The Florida Trip Pt. 07

"Oh fuck," Julia said, "He's... Oh fuck he stuck it in me and it feels so GOOD."

Sarah rolled over and hugged her sister. The two brunettes watched while I gave it to my roommate, her body bucking. Little titties shaking.

"God Ben how are you still going?" Sarah asked.

"I've got the sexiest women in the world with me," I said, "How could I not?"

"Well you'd better...ohfuck...cum soon," Julia said, "Don't know how much more of this I can take."

"Oh poor Jules," Sarah said, "I guess I'll just have to keep all Ben's precious cum to myself then."

Sarah climbed over and lowered her pussy onto Julia's mouth. My roommate didn't miss a beat, licking upwards while Sarah ground herself down.

"Sorry sis," Sarah said, "Like Ben said before, finders keepers."

"I gotcha babe," Julia said. She reached over, blindly, and found Chloe's pussy. Began rubbing her clit. The lithe girl was now the center of our pleasure -- giving and taking everything all at once.

I pounded Julia faster, trying to bring her over the edge again. I reached down and slid my hand over Julia's clit. Rubbed at her, hard, and she screamed right up into Sarah's snatch.

"Oh YES!" Julia said. Her voice muffled by the buxom brunette's own muff. A gush of girl cum shot out and hit my chest. Another. Julia trembled on the bed like she was suffering a seizure and then her whole body went slack.

One down, we didn't waste any time waiting. As I ripped my cock out of Julia, Sarah jumped off her mouth and turned around, once again presenting her perfect pussy to me. I slid into her in one go. I guess her tiny pussy was at least beginning to get used to my girth. Still she felt amazing. Rocking back and forth.

Julia looked over at us dazed. Finally fucked out. Chloe, however, was still raring to go. She slid right under her sister. Their huge tits barely allowed room for the both of them. Sarah pushed down so her pussy pressed against Chloe's while I pounded it.

"That's... not bad," Chloe said. She shifted her body and tried to arch it upward. I put my hand between the two girls, giving them both something to rub against. It meant my pumping slowed, but I was so close it hardly mattered.

"Don't know how much longer I can last," I said.

"Do it, Ben," Sarah said. "Cum. Give it to me. Us."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Julia said, her voice distant, "Want it so bad."

"On," Chloe said, "Not in. But yeah. I want it on my tits. My face. Please Ben."

"We need it," Sarah said, "Come on. Cum baby. Cum for us."

I dragged the head of my cock in and out of Sarah slowly one last time and I felt my pleasure arc. "Oh ffffffFUCK!" I cried.

I exploded into Sarah. One burst. Two.

"Yes!" she cried, buried her head in her sister's shoulder, "He's cumming. Cumming in me. So good."

I pulled out of Sarah and exploded over her little sister. The brunette flinched as a rope of my cum splashed over her eye. Her tits. Three bursts. Four.

I stepped back and let my fertility fire over at Julia finally. All the girls as they lay on the bed. My apex slowly slid back, and I felt myself fall forward. All four of us now on top of each other. Covered in our cums.

"Fuck," Julia said, "That was good."

"Too good," Sarah said.

"We might want to switch beds," Chloe said.

"Why, you think the other one needs some sperm in it, too?" Sarah asked.

"Good point," Julia said.

I climbed up a little and kissed Julia on the mouth. Then I kissed Sarah while Chloe kissed Julia. We leaned against each other. Warm flesh against flesh. It felt really weird, to be surrounded by three naked women, all covered in my cum.

But the strangest thing was that it also felt surprisingly comfortable. Like individual pieces from four separate puzzles that, magically, came together to form a picture.

I stared up at the ceiling and sighed. Thought about where we'd been and where we were. A lifetime had passed in only a few days.

"That was a heck of a sigh. You OK?" Sarah asked. She looked over at me, concerned.

"Oh, I'm fine," I said. I wanted to reach over and squeeze her shoulder, but my hand was trapped under Chloe. "I was just thinking about my wish."

"What wish?" Julia asked. Her face was buried in Sarah's boob.

"When we were in Disney," I said, "I made a wish on the last day, during the fireworks show."

"Well don't say it or it won't come true," Sarah said, sounding legitimately concerned.

"Don't worry," I said, "It already did."

*

We woke up the next morning still enfolded around each other. The sunlight was weak, almost bluish. Winter sun -- barely bright and cold.

Chloe got up and went to take a shower. Julia padded after her. Sarah sat back in the bed with me. I hugged her close. Kissed her forehead lovingly.

"This is how it's going to be, isn't it?" she said out of nowhere, "This is how it's going to work. You and me. Julia and Chloe. Sometimes. Maybe not exactly in those, like, pairs. But, I mean, this is it."

I had to admit that she might be right.

After Chloe and Julia got out of the shower, Sarah and I took a turn. I know it's hard to believe, but we didn't fool around. My dick really was, truly, dead. And her pussy was so sore, she winced when I reached down to rub it. So instead I had to settle for just fondling her soapy, slippery tits. Oh, the sacrifices we must make.

After everyone was clean, the four of us got dressed quietly. Again, no one acted like we needed privacy. So comfortable with each other now. Kelsey was standing in the hallway, waiting for us when we opened the door. She had her arms crossed and she was glaring at us. "You people are assholes," she said.

"We told you to join us," I said.

"I know," Kelsey said, "At the time it felt like the right idea, but... Seriously, fuck you all."

"He already did," Julia said, "It was kind of glorious."

"Uh huh," Kelsey said, and shook her head, but she winked and gave me a thumb's up when the other girls walked away. "You stud," she whispered.

On the way down to the lobby, I saw a smudge on one wall of the hallway. I quickly grabbed Sarah and pointed it out to her. The sexy girl blushed. We'd left our mark on the hotel, that was for sure.

Outside was cold and we were still in our Florida outfits, making it even worse. Whorls of ice chased each other around the parking lot. There was a mountain of snow off to one side where it had all been plowed.

God, I did not miss this.

We got out our suitcases and grabbed long pants and sweaters. I'd tossed my winter coat back in the trunk like I'd never see it again, but there it was -- waiting for me smugly. We got changed in the car and got back on the road.

It was the last day of our trip. No one felt much like recounting Disney stories or making dirty jokes. Julia took the wheel for the home stretch. We went past Washington DC and through Baltimore. Finally, we went over the twin spans of the Delaware Memorial Bridge and started up the Turnpike.

It was far too soon when we pulled up at Kelsey's house. It felt like years since we'd been there. Nothing had changed. The driveway was empty. It was early afternoon on a weekday and Kelsey's parents were both still at work.

I got out of the car and got Kelsey's bags out of the trunk. The other girls jumped out of the car. We all gave Kelsey a big, shared hug.

"I'm going to miss you guys," Kelsey said, "It really has been a hell of a trip."

"We'll do this again," Sarah said, "Soon."

"You'd better," Kelsey said.

I took Kelsey's bags and walked her up to the front door of her house. We shared a (chaste) hug and a (not so chaste) kiss.

"So, you've got it all figured out now?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck no," Kelsey said, "Just having fun."

"That's my girl," I said.

"What about you?" she asked. I looked back at the three women waiting for me by the car. Julia and Chloe were holding hands. Sarah was shading her eyes, looking up at us.

"I don't know," I said, "Sarah thinks this works, the four of us. Two twosomes. As it were."

"You?"

"I'm just having fun," I said.

"That's my boy," Kelsey said and slapped me on the ass. She opened the front door to her house and started pulling her suitcases inside.

"Bye little slut!" Julia called out. Kelsey smiled and waved back.

*

We got back on the highway. It had snowed since we were gone, and it was all piled on the side of the roads, slowly browning. The roads were fairly empty for a midweek day in Jersey. And the sun did feel slightly warmer than when we'd left for the Florida trip. We still had a long ways to go till spring, but it was coming closer all the time.

"So how is this going to work?" Julia asked as we got back into the car. She was driving and I sat up front next to her. Chloe and Sarah were in the back seat.

"Well, get back on route 78 and take that up to 95 and over the GWB..."

"Not that Ben," Julia said, "This." She pointed to the four of us. "I mean... It's called a couple for a reason. Are we really going to be 'those' people? Like one of those porn relationships you read about in the New York Times but never actually see in real life?"

"I don't know," I said, "Maybe. Living with one person seems hard enough."

"That's my point," Julia said, "Look, I'm not saying I don't have feelings. Of course I do, it's just... What are we now? What can we even be?"

"What's wrong with this?" Sarah asked, suddenly angry "As we are? You and Chloe. Me and Ben. Sometimes in between. I mean, Chloe and me are in the city. You and Ben are back up in Buffalo. At least till Summer. That's plenty of time for us to work out what we want. When school is over, you're coming back down here and... And we'll see. Right? Why does everything have to already be decided? Can't we just agree to be together?"

"And if it doesn't work?" Julia asked.

"You tried the other way and it hurt all three of you," Chloe said, "So stop asking what happens if it doesn't work, Julia. And start dreaming on what happens if it does."

Julia reached back and squeezed Chloe's hand. Sarah leaned forward and hugged me from behind.

"She's right," Julia said, "I'm sorry."

"Me too," Sarah said, "For a lot of things. But this? It's worth working for."

"We'll just need Jiminy Chloe back there to help us out every now and then," Julia said.

"Let Ben's penis be our guide," Chloe said.

*

We dropped off Sarah and Chloe in front of their apartment building in Manhattan. We double parked on the street and started unloading bags next to a scrawny looking tree and an overfilled trash can. Traffic inched past. The sounds of the city echoed all around us, but somehow it still felt like a quiet afternoon. Almost evening.

While Julia said goodbye to Sarah, Chloe gave me a nice long hug.

"Thanks for almost knocking me up," the high school girl said, "Twice."

"I really am sorry," I said, "I feel like I ruined your life a little bit. Or at least your tolerance for men."

"Don't you worry," she said, "I'm not going to let my slutty sister get all the dick. Besides, I'm not straight, I'm just into you."

"And I'm not gay," Julia said, "I'm just into Chloe."

We all laughed. Then Sarah pushed her sister away and kissed me, like she wanted to feel me on her lips for the rest of her life. Wrapped her arms around my neck. I swear I heard someone catcall from one of the windows nearby, but it was probably just Julia.

"You going to be OK?" I asked her, "Are we going to be OK?"

"I think we've got this," Sarah said, "As much as anyone can, anyway. And I still have mechanical Ben to keep me company till then."

"I can't believe I'm jealous of a piece of plastic," I said.

"At least you've still got Julia to keep you warm," Sarah said.

"I think she's more likely to keep me in the hospital," I said.

"Take care of her, Ben," Sarah said, "Seriously. She's more vulnerable than she lets on. If you hurt Julia, I'll never forgive you. And Chloe might even get angrier than me."

"And if I love her?" I asked, "What happens then?"

"Then I'll be happy for you both," Sarah said, "You were right before. Love isn't a binary thing. It's not just... on and off. What we have, if it's really love, then it doesn't become diminished by what you have with Julia. Only brighter."

"You're amazing," I said, "Incredible. God, I don't know how I can let you leave."

"Not leaving," Sarah said, kissing me again, "Taking a break. I used to think... After last summer I thought that I didn't deserve love. Happiness. Everything I'd done... Now I know."

"You deserve the world, Sarah," I said.

"Who cares about what I deserve," Sarah said, "I'm just taking what I want."

*

Julia and I got back in the car. Once again, just the two of us. She pulled onto the highway and headed towards Buffalo. The sun already low. Bright whitish blue sky turned orange at the edges.

"So, you and Chloe?" I asked.

"Yes," Julia said, "I mean maybe. I don't know. God, Ben, how can I want to be with you so bad, yet still want her the same? How does that work exactly?"

"I don't know," I said, "But then, how can I honestly feel how I do for Sarah, yet still love you?"

"You love me?" Julia asked, that same teasing voice from when we were in Tomorrowland.

"Stop," I said, "You know it's true."

"I do, Ben," Julia said, "I'm sorry if I'm not all set with sharing the feels yet. But I know how lucky I am. And I think being with Chloe, well, maybe that's good for me, too. I've spent so much time beating myself up for who I am, maybe it's time to start fighting for myself instead."

I kissed Julia on the cheek. We raced past snow-covered highways. Bare brown trees. A snowflake drifted down and landed on the windshield.

"Disney," Julia said absently, "I miss it already."

"When we made those plans -- God, it feels like so long ago -- I didn't see what you wanted," I said, "Going to an amusement park? I didn't understand how it could possibly be worth all the effort. Now? I think I get it. There's some kind of magic out there. Corporate, over-priced magic, sure. But still."

"I think we brought the magic with us," Julia said, "We just had to go to Florida to find it again."

"And now we're bringing it back home?" I asked.

"I hope so," Julia said, "No matter what Sarah and Chloe say, I don't see how this works. I really don't. But I don't know any other way. So, what do you think, Ben? Is this our happily ever after?"

"I honestly don't know," I said, "But I'm looking forward to finding out."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds