• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Games

The Games

Author's note.

This might not have very much sex in it, it is mostly a set up for the next part, so if you are wanting a quick read about sexual activities, this isn't going to be it.

The main characters are part of a mini-universe that I have created, Felicity and Tiffany will almost always be present in my stories.

*****

It was a beautiful summers day, the sun was shining, the grass was green and lush, the trees were full of leaves and rustled softly in the occasional puff of wind. The sky was clear and a bright blue, Felicity and Tiffany walked along the pathway hand in hand, enjoying the day and each other's company.

They knew that once the events started, they would have to go back to being Mistress and Pet, but for now they were happy to just wander the palatial grounds and take in the scenery. Others were doing the same, Tiffany gave a friendly wave to one of her rivals, it was returned along with a warm smile.

Game time would see all that change, yet here and now, everyone was getting on famously, enjoying the grounds, fabulous food and excellent champagne.

Sir David rang a small bell, the soft tinkling sound had the crowd moving towards him at a leisurely pace, there was no hurry yet, he would not start until he was sure everyone was present and he had their undivided attention. Tiffany squeezed Felicity's hand reassuringly as they approached and stood with the rest of the gathering crowd.

Once everyone was gathered, Sir David started his introductory speech, Felicity had never heard it before, she was new to this, while this was the third time Tiffany had been here and was familiar with the spiel that Sir David was giving.

He welcomed them all and held out his arms, he turned around in a circle glorifying the estate and guests with his welcoming speech. Felicity felt excitement build as he continued, he made it all sound so much fun and interesting, but she knew it would not all be fun, she was going to be one of the playthings and as such was there to be enjoyed and actively participate in the games, not just spectate as most of the guest would be doing.

Sir David had the 'teams' step forward and introduced them to the guests, Tiffany led her team forward as her name was called, she stepped up and turned to the crowd, giving them all a smile and friendly wave as her team arrayed themselves behind her.

Felicity, Joseph and Amy took their places, Amy looked around nervously at the crowd, Felicity took her hand and waved at the clapping people as Joseph waved and smiled, his tall well-muscled frame dwarfed the three girls.

Tiffany seemed at ease, while Joseph looked confident, the two girls looked nervous and a little frightened, the crowd could see it and a few nodded and started a couple of early bets. New girls tended to not do so well in their first games, so most bets were for them to lose.

Once the 'teams' had been introduced they were escorted away and into the west wing of the estate to get ready for the first part of the week-long display of games, the winning team would go on and compete in an even more lavish set of games in France, the individual participants could also win various prizes of cash, some of which were huge sums of money and the reason why Felicity and Amy had agreed to enter.

The guests continued to enjoy Sir David's hospitality while everyone else got ready.

Tiffany watched them change and made minor adjustments to their outfits with an obsessive eye, Joseph was kitted out with a black leather harness, the straps crisscrossing his muscular body, his dark brown skin was almost pure black and with the oil added he shone and glistened in the artificial light of their assigned rooms.

Felicity helped oil his massive body, rubbing some into his hair and pulling it back into a short ponytail at the nape of his neck, while Amy rubbed it on his lower regions, shyly but expertly slathering his prodigious cock with oil, making it stand out, semi erect with her gentle administrations.

They fitted him with strong and heavy boots that came to his knees and laced them up, Felicity had to admit to herself that he looked magnificent, his dark complexion complimented the black leather and he looked very strong and handsome, his cock and balls looked even bigger than she remembered and she wondered what it would feel like to have something that big inside her.

Joseph watched as Felicity was stripped naked, she was small, five feet three inches, pale and slim with large breasts that jiggled as she moved around the room.

She had her makeup done, dark eyeliner and mascara made her vibrant blue eyes even more beautiful, bright red lipstick on her pale face made her lips sensual and he wanted to see them sucking on his hardening cock.

Her long strawberry blonde hair was plaited in a single braid down her back, just leaving a small fringe at the front and a couple of curling locks of hair on either side of her face, it was a sexy yet demur effect that made Tiffany's pulse quicken.

Felicity was helped into the red velvet riding jacket and buttoned up the three front buttons, the jacket covered her large DD breasts but left no doubt that she was naked underneath it. A large amount of cleavage on display, while the hem did not fully cover her lovely pale buttocks or completely hide the trimmed reddish gold triangle between her legs.

White knee length socks, folded down at the tops and 'riding' boots completed Felicity's outfit, the boots were not traditional ones, these had a three-inch stiletto heel and slightly more pointed toes. She looked the part of rider, with a pair of jodhpurs she would have passed as decently dressed, but she wasn't wearing any and the effect was highly sexual.

Amy had her blonde hair braided too, but hers was a double braid that went behind her ears and down her back, decorated with pink ribbons that accentuated her youthful face and body.

She too stripped naked, smallest of them all at only just over five feet tall, with pale pink skin, small breasts and bright blue eyes that looked almost too large for her face, at eighteen years old she was also the youngest team member.

She too was placed in a harness, hers was white and left her small perky B-cup breasts on display, it split her vaginal lips apart with a single leather strap that then ran back up between her bum cheeks to connect to the straps of the harness on her back. It was deliberately tight and bit into her soft flesh in an exciting way.

Amy looked at herself in the large mirror as she was made up and dressed, if you could call it being dressed in leather that left most of her on display.

Her face turned a rosy red as she looked at the sexualised version of herself, Felicity helped her into a pair of knee high stiletto heeled boots, while whispering soft words of encouragement to the nervous and shy Amy.

Tiffany looked them all over and told them to rest up until it was time for the Parade, she marched off to go talk with Sir David and some of the other 'owners'.

Felicity and Amy sat on one of the beds while Joe checked his harness and buckles carefully.

The two girls held hands and talked softly, both a little daunted by their situation, Felicity tried to be confident for Amy's sake, "it will be fine, Amy, I'm sure it won't be as bad as Tiffany made out, and if we win an event we can both pay off our debts!" said Felicity as positively as she could manage.

Amy smiled gratefully "thanks for trying to help, but neither of us is an exhibitionist, this is going to be horrid, but you are right, winning an event is worth it." Her voice had a slight quiver to it, the nerves getting to her.

Felicity wasn't surprised, Amy was so very young and in many ways quite innocent, this was a big step for her. What did surprise her was how nervous she felt, she had thought that after two years of being Tiffany's 'pet', she would not feel this bad about it, but Amy was correct, she might be a natural submissive but she was in no way an exhibitionist, being seen naked didn't turn her on and it always left her feeling humiliated. She shook her head to clear away the doubts and looked over at a now reclining Joe.

He gave that big toothy grin of his, "you can still say no, you girls aren't the usual type we get doing this, money isn't everything." He said with a hint of sympathy, while still managing to ogle at Amy's bare breasts and Felicity's naked thighs.

Felicity shook her head, not bothering to reply, it was pointless trying to explain to a rich man what it was to be poor. To have to rely on the generosity of others or to work so hard for a wage, yet still not have enough for both rent and food. She was only twenty-two, yet was old enough to know that some people would never really understand.

Tiffany was generous to her employees and Felicity's lover, partner, owner. Tiffany understood Felicity better than anyone alive, they loved each other and she would have happily given Felicity anything she asked for, but it wasn't the same as having your own money. So, when Tiffany had mentioned these 'games' and told her about the prize money, it had not been a difficult decision to make.

Amy sat next to Felicity, the young girl was more than a little besotted by the beautiful red head, having to share her with Tiffany annoyed her, but she hid it well, willing to share if it meant she could be with Felicity. These 'games' were about the prize money for her too, yet there was also the need to be with Felicity, she would have said no to Tiffany's offer if she had not known that Felicity would be doing it too.

The time for pondering was over, Tiffany collected her team and led them outside to the back lawn, it was the size of a football field and was perfectly maintained, the grass was a lush green and had white lines painted on it that stood out starkly in the bright summer sun.

Each team was there, preparing for the parade that would take them in a double loop past the pavilion, giving Sir David and his guests a good look at them and allow the well to do folks time to make assessments and place further wagers on the outcome.

Felicity Saddled Joe, it was a clever design that had been modified over the last ten years, the original saddles had been leather, now they were a mix of modern lightweight materials and supple leather. The lighter the better, the 'mounts' could perform better and for longer, carrying their riders at faster paces and making the 'games' more exciting.

She secured the front clips to his chest straps and the back ones crossed over and attached to the bottom of the X on his chest, the saddle stood out a little from his back, once mounted her knees would be just under his armpits and her hands would be free to control the reins on his bridle.

All the saddles had one remarkable feature, a large seven-inch dildo, it protruded out from the seat and she would have to impale herself on it to ride her stallion.

The previous weeks of practice had left her in no doubt that by the end of the games she would be feeling sore and bruised. Yet it also felt good, she knew she was likely to cum from bouncing on it during the short parade.

Tiffany hooked Amy up to her large wheeled carriage, it was a single seater made from light metals and neoprene. Amy looked ahead, her bridle had blinkers that hindered her peripheral vision, in a way it was a mercy, she would not have to see quite so much of the crowd as they watched her pull Tiffany's carriage.

Tiffany clicked her tongue and flicked the reins, Amy set off and pulled up next to Felicity. Her face already bright red, the blush extending down to the tops of her breasts and making her puffy nipples stand out.

Felicity stood on the mounting block and carefully threw her right leg over the saddle, she took a moment to position herself correctly and eased down onto the dildo, it was well lubricated and she had done the same to her vagina, still she had to let out a small grunt as she felt it fill her, Joe grinned to himself as he heard her and waited patiently as she fully impaled herself and took her seat.

Amy couldn't see much, she was looking ahead at the open lawn, the pavilion was just around the bend of one of the towers, she heard Felicity's soft "UH".

Amy knew what it meant and got ready to move, the French team went past, she waited as the tall athletic woman in her thirties pulled her 'master' in his carriage, she watched in envy, the French woman was strong and fit, Amy doubted she could beat her in the wheeled race.

The French Stallion was six feet tall and muscular with a tiny rider, Amy and Felicity watched them pass and head out, not too bad, Felicity thought, Joe could outpace the French Stallion, Joe was six-five and physically better looking.

Two English teams and then a Welsh team passed them, all looked good and fit, yet all were older, most in their thirties or forties, Felicity and Amy felt confident about being able to outpace them in the longer events.

A Japanese team went by, they were smaller, but extremely well-toned, the rider was almost a midget, tiny and pale, long black hair and with a determined look to her eyes. She was also beautiful, Felicity felt her pulse quicken as she watched the small Asian girl ride by, her bare buttocks bounced slowly as they passed and she looked to be enjoying the dildo that was inside her.

Tiffany clicked her tongue again and they set off, Joe paced the carriage and Felicity held her seat carefully, naturally there was some bounce, and she felt herself moistening from the friction, she looked forward and concentrated, but the dildo was inside her fully and she couldn't help herself as she enjoyed it.

The teams in front showed Felicity what she herself was showing, bare buttocks jounced up and down as they rode, an occasional flash of the dildo as buttocks rose and fell, the crowd on the pavilion watching and seeing the girls fully penetrated vaginas and bare bums as they passed.

She felt herself blushing and glanced down at Amy, Amy was blushing too, her nipples were standing out and she looked like she wanted to bolt.

Not caring about how it looked, Felicity bent down and stroked Amy's head, "you're doing great." She said as she re-seated herself, the movement had painfully pulled the dildo against her inner walls.

They past the watchers and heard the applause, Felicity wasn't interested, her pussy was throbbing and a tingle was filling her belly, she urged Joe on with the reins and he stepped up his pace.

The dildo filled her again and again, her clit was on fire with each bounce, the supple leather of the saddle rubbed her and she went glassy eyed as she felt her climax building, other riders seemed to be in the same way, the 'stallions' were all outpacing their carriages.

Soft moans filled the air, the French girl bucked in her saddle as they started the second pass and everyone heard her orgasm.

Felicity didn't want to cum here, not in front of a group of gawking on lookers, but she was too close and as the Welsh woman let out her own scream of pleasure, she came, she rocked herself onto the dildo and felt the head spinning orgasm rush through her.

Amy jealously watched as Felicity climaxed, she couldn't see the crowd on the pavilion, but she could hear them, they clapped and exclaimed as each rider came, admiring the internal fireworks display with pleasure. She hoped she wouldn't be made to cum in front of so many people, as she trotted on, pulling a laughing Tiffany along behind her.

The parade finished and they returned to the west wing, Amy practically ripped off her harness and fell on her cot, Felicity disrobed and had Joseph help pull off her boots before going for a shower.

Tiffany came by about an hour later, she was happy and congratulated them all for a good show, her voice was complimentary as she said, "well done, you were all fabulous, tomorrow the proper Games' start, let's give them a show to remember."

Tiffany kissed each of them, a full and lingering kiss, jaws and tongues working softly, emotions flared and sex filled the air.

Tiffany didn't let it happen, she wagged a finger at them and left. Felicity sighed and lay down on her bed, Amy cuddled up to her, hoping she would want more, while Joseph left and went looking for the German girl that had smiled at him.

Felicity and Amy cuddled for a while, they both wanted sex, but neither made the first move, disappointed, they fell asleep entwined together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Games

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 657 milliseconds