The Generation Game Ch. 03

Tabi, as before, had a singular response to being double-penetrated. The fullness in her pelvis triggered a wave of powerful emotion and her eyes filled with tears as the two men fucked her in unison. The tears fell onto her cheeks and then dropped onto Graham's chest. He put a hand on her damp cheek, looking into her eyes and asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yes," Tabi sobbed. The receptionist, surprised, stopped moving in her, and she focused on the sensation of two cocks in her. "It's amazing. I love it."

Graham began to move again, very slowly. After some minutes the receptionist also resumed fucking her as she squirmed and sob-moaned, sandwiched between them. She was beginning to acclimatise. She braced her palms on Graham's chest and levered herself to a more vertical position, twisting her head so she could kiss the man who was arse-fucking her, sucking his tongue into her mouth. Her sobs were beginning to sound more like contented little grunts, but still that powerful emotion gripped her and she felt the power of actual speech had deserted her.

Always looking for ways to push her past her limits, Graham reached again for her phone. "I think it's time you called your mother, Tab," he said. "If Beth was away and didn't call us we'd be panicking."

"You want me to speak to my mother with two cocks in -" but he had already dialled the number.

Tabi's mother answered, "Hi, darling. How's it going?"

Tabi desperately searched her mind, entirely consumed by sensation, in an effort to remember her cover story. She had no luck but her mother talked on, oblivious. "I hope you and Beth are being good for her parents."

"She's being very good for Beth's daddy," said Graham into her ear.

Aware she was about to lose all control, he motioned to the receptionist to remain still. Their stiff poles rubbed against each other through the thin wall separating Tabi's pussy and rectum as she lay splayed between them, reassuring her mother that she was in bed and preparing for sleep.

"Goodnight then, darling," she said and Tabi blew kisses in relief before ending the call.

She shuddered, vibrations coursing through her body, and the men began to move. Tears ran down her face again as the sensations intensified and they rammed into her faster and deeper. She stiffened between them and her climax hit like a freight train. She gave a guttural animal cry, her legs spasming, and they rode her through it. Minutes later, the relentless pounding of her holes continuing, she came again. Her pussy squeezed Graham's cock convulsively and he fought not to let go. Still they fucked her, their hands grasping at her tits, arse, hips and waist, until she cried out for a third time. Her back arched as if she were having a seizure, her body quivering from head to toe, then was suddenly limp. Graham and the receptionist could hold off no longer and both came together, releasing huge loads of semen into her womb and bowels before collapsing, panting and laughing.

"I'm getting squashed," Graham said and the receptionist pulled his spent cock slowly from Tabi's anus and rolled away. Between them, they turned Tabi into her back. She was splayed and inert, her pussy lips red and swollen, her anus still agape. Cream seeped from her holes onto the sheets beneath her.

"Fuck!" murmured the receptionist, stroking her flat belly, which fluttered almost imperceptibly beneath his fingertips.

"Incredible, huh?" Graham said, proud and a little smug.

"I'm off shift in an hour," the other man said.

"She'll probably be wanting more by then," Graham said. "The girl's insatiable. Just let yourself in."

They shook hands over Tabi's stomach.

"I'm Jackson," the receptionist said, pulling on his discarded clothes and kissing Tabi's damp forehead. "See you later, Mr Swann."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds