• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The fuck of a century

The fuck of a century

Maria was lonely, and as she prepared to go out with her friends for the night she wondered why she evened bothered. She never hooked up with a guy, and she wasn’t sure why that was, she had been going through a dry spell of late for the last year or so and it was making her crazy. She was dressed to fuck, black panties, lacey black bra, a sexy little slip of a black dress. She glanced in the mirror and noticed how the black contrasted her creamy pale skin and her black hair looked sexy piled loosely at her neck.

At the bar she could feel the stares and enjoyed more drinks than she probably should have. So when a slender nice looking guy offered to take her home she agreed. She was definitely drunk, and she had not even bought one drink. She wanted to fuck him and she was sure they both knew it, and was not surprised when he pulled into his place instead of hers. She was a little surprised that he carried her inside. The place was luxurious and she was in awe of the fantastic furnishings even as she felt him lay her down on a couch. She looked over the gorgeous fabric and fantastic view he had as he took off her shoes. She glanced down at him noticing for once that he was completely sober as his fingers slide up her legs and slide her stockings slowly down off her feet.

She was stunningly clear minded suddenly as she noticed his eyes were an intense shade of magenta. His voice was like a drug as he spoke to her and asked her what she wanted. Her body shivered at the way he said the words and she found herself saying, “I want you inside me.”

“Do you understand what you are asking?” he replied the words slipping inside my body and mind. “I have been watching you Maria, and you have something I need.”

Her skin grew warmer and she whispered, “What do you need?” She watched his lips twist in a smile and that his skin was tinged an odd shade of pale red, which only heightened the intensity of his eyes. Maria noticed that his tongue was unusually long with a forked tip and she felt hotter at each word he spoke.

“You know what I need,” his voice was like silk against her skin, and she noticed how his long and slender his fingers were.

Maria had been dreaming of him on and off for the past few weeks or so and it was only now that she realized it. In every dream she had to give herself willingly to him and every time she had and the results had been both glorious and terrifying. “Yes,” it was the answer to both questions. Yes she knew what he needed and yes wanted to give it to him. She also knew the consequences would be something beyond even her dreams but was willing to do it. She felt his hot fingers as he slid her dress up and over her head.

“You are more beautiful in person Maria,” his words pulsed in her veins as she submitted to his undressing of her.

She had not told him her name and she felt feverish as his fingers stroked her belly before slowly tugging her panties down her soft thighs. She was just wearing her bra as she felt his hot mouth along her neck and shoulders. “Yes,” she softly whispered feeling the burning ache inside, so hot and hungry that she wasn’t sure she could stand it much longer.

He looked into her eyes and saw her unconditional acceptance and leaned over and kissed her sealing the deal, feeding the fire inside her, his tongue invading her mouth.

Maria did not know his name but as she felt his tongue snaking around in her mouth she shivered in delight. She felt him finally take off her bra and felt his hands caressing and cupping them. Her nipples felt like molten throbbing nubs as his fingers caressed them.

“You are so hot,” he whispered after he finished kissing her, listening to the soft purrs coming from her blood red lips. His mouth moved downward encasing each nipple tasting her sweetness, her purity, and an innocence that comes from trusting.

“Yes,” she moaned noticing that he was fully dressed but she was unable to move and only cared that he was with her. His hot fingers felt as if they were searing her tender flesh as one hand moved between her legs as he continued to nurse. “Yes,” it was exactly like her dream except now she needed no prompting to agree. Maria knew as long as she kept saying yes he would enflame her desires.

He had prepared her for this moment, keeping all others from her so that she would be ready, willing, and able for him. She was so beautiful, so trusting, and so perfect that he very nearly forgot what he needed. He helped her to sit up his hands caressing her smooth pale hips. He knelt on the ground before her and slowly parted her knees and watched for her reactions as he kissed his way inward from her sensual soft knee. She purred and kept saying yes, huskily, like a siren and he watched her skin turn pink from the heat of his touch. His fingers caressed her legs feeling them spread willingly as he looked at her cunt. It was gorgeous framed by swollen red lips; her clit a tiny pearl nearly exposed from the flap of skin that normally hid it. His tongue darted out and flicked over her outer lips watched the silky black fine hairs crisp down to nothing. He heard her gasp of pleasure and pain as the hairs burned down and left behind even more sensitive skin. He licked and sucked both of her outer lips feeling them pulse with blood as he heated them. He looked at her seeing the lushness of both sets of lips swollen, wet and pulsing with blood. She was close to being ready he knew as he sucked the inner set of lips hearing her yelped, “Yes,” of desire as his tongue snaked into her.

“Oh my, YES,” she moaned feeling his bizarre tongue inside her, exploring, licking, lapping inside of her, and in that moment she fully accepted that he was not human. Her legs were spread as far as they would go and she felt unbearably hot even as his tongue soothed her and drove her closer to the edge.

He purred and let his tongue vibrate inside her, letting it swell and pulse inside her, it was the perfect time, he could taste the muskiness that meant she had just finished her period. He could not wait any longer and let his tongue drive her over the edge. He felt her legs clamp around his head and her excited cries, “Yes, yes, oh yes.”

She felt flushed and overheated as he withdrew from between her thighs. She watched him stand and it felt like a dream as he offered his hand out to her. Her head had never felt clearer as she stood and took his hand. He pulled her to him and took her mouth again. She tasted herself in the kiss, which only served to heat her up again. She felt as if she could melt into him and whispered, “Yes,” when their lips parted. She felt his hand lead her to his clothing and she felt naïve as she fumbled with the buttons. She noticed his back was crossed with scars as she pulled his shirt off. “Did it hurt?” she softly asked as her soft fingers traced the pattern formed by the scar tissue.

“It did once,” his voice trembled. Maria was so trusting, so pure it was cutting into him more deeply than any of the others. Maria was special and he longed for completion within her. He shuddered as her mouth slowly kissed along a line from one shoulder to the next.

Maria noticed his reaction and smiled inwardly as her small hands slide down his chest. She was still standing behind him and she felt his breathing change as her hands undid his pants.

He was treading dangerous waters as he felt her hands slide his pants down, trapping his ankles. He spun around to face her and captured her lips again. Her mouth tasted like sweet coconut wrapped in a pure chocolate. He kicked his pants away and managed to get rid of his shoes. His arms wrapped around her and lifted her up to him.

She instinctively wrapped her legs around him sharing breath with him in the kiss. She lost all track of time as he carried her into his bedroom. It was a luxurious room, the sheets were a sinful cherry red, and the furniture a rich cherry colored wood. She knew what it looked like even before he laid her hot trembling body on the sheets. Her feet were flat against the bed her knees bent and her thighs open. “Show me,” she whispered as most nights this was were the details got hazy and it was only the heated pleasure she remembered.
She looked delicious, and he could not believe how much he craved her. He knew she could not recall what his cock looked like as she asked him to reveal himself. He slid the inky black silk boxers down very slowly, revealing his monstrous cock bit by bit. He watched her eyes and how they were locked upon his cock. It was dark maroon, a bulbous tip topping the thick long shaft.

She watched him take his boxers off and she was stunned to see his member revealed, it seemed to pulse with desire, an amazing dark red color, the tip a swollen cap to his thick long member. Maria was unsure if she would be able to take it inside even as she craved to feel him buried inside her. She simple said, “Yes,” once again realizing she did not know his name.

He covered her with his body kissing her, letting her feel the weight of his shaft resting against her smooth stomach. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her as his fingers slid down between her legs gently screwing her, feeling her open up as she moaned, “Yes,” over and over again.

She knew he wouldn’t hurt her but had expected him to just slowly work his way in, but the way his fingers moved inside her, did things that she had only heard about. His mouth moved from hers down to her lush breasts and she kept moaning yes as he added a third finger. She lost track of the small and large ripples of pleasure that traveled through her before he added a fourth finger. She felt so hot, so wet, and completely lost before him.

Her eyes flashed opened as he withdrew his fingers, “Are you ready?” he whispered and took her lips. He knelt between her legs on the bed feeling her feet wrap around his waist.

“Yes,” she whispered back her fingers sliding down to guide the heated tip to her swollen pussy lips. She held him there as her hips moved against him.

He could only watch in amazement as she guided him to her and slowly took him in, the look of pleasure on her face was intense. She had engulfed half of his cock when she stopped. He knew this moment as she whispered yes and he began moving slowly inside her, careful not to drive deeper than she could take. She was incredible tight, slick and her body felt heavenly around his throbbing demonic member. He felt her body tighten around him again and again until finally she passed out from the pleasure. He smiled and softly kissed her open lips, he let his hand run along her thigh and turn her on her side as he slept next to her.

Maria woke up hot, and at first she thought it had been a dream, until she felt something hot and foreign inside her, throbbing, hard, and attached to the man she was looking at. “What?” she softly asked as his eyes fluttered open they were a disturbing magenta color and it all came back to her. “I don’t even know what to call you.” She whispered as her fingers slide along his side, caressing him.

“My name is unpronounceable. You my dear can call me Damon.” He pulled her over him and noticed that just the tip of his cock rested inside her, he wondered if she even realized that he had not cum last night.

“Yes, Damon,” she whispered feeling oddly powerful as she sat on him. Maria looked at him and noticed how his body was different from men she had been with before. It was more than the pulsating reddish tone of his skin, and his thick member. There were his eyes, and the forked tongue. The more she looked at him the more differences she saw, and right now she was looking at where his nipples should have been.

He noticed her gaze and let his hands run along her sides, “They serve a purpose,” he simple said letting his hands cup and massage her tender breasts. He noticed they were firmer this morning the nipples dark, hard, and a beautiful red color.

“Which is?” she asked realizing her body had never really cooled down as she felt her hips moving taking him in wanting to be closer to him.

“It would be easier to just show you,” he wryly murmured as he slowly turned her over so that he was on top feeling her body instinctively taking him in, devouring him. He kissed her and lifted her breasts and guided her hard tits to his chest.

She enjoyed the feel of his weight upon her body; the heat from him had become something she longed for. She watched as he cupped her breasts and brought her dark nipples to the sunken pits on his chest where his nipples would be. She watched as they sealed around her nipples and she gasped at first and moaned as she felt him sucking on them somehow. “Oh wow,” she moaned as the heat and the sensations over took her.

He fucked her until she passed out again and snuggled her next to him as he took a quick little nap. He caressed her soft skin that had turned to a flushed pink from the heat.

When she woke, she wondered why she wasn’t hungry, and didn’t feel the need to pee. Could it be because his swollen cock head had not left her body? She wondered and she realized that her nipples were still encased in him and felt him waking as he began sucking on them again. “Did you get what you needed?” she softly asked looking into his bright pink eyes.

“Yes and no,” he whispered as his hand ran along the soft curve of her ass.

“What didn’t you get?” she asked softly somehow knowing that she did know the answer but that she couldn’t access it.

“You know, besides it will happen in time.”

“Tell me anyway.”

“I am not human, I can have sex for only one year out of a hundred, and it takes me about three weeks to cum, which works out, if I’m lucky, to twelve times in that year, and lastly my cock will stay inside you until I cum.”

“What about me?” she felt oddly aroused by his honesty as her hips writhed against him, glancing down to see that more than six inches of his cock had yet to be inside her.

“My body will sustain you while we are connected and arouse you so your body can accept and enjoy the feel of constant sex.”

Maria’s mind was blank, she was going to be fucking him for the next three weeks, and if she wanted throughout the year. “What about what you are doing to my tits?” It was an amazing feeling they no longer ached as his body somehow sucked them constantly, and she noticed when she pulled away his pectoral muscles swelled to stay attached.

“Feeding,” he said honestly as he focused on the way his body sucked her tits tasting her skin, taking in the fluid that was now being secreted from her nipples. “You truly are the fuck of the century, and even if you decide to leave in three weeks I shall always remember you.”

She blushed and wondered if the heat was part of what was going on between them. “Why does it take you so long to,” she blushed feeling naïve about asking such a thing.

“It’s just what I am, besides it gives you time to recuperate and have your period.”

“My period,” she felt even hotter as she realized why it had been tonight that he had picked her up as she had just ended her menstrual cycle. “Can I get pregnant?” she softly inquired wondered what kind of child would it be and how it could possibly grow if she weren’t eating and so on.

“I don’t know, I’d guess that it would depend on timing, usually I cum during the wrong time of month.” For some reason he was imagining what a child with her would be like.

“Okay,” she whispered half moaned as her body had worked it’s way to bliss.

*************************************************

Three weeks later

They were entangled in a sweaty battle on the bed. He was driving into her amazed at how hot he was. They had taken cold showers to combat the intensity of the heat when they fucked during the day. Maria was incredible, his past lovers had fucked, passed out, fucked, passed out, and then left thinking they had dreamed it all. Especially the last time as they had not even realized they had lost a month or more of their lives. He felt as if he needed Maria more, it always had to be someone good, often innocent or pure, yet not a virgin.

They had both passed in and out of consciousness as her body melted around him and he felt as if he just tried harder he could merge with her. She wasn’t even completely encasing his cock and he felt hotter than when he had been buried in any of the others. He groaned and grunted and then it happened and he felt her body trembling around him, as she was absorbed in her pleasure. The soft, “Yes,” that came from her lips, as his cock filled her was the best feeling in the world. For one split second he felt as if they were one flesh. Then it was gone as elusive as the end of a rainbow. He felt his cock spilling out the last few drops before he was able to pull it out. Her cunt was gorgeous, used, a little abused, swollen, wet, and red. She lie there panting and he pulled away seeing her swollen red nipples fall from his chest. They were shiny and throbbing. He couldn’t believe it had taken 25 days. It had been the most intense 25 days of his life. He gently licked each of her hard nipples until her voice cracked and whispered, “No more.” He moved down between her legs hungry for all the juices that were pooling between her thighs. When she had passed out he left her to get dressed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The fuck of a century

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds