The Games People Play Ch. 02

Tom was slowly grinding his hard cock into Mike's pussy as Jo wiggled and pushed against his face. Pussy juice was flowing down the sides of his face and onto his neck. Jo finally had to get off of Tom's face, her pussy was just too sore. Besides she wanted to get behind them to see better. Jo crawled next to the boys until she came up between Tom's legs from behind.

This was the first time that Tom and Mike actually made eye contact. Mike looked down into Tom's eyes. His face was wet with Jo's pussy juice. The smell was familiar and intoxicating to Mike. He leaned forward, almost touching noses with Tom. Tom reached up and grabbed onto Mike's ass as he began to thrust his cock up into him. This gave Tom a different angle and Mike liked it. Mike dropped his head down in submission, their cheeks grazing each other as he let Tom fuck him. Mike was moaning as Tom's cock pushed it way deep into his insides. The smell of Jo's pussy was stronger as the sides of their cheeks rubbed against each other. Mike's cock was pressing between their bodies and the fucking motion made Mike feel as though his cock was being jacked between their stomachs.

Mike lifted his head slightly and moaned as Tom's thrusts became longer and more assertive. Tom turned his head slightly as Mike did the same. Their lips sliding along each other as the sexual frenzy increased. Jo's pussy juice acted as a lubricant as their lips rubbed together. Their breathing became heavy. They could feel each other's heart pounding against each other. Tom squeezed Mike's ass cheeks pulling them apart to allow him just a little more access. If that weren't enough, they both could feel Jo's hot breath as she closed in for a better look.

Their lips barely touching as Tom continued to thrust his cock in and out of the muscular figure hovering above him. Tom was fucking the most masculine man he has ever laid eyes on. Here he was, scarcely able to get a woman in bed with him because of his nerd like personality, fucking a gorgeous man. The image was becoming too much for Tom to hold back any longer. Mike's hot lips were gently touching his lips, the smell of Jo's juices, and his tight ass clinching beneath the palms of his hands made Tom melt into Mike's essence. Tom surrendered his mouth to Mike hoping to be accepted in. Tom let his lips part encouraging Mike to take the next step. Tom thrusts his cock deep into Mike until he felt his balls being pulled tight by Jo.

Mike felt Tom's lips part. Risking the next step would either seal their friendship or destroy it. Mike knew deep down that he wanted to be fucked by Tom again and again. Tom's cock hit all the right places deep within. Mike opened his eyes to see Tom looking back at him. Tom's eyes were filled with compassion and lust. Mike melted into him taking every risk he could. Mike felt Tom's hands move up his torso and embrace him. Mike's mouth opened up and he let his tongue slide into Tom's mouth. Tom's tongue was quick to meet Mike's as they lovingly caressed each other. They each let out a sigh of relief as the emotions transferred between them.

Mike could feel Tom's cock flinch and expand against his entrance. Mike's ass was on fire and needed to be fucked. Tom withdrew his cock and slowly reinserted it back into Mike. Mike moaned into Tom's mouth. Tom returned the pleasure as he moaned back into Mike. Tom continued his thrusting as Jo continued to massage his balls. Jo leaned in and took Tom's balls into her mouth at the same time she used a wet finger and slowly inserted into his ass. Tom lifted Mike up as he felt Jo penetrate him. Tom held on tightly to Mike as his body shuddered and his cock began to pump its load deep inside. Mike could feel the pulsing cock and felt his own cock spray his seed between their bodies.

Jo was frantically moving her own hand in and out of her pussy. She inserted Tom's balls into her mouth, her face staring at Mike's ass and the root of Tom's cock. Knowing that the full length of Tom's cock was deep inside her man was driving her to another orgasm. Tom pushed his cock as deep as it would go and remained still when he felt Jo begin to finger fuck his tight little hole. She wasn't expecting to be able to feel Tom cumming, but her tongue was along Tom's ball sack when she felt his cock pulse and the stream begin to move through his cock and into Mike's ass. Jo released Tom's balls for fear of biting down on them as another orgasm moved through her body.

Jo moved up to the boys as they began to separate. She could smell the raw sex and man sweat. She could see Mike's cum smeared across Tom's stomach. Jo ran her fingertip through the hot liquid scooping up a glob and placing it on Mike's lips. She kissed him deeply as they shared the taste of his cum. As she finished kissing Mike she eagerly scooped another finger full and repeated her performance with Tom. She was able to gather one more kiss worth of cum on her finger. She spread a little on Mike's lips and a little on Tom's. Without hesitation Mike leaned down and kissed Tom, sealing the three as lovers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds