• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Future is...Hell

The Future is...Hell

(Woman is attacked by her android servant)

The year is 2508; 500 years have passed from the world we know today. Traffic jams on the street are a thing of the past. Everybody's car flies. Money is obsolete, everybody uses credit. And everybody who is anybody has a personal android servant to do their bidding. Whether it is cleaning, cooking or even fucking them.

Jasmine Monroe is one of those women who has a personal servant. He cooks, cleans and does anything else her little heart desires. See, Jasmine grew up rich. She could have any man she wanted fucking her tight little pussy with a flick of her finger. They drove to her like dogs after a bone. She loved to watch a man beg her to let him eat her or fuck her.

She would hold them inside her, tightening around them until they were crying with need. She would force them to hold onto their lust until they begged her to let them cum. She loved the power and control.

Now Jasmine's android was a perfect version of maleness, 6'2" about 200lbs of pure muscle. Strawberry blonde hair and the bluest eyes you ever wanted to see. He also had a 10inch cock that Jasmine liked to watch him shove into her girlfriends until they were screaming with pleasure. She enjoyed watching him fuck her friends but she had no interest in fucking him herself. Allen was an android, he didn't have feelings so he wouldn't care if he needed to cum or not. She liked being in control.

Jasmine awoke from a deep sleep. She slowly opened her eyes as she wiggled her butt towards the tongue sliding over her pussy. "Mmmmm..." She moaned as the tongue slid into her slit, moving slowly in and out.

She felt her orgasm rising and that brought her to full wakefulness. She gasped as she looked between her spread legs. Allen was lying on his stomach, his naked body glistening in the early morning light as he ate her out. "Allen..." She shrieked trying to pull away from his probing tongue. "What are you doing?"

Allen lifted his head from between her legs, even as he rested his hands on her hips, holding her to the bed. "I am doing what I am supposed to do. I am serving my mistress." He lowered his face back to her snatch, taking her clit between his lips, he sucked hard on it.

"Oooohhhh..." She moaned throwing her head back as she humped against his face. "Wait...No..." She tried to stop her moving body even as she pushed at his shoulders. "You aren't supposed to serve me sexually."

He didn't respond, just sucked harder at her pussy as she humped herself against him. He slammed his tongue in and out of her slit, making her cry out in pleasure as she felt her orgasm start to wash over her. "Oh god. I'm gonna cum." She screamed pulling at her tits.

Suddenly the mouth was gone; she lay there hanging on the brink of orgasm. She opened her eyes as she watched him kneeling between her spread legs. "Why did you stop?" She asked even as her body started to relax.

He turned his head as if listening for something, then turned his eyes back to hers. "Mistress doesn't want Allen to make her cum. She wants him to serve her."

She watched wide eyed as he lowered his body down over hers. "Stop...No...This isn't what I want." She screamed as he suddenly slammed his hard cock deep into her depths.

Allen ignored her, just started thrusting slowly into her pussy, making her body once again come to life. She whimpered in frustration as her body betrayed her and pushed against him as he probed her pussy. "No...Allen...Stop." She cried struggling to get out from under his body even as he continued to slowly fuck her.

"I must service my mistress." He said in his soft voice as he kissed her neck and breasts. His cock driving deep inside her.

"No..." She screamed as tears of frustration ran down her cheeks. "You aren't supposed to service me this way. I am supposed to be in control."

Again he didn't respond, instead he gripped her ass-cheeks, holding her tightly against him as he pumped his hips harder against her, driving his cock hard and fast into her pussy. He locked his mouth on her nipple, sucking hard. "Fuck...No...This isn't right." She screamed pummeling at his back even as she felt herself right on the brink again. "I'm gonna cum."

Allen held himself inside her. He didn't move. He pulled his lips from her breasts. This time she screamed loudly as once again she was denied release. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Allen looked at her, surprised at her outburst. "I must service my mistress."

She slapped his across the face. "Then make me cum damn't."

He turned his head again as if listening, then turned back to look into her eyes. "No Mistress does not want Allen to make her cum. She wants Allen to fuck her but not let her cum. I must service my mistress." He started slowly thrusting into her again as she lay there trapped beneath his body. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

She looked at him in confusion at his words as she once again felt pleasure run through her body as he fucked her. "How does it feel bitch?" A low voice asked against her ear.

She tried to ignore how good Allen's cock felt sliding in and out of her pussy as she turned her head. "Jonathon?"

Jonathon had been her latest conquest. She had cum like crazy when he begged her to let him cum. Then when it was over, she had laughed in his face. "Paybacks a bitch."

He pushed a button on a remote control in his hand, then watched her eyes as Allen suddenly started thrusting violently into her body. "Oh god." She screamed as the android pummeled her pussy with his hard cock. "Oh please." She begged when she was at the brink once again but couldn't go over.

Jonathon touched her face. "All's fair in love and war sweetheart." He kissed her softly, then moved off the bed over to a nearby chair where he had a good view of the action.

He sat there all day, watching Allen fuck her. He would fuck her fast, then slow down and slide his cock into her like a slow caress. Tears of frustration and pain were streaming down Jasmine's cheek as she was repeatedly brought to the brink of release only to be denied.

By late in the afternoon, Jasmine was begging Jonathon to let her cum but he closed his ears to her plea. He just had Allen fuck her violently until she was on the brink then stop suddenly to keep her from the pleasure she wanted. As he watched he knew that in his own way, he had gotten revenge on the woman who had turned many men to mush.

So did Jonathon ever let Jasmine cum? Well, that is another story dear reader. I think I will leave it up to you to decide. I mean she had turned many men into sniveling babies as she teased them with her body but wouldn't let them find release until she said so.

I guess the moral of the story is, be careful of power and control and how you use it. It may just come back to bite you in the ass. Or in Jasmine's case, the pussy.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Future is...Hell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds