• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 11

The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 11

12

The Genie - Ch. 11 "What Were You Thinking?"

Let me start off by saying that these are true accounts of actual events. They were the result of our having an open relationship. That means our love is reserved for each other. Sex, outside the marriage bed is permitted without recriminations and with approval, both as a couple or singularly. For all the readers who do not understand or dislike the concept, sorry. I know some of the negative comments about our lifestyle are born out of jealousy. Too bad you can't fulfill your fantasies. Those get ignored and deleted. If you want to give constructive criticism on my submissions, please do. Those get read and evaluated. And of course I appreciate the favorable comments. Now on with the show!

Mona had a newly divorced friend and co-worker named Joyce. She would go with her as her wing-woman while she tried to re-enter the dating world. Joyce, who went by "Joy", was 10 years older than Mona, but the years had treated her kindly. At 50 she still could catch a man's eye. Twice a month they would go to a small club that was located in a hotel. It had live entertainment 5 nights a week. They would dress in their "Business Women" attire. Joy preferred pants suit while Mona went with a skirt and jacket. Conservative blouses, stockings and sensible shoes completed their ensembles. .

The hotel was frequented by business men who visited the NASA facility or one of the many high tech firms in the nearby industrial park. Tuesdays and Thursdays offered the biggest pools to fish in. Some weeks they would not get any bites and would just enjoy the music and each other's company.

However the usual scenario was they would sit at the bar and see if they got any bites. Some would ask to join them, some would ask for a dance. If any of the men sparked an interest in them they would see where events led. Contrary to all the fiction you read here, woman don't have to dress like sluts to attract attention. Nor were they groped on the dance floor or fingered while in the club. It was all discreet and most of the stimulation was verbal. In fact, they turned down as many invitations as they accepted. If one of them did go "someplace quiet" aka the guy's room, the other would head home at closing unless they found someone to have fun with too. This was what usually happened. And no, they never did a two for one. Although I know Mona would have been up for it.

When Mona would be telling me what happened when they got busy, one of the high points was when she would describe the reaction she always got when the clothes started coming off. It did not matter if she was being disrobed by a hot-to-trot eager beaver or if she was doing a strip for a more reserved date. When the conservative clothes came off, they were presented with the sexiest demi bra and panty sets that VS sold. And under the panties was a small white lace garter belt. The effect was like opening an oyster and finding a pearl.

The fact that the garter belt and stockings could stay on when the panties came off seemed to add to the excitement level. And the garter belt did a nice job of framing her beautiful pink snatch either being viewed in the missionary or doggy position.

Sometimes she would have them unzipped and their dicks out before the reveal. Other times she would let them see what they were getting first. Either way, stiff cocks were the result. A lot of the men were married and were getting a little on the side which added to the erotic nature of the "forbidden" pleasure. And since Mona never took off her rings they also knew she was "safe" and wouldn't be clingy. It was the perfect NSA sexual adventure.

I often told her that I would have liked to have seen some of her more interesting moments. It was these comments that led to a crazy plan to enable me to do just that. It was a plan that we tried out three times and were successful with twice.

The hotel had two types of rooms. The original were just bare bones. The later addition was larger and actually had a closet in the entry hallway equipped with mirrored sliding doors across from the bathroom. On a non-Joy week she checked into the hotel. I went to the club after she had been there awhile and observed her from the bar. When she had decided to let a guy pick her up, she gave me a signal. That meant I had 5 minutes to get situated in the closet so I could watch the festivities.

I had placed the luggage holder so I could use it as a chair and opened the closet door just enough to give me a good view of the bed. I had just gotten settled when they came in the room. (Note to self, make it 10 minutes next time). As she got near the foot of the bed she went to the small writing desk out of my field of vision and removed her jacket and hung it on the back of the chair.

Meanwhile Gus was just standing there watching her. As she reentered the picture, she placed her hands on his chest as he embraced her and leaned down to give her waiting lips a passionate tongue probing kiss. When she kissed him back, his hands moved lower to grab at her ass. He filled both hands with soft ass cheeks and pulled her tight against him. Since he was only about 3 or 4 inches taller than her, his tented trousers were pressed into her crotch.

After a minute or two, she pushed him back and reached down to his waist and proceeded to undo his belt, the button and the zipper. As I watched I had a crazy thought, boxers or briefs? As his pants fell to the floor it was boxers. She nudged him to the bed and told him to take them off. As he sat to take off the pants and his shoes, she undid the fastenings on her skirt and with just a little wriggle of her hips it slid down her silk encased legs. As she picked it up and turned to place it with her jacket he got a splendid view of her tush below the hem of her tailored ruffled shirt. Her lace encased behind and the lace garter belt was very enticing.

As she stood in front of him, she slowly undid the buttons and exposed her cleavage one lightly tanned inch at a time. As her globes came into view, she thrust her chest out, knowing that other than her beautifully formed pink labia her breasts with the rather small dusty rose areola were her most admired and sexy asset. As she reached the last button she told him it was his turn. His buttons came undone so fast I was expecting them to be ripped off.

When his shirt hit the floor, she slowly pulled back the shirt to unveil the same color beige and lavender color scheme as her panties. I had seen her tits thousands of times and yet this vision never failed to but lead in my pencil. Gus had the same reaction as he stared at her body. And his arousal was evident to Mona. She gently pushed him back on to his elbows. She leaned in to grab the waistband of his shorts and started pulling them off. He raised his ass to facilitate their removal. As the elastic cleared his boner, it sprang straight up. As the underwear cleared is knees, she went down on hers. She ran her hands up his thighs until they grasped his fully erect penis. She used it like a handle to get him to scoot closer to the edge of the bed so her mouth could hover over it. Her hands held it immobile as her lips slipped over the head and her tongue started swirling around his knob.

He tried to thrust his cock further into her mouth but to no avail. She licked and sucked and nibbled on the man with the helmet while the shaft was stroked and squeezed until he was about to cum. She left her position and stood back up still between his legs. Turning her back to him she told him to "Un-hook me." He fumbled a little but got it undone. As she turned to face him again, the straps slipped down her arms and her hands were all that kept the bra in place. She was looking at his erection as the material was slowly allowed to reveal her golden globes. When her nipples were uncovered, they were hard, erect and swollen from lust. I knew that her cunt was also self-lubricating and looking forward to some orgasms.

"Oh yeah big boy, suck on these!' as she presented her tits to his hands and lips. He wasted no time. Gus was latched on to one fun bag and was sucking as much of it into his mouth as he could and still work her nipple with his tongue. The other tit was being seriously molested. As she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer, I was afraid he wouldn't be able to breathe. As Mona was extolling him to suck harder, his other hand slid down over that little mashed potato belly and slipped past the garter belt and into her now damp panties. He probed her shaved lower lips until he found what he was looking for and probed her vagina with first one and then two digits. Between his mouth and his hand he was getting her really worked up.

As she was striping off her panties she said "What do you want big boy? You want to fuck me?" Which was a rhetorical question since his pulsating cock broadcast his desire. She walked around the bed, climbed in and spread her legs wide. Gus wasted no time crawling between them and holding his shaft positioned his prick at the opening to her honey pot which was now opened up like the petals on a beautiful pink flower. With one slow and steady motion he slid his meat into her as she pulled her knees to her chest and thrust her pelvis up to meet him. He hooked her legs behind her knees as he supported himself on stiff arms. That let her spread her legs even wider.

From my vantage point I could watch from the side as he made his dick appear and then disappear into her cunt. Each cycle got faster and faster as Mona had her legs on his shoulders so that his rod was pistoning almost straight up and down into her hot wet canal. Her fingers were clamped on his upper arms as she tried to ensure she got his entire boner as deep in her as it would go. She encouraged him by moaning out phrases like "Oh yes that's it, that feels so good, fuck me harder and I love how you fill me up." I counted three orgasms by her, each more intense than the last and saw that she was headed for the big one. "O god, I'm going to cum. I want you to cum with me. I want to feel you cum. Oh yes give it to me now, Now, NOW! That was all he needed to go over the edge, as his ass clinched and he pinned her beneath him as his cock emptied his balls into her. He ground his pelvic bone against hers as her clit was mashed by his dick before it softened.

After a bit, his now empty and limp member plopped out and he lay down next to her. They were both spent but in that blissful moment. He caressed her face and gently kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, forehead and even her nose. She enjoyed this show of affection and if I hadn't been there probably would have waited for an encore. But using the excuse of an early flight she sent him on his way with many kisses and assurance they would stay in touch.

As he departed, I emerged from my perch (Note to self - fold up luggage racks are good for suitcase but suck at supporting a human butt for an hour and a half.) My cock was in need of servicing by my hot wife but it took me a bit to get the kinks out. Once I did, sloppy second's doggy style with cum running down her legs got me the relief I needed. Even though we had participated in a few three and four-some getting to watch her surreptitiously added another level of excitement. I realized I was a voyeur early on in my sexual life. Getting to watch my hot wife give and receive pleasure was the ultimate scenario.

The next attempt didn't work out as hoped for. There was no one that had the right chemistry even after spending quite a bit of time dancing and being chatted up. We did have a fun night having some nice multi-orgasmic sex. (Her, not me.) Our last venture out was a much more pleasant and unique adventure. It was the same set-up as the prior nights. There was one change to my lookout post. The desk chair was now situated in the closet resulting in less distracting discomfort which allowed for more concentration on the tableau being played out on the bed by the main cast members. And her choice of a paramour for the night was out of character. Walt was a gentleman who was approaching his "Golden Years". He was around 25 years her senior.

I had watched them dance and he had sat with her at a table talking. I was caught off guard when she gave me the 5 minute warning signal. In fact I had almost missed it. As a result, I had to scramble to get to my vantage point in time. I think she realized my tardy departure from the bar would cut it close, so she dawdled for a little bit. I had time to take a wiz and get comfortably situated before I heard the door open.

He held the door for her and after they were in the room helped her out of her jacket. He then gently pulled her toward him and tilted her chin up so he could kiss her. It was a very gentle but lingering kiss. They stood there for a few minutes kissing with him caressing her face and gentle holding her with his arm around her waist. Eventually they moved to the edge of the bed and sat down next to each other and continued the necking like two teenagers on a date in the balcony of the movie theatre. Slowly getting worked up but not getting too wild. It took Walt awhile to get to second base and even longer for him to put his hand on her thigh and slowly stroke it higher and higher as he pushed her skirt up. She was enjoying the foreplay which was different that the normal lustful encounters she had. She encouraged him but opening her legs to give him access to her inner thigh and a passage to her pussy.

He barely touched her panty covered cunt when he took his hands and undid the buttons on her blouse so he could start kissing his way down her neck to the exposed upper half of her magnificent globes. Then it was back up to her neck then her lips. I could see Mona was getting turned on and I was enjoying the show but I was wondering when Walt would get into second gear. About the time he pulled her blouse off her shoulders he excused himself to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, Mona finished removing her blouse and took off her skirt. So she was just in her underwear and stockings when he returned. He stood in front of her at the end of the bed and kicked off his shoes, removed his shirt and undershirt and undid his belt.

He then closed the distance to where she was sitting and stood right in front of her, between her splayed thighs. She responded to the invitation and pulled down his zipper and then his trousers. He stepped out of them a little awkwardly and had to use her shoulder to catch his balance. She used that moment to seize his cock which had slipped out of his shorts. She slowly stroked it a few times which increased its size and rigidity. Her hand encased about half of the length of his shaft. This would put it at about average in length. From my vantage point it also appeared about average. But the one thing I observed, which was later confirmed by my wife, was that his little head was wearing a very big helmet. It looked to be half again as wide as his prick. She was interested in this feature and leaned forward to see if she could get her lips around it.

She managed to engulf his bulbous head but not much of his shaft. However her mouth and tongue stimulated an increase in stiffness and a slight swelling of his member. She removed her mouth long enough for him to strip off his underpants and then continued the oral stimulation. He obviously was enjoying the blowjob but then he did something odd. He got her to stop and said "I'll be right back". He grabbed his pants and rushed into the bathroom. He emerged a few seconds later with his manhood encased in a raincoat.

He resumed his position between her legs but this time he pushed her back on the bed, grabbed her panties and pulled then off. He then knelt down, spread her legs wide and dove face first into her cunt. She told me he spread her labia and had her swollen clit in his mouth and was sucking on it before she knew what was happening.

Her pussy was already wet so when he inserted two fingers and poked her g-spot she had her first orgasm. He continued eating her and finger fucking her until she had another "O". At that point she pulled his head up from her cunt, and said "Fuck me. I need that cock" That was an invitation that was impossible to resist. As she scooted up on the bed, he followed. She spread her legs open as far as they would go, which presented her pink, swollen, wet and inviting sex to his gaze.

He got into the missionary position and with a guiding female hand sunk into that inviting snatch to the hilt in one continuous slow thrust. Her pussy was stretched by the large head on his penis and then clamped around the smaller diameter shaft. He then started a slow rhythmic fucking. He would almost pull out completely, until her clit was mashed by his head and then drive all the way in until his pelvis slammed that same clit. She had another orgasm that she told me kept building and building until he drove her over the edge.

Now this was before the introduction of Viagra, so I was amazed that he kept this up for at least 15 minutes. Then he pulled out, told her to turn over and get on her knees. When she had complied he unhooked her bra and let her tits swing free. She still had the garter and stockings on. He got behind her and impaled her with his still swollen member. As he was resuming his slow deep thrusts he reached around and grabbed two handfuls of breasts and got her nipples between his thumb and index fingers. He alternated between squeezing and pulling her nips until she had another orgasm, the loudest one so far. He grabbed a pillow and put it under her and got her to lay down on it while he kept pumping her snatch.

After another long fuck session, he got another pillow, turned her over with them under her ass and continued his reaming out of her pussy. They had been going at it for over ¾ of an hour and he was still hard. He then laid across the bed with one of her legs over his waist and her other leg between his as he fucked her and played with her clit until she had her most explosive orgasm. When she recovered, he went back to the missionary position except her legs were held open by his arms. And this time the thrusts were harder and faster. His balls were slapping her ass and his cock was pounding her.

Now there are a lot of very colorful and descriptive ways you can describe a cock sliding in and out of a cunt. I have read many here in the erotic stories. But to me the reaction that elicits is much more erotic. From my observation post, I could not see his shaft stroking her cunt. What I could see was her hips lifting up to accept his penis and her ass cheeks quiver as he hit bottom. I could watch his hips lift up and then watch his ass tighten as he drove his member into her. I could see her hands gripping his arms tightly as her cunt was used and the open mouthed breathing as their passion levels rose, her nipples get rigid and erect and listen to the wet slapping sounds of their mating. This was just as stimulating. As watching his engorged rod parting her swollen lips.

I saw him watching her tits rock up and down with every thrust. I heard the soft moans as her orgasm approached and his grunts as he got ready to cum. When he finally clenched his ass and pumped out his seed and she exclaimed "Oh God YES" as he grunted "Mmmm...oh fuck". And then he collapsed in a spent heap on her and kissed her neck and her face and her mouth. He propped up on his elbow and caressed her breast as he murmured how wonderful she was and how good it felt and how beautiful and sexy she was. After a few minutes his now limp dick finally withdrew from her thoroughly fucked pussy.

She got up and went to the bathroom which gave him a chance to pull off the condom and reveal the answer to his being able to keep a hard-on while fucking for nearly an hour and a half. Before he had donned the condom, he had slipped on a cock ring. And even with his flaccid member it was not easy to get off. He got dressed and was waiting for Mona when she emerged from the bathroom. She was now completely naked as she had taken off the stockings and belt. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss as he reached and cupped her butt. I thought they might start round two but she broke away, wrote something in the stationary and as she handed it to him said "I would like to see you again". He replied, "I would like that very much."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds