• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Flight to London

The Flight to London

It was late in the evening when Julia and Andre arrived at the airport.

They were taking the last flight of the day to London. They had been invited by headquarters to participate in an international management training course.

It was a one day training in London, but they were welcome to join other trainees from around the world for drinks the night before.

After walking past the airport's stores and duty-free, Julia and Andre waited for their plane to board. Business class tickets allowed them to board last.

The plane turned out to be completely empty in business class. They had gotten seats next to each other in the second row of the cockpit. This allowed them to enjoy their legs under the seat in front of them.

Even the economy class did not appear to be full on this evening flight. A few passengers sat in the spacious cabin at the very back. It soon became clear that there was only one flight attendant available for this flight who would serve economy class and business class. The flight attendant came to explain this and apologized. It turned out that her colleague had suddenly fallen ill and the airline was unable to call for a replacement.

Shortly after takeoff, Julia curled up against her male colleague. They had recently started a love affair and this was going to be their first outing together. They had been looking forward to it and planned to enjoy it a lot.

Sexually, they completed each other, they both knew what they liked about each other. This was very pleasing to them.

Andre put his arm around Julia's shoulders and felt her breasts through her blouse. He was in love with her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were always very sensitive as was her clitoris. Again, he felt her nipple getting hard under the fabric of her blouse.

He looked at her and saw the horny look in her eyes and saw that she wanted more than stroking her nipples. She wanted to feel his cock in her mouth but unfortunately it would be some time before they would arrive at the hotel. And when they got there they couldn't go straight to their rooms either. No, she had to be patient for a while.

But Julia thought otherwise. She let her hand slide over his pants and pressed a little harder at the level of his cock for a moment. She rubbed it slowly and felt his cock begin to get hard. His cock got stiffer as she continued to rub it and that was her intention.

She found it very exciting to play this kind of horny prank and fortunately Andre also found it very horny. She kept rubbing his cock so that it became harder and harder. With her other hand, she undid a button on her blouse and whispered for Andre to slide his hand inside.

They looked around but the stewardess was nowhere to be seen.

He let his hand slide inside her blouse and felt the softness of her skin. With his fingers he moved toward her nipple but it was hidden behind her bra.

Meanwhile, Julia was still massaging his hard cock through the fabric of his pants.

With her hand, she slid her skirt up slightly, causing Andre to see to his surprise that she was not wearing any panties. She did, however, have a special pair of pantyhose that were like suspenders at the top.

She looked at Andre and then said, "surprise!"

She let her hand slide under her skirt and Andre saw that she was beginning to masturbate.

Suddenly Julia saw the flight attendant and quickly placed the newspaper they had brought on her lap.

"Everything satisfactory, ma'am and sir?" she asked politely.

There was a nod and the flight attendant walked on to the other passengers.

Immediately after she left, Julia removed the newspaper and pulled her skirt a little higher still. She looked at Andre penetratingly and put a finger between her labia. For a moment she closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned softly. She retrieved her finger again and licked it off deliciously horny.

Andre saw that her labia were wet and felt his cock pressing against his pants.

Julia felt this stiffness and wanted to free his hard penis. Just as she was pulling open his fly, the stewardess came walking by again with a tray. With a clumsy action, she slid the newspaper back onto her lap.

The stewardess continued to smile kindly and offered them another drink.

However, they had had enough drinks at the airport.

The woman nodded and then walked to the plane's pantry. Before she got there she turned around one more time and looked their way smiling. Andre and Julia realized that they had been busted but that she apparently had no issue with that.

Julia looked again at her colleague's fly and now opened has pants completely. She pulled out his stiff cock and held it firmly in her hand for a moment. Gently she revealed his glans and now moved up and down faster and faster with her hand.

"I want to see you squirt. I want to see your seed on this plane squirt out of your cock.

Hearing that, he felt his cock grow thicker and thicker.

Julia concentrated on the now almost squirting cock but both were startled violently by the short cough they heard.

"Uuuhh, maybe you want something to eat?"

the stewardess asked with her eyes focused on Andre's cock and then on Julia's pulled up skirt.

Her face turned red and she had to hold onto the seats. She smiled and answered her own question.

"I see ma'am, you already have a delicious piece of meat to enjoy. Enjoy your meal"

The stewardess did not leave but sat down on the railing of the seats and continued to look at Julia and Andre.

Andre felt uncomfortable and looked ahead in surprise. Julia was still holding his cock but was no longer pulling on it. She looked at the flight attendant in anticipation of what would happen.

The flight attendant looked back and said "I said enjoy your meal ma'am and I meant it!"

Julia nodded smiling and bent down to her colleague's stiff cock and took it in quickly into her mouth. She sucked hard on his cock and stroked her tongue along his glans. Andre didn't know what was happening but enjoyed her sucking mouth. He saw the flight attendant watching excitedly and he let his gaze wander back and forth between her and Julia's sucking mouth.

The flight attendant had now sat down on the seat with her and had spread her legs slightly so that her panties were visible. She took a finger into her mouth and pretended it was a hard cock.

Julia kept sucking and licking Andre's hard cock.

Every now and then she would turn her head and look at the flight attendant who by now had pushed her panties aside. That way her pussy was exposed and they both saw an almost shaved pussy glistening in the light.

She took Andre's cock in her mouth again and sucked on it hard. He moaned a little louder now, thus announcing his orgasm. With shaking hips, he felt how he was about to cum. He grabbed Julia's head and for the last time put his cock in her sucking mouth.

The stewardess saw the woman's head move rapidly up and down and saw the man close his eyes in pleasure. She watched as the woman's tongue slid over the head of his penis in anticipation of his seed. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and moaned softly as she watched the seed squirt out of his cock. It splashed onto Julia's tongue who swallowed it.

The stewardess decentened her clothes and stood up again. Julia looked at her with still heated eyes and said smilingly

"You have excellent cuisine on board, the food tasted outstanding."

Smiling, the stewardess walked toward the economy class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Flight to London

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds