The Floating World Pt. 03

"Gabriela, you're beautiful. Let me look at you."

She let him see, but kept her own eyes closed. Too much.

"Wait." Gabriela heard a quiet slide of fingers on cloth, and felt the movement of air and a drop of cloth. She guessed Adam had pulled his shirt from his body and dropped it to the floor. She stood before him, still.

And felt him close. With a deft touch, Adam reached behind Gabriela and took the strap of her bra between his fingers, unclipping it from her back. She felt the whimsy cloth drop away, the straps sliding from her shoulders, and the weight of her breasts were heavy on her chest. They were pressed against him, her hot flesh against the heat of him.

Adam's hands curved around her back, and he held her naked torso to his. Gabriela placed her hands softly against his back, and if he was an angel, would have felt wings. She nuzzled her lips to the base of his throat, tasting his skin. Adam's hands lifted through the silken smoothness of her hair and he cradled the back of her head.

"Gabriela," he whispered, "it's me, I'm here."

"You are, Adam, here with me." They were simple vows, and the truth of the moment.

For Gabriela, seconds ticked by and the moment grew longer and longer and it was all there was, everything forever. Her heart beat was uncounted, always ever.

Adam's time spiralled in on itself and his time stopped, nothing, no more, never. He needed to hear Gabriela's heart, to be alive.

"Wait," he said, "just a moment."

Gabriela opened her eyes to see him go from the room, his naked back and broad shoulders. She knew his shape from his suits in the morning, and liked what she saw. She looked down upon herself and saw her full breasts, tipped hard with dark nipples, darker brown against her dark skin, and liked what she saw. Gabriela covered both breasts with her arms, suddenly shy, not yet used to nakedness with anybody but Felicity.

Adam must have known, for he returned with a long embroidered gown and draped it around her back, hiding her luscious curves. The cool cloth felt wonderful on her skin, soft and smooth.

"Thank you, Adam. It's a beautiful gown." She turned on her toes, a small pirouette to show him and to hide herself.

"Japanese, it's late nineteenth century. But I'm not sure where from, or who would have worn it, back then."

Gabriela wrapped herself in it and was coy. But coyness was no match for Adam's confidence, for he simply knelt before her, split the drape of the gown from Gabriela's thighs and unclipped the garter straps from the tops of her stockings. He then peeled the knickers from her hips and slipped them down her legs. Still kneeling, he pressed his cheek to her small swelling belly, and held himself there, one arm stretched up her back, under the cloth of the gown.

The triangle of dark hair was soft to the touch of his palm as he cupped the mound of her Venus, his fingers splayed upwards to her navel. Gabriela still stood with her legs together, but she could feel the heat of her cunt blaze within her.

Adam stood, and wrapped the gown around her. "Don't get cold," he said. "Stay warm." I can wait, he thought, she'll open the gown when she's ready.

I'm not quite ready yet, thought Gabriela. But how can I still be dressed when he's just undressed me? How many veils will he strip from my skin before he sees me?

"Come, Gabriela, come through to my room."

***

"Oh fuuck," keened Flick, as Gabriela told her the tell. "Fuck, Gabs, will you tell me what happened? Don't you bloody dare hang up. You've got me dripping here, listen." And she held the phone down near her cunt and Gabriela could here the slick and wet slide of Flick's fingers.

"But Flick, he's barely touched me at this stage." Gabriela teased her friend, and was wet herself as she remembered.

***

Adam pulled back the covers on his bed, and split wide the curtains so moonlight poured into the room. The apartment was on the tenth floor, impossible to overlook, high above the streets so nobody else mattered and the world was far away.

Gabriela watched as Adam disappeared into the bathroom where she heard a run of water and some quiet movement. Despite her inevitable countdown towards moments she could only imagine, Gabriela was calm within herself. Her pulse was fast but steady, and with her cuffs gone and silken buttons undone, there was nothing left to hold onto in twists and turns. So she settled like a cat settles, curled and calm.

She heard the light switch click, and she looked up as Adam came into the room naked, walked to the window and stood there. He said nothing and let Gabriela see him. She looked, and saw the silvery gray hair on his head, his long limbs still slender, and his ass not quite so tight as once it might have been, but still shapely.

"Turn around, Adam, I want to see you walk towards me."

He did so, and Gabriela saw fine silvery hair on his chest, going darker down onto his gut. She saw the thick hang of his cock long against his thigh and liked the shape of him. Adam was full but not hard, the head of his cock still partly covered by his foreskin. A line of darker hair ran from his navel down around the base of his cock and over the swell of his balls. As he walked towards the bed, his cock swung and began to thicken at the promise of her.

"Adam, come to me." Gabriela held her arms out wide to him, inviting him to her body and would cradle his head to her heart. Her nipples were thick and hard, and her cunt wet, so wet.

She turned ever so slightly on the bed with one arm outstretched on the sheet, and Adam lay beside her, his body covering half of hers. He kissed her with the softest kiss and tasted her lips, then ran his mouth, a warm breath, down the side of her throat. Adam lay his head on her shoulder and heard her heartbeat and was held by her.

He had all the time in the night with Gabriela, and over his years he had learned slowness and patience. Adam thought she would give herself to him in her own time and in her own way, and he wondered what moods might wash over her as her arousal heightened. He knew from her stories of Felicity that Gabriela knew her pleasure and how to find it, but now she would be discovering a man, learning his pleasure too, and how to share it. Ah woman, he thought, we will be wonderful together.

"Gabriela," he whispered, just to hear her name.

"What is it, Adam?" Her voice was low. She rested her hand on his shoulder and his skin was surprisingly soft.

"Oh, I just like the sound of your name. Gabriela." He looked up to her face and touched her cheek with his fingers, lightly, a delicate touch.

She smiled down at him, her eyes bright and alive. She took his fingers in hers and touched them to her lips. "Gabriela," she said her own name for him and it was her second gift.

They lay still for a minute or two, no longer caring about time for there was plenty of it. Adam began a slow, languid discovery of Gabriela's body, lingering his fingers over the curve of her shoulder, down into the long scoop of her waist, curving his palm over the swell of her hips and over her ass. His movements were slow, his hands stopping every now and then to caress another curve. Gabriela's skin prickled with goosebumps and he made his slow circuits a little heavier, shivering sensation into her.

Gabriela moaned with the pleasure of him, low in her throat, and her fingers began a different caress, more tentative, exploratory. She found sensitive places just inside his hip where her touch made him shiver, and she remembered them, learning Adam's delicate places. They shifted together on the bed, and Gabriela's legs slowly parted and his fingers found her.

Their hands continued curious wanderings, and slowly they rearranged themselves on the bed. Adam's cheek rested on her thigh, his face inches from her cunt, glistening beads of wetness on her lips shimmering under the silvering moonlight.

Oh sweet goodness, Adam slid his fingers into her, and her hands stopped still. He tasted her, and offered up his fingers to her mouth so she could taste herself.

Gabriela's lick of his fingers was wet and warm, and she sucked the fingers into her mouth and made them hot and slick with her own saliva. She slid her own fingers into her cunt dark place, exposing the nub of her clit to his eyes, showing Adam how she stroked herself, sliding two fingers around the thickness of her clitoris.

Shimmering, shuddering, she touched herself and Adam gazed on her, concentrating on her fingers in herself, learning how she slid fast and circled slow. Her leg twitched, and he pressed his hand onto the back of hers and made her slow and stop.

"There's so much time, Gabriela, don't rush."

"I want all of you now, Adam, I'm greedy for you." Gabriela took her cunt wet fingers from her centre and, finding his long shaft by her face, slid a shining line with her finger along the length of him, and over the head of his cock. Fascinated, she chased after the shaft as it bounced from her touch, curling her fingers around it to hold him still. "Adam, your cock, it's so hot, feel the heat of you." She was amazed, finding for the first time so much heat.

Gabriela slid the circle of her fingers down the shaft, and over the head of it. "So soft, the head. Adam, it's incredible. I didn't know a man's skin could be so soft."

Adam closed his eyes with the pleasure of her slow discovery of his cock, and denied himself the wonder in her eyes as she touched him.

Gabriela was tentative with her touch, so delicate. She didn't yet know that she could grip him hard as well as stroke him soft. She curved the palm of her hand over the end of his cock, and he shuddered with the near pain of it. Gabriela saw his reaction, and stilled her grip, two hands now.

"Don't stop, ahh, that's good."

Gabriela tightened her hold on his shaft, and stroked slowly, firmer movements now, and was rewarded by a throb of his cock. "Oh, I see," she whispered, and touched Adam like she touched her own clitoris. "It's like me, only thicker and long." She measured the length of him with her thumb and fingers spread wide, and her hand was too small to know all his length.

Gabriela pressed her palm against Adam's side. "On your back," her low voice a command but he wouldn't say no. She rearranged herself on the bed, with her head resting on Adam's chest for a pillow, facing his cock which was the centre of her study now. She needed to know the length of him, his thickness that would be hers, the colour but he was silver in the moonlight, the softness of his skin which was hot velvet and smooth. Gabriela learned the cooler fragile weight of Adam's balls and they were big in the cup of her hands.

She tasted the length of his shaft with her tongue, and she kissed his cock sideways and left a kiss of her lipstick on him that was black in the moonlight, red in the morning when the sun rose; but the birds were asleep and there would be a cleansing place soon.

Adam coiled her long hair in his hand and breathed in its smell and felt its softness on his face, and he was filled with the sensation of her, this young woman discovering him in her new way. "Gabriela," he whispered, and she paused to hear his words but only heard his silence and his faster breath.

"I'm Gabriela," she whispered back, an affirmation of who she was and why she was here. She moved a little, opening her mouth around him for the first time, and took the plum of his cock head onto her tongue.

Gabriela slowed, to remember the stretch of her lips and the heat, the hard heat in her mouth. Her saliva flowed and the heat rose. Gabriela sucked on his head and made him moan. She did it again, and he moaned again. His hand gripped her hair and his body twitched.

Gabriela smiled to herself and released him. "There's so much time, Adam, don't rush." She trapped him once more, and her hands were slow on his shaft and her tongue twisted and curled.

Adam began a long stroke of Gabriela's back, down into the tight valley of her waist and over her rounded ass, along her thighs, turning his hand back up her spine. He found the long tightness between her thighs, and with each long sweep of his hand he teased fingers between her legs and she opened to him wider, until again his fingers found her wet centre and her musky scent, stronger now, was dusk and darkness in the air.

My turn, he thought, to taste her deep into my mouth, to drink her juice. "On your back, Gabriela, it's your turn."

She released his cock and obeyed, would never not. Her eyes were wide to the wonder of him, and they kissed but Adam was gone and her legs fell wide and her eyes closed. Adam knelt on the floor beside the bed, and took her thighs up in his arms, spreading her wide. She opened to him and wanted it all.

Adam placed the warm palm of his hand over Gabriela's sex, cupping the centre of her wet heat. With his other hand he reached up her body and felt the weight of a breast, rolling a hard nipple between his finger and thumb. For a long moment he held her sexual centres, joining them together through his own body and channeling his own energy around her.

He lifted his hand from her cunt, and covered her with his open mouth, tasting her honeyed sweetness with his lips. Gabriela gasped at the heat from his mouth. Her hand pressed his to her breast. Adam probed the wet lips with his tongue and it was a little fuck. He swirled his tongue up and around her clit, licking her risen nub, sucking her hot centre into his mouth. Gabriela bucked up against his mouth, and was eaten by him. "Ahhh, more," she sighed, "yes."

Adam licked and probed, alternating between circles around her clit, then a firm tongue over the head of it, then descending to lose himself in the depths of her cunt. Gabriela moaned for him, "mmmm, oh yes, there," and he settled to the perfect rhythm, pulling her sex to his mouth until it was all there was, a hot mouthing fuck into her. Slowly he licked Gabriela up to a first throbbing peak, then released her and did it again, surging sensation into her heat, her aching cunt, and she came. Pushing her body down onto his mouth, Gabriela came, and a minute later came again.

Adam's ebb and flow against her cunt was relentless, until she came once more and pushed his face away from her sex. "Stop, it's too much." Gabriela cupped her own hand over her centre, pressing and pressing as she descended from the height of her pleasure, falling away from the strength of him and his control over her. "Oh sweet man, my god, look what you do to me."

Gabriela lay sprawled on the bed, her legs spread wide and her cunt lips were dark and swollen, her juice glistening in the moonlight. Adam stood up from the floor and lowered his weight onto her, his long cock a burning heat on the flesh of her belly. Adam kissed the taste of her onto her mouth, and she sucked on his ripe lips, tasting herself and mingling his taste.

Gabriela wrapped her arms around his back, not letting him go, pulling his weight down onto her breasts, holding him, holding him. "I'm not letting you go, Adam, you sweet man. How do you know?"

"How do I know what, Gabriela?"

"How to make me helpless, a wreck." She kissed him, hard. "More."

More.

***

"Fuck, Gabs, I'm dripping here. I'm so wet my sheets are wet, sweet Jesus."

"Oh Flick, maybe I'd better end the call, so's you can get some sleep." Gabriela teased her friend, knowing the last thing she wanted was sleep, and knowing the first thing Felicity wanted was Adam, or a man like Adam.

"Don't you bloody dare hang up." Flick was in agony and ecstasy listening to Gabs tell of her seduction and sex, sultry and slow.

"More."

***

Adam gave Gabriela more. He had no choice, he was enraptured by this virgin woman, trapped by her, spellbound. He was no longer Merlin unbound, he was seduced, bound by her, trapped in her tree.

Adam lifted his weight from Gabriela and slowly moved back down over her body, his lips butterfly kisses on her neck and down over the small curve of her shoulder. He took her hand in his and reminded Gabriela where each of her silken buttons were.

"Two on each wrist, Gabriela, and the first ones undone in a Japanese garden." He kissed her wrist and saw a tiny pulse beat there, the smallest heart under her skin.

"Yes, and another two there. I was so daring, wasn't I?" She smiled at her memory, and the fall of leaves in a garden would forever remind her of him, and his silence there.

"Wicked, Gabriela, so bad."

"And Ruth's buttons, making me a temptress, show me where they were, Adam."

"Here." At the base of her neck, a kiss, just below the black velvet choker which was the last garment of her nudity for him.

"And here." Another kiss, on the slope of her chest, where the blaze of her freckles began. Gabriela's skin shivered, and her nipples tightened.

"And here, Gabriela," and he touched his lips to the crease of her cleavage where the spray of sun kissed freckles ended. Her cunt bloomed, and where she was wet before, Gabriela wettened once more, her whole belly an empty ache, full of longing.

Adam suckled her tight nipples, one at a time, and Gabriela offered each breast up to him in her hands, then soothed the tightness with her hands pressed hard.

"The last buttons, Adam," Gabriela whispered, "before my dress dropped away. Where were they?"

Adam didn't speak, but showed her, trailing his tongue down the centre of her body towards her navel. He kissed her there, and her belly rose with an intake of breath, a gasping sigh. He kissed her again, where the finest thread of darkness furred a tiny seam on her skin, a dark trail moving down.

"And then what did you do Adam?" Gabriela's voice was the softest whisper, almost to herself, as she remembered her moments forever. "Oh god, yes."

Again, Adam took her cunt into his mouth, his hot heat surrounding her sex, and their lips joined in a kiss, her cunt lips swollen and dark. Adam tasted her, she was liquorice and honey with a delicate tang.

Adam made sure she was wet, so wet, and then placed himself between her legs. Taking his cock in his hand, he carefully placed the head of it between her cunt lips and held himself there, waiting for Gabriela to be ready.

Adam held his weight above her, gazed into the blackness of her eyes, and began to fall.

Gabriela knew exactly where he was, this man who waited for her, and she lay still beneath him. Still, so still, and she felt her heartbeat pulsing deep within her.

"Yes," she whispered to herself, and gave herself to him, this man she had waited for.

Adam gave himself up to her. As he slid slowly into her tightness, so slowly, Gabriela undid the clasp of the choker around her neck, so when she reached to his mouth for a kiss, a welcoming kiss, the velvet band fell from her throat and she was free and naked for him.

As Adam sank his length into Gabriela's cunt, she struggled to keep her eyes open, gazing up into his. Adam paused, holding himself still within her, and Gabriela's eyes widened. Finally, as another inch slid inside her and she began to shudder with the pleasure of their joining, her eyes closed. Her throat and chest were flushed a deep red and Adam sank further, slow small thrusts, until his whole length was in her, flesh against flesh, heat within heat.

Gabriela whimpered, small wordless sounds in her throat, oh h, oh h, and she had him deep inside her body. Yes, mine, she thought and took him in. Adam felt huge inside her, and her whole sensation shifted to her cunt, her clit. Adam moved within her. Gabriela opened her legs wider, raising her thighs to his hips, taken, utterly taken.

Oh sweet love, Adam moved within her, long thrusts and slow. With the greatest care, with the greatest tenderness, he placed his arms under her knees and pushed them back with her thighs wide and high. Gabriela was spread, open, taking him in, and trusting Adam implicitly to love her love her love her as he slid his beautiful cock into her in slow, delicious thrusts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds