• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 09

The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 09

12

Sorry this latest chapter has taken so long, I have been busy with life, and for the next few months I will continue to be busy, so chapter 10 may be a while in coming. There is no cliffhanger this time, so I hope that helps. Enjoy!

*

The question bothered this new creature, for neither Alza nor Kali were appropriate names any longer, just as the voice said. And while a mythical name was something to consider, it was useless to take up the name of a woman already famous who had her story already written.

She was a blank slate, yes much of her path was set in stone, but the twists and turns in the road were her's to find and make. Slowly, letters danced before her eyes, and she gathered them and threw them to land as they chose, seeking answers through chance. The letter M would not leave her hands, and so she concentrated on what other letters she was drawn to. Malki, that was the name that would be written as the mother of the Warriors of the Gods, the chosen one.

Malki walked from the void, leaving behind the survivor that was Alza and the proud warrior that was Kali, to embrace her new role with the hearts and minds of both to be used.

@@@

The newly formed being who had named herself Malki understood one very important thing. This was her secret name, to be recorded for her death song and the history scrolls, but to everyone she knew, she was still to be addressed as Alza or Kali, though she would chose Kali, as Alza was her ama name, and she was no longer an ama.

With this in mind, she woke from unconsciousness to embrace her mates and tell them that she was to be addressed as Kali. Neither brother questioned this, as they knew she had found her secret name, as they had when they reached adulthood.

"Does this mean that you are one, and we are ready to complete the three-way bond?" Jahar asked, trying to seem innocent, and failing.

"It means, my mates, that you must scream Kali when you reach ecstasy, and that Jahar has some continued waiting to do."

They had discussed earlier about why the mating instinct chose for things to occur a certain way, such as human/hybrid mating bites being on the left shoulder and cat mating bites being on the right. It was for a purpose, the three-way bond. Kali had the different bite marks in each shoulder to prove which part of her was mated to Jahar and which part was mated to Gobin.

In cat form, the bites are much deeper; in hybrid form, they look more like vampire bites as the canines are not as pronounced as in cat form, and a fully human jaw is incapable of making a mating bite, so it is fairly obvious as to who done it. They would all have to be in hybrid form for Jahar and Gobin to be able to bite each other. Gobin would be fucking her ass, as it simulated the cat form mating, and Jahar would fuck her pussy, as it was his anyway in this form.

Even with the plan already worked out, the participants ready and willing, and the need to complete the mating becoming unbearable; Kali still decided to put Jahar in his place and force him to stay bound in the chair while she and Gobin got warmed up.

"Jahar, put on a ring and sit in the chair. Gobin, put a ring on and help me strap him in, Jahar needs to learn some restraint."

They both eagerly followed Kali's orders, knowing she had something naughty planned. Once Jahar was tied up, Kali climbed on and started riding him hard. If he started fighting the restraints, she slapped the offending limb, and it wasn't long before his arms started forming a bruise. Up and down like a jackhammer, she started panting and moaning in his ear from the exertion, but her motions had one goal, to have him climb his way to a climax so fast that he was flying. When Jahar had started begging her to let him cum, she climbed off and took off the cock ring.

"If you cum before you are able to complete the bond, I will leave you hot and bothered for a full hour, teasing you to the brink before backing off, all the while you are strapped to that chair with a ring on and begging like never before to cum. Are we clear?"

"Yes Kali, where has this Dom been hiding? I think she shouldn't come out to play very often, or she might find she isn't that strong."

"She plans to come out whenever you decide to be an impatient horny little shit, though right now she is just making a point. Gobin, it is your turn honey, though this is mostly just to make sure my ass can handle a good pounding."

She forced Jahar to watch as she got Gobin just as bothered, having him slowly work his cock up her ass; then letting him pound her ass hard.

"Alright, let the real fun begin, take that ring off while I untie Jahar, then I want you both to fuck me so hard I will walk funny tomorrow."

As soon as Jahar was released, he pounced on Kali, though he made sure that Gobin was ready on his end.

"It will be best to put her in the floor restraints, as they will be able to support her the best; you get her legs I'll get her arms." Jahar told his brother, to which he received a nod in reply.

They both tackled Kali and managed to put her in the floor restraints, her body splayed out in an upright position, defenseless and asking to be ridden hard. Then they both started running their hands up and down her body, Jahar flicking her nipples as he ran over them. When the brothers had waited long enough, they started filling her holes with their hungry cocks, feeling each other as they pushed into her holes. When they bottomed out, they paused to savor the feeling.

"Don't stop now; you're just getting to the good part. Just fuck my brains out already!" Kali all but whined at them, humping them as best she could.

"Kali, you teased us to distraction, and you are about to find out why payback is a bitch," Jahar whispered in her ear.

"Besides, it isn't like you won't enjoy every damn minute of our cocks slowly fucking your hungry holes, sliding in and out with agonizing slowness..." Gobin whispered in her other ear, before nibbling it.

And that is precisely what the brother proceeded to do, as Jahar pulled his cock slowly from her depths, Gobin waited till he started slowly filling her back up before beginning his withdraw. Kali could do nothing but beg them both to fuck her like the animals she knew they could be, and writhe in pleasure.

"For the love of all the gods, I am so close I can almost taste the pleasure, and you won't let me cum. Please, before I go crazy, just let me cum."

That last plea finally broke the brothers' restraint, and they answered her prayers, fucking her so hard that her body was visibly see-sawing from their movements. Growling, panting, sighs of pleasure and the sound of flesh slamming against flesh were the only sounds to be heard till:

"Oh gods, I am ready, are you ready Gobin?"

"Yeah, here it comes Kali, the grand finale, you joining us?"

"Yes damn it, give me your pleasure, and complete the bond, I am sooo ready for this."

And with a shout from all three of them, they had one massive orgasm, Jahar bit Gobin's unmarked left shoulder while Gobin bit Jahar's unmarked right shoulder. As soon as the spasms finished, the brothers withdrew their by now sore cocks from Kali's equally exhausted holes. Jahar untie her hands while Gobin untied her feet, and she collapsed in Jahar's arms.

"I am glad we all are bonded and all, but I kinda hope my heat doesn't make me horny for awhile as that was insane! I need some food and a nap, and probably a bath."

"No shit Sherlock! I need the rest, and my poor dick needs time to recover. I will bathe you while Gobin feeds you, then we can all curl up for a nice long nap!"

With that said, food appeared like magic, along with a glass of ice water.

"Gobin, my mate, you read my mind. Ham and cheese cracker sandwiches are just what I was thinking sounded good."

"I try my dear, I try."

A few minutes later, Jahar had finished setting up the bath, and Kali settled into a vanilla scented tub of luke-warm water, and Jahar proceeded to lovingly wash her with a washcloth while Gobin fed her the sandwiches.

"This scent, it smells like vanilla, yet it doesn't. What is it?"

"It is called chandros, and it has calming and healing properties. It calms the mind, but it also calms down muscles enough that the pain lessens, which with Felanids is the key to minor healing. We are able to heal ourselves up to a major chakra disruption or distressing injury as long as we don't feel pain," Gobin explained.

"So, it is a tranquilizer and a muscle relaxant in one? Cool."

"What is a tranquilizer?" Gobin asked, curious.

"It is used to either knock someone unconscious or to relax a distressed mind. It can be in serum or pill form, and is used for both humans and animals, though there are different ones for different species."

"Interesting," Gobin replied.

"Not as interesting as your scent is becoming Kali, you feeling a little horny?" Jahar asked his lust evident by his resurrected dick, but the concern and love was evident in his voice.

"A little, but I am hoping to get a little rest before my hormones demand another round. I still can't believe we have two weeks of this insanity to live through, how are we going to function?"

"Hopefully once it gets dark your hormones will let you sleep, after all, you can't nurture young if you are too tired to make them in the first place," Gobin said, looking skyward with a pleading look.

"Let's at least get you out of the tub and dried before trying to get some rest." Jahar said, also looking skyward in a vain hope of getting some rest.

After getting their mate dried and supplied with plenty of sandwiches and water near their nest of pillows, the brothers got their own food and water, knowing that any moment they would be drawn into another fuck session, either Jahar or Gobin getting the scent, and the gods only knew when they would get another chance to refuel.

@@@

12 days later:

The mated trio emerged, exhausted, sore, and yet extremely happy. Kali had forgotten to take out the dildo she had been fucking herself with just hours ago before she had passed out. At the moment, she was being carried by Jahar, but Gobin noticed the dildo, and they stopped to remove it. As they walked from the compound back home, the brothers caught up with each other after the two week separation.

"Well brothers, when will we find out the results of your mating? It looks like it was successful, as I can see from here that your bites are scarring nicely, but Alza looks like she will sleep for the next century," Lezar asked the brothers he had missed for two weeks.

"She is Kali now, she had her final transformation and has her secret name, and when she wakes up we will have her tell us the good news. We know she is pregnant, we just don't know how many cubs or the genders yet," Gobin told his brother.

"After all the abuse my poor dick suffered, I should hope she is pregnant!" Jahar exclaimed.

"You know damn well you loved every minute of that 'abuse' you suffered, and you were even projecting occasionally, so I have an idea that Kali would be commenting about the 'abuse' her poor pussy had to endure as well," Kalba added dryly.

"And it isn't like you didn't have a pound of chandros to help with the pain," Helius added.

"And the toys were available if you couldn't get it up, so don't give us this 'she fucked me so much my dick is about to fall off' bullshit. I ran out of inventory when the den-site found out about Kali asking to get some toys, she started a trend that has everyone going nuts about toys right now," Ilan said.

"You're just grumpy because you got jealous of the fact that we found our mate and she went into heat. Don't worry, the stick that was born up your ass just needs the right person to pull it out, and I hope you find them soon," Jahar said, not in the mood to handle his brother's prudish nature.

Ilan would have replied, but Kali woke up and all eyes turned to her.

"Well, it looks like I missed the reunion by a few minutes, but it is nice to see you all again after our absence. Since we will be home soon, the all important questions of the hour will be answered soon. How are the preparations coming?"

"Your warrior kit is ready, the armor needs to be fitted, your swords are ready and three of the cub kits are ready. We also had a room cleared for you three if you wanted it, or it could be the cubs' room," Lezar told her.

When they walked in, Kali grabbed her healer's kit and set about figuring out if she was pregnant, which was a resounding yes, and how many she had, of which she counted four, and what the genders were. The verdict: she was having three females and a male.

"Congratulations Kali, brothers, on your bountiful success," Lezar told them.

"May your daughters be as beautiful and fierce as their mother, and may your son make his fathers proud," Helius congratulated.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," added Kalba.

"I just hope that they are not adventurous little rascals like Jahar, but knowing my luck they will trump their father, or be the little shits that put their caretaker to sleep so that the others can run amuck like Gobin did," Ilan muttered, still bitter about all the chaotic change he was in the middle of.

"Brother Mine, now that I am not otherwise occupied I can help you remove that tree from up your ass. Get over the fact that we are gods-touched and don't ever insult my children, one of whom could be your future mate, ever again or we will have words," Jahar promised.

Just then, Kali had an insight, courtesy of her cat and Xixi, who for the most part hated thinking about males as anything but play toys and breeders, but a few special males had a place in her devotion.

"Darlings, can I talk to Ilan alone for a few minutes? And no eavesdropping, your curiosity will be sated in time."

The brothers left them alone, but only after Jahar threaten him with disembowelment and worse if he messed with his mate, and Gobin threatened to make him a drooling idiot for the rest of his natural life.

"Mates, what makes you think I can't kick Ilan's ass from here to earth and back? He knows I'm gods-touched, and when we were done with him the gods would smite him just to prove a point. I think I'm fine."

With continued grumbling, they followed her request. As soon as they were gone and she had checked for eavesdroppers, of which she found Jahar with his ear to the keyhole and knocked him out cold; she turned back to Ilan with a smile.

"My point has been taken, now where were we? Oh yeah, how have you been able to pretend you are straight?"

Ilan went pale, slumped to the floor, and curled up in a ball and cried, his sobs suppressing all sound but shaking his body violently.

Kali hugged him to her and rocked him like she would her cubs when they were crying. Soon, Ilan was able to calm down enough to ask in a very shaky voice; "How did you know? I have been faking it well for years by absorbing the emotions and urges of my brothers and projecting those feelings and urges as my own. They have never even guessed before."

"A little bird told me, well, as a goddess you can't really call her little. She told me that you are not afraid of how others will react, because it is a non-issue. You have been afraid of the chaos you could create since you were very little, and being different in any way can cause chaos. Well guess fucking what? You get to come out to your brothers if my son is your mate whether you want to or not.

You will be raising our children, and they will not be allowed to have the idea even enter their heads that being gay is abnormal or something to keep hidden. The gods chose for you to be who you are so they aren't upset, and they knew that you being gay is nothing to the chaos I will cause. Your brothers will be pissed it took you so long to tell them, and that you never told them about your ability, but they will love you anyway.

Then there is me. Me, I say get that stick out of your ass, it will be filled with something better soon, and get your ass out of the closet before I come in with a shotgun to force you out. If by the time my children are born you have not said anything, you will have me to deal with, and you will be lucky if I only kill you."

Ilan gulped, wondering if the gods or Kali were more dangerous for a moment before deciding that gods trumped mortals any day, but he was still not going to piss her off.

"I think I will bite the bullet now. It sounds to me like making you wait wouldn't be the greatest idea if I want to have all my body parts intact. Can you at least hold my hand while I tell them?"

"It is the least I could do for scaring the hell out of you, but before we call them back, we have to be sure of one thing."

She put his hand on her stomach, where her son was growing into the healthy cub he would be born as, and, Kali felt a bond start to form between her son and his future mate.

"You do realize that my son will be a demanding little shit now that he knows he has you wrapped around his finger, right?"

"As long as he knows that he will have to grow up before he can kick my ass, I think I'll survive."

Kali called the brothers back in, but seeing that Kali was smiling and Ilan was nervous as hell, the brothers calmed, all except Jahar.

"Why are you holding his hand? He has been nothing but a jackass since we came home and you are supporting him?"

"I see you woke up from your nap as grumpy as you were before it, so I guess I need to add some pretty colors to your other eye?" Kali asked, innocently.

"He just better have a damn good reason for being a prick, I am sick of dealing with his shit and don't want our cubs to learn his bad habits."

"Oh he does my dear, and if you say a word or move an inch before he is done, your eyes won't be the only thing with new colors."

"So spit it out already, it can't be that bad if Kali is threatening to rearrange and redecorate my anatomy."

"I'm gay, and Kali's son is my mate," Ilan said, unable to look his brothers in the eye.

"Ok, while this is unexpected, it is about time you told us, damn you would think after 35 years of living with us you would know we wouldn't care," Jahar said, still annoyed, but figuring that that was a fairly good excuse.

"How did you fake it? I know when we were on the ship you were just as worked up as the rest of us, and any other time we have shared females," Gobin asked.

"I have a minor mimicking ability, it only works on you all, and I have the easiest time mimicking you Gobin, so that is what I did. I was taking bits of emotions and urges from both your and Jahar whenever we were with Kali. When we were with other females, I used Lezar and Helius."

"Will you raising your mate affect the treatment of the others?" Kalba asked sensibly.

"I will do my best for it not to, though I am only mortal, so I will not promise that I won't have that issue. If it comes to their safety, I will have Jahar or Gobin help me."

"I can live with that, but you need to except yourself and learn to live with the fact that while we may be giving Set and Loki more power with all the changes we cause, they made the first step and we have the gods' blessings because we will help save our people," Kalba told him, reading him like a book.

"How the fuck did you keep it from me? I have the strongest mental abilities of us all and I never suspected you were hiding something," Helius said, annoyed at the thought that Ilan was able to pull the wool over his eyes.

"Simple, I used my mimic skill to cover my true urges whenever I felt you in my mind."

Lezar interrupted Jahar from adding anything else. "I think that this is enough excitement for one day, we all need to get used to the fact that our brother was not hiding this from us, but from himself. We all need to take this in stride, and hope we all survive the wrath of a pregnant female long enough to see her cubs. Does anyone else have anything to share? Cross-dressing? Being bi? Wanting to change gender? Fetishes?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds