could be a map to a whole new world. Genetic therapies, vaccines, medicines, treasures buried deep within your cells. We cannot risk losing everything because you want to go out and play hero. You're not a hero. You're just a young man who was struck by lightning."

Barry stared at Wells angrily, and then moved his eyes to Cisco and Caitlin, who looked back at him sadly. Barry turned to the door and stormed out, determined to prove Wells wrong. He began to run, quickly, and remembered when he ran back to his house to see his dad being carried away and arrested.

"I didn't do it, I swear to God I didn't do this," Henry Allen said as Barry had a flashback.

"Dad, why are they taking you?" Eleven year old Barry asked.

"Don't go in the house Barry!" Henry shouted. "What will happen to my son?" He asked a cop.

"Where's Mom?" Barry shouted, asking his dad, but he was already put into a cop car in handcuffs.

Barry looked into the house to see Joe and another cop. "Joe, you know these people?" The cop asked.

"My daughter's best friends with their kid," he said.

Barry walked up to Nora's dead body, and peeled away the blanket covering her. He saw her cold, lifeless face staring up to the sky, her brown eyes blank.

"Barry," Joe walked up to Barry.

Barry's flashback ended, and he kept running. When he stopped, he stopped near a sign that read Starling City, home of the Green Arrow. His blazer was blazing, ironically, due to the friction with the air and Barry had to take it off quickly. He made contact with the Green Arrow, and began explaining his situation.

"So that's my story," Barry finished his speech. "I've spent my whole life searching for the impossible never imagining that I would become the impossible.

"So why come to me?" The Green Arrow asked. "Something tells me you didn't just run 600 miles to say hi to a friend.

"All my life I've wanted to just do more. Be more. And now I am, and the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up," Barry sounded nervous. "What if Wells is right? What if I'm not a hero?What if I'm just some guy who was struck by lightning?"

"I don't think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry. I think it chose you."

"I'm just not sure I'm like you, Oliver. I don't know if I can be some vigilante."

"You can be better," Oliver said, hope in his eyes. "Because you can inspire people in a way that I never could. Watching over your city like a guardian angel, making a difference, saving people, in a flash." Oliver turned away, placing on his green mask. "Take your own advice. Wear a mask." Oliver jumped off the building they were on, and shot a grappling arrow at the next one, flying through the city.

"Cool," Barry smiled before he ran off.

Oliver watched him speed away from the roof of a building. "Cool," He admitted.

Barry met with Cisco and Caitlin, both were interested in helping Barry stop Mardon. "I've been going over unsolved cases from the past nine months, and there's been a sharp increase in unexplained deaths and missing people. Your metahumans have been busy," Barry saw they were hurt from what he said and quickly added "I'm not blaming you. I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen. I know you all lost something," Barry looked at Caitlin remembering how her fiancé. "I need your help to catch Mardon and anyone else out there like him, but I can't do it without you."

Caitlin looked at Cisco and Cisco was nodding. "If we're gonna do this, I have something that might help," Cisco smiled mischievously.

Cisco brought them to a different part of the lab, and showed them a suit, the Flash suit. "Something I've been playing with. It's designed to replace the turnouts firefighters traditionally wear. I thought if S.T.A.R. Labs did something nice for the community maybe people wouldn't be so angry at Dr. Wells."

"How is it going to help me?" Barry asked as he stepped towards the suit, inspecting every detail of it.

"It's made of a reinforced tri-polymer. It's heat and abrasive resistant so it should be able to withstand you moving at high-velocity speeds. It's aeronamic design should help you maintain control, plus it has built-in sensors so we can track your vitals and stay in contact with you from here," Cisco explained.

"Thanks," Barry thanked Cisco. "How do we find Mardon?"

Caitlin took out a tablet. "I retasked S.T.A.R. Labs' satellite to track meteorological abnormalities over Central City. We just got a ping. Atmospheric pressure dropped 20 millibars in a matter of seconds. I've tracked it to a farm just west of the city."

At the precinct, Iris and Eddie were in Barry's lab with the door locked. "Barry shouldn't come tonight so we have the lab to ourselves, and I have to go on a mission with your dad later so I can't be with you tonight," Eddie told Iris.

"It's okay," Iris said as she unbuttoned her blouse. "We have time right now."

Eddie began to unzip his pants, smiling. Iris now had her blouse off and was pulling down her skirt. Eddie helped her before he ripped her panties off. He knew Iris would scold him later for ruining her panties but Eddie didn't care. He pressed his lips to Iris's passionately before Iris pulled away to kneel down.

Eddie pulled down his pants, letting his cock spring free and Iris reached for him. She placed her hand lightly on his member, stroking it slowly. She stuck her tongue out, and lightly began to lick the tip, caressing the hole in the head. She then brought her lips around the head, delicately sliding Eddie's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until it touched the back of her throat. She repeated the motion over and over, and Eddie placed his hands on her head, guiding her.

Eddie's cock was completely erect, and was throbbing as Iris was sucking and licking it. When she thought it was wet enough, Iris stood up and let Eddie unhook your bra.

Her pink bra fell loose, and her large, light skinned black tits fell loose. Eddie looked at them greedily and lightly squeezed her nipples.

Iris moaned with pleasure as Eddie played with her nipples, her pussy becoming damp. Eddie leaned in to kiss her and his erect cock rested on Iris's clit.

"I want you to make me cum," Iris demanded. "I want you to make me cum harder than I have ever before."

"Oh I'll do that," Eddie declared before he slid his large member inside Iris. Eddie started slow, and they made their way towards a couch. Eddie pushed her on the couch, positioning her on her hands and knees before kneeling behind her and slamming his cock into her pussy.

He was going full speed now, and Iris was rocking back and forth, her firm and perky tits swinging around. Eddie had his hands on her hips, her hourglass figure leaving a perfect resting position for Eddie's hands. He moved his hands along her curves, reaching her ass and squeezing it before bringing his hands forward until he reached her tits.

Eddie thrusted into Iris harder, hitting her cervix and Iris screamed in pleasure. He thrusted harder and faster, and Iris and Eddie were beginning to sweat.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" Iris moaned out in between gasps.

"Me too!" Eddie shouted as he felt cum welling inside his penis. Eddie thrusted harder, and Iris's back arched and her already tight pussy tightened even more around Eddie's cock.

"Fuck!" Iris shouted as pussy juice sprayed everywhere. Eddie couldn't hold back anymore and he also released his liquid, his cum spraying inside of Iris's pussy, and Eddie pulled his cock out, panting.

Iris got up and so did Eddie. "That was great," Iris said as some of Eddie's cum leaked out of her pussy. She grabbed one finger and dug it into her pussy, pulling out some cum and placing it in her mouth. "Mm," she moaned. " Yummy. You go to my dad, I'll clean up here," Iris said as she put her clothes on.

"Sorry about the panties," Eddie apologized as he pulled his clothes on too.

"No problem," Iris said, already fully clothed and she leaned down to clean up the lab. Eddie looked up her skirt to see her still wet pussy and her perfect ass, and smiled as a little bit more cum showed up on Iris's leg.

Eddie and Joe went to the same farm Caitlin was talking about. "I'm not saying Mardon is alive, but if he was this is the last place him and his brother hid out. Let's go," Joe told Eddie as they exited the car.

Joe and Eddie entered the barn, guns raised and poised as if they were ready for trouble at any moment.

Mardon was sitting in the center of the barn, back turned to Joe and Eddie. "Mardon," Joe said. "On your feet, hands on your head."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds