The Gaylord Sword

I was burning up inside with passion I was so aroused. I sat there holding Ned's lovely cock in my hand but my eyes were fixed on Nancy as she welcomed David's cock into her mouth. I was fascinated as I watched his cock move slowly in and out of her mouth. Nancy turned to look at me his cock still in her mouth. She lifted her hand and pushed my head back toward her father's weapon the Gaylord sword. I was lost in giving Ned as much pleasure as I could. It was a wonderful sensation to feel his flat wide cock move effortlessly around my mouth. I held his balls and caressed them with love and care. Then Nancy said Lydia could we change places for a few minutes. This idea seemed strangely exciting to me and I agreed. We girls sat in place as the men changed places. I sat there looking at my son's cock. This tool had just the night before gave me great pleasure and here I was about to return the favor. I looked up into my son's eyes he smiled at me and I smiled back as I took the point head into my mouth. I held my son's cock in my mouth my eyes never faltering as I looked into her smiling eyes. Then I closed my eyes and went to work on his throbbing cock. David held my head between his hands and worked his hips back and forth fucking my mouth slowly. It was if I were in a land of sex and lust where everything was so wonderful. I was so aroused and excited I don't remember much after that. I do remember being on all fours on the bed with Ned behind me filling me up with the Gaylord sword. It felt too hard and long. I blinked and for a second I watched as David lifted Nancy's scared legs up over his shoulders and drove his cock deep into her wet juicy cunt.

Ned held my hips and rammed his thick cock up my cunt. He was telling me how good it felt to have his cock in me. Nancy was making sounds of pure pleasure. Ned jerked wildly filling me with a warm solid stream of cum. I exploded giving up a climax so extreme I passed out. But not before I heard David asks "How about some real ass Nancy?" I did not hear the answer. I awoke some time later alone in the big bed. Someone had covered me with a sheet. Getting out of bed I held the sheet around me and went looking my loving companions.

I heard David's voice as I approached the study. He was saying "Ned there was nothing like it. The way I felt that first time wow? That first moment my cock touched my mother cunt. My God it was absolutely the thrill of a life time." Ned replied he felt the same way the first time he screwed Nancy.

"I think Lydia got the same feeling when she sucked your cock upstairs. Your mother is quite accomplished at cock sucking. She must have made your father a happy man. I do love a good fucking blow job."

David said he was very happy screwing Nancy and fucking her in the ass was most exciting and arousing. "I think I would love to fuck Mom in the ass. Mom is really great about all this. I would never have believe it had I not seen it for my self." He said.

Ned said "David I think your mother is a very sexy lady and I think I would like to do her in the ass if you would fuck her cunt at the same time." "Wow now that does sound like fun." David replied "Nancy told me she thought she would like to lick Mom's cunt after one of us fucked her. Do you think we can get these girls to give us a show?" David asked.

I stepped into the door way to see both men holding a drink in one had and their hard cocks in the other. Ned was setting on a love seat near the fireplace and David was in a large chair opposite.

"Hi guys what's going on?" I asked as I entered Ned stood and came to me kissing me on the cheek. "Please come in join us. Can I get you a drink?" Ned asked.

David said "Mom we were just talking about how much fun we had with you and Nancy. Also we have a few ideas we would like to talk to you about for our next get together." David said.

I accepted a drink from Ned and sat down next to him on the love seat. Ned pulled the sheet so my tits were visible. "Where is Nancy?" I asked. Ned said she had gone to her room to clean up and would be down shortly. Ned said, "David was just telling me how truly thrilled he was the first time he fucked you. Also we had thoughts of both of us fucking you at the same time. That is of course if you would like to try that. You know a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time." I reached over and took Mr. Gaylord's sword in my hand. "It does sound like fun. Will you also do Nancy too that way?" I asked.

Ned smiled and said 'Nancy has already tried it and she loved it." David sat up and asked "Was it with you and who else?" Ned said "yes it was with me and a guy we met on a trip out west last summer. We met him in the bar at the motel we were staying at. He joined us in our room and we did Nancy twice that way. She loved it so she said."

I asked Ned if he had ever enjoyed anything like this when his wife was alive. He smiled and said they had screwed around a few times while they were out of town where no one knew them. He told us Karen enjoyed being the center of attraction. So she would go into a lounge at the hotel first and Ned would wait till she was hit of a few times and then come in and join her. She would by that time have picked the one she wanted to join them for the rest of the night. Karen loved to feel two cocks in her at the same time. Mostly one in her mouth and another in her pussy. But after Nancy was born they stopped doing that.

Ned wanted Lydia to tell all about her sex life before she got married but she said that would have to wait till the next time. It was time for her and David to go home.

Once home Lydia went to her room shower and climbed into bed naked. A moment later David came in and asked if he could sleep in her bed. Smiling Lydia said he could and they dropped off to sleep in one another arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds