• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Gardener Ch. 03

The Gardener Ch. 03

12

Many, many apologies for the tardy follow up everybody, but I must admit I'd never written a sex scene before and was nervous about disappointing people.

So, I very much hope people appreciate my efforts, as always comments are welcome, as are suggestions for the plot of the follow up!

Enjoy!

*****

Jamie pulled the strap of Agnes' dress all the way down her arm until it revealed the top of her breast and her bra. Then he pulled the other down just as far until the tops of both breasts and the whole of Agnes' bra was revealed to Jamie's hungry eyes. He looked down at Agnes, as she self-consciously tried to stop herself from fidgeting nervously. Although Jamie had told her why he liked her (for reasons that she still could not totally believe) she was still afraid that he would come to his senses, pull the rug out from under her and she would never see him again. Therefore, Jamie looking down at her body, the body of a 73 year old woman, for the first time terrified her.

Jamie, on the other hand, looked down at Agnes' body with pure lust. He remembered the excess skin on her neck, the birthmark high up on her cleavage and how her aged skin highlighted the freckles across the tops of her breasts. But now he could see a lot more, he liked the way that, even in the bra, Agnes breasts sagged away to either side of her chest, looking well-used and wrinkled. He loved the mass of wrinkles in her cleavage and was looking forward to tasting them with his tongue, as well as her upper chest which was also cracked by network of flaws and creases on her aged skin.

Jamie wanted to savour this moment, so he drew his right index finger to Agnes' mouth, stroked her lips with it and slipped it between them. He moved his finger around her mouth, (she looking slightly bewildered), over and under her tongue, coating it in saliva, then pulled it out and drew a line from her mouth... down to her chin and further down, savouring the feel of her liver spotted neck, with its soft wrinkles and excess skin as he went.

Then, past her neck he spread his hand over her body and moved it down, feeling the uneven texture of Agnes' fragile and aged skin, until the heel of his hand was touching the tops of her breasts. After a second or two, Jamie noticed the hammering pace of Agnes' heart and then, her heavy breathing.

Agnes, although she was initially bewildered by Jamie's actions, soon became turned on by the feel of his hand moving down her body, exploring it and she closed her eyes to concentrate on it. She loved the calming feel of his wide, strong hand on the top of her breasts and then he moved it down...

Jamie moved his hand down and briefly tucked his finger into Agnes' cleavage and felt the warmth of her breasts either side of his finger, making her gasp and, if possible, harder than he already was. Then, suddenly, he moved his hands down to her hips and slowly pulled her dress off so that he could take in her body as it was revealed to him. He loved seeing her breasts in their entirety, loved their granny sag, the way they sat on her large belly, like two old, slightly deflated, balloons. Then Jamie pulled the dress lower and studied Agnes' belly, in all its flabby, chunky and wrinkled glory. He realised he was staring when she self-consciously crossed her arms over it trying to hide it, at which he uncrossed her arms and lightly kissed her stomach dead in its centre.

'Didn't I say I loved this?' he asked her softly.

'Yes, but you might have changed your mind and if you did... ' Agnes began.

'I'm not going to change my mind Agnes, I want to see you naked.' Jamie cut across her firmly,

Agnes heard the words, but she couldn't make sense of them as she lay there with her saggy breasts on show, her large belly exposed and still this young man claimed he wanted to see more of her. He dragged the dress lower kissing each of Agnes thick thighs as he did so, the feeling of his lips so near to her pussy sending shockwaves through her. Then the dress was off and Agnes was just in a bra and knickers with this young stud, his body so fit and tight in contrast to the age and plumpness of hers. But then Agnes forgot all that when Jamie leant down and kissed her, his tongue slipping into her mouth and playfighting with hers. They kissed for a couple of minutes before he rose back up to reveal the body which Agnes had been wanting to see ever since he had walked into the house and kissed her.

First Jamie threw off his jumper and barely had he done that than Agnes had her hands on him to take off his t-shirt as well. She reminded herself of the feel of his body after her brief touch before her son phoned two weeks before. He was so young and smooth and Agnes felt privileged to have him in her bed as this young man could surely have his pick of the girls his age, but instead here he was with a woman 4 times his age who could barely remember what sex felt like. She had believed he would run at the first sight of her body, but he was still here and now she just dearly hoped she didn't disappoint in the bedroom in comparison with all the young girls he'd likely had in the past. Sure, Agnes knew she was well past her prime but she felt that now she had him here in her bed her considerable, although rusty, skills would take over.

So, she threw Jamie's shirt off his shoulders, marvelling at their broadness as she did. Then, she ran her hands down the front of his torso, pinching his nipples as she went. She remembered it was something Gerald had always enjoyed and apparently Jamie did also judging by the jump in his crotch. Working on that knowledge Agnes began to work Jamie's chest and neck with her mouth, kissing and licking them passionately. Then eventually she worked her way to his nipple and curled her tongue around it, licking and occasionally nipping it with her teeth, getting an aroused yelp from him each time. At some point during this foreplay from the old lady, she began pressing her hand on his cock which she could feel would definitely do the job. She moved to undo his trousers, but Jamie gently stopped her.

'Agnes, no, I want to see... ' he paused and gently pinched her nipples, which were now quite pronounced in her bra and Agnes gasped which shock and desire. 'these. If you don't mind that is?'

'No, I... don't mind, darling. But remember they're not as perky as they once were!' she said, laughing nervously, feeling that she was having small fits each time Jamie wanted to see more of her body.

Jamie, still anxious to calm her nerves, bent down to kiss Agnes and then moved his hands round to her slightly bent, wrinkled back. He found her bra clasp, unhooked it and slowly drew it off her shoulders and uncovered her breasts. He moved his hands over her body, feeling the aged fat and excess skin on her sides as it came round to meet at her belly. Then, he very slowly moved his hands to her breasts and when he first touched them, his dick jumped so hard he felt like he could have cum right then. He could feel that they were small, wrinkled things which would never turn the head of most men, but the contrast they had with the breasts of his now ex-girlfriend Alice was delicious. Jamie had been kissing Agnes the whole time he had been exploring her little boobs with his hands, but now he pulled his head away to look down at Agnes. She instinctively moved her hands to cover her breasts from the piercing gaze of the young man but he gently pulled them away and said totally sincerely:

'Don't cover them, Agnes. They're beautiful.'

They weren't beautiful, far from it in fact. Although on a smaller woman they would have looked quite ample, the passage of time and their weight had taken much of the roundness from them, so when compared to Agnes' belly and general roundness, her breasts just looked flabby, with a lot of sag and relatively flat. When Jamie had looked at them he thought them to be quite big, but he lifted them in his hands and realised that there wasn't a lot of flesh there, barely filling his palms, let alone the whole of his hand. They drooped towards her belly, tipped by unusually large nipples which pointed directly down as if directing Jamie to Agnes' pussy. There were countless, almost cute, little wrinkles cracking the skin running away from the nipples. In short, they were the breasts of an elderly woman, small, sad things that had long ago lost their fight with gravity but that was exactly what turned Jamie on about them. And he could see that they would flop around nicely as Agnes rode his cock and nothing would make him harder than seeing that.

Then, Jamie bent his head to stimulate Agnes' breasts with his mouth... he moved his tongue over the wrinkles under her nipple, enjoying the dry feel of her cracked and aged skin, so different to the young, smooth bodies he was used to. Then, Jamie engulfed her long, rubbery nipple with his mouth, covering it in his saliva, then holding it between his teeth while he lashed it with his tongue, gently flicking the other with his finger.

For Agnes, the self-consciousness over her body, the mindgames over why Jamie wanted her of all people was all forgotten. She gasped at the amazing and lewd feeling of this young man's tongue on one breast and then, after he had drawn that tongue across the no man's land between the two mounds, to the other. All she could concentrate on was the feeling of what Jamie was doing to her right now, finally she had some of the sexual satisfaction she had needed for so long. But not all of it, oh no, she wanted him to fuck her, but she also didn't want to rush it, she was so pleased that he was giving her some foreplay, so that when he finally buried his cock deep inside her she would be gagging for it. It had been ten years, she could wait just a little longer for this sweetest of pleasures. Her dry, breathless gasps of pleasure from the assault on her nipples made Jamie's cock straighten out to its full length.

'Oh god... yes... Jamie, yes, yes, yes, yes... ' Her speech subsided into wordless grunts and moans of pleasure, as she pushed her nipples as far into Jamie's mouth as possible, feeling like she could lie there enjoying the attention of this hard-bodied young man forever. Then, she felt Jamie's fingers sliding under the waistband of her knickers and her heart was racing all over again at the prospect of him seeing her old lady pussy, grey pubes, chubbiness and all. And slowly, that glorious tongue that had given her nipples so much pleasure and made them feel like hard, little bullets on the tips of her breasts, that tongue was moving south. She tried to enjoy the feeling of Jamie licking his way down the folds of her belly, but was still far too self-conscious about her size to fully let go although he seemed to be enjoying it from the sounds and occasional words she could catch.

'oh yes... beautiful... gorgeous belly... mmm, wonderful... '

Then, Jamie came to the top of her pubic hair which was all snow white, something that he found incredibly erotic without being able to explain why. Jamie's heart was pounding in his chest as he looked at Agnes' pussy, which was surrounded by a lot of flesh and wrinkles, her thick belly and meaty thighs. Her pussy itself was also quite chubby and he reached out a finger to touch her outer lips, Agnes gasped with the contact and Jamie looked into her eyes as he slowly stroked her pussy. She felt like this was the final frontier and just wanted him to stick his finger deep inside her pussy to get it ready for his cock. But Jamie just kept stroking her, then he started to slip a finger just slightly between her lips, which elicited the most adorable, little girlish gasps from Agnes each time he did and he could see the pink deeper inside as her arousal took her over.

Then, Jamie suddenly spread the lips of her pussy and looked at it briefly, before flattening his tongue, moving it between the forest of white pubic hair and licking all the way from the bottom of her slit all the way to the clit which he stimulated with a little flick of his tongue. Agnes groaned with the passage of Jamie's tongue until it touched her clit, when she almost screamed, it having been so long since her little button had been loved. Then, Jamie withdrew his head, confused in his youth.

'Agnes... you're not wet... ' She looked mortified at having to explain this to such a young man.

'Well... erm... no, dear. I don't get as... wet as I used to, but it's been a long time since I had anyone to get aroused for... ' she trailed off, then, desperately, 'But I'm sure I still can! And I can still... have sex, it just might take a little longer, I'm sorry, dear.' Agnes dropped her head in embarrassment.

Jamie saw Agnes' nerves and wanted to calm them, so worked his way back up her body and snogged her long and lovingly, his tongue roaming her mouth, hers coming to life as she forgot her worries and just enjoyed the kiss, gripping his back as she pulled him to her. Then, she felt Jamie's thumb on her clit while his fingers worked her fuckhole, getting it ready for his cock, but not sliding it in just yet. Slowly, he broke the kiss and moved down Agnes' body this time, but still spending some time with her fascinatingly long nipples. Then, once more Jamie's tongue kissed down Agnes' belly, a trip no man had travelled in a decade but which he had made twice in just a few minutes.

Then, he was at Agnes' vagina again, he had not noticed the smell earlier, but it was exactly as you would expect an elderly woman's vagina to smell, almost dusty. Jamie gently licked from the bottom to top of her slit, again stimulating her clit with his tongue, working off Agnes faint cooing punctuated with the gasps from the stimulation of her clit. Then, Jamie settled his tongue at the top of Agnes pussy, gently playing with her little button which had her grunting and after a while heaving as her veined hand pushed on the back of Jamie's head holding him in place. He slowly slipped his middle finger inside her pushing it all the way to the hilt, which forced a low growl of animal passion from Agnes and the first profanity he had ever heard from her which she drew out to some length.

'Oh fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk, DO NOT STOP... '

Jamie was now running his tongue over and over Agnes' clit, gaining speed until he was reciting the alphabet at high speed and he had added a second to the one already slamming into her hard and fast. He could feel her whole body as her belly slapped deliciously against his forehead every time she humped against his mouth over and over and her hands held his head in an iron vice over her pussy. Jamie loved the change that had come over the old woman as soon as she forgot everything and started to enjoy it.

He could see that she was going to be a better shag than Alice, who had always looked great and said all the the right things, but always been worried about how she looked and sometimes told Jamie how he should fuck her. Agnes: not so. She was all over the place, her belly rippled in waves and the different folds crashed against each other as Jamie's fingers plunged in and out of her, her breasts flopped around and slapped against that belly and her multiple chins wobbled as she looked down at Jamie working on her. And that low growl of animal passion had grown to a high-pitched, wail of pleasure which she surely would have been embarrassed to hear later on. But now that she was in the mood, showing off her excess flesh and letting herself go was not a problem for her, she just wanted to get fucked, anyhow, any time, anywhere.

Jamie could feel from the more frantic movements of her body that Agnes was building to a crescendo for her orgasm and so he kept up the pace of his tongue and fingers, going at a furious intensity which had her banging her head against the headboard and letting out frantic, high-pitched grunts.

'Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! UHH! UHHH! UHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!'

And with that final, frightening roar Agnes orgasmed violently, bucking her hips onto Jamie's tongue and holding his head where it was, forcing him to keep her orgasm going. And as she didn't stop Jamie could feel that Agnes was going for multi orgasms, still frantically getting herself off on his mouth. He knew this was a release from her life of being a lonely granny, she had needed someone to see her as a sexual being for so long that now that someone had, she wasn't going to let go until she had fully satisfied herself.

Then, finally a second orgasm...

And a couple of minutes later...

A third... until Agnes was riding a continual wave of ecstasy, faint with pleasure.

Then, she slumped into the bed and Jamie thought she really had fainted. But then he felt her hands running through his hair caressing it lovingly.

'Mmmm come here, darling... ' Agnes murmured, as she pulled Jamie's head up towards her.

Jamie lay beside Agnes and they kissed, long and lovingly. The young man and the old woman lay together in bed smiling at each other, he feeling her body, she wanting only one thing now and touching it to make clear what that was: his cock. Jamie actually still had his jeans on and his solid hard manhood was encased in them. Agnes was feeling impatient to see it, taste it and feel it inside her, so she quickly unbuckled his belt and pushed his trousers off at which point Jamie's cock sprung a tent in his boxers. The old woman gave off a little coo of excitement at seeing the size of the young man's package which she rubbed through his boxers. Then she whipped them off to see his cock spring free. She gulped at the size of it, although not particularly long it was so... thick.

Agnes slipped her wrinkled hand around it, reminding herself of how a cock felt, both hard and throbbing, while also being in a way soft and delicate. She stroked it gently, not believing her luck at her age, somehow getting this young man into bed, him giving her an earth-shattering orgasm and now being allowed to see his beautiful cock. Agnes didn't want to waste much time as she got on her hands and knees over Jamie's throbbing manhood, but felt nervous about taking control, so looked up at Jamie and asked him quietly: 'May I suck it?'

Jamie didn't trust himself to answer, so he gently pushed Agnes' head in the right direction. And for the first time in as long as she could remember Agnes put her lips around a man's shaft. She began by sucking on the head, pleasuring it with her tongue which produced a low moan from Jamie. Agnes was trying to calm her swiftly beating heart while she did her best to recall what she knew men most enjoyed about oral sex, so the noise from the young man gave her more confidence that she could give him the pleasure he had given her. She loved the feeling of Jamie's thickness spreading her lips but was nervous about pushing herself too far too early. So she worked on the business end of his cock and brought her hand up to cup his heavy balls, stroking them gently. Agnes went a bit further down the length of Jamie's hard cock, surprising herself by how much of it she could swallow before her gag reflex kicked in. Agnes felt Jamie's hands reach down to clasp her saggy breasts which sat on her belly and she continued to go to work...

Jamie looked down at this aged, grey-headed woman going to town on his shaft and was still unable to believe his luck in seducing this granny. He handled her tits gently, pinching the nipples every so often. But mostly he watched her head moving back and forth, gaining speed as her confidence rose and her lips spread wide, a spiderweb of wrinkles running away from them, which only increased a hundredfold when you looked down to her neck. Agnes' breasts hung down and swayed to and fro as she pleasured Jamie, and her potbelly hung below her breasts, completely obscuring any sign of her white, pubic forest below.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Gardener Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds