The Fun & Risks of an All-Over Tan

She doesn't answer in words but leans in to kiss me; full, deep and long. The kiss leads on to hugs and caresses, touching and fingering...

- - - - - - - - o o O o o - - - - - - - -

It is gone eleven at night and I lie here in bed, waiting for Vince who has just arrived home downstairs. I do not reek of lesbian sex -- the shower I shared with Nix late this afternoon saw to that, leaving no more than a faint scent -- but I am naked. I wonder if Vince will notice but that wondering is more idle curiosity for, to my surprise, I find that I don't really care. I am much more interested in seeing Nix tomorrow when she comes over for breakfast once Vince heads off to work. I bet she'll come over naked and the thought of that makes my cunt tingle. I wonder how long I can go without wearing anything: a few days? The rest of my holiday perhaps, though going to the supermarket would be interesting!

I decide to get up and see what's keeping Vince. I walk downstairs and into the sitting room to find him sat watching the TV, the sound turned low. "Hello, Vince dear. You're late," I say from the doorway. He turns and I see his surprise at my standing there naked. Surprise, but apparently little else and certainly not the desire Nix shows.

"Oh, yeah. We had a late meeting with a client and then we were wining and dining them ahead of the big contract they're due to sign in the next few days." I nod and turn a little, subtly thrusting my boobs out. "I guess it must be unbearably hot and stuffy in the bedroom in this weather," he observes, nodding vaguely towards my naked form.

"Not really; the windows have been open most of the day so it's not too bad up there."

"Oh... did you want us to... to make love, is that why you're undressed and waiting for me to get home?"

"Do you want us to make love?" I ask gently.

"Well, it's very late and it's been a long evening, but if you want to..." he replies and I have the answer that I had anticipated.

"No, don't worry; I don't especially want to. I just wanted to see you and check things were all normal. Another time, maybe," I tell him. "Night-night, Vince. Don't stay up too late and try not to be noisy when you come to bed." He says goodnight and I return, alone, to bed.

I draw the thin sheet over me. "Oh, Nix, my beautiful, wonderful lesbian lover," I whisper into the hot darkness. "Sleep well because I can't wait to be nude with you again in the morning."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds