• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Fly

The Fly

I have tried to retell this story in as much as the way it was revealed to me. The story is true, however, I have refrained from mentioning the fly's name, to protect its identity.

----------------------------

Ok this is a little weird, even for me. Honestly, it is somewhat embarrassing to admit. I got turned on by a fly.

How you might ask? It was during a stint in prison, and somehow or another, I got caught up in some shit that was going down with some other inmates, and landed my ass in the hole. Ten days of solitary confinement. Naked in a small cell, no cot, just cold hard floor, a thin mat, and a thinner blanket. I lay there shivering most of the night, and just as I was about to nod out, I hear this buzzing noise.

My solitary confinement was no longer solitary. I had a new cell mate, and it wanted to play! This little pest buzzed my ears, landed on my nose, hell it was everywhere. I swatted at it, shooed it away, and generally lay there miserable for the remainder of the night.

I finally got to the point where I no longer cared if this damned fly landed on me or not. I was bone tired. At one point, I realized my cellie had stopped bombarding me and was quiet. I searched the dark room, ears straining but heard nothing. Sighing in relief, I began to drift off. I didn't know if it was night or day, as there was no window in the hole.

It was sometime later, that my cellie, the fly, woke up, and began its attack again. I became enraged, and stood up, fists cocked. I swore at the creep, threatened its life even. But still, the tenacious insect kept at me. It had the advantage of the darkness. Finally, I began to laugh, almost maniacally. If the guards could hear me, I'd be sent up for an evaluation quicker than my head could spin!

I lay back down, and attempted to cover myself with the small blanket. I vowed to ignore the little bastard at all costs. I would not give in to rage on such an insignificant matter again. I was better than that.

Then I felt it on my shoulder. I stiffened up some, ready to do battle in the flash of an eye. Consciously, I slowed my breathing down, and tried to remain calm. I was going to show this fly, that I was not going to be affected by its attempts to irritate me. I am the man!

I settled in, and relaxed. Letting the little creep crawl on my shoulder, down my arm. I heard the buzz of its tiny wings, and waited with baited breath for it to land again on my body. Where would it land next?

It almost became a game to me, predicting where this fly would land. It landed on my hairless chest. First it crawled across to the left, then spun around and began crawling to the right side of my chest. Its little legs tickling my chest, making me get goose pimples.

That's when I noticed, that my nipples became erect. It crawled over my right nipple, and I moaned softly. I lowered the blanket to my waist, so that I could feel this fly on my torso. Around and around my nipple this small fuzzy insect crawled. I felt my breath catch as it torturously crawled around that hardened little nub. Then it flew over to the other nipple, and gave it the same treatment. Sighing, I relaxed my legs and lowered them, causing the blanket to slide down around my ankles.

The fly moved down the center of my chest, played around inside my belly button for a couple minutes then continued its southward journey. I closed my eyes, and reveled in the sensation. I was caught up in the erotic feeling and no longer cared that it was a fly, a measly insect. I hadn't had the touch of a woman in over five years, nor did I give in like some others, and seek relief from other men, although I had had many offers!

My friend the fly, traversed down my stomach, zigzagging left and right, almost blindly memorizing every inch of my skin. Goose pimples followed his trail, as fresh skin met those tickly little legs for the first time. I coughed, and it flew off for a moment, then I felt it land on my thigh. Down my leg it traveled, dipping in the valley created by my legs pressed together. Oh sweet heaven, this was feeling really good!

It tickled my knees, and I actually chuckled, because I am very ticklish. (Do not tell my wife this, for she thinks that I have old war wounds, and cannot stand the pain of being touched). The fly then reversed its direction, and traveled slowly back up my legs, hopping from thigh to thigh. I groaned with lust, as I felt it land on my balls.

The sensation was out of this world by this point. Every step brought immense pleasure. This little darling thoroughly massaged my nuts with its precious little feet. In no time at all, my cock was throbbing, and harder than it had been in years. I had long since ceased masturbating, for lack of inspiration. Yes, I got the occasional morning wood that sometimes led me to believe that he wanted attention, but sadly, he would shrivel back up and go to sleep.

The fly brought my cock back to life, in a way nothing else could have. When it began its exploration of my manhood, I shuddered as I moaned. Up my shaft it went, circling around and around as it spiraled upwards.

My cock was standing up full mast. I could feel it throbbing, pulsing with life. I lay still, refusing to touch myself. I would not masturbate to a fly! I am no sick-o, no pervert! But neither could I force myself to shoo it away either.

Finally, my seducer reached the head of my penis. Its tiny feet pitter pattering along the underside of the head, exploring the gland that always felt so good when my wife's tongue bathed it. But I was not thinking of her right now. I was just 'in the moment'. This insect then traveled around the ridge of my helmet, then over the sensitive mushroom part of the head.

When it dipped into the slit at the top, I thought I had died and gone to heaven! My cock burst, spewing a huge load of cum high into the air, then landed with a plop on my stomach.

Burst after burst of hot seminal fluid erupted from my cock, which was waving wildly in the air. Finally, I wrapped my hand around my cock, and milked the last few drops of cum from my shaft. I spread the slippery goo all over my stomach and shaft. Reveling in the silky feel. My heart was pounding out a staccato rhythm, my chest pounding like a drum.

When my breathing returned to normal, I made my way in the darkness to the sink in the corner of the room. I washed my cock and stomach free of cum, and dried off with some paper towels. I did not hear the fly again for the remainder of my stay in solitary, although I secretly hoped for a return visit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Fly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds