• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Freaky King of Porn Ch. 01

The Freaky King of Porn Ch. 01

THIS IS A PERVERTED FREAKY FUCK PARODY SERIES... IT AIN'T REAL

This is my new series about my freaky life as The King Of Porn... It's freaky and perverted, so it's fun... I introduce my new wife, Kelly Madison and my new sex toy, Hitomi Tanaka

Hollywood, CA. A Bondage Dungeon 11:30 pm

"Ok Earl... make sure to zoom in on Hitomi's gorgeous tits... the client is obsessed with her breasts. He's paying big money, so make sure we give him what he wants." My latest wife, Kelly Madison was directing the custom video for a rich client. My sex toy, Japanese porn superstar, Hitomi Tanaka was the star of the video along with my wife Kelly. Hitomi's arms were stretched upwards, chained to the ceiling. Her ankles shackled to the floor. She had a ball gag in her perfect mouth and was nude. Her massive 34O tits were on full display.

Kelly's equally perfect 34G tits looked awesome as always. It's one of the reasons I married her. She's absolutely perfect in every way and we get along perfectly too. I let her direct this expensive custom video because she has a lot of experience in the porn biz and she's my woman so I wanted to show her how much she means to me.

I've been in this biz for a long time... getting paid to fuck hot chicks, my dream job. I sat back and watched Kelly direct the shoot. She would look back at me and blow me kisses, licking those luscious full, red lips for me. She was wearing a full length fur coat and white stripper pumps... nothing else. My cock was so hard in my thin sweatpants.

The client wanted a bondage movie, where Kelly dominated Hitomi. I was gonna fuck them both later on in the movie, so I was happy. Earl was there, filming it all. He's an old guy, big and hairy and a world class cameraman. I've let him perform a little, in some of my custom videos. I didn't plan of letting him be in this one him though. He was just there to film it. He's a nice guy and a friend and the best camera guy in the biz.

"OK Earl... zoom in on those tits, while I play with them."

"You got it Kelly."

I sat back and watched as Kelly slowly strolled behind Hitomi, reached around her and groped those massive, natural Japanese tits. She pinched Hitomi's nipples really hard. Hitomi moaned loud, moving her head back and forth, squirming in her chains. Kelly kept up the rough nipple play, pulling Hitomi's nipples as far as they could possibly go and pulling them down also... drawing more guttural moans from my personal sex toy. Kelly reached in her coat pocket and pulled out two nipple clamps. She walked in front of Hitomi and kissed her lips. Kelly rubbed the clamps on Hitomi's nipples, then slowly attached them to each nipple. Kelly pulled on each one, looking right at Hitomi, licking her lips, pulling each one, then letting them go.

Hitomi writhed in her chains, looking right at Kelly, so sexually excited. You could see Hitomi's sweet pussy leaking her juices down her legs. Kelly slapped and grabbed Hitomi's perfect face. She then grabbed a riding crop and softly whipped the nipple clamps on Hitomi's rock hard nipples. Hitomi gasped at the intense feeling. Her mouth slightly open, her body writhing uncontrollably. Kelly smirked and kept softly whipping Hitomi's super hard nipples. Kelly alternated whipping them and pulling on the clamps. I took my rock hard cock out and softly stroked it, watching everything closely.

Kelly was blowing me kisses as she went back behind Hitomi and smacked her smooth ass with the riding crop. Kelly pulled Hitomi's left nipple clamp and spanked her ass with the riding crop. I watched and jerked off.

A few minutes later, Kelly had her fur coat off and those awesome tits of hers were jiggling hard as she was pussy pounding Hitomi from behind, with a huge strapon, molded from my cock. Kelly pussy thumped Hitomi, who screamed in pleasure into the ball gag in her mouth. Hitomi's massive jugs flopped wildly as her pussy got owned and pummeled by my wife. What a gorgeous fucking sight, two massive titted women fucking, those massive, natural tits flopping and jiggling like crazy. I was so fucking turned on.

About 10 minutes later, I was fucking Hitomi from behind, wrecking that perfect Japanese pussy while Kelly sucked my big balls. Early captured it all on camera. I slapped Hitomi's funbags hard as she screamed in ecstasy into that ball gag. I squeezed those huge jugs so fucking hard, pulling the nipple clamps down too. Hitomi squirted eight times, drenching my cock. Kelly licked her pussy nut up, cleaning Hitomi's labia and my cock with her very talented tongue

I fucked Hitomi and Kelly's massive, natural jugs. I unhooked Hitomi's chains and she knelt down immediately, wrapping those jugs around my throbbing 10 inch cock. My huge cock disappeared in between Hitomi's massive breasts as I fucked them. Kelly sucked my balls from behind. Hitomi wrapped those titties around my cock so tightly. I pounded her tits mercilessly, then switched to Kelly's. Kelly smiled so sexy at me, sucking my thick head with such lustful intensity. Those luscious lips looked so gorgeous as they sucked on my pulsating head. I pummeled Kelly's massive tits in and out harder and harder. I finally pumped my load into Kelly's mouth. She collected every fucking drop of jizz in her mouth, pumping and sucking it out of my cock and balls.

When I finished cum dumping in her gorgeous mouth, she pulled Hitomi's beautiful head back and opened her mouth. Kelly stuck out her tongue and let my jizz run off of it into Hitomi's mouth. That was so fucking hot. Kelly smiled at me and kissed Hitomi, sharing my cream. They both swallowed it all down and both took turns sucking my big ass, happy cock clean.

We took a break so Earl could change cameras and Kelly and I could check the footage. Kelly hugged me and I held her in my arms, those tits rubbing all over my chest. We watched the footage and started fooling around. I bent Kelly over and knelt down behind her, eating her out. My tongue worked overtime in Kelly's perfectly trimmed pussy. I rolled it, while wiggling it over every inch of Kelly's pussy walls. I licked so fucking fast and softly, but quickly, smacking her clit, rubbing it super fucking fast.

"YES BABYYYYYYYYY... EAT THAT PUSSY BABYYYYYYYYY... I CUMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" I licked out Kelly's sweet pussy faster as she squirted her pussy nut in my mouth. I reached up and squeezed those awesome 34G titties, while she flooded my mouth. I drank every fucking drop down happily. I kissed that perfect pussy repeatedly and squeezed those massive tits for another five minutes.

I stood up and fucked Kelly's ass doggy style. My 10 thick inches slid in snug, but nicely. I've fucked her a bunch in the ass so she was used to my size. I smacked that sweet ass so fucking hard. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH... FUCK MY FUCKING ASS BABYYYYYYYYYY... I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT!!" Kelly's huge funbags swayed and jiggled so hard from my booty thumping. My cock flew up that booty hard and fast stretching it and jackhammering it mercilessly.

Kelly squirted five times, all over my legs and the floor. I grabbed her hair, pulling it hard. She stuck out her tongue and moaned so fucking loud. I smacked that sweet booty hard again. Kelly screamed out in sexual euphoria as I dominated her booty with my huge, throbbing manmeat. Earl was filming it all, zooming in on Kelly and her tits. Kelly played to the camera, smiling and blowing kisses, her perfect, full lips pursed tight, when she blew the kisses. She has the sexiest lips.

Kelly moaned uncontrollably through the ass pounding. Earl pulled his old cock out and let it flop around as he filmed Kelly and I. Earl sat down and filmed upwards at Kelly's face and tits. Hitomi came over and kissed me, reaching down rubbing my balls as I kept up the booty banging of Kelly. Kelly squirted four more times. Hitomi knelt down and licked Kelly's cream off of her pussy, my cock and balls and my legs. She lapped up every drop, her eyes locked on her owner the whole time. She was my personal sex toy and she loved being owned by me. I pulled out and Hitomi sucked my cock quickly. I put my cock back in Kelly's ass and banged it even faster and harder. FUCK, I was turned on. Kelly looked down at the camera and blew more kisses, moaning so fucking loud, the sound echoed throughout the dungeon.

I finally blew my wad up my wife's perfect booty. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... CUM IN MY ASS JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I pumped her booty past full with my jizz. It leaked out... and poured out... when I pulled out. Hitomi immediately sucked it up, drinking it out of Kelly's ass and sucking my cock clean. Hitomi swallowed every fucking drop of my jizz and licked up the drops that were on the floor. She kept looking at me. She's the best sex toy ever. We have a strong sexual bond.

Earl filmed Kelly and Hitomi both drinking my piss. I stood there and calmly pissed in both women's mouths. They happily... and eagerly... drank down every drop. I drank so much water I was able to keep pissing huge loads of piss into Kelly and Hitomi's open mouths.

We did more bondage. Kelly and I worked over Hitomi's holes, while she had her hands tied behind her back, onto a bench she was laying on. We switched positions, head to pussy and fucked Hitomi senseless. I came on her perfect face and in her perfect pussy. Kelly squirted all over Hitomi's 34O melons, then licked it all up. I came... then immediately pissed... all over Hitomi's tits as they were tied up and she was still tied to the bench. Kelly licked all of that up too. She licked her full lips at me, after she licked it all up and I let loose with more piss, all over her perfect face. Kelly sucked me off too. She deepthroated me for five minutes and sucked out a big load of jizz, drinking it down, while she fingered my ass.

The client was very happy with the movie. $250000 for us. Hitomi lives with us so we went on vacation to Switzerland. We went skiing and fucked for a week. Just another freaky porn shoot for... The Freaky King Of Porn.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Freaky King of Porn Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds