• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Gift
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Gift

When Lisa stepped in front of our table, I wasn't surprised. She was the person Ray had called. Lisa owned the bar. The Silent Room was her place since she and her husband had divorced a few years before.

"So this is her?" Lisa said from where she stood.

I only smiled before saying, "Yes. Lisa, meet Jan." I released Jan's thigh then and completed the introduction. "Jan meet Lisa."

Lisa waved across the wide table to Jan as she scooted in the booth beside me. No invitation, no suggestion. Lisa was that way. Jan had attempted to say hello, but it had come out rather mumbled. She was occupied, but that was good.

"I've made the arrangements you asked for," Lisa told me, virtually ignoring Jan.

"Thank you," I told her.

"And she is beautiful, like you said."

"Yes, she is," I agreed as I turned toward Jan and kissed her.

"Is she as you expected?" she asked.

"We're finding out as we go," I told Lisa without taking my eyes off Jan's.

"Jan," I began, "Lean up in your seat. Lean up and over the table."

"Yes, Sir," was all she said before moving up until her elbows were flat on the table. When she finished positioning herself, she was standing between the edge of the booth and the table in front of her. Her ass stuck out backwards toward the booth and the wall behind it.

"Perfect," I told her as I slow raised the robe up and off her bare ass.

"Nice," Lisa murmured beside me.

"Yes, very," I agree.

I reached up and opened the robe beneath Jan so that her heavy breasts hung down onto the cool tabletop. I could see that her nipples were hard and erect, each of them were grazing the smooth table as her breasts swung gently.

"Have you seen what the weather is supposed to be through the rest of tonight?" I asked Lisa as I casually stroked Jan's smooth firm backside.

"Clear, I think."

"Good. Perfect," I told her as I gathered more ice in my hand.

We both watched as a single piece of ice disappeared into Jan's pussy. She moved with my finger as it pushed the ice deep inside her. Then came another piece. Lisa leaned closer to watch that one disappear in Jan's ass.

"Hmmmmm," Lisa told me in a whisper. "I can't watch much of this or I'll go crazy."

I let one finger fuck Jan's pussy while another fucked her ass. Her head was down, her body swaying, her knees flexing with the rhythm of my hand.

"Oh, we'll be gone soon, thanks to you," I told Lisa as she watched and moved beside me.

"Damn," was all she said as she eased out of the booth and moved toward the bar.

"Do you like, Jan?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Remember the rule about cuming?"

"Always, Sir, I never forget."

"Want to go for a ride?"

"Now, Sir?"

"Yes."

"May I cum first, Sir?"

"No," was the only answer.

I eased my fingers from her and pulled down her robe. She followed the suggestion and settled into the seat. I leaned over and kissed her. "Want to cum?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir. Very much."

"Then come with me now."

We both slid out of the booth and headed toward the door.

"We have a drive in front of us. We need to get started."

She didn't respond, but I felt her pace quicken toward the door.

It was well after midnight, so the traffic out of Charlotte on I-77 was thin and easy to negotiate. The night air was chilly, too chilly for the windows to be down. Jan sat in her seat looking straight ahead. We both listened to some music. Karrin Allyson sang wonderfully for us both.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked her.

"Yes, Sir, very much, still."

"Then take off your robe and make me cum. Suck my cock. Do it good and I'll let you cum."

She unbuckled her seatbelt and let the back of the seat lay down as far as it would go. She turned in the seat, coming to her knees while she slipped out of the black robe. I watched her as best I could as she positioned herself and began unbuckling and unzipping my jeans. I hefted her left breast in my right hand, letting my fingers tug at her already head nipple, as she opened my jeans. I lifted my hips to let her slide them down enough.

My cock was already hard. It had been hard since I first saw her in the hotel room. She found it wet from the pre-cum it had leaked over the few hours we had been together. As I squeezed her breast, she used her fingers to gather the pre-cum from the underside of my cock. Her eyes held mine as she licked her fingers to taste me.

"Take it now, or…" I didn't have to finish. In one motion she leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Her ass was turned up to the window of the passenger seat and her left elbow held her weight on the console as she sucked and licked me while stroking my balls with her right hand.

I could tell she was wetting me with her saliva, because I could feel the wetness gathering at the base of my cock. My balls were growing wet in her hand. She gathered the wetness with her hand and began to stroke the shaft of my cock as her tongue worked on the underside of the head. It was exquisite. I knew I wouldn't last long with all that happened so far, the teasing that had driven both of us, but I didn't try to hold back. I wanted her to have my cum. I wanted to thrust it into her mouth, her throat, to blast it as hard as I could.

I took her hair in my right hand and began to fuck her face. She knew I was close. Her grip on my cock with her hand and her mouth tightened to milk me.

I didn't tell her I was cuming. I just let it go.

I remember grunting some kind of sound with that first blast of cum into her mouth. She didn't miss a beat. She kept stroking me, pulling each successive offering of cum from my cock until there was no more to give, no more to receive.

I could fee myself growing softer in her mouth when she released me.

She leaned back and smiled at me as she wiped the wetness, her saliva mixed with my cum, from her lips.

"Good, Sir?" she asked.

"Better than that," I allowed.

"May I now?"

"Yes, anyway you want. Show me, though. Show me everything."

"It won't take much now," she said as she moved to put her left foot flat in the seat with her right in the floorboard.

She was squatting there, her right hand on her pussy, her fingers flat, moving in fast, hard circles, fucking herself, doing for herself what she wanted in that moment. Her nipples were hard, her breasts swollen and full. She never closed her eyes. She watched me watching her and the road as best I could.

When she came it was with a burst of air and nervous tension. The loosing of that tension, the release, came out of her mouth, pushed up and out of her body by the spasms surely raking her pussy and clit.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her tongue played with mine as I kept my eyes open and on the road.

"May I ask where you are taking me?" she asked behind our kiss.

"Sailing," I told her, "Sailing in the night, what's left of it."

"You have me for one night and you're taking me sailing?" she smiled.

"Have you ever been tied to a mast?" I asked.

"No, Sir," she told me as she settled into my arm.

I held her close as we drove on into what was left of the night.

******

Lake Norman lies almost directly north of Charlotte. It's less than a half-hour's drive on I-77. As Charlotte has grown over the last decade or so, the Lake Norman community has evolved into one of the area's most exclusive residential sites. Houses and condos decorate the banks of the pristine lake. White collar professionals mix liberally with professional athletes and other notables amongst the listings of Lake Norman residents. Not only are their homes prominently displayed, their toys are, too. The Range Rovers and Mercedes wait together agreeably. Harbors and marinas with large, expensive boats are scattered around the lake, many of them connected in some way to country clubs and golf courses.

Lisa had not just gotten sole ownership of The Silent Room from her last husband. She had also gotten possession of his Lake Norman condo. She enjoyed living in the condo's comforts, particularly since the ex-husband was now relegated to a hotel in Atlanta. However, more than the condo, she loved having possession of his one true love, his sailboat, the Lisa Marie. (Lisa's ex-husband would have been an Elvis impersonator if he'd had any hair on his head.)

Lisa had been quick to loan me the Lisa Marie for the night. Not being a sailor, she rarely takes the boat out of its slip. Although her husband used to sail his floating mistress for weeks at a time up and down the coast, Lisa rather liked the idea of parking the big boat and using it as a setting for parties and other events. The "other events" often became extremely interesting. Piece by piece, Lisa had equipped the proud vessel with some interesting paraphernalia. When I first met Lisa a few years back, I had no idea she was so kinky. Some were quick to say her kinkinees was why she was divorced. Ex-hubby did not measure up.

Kinky or not, Lisa had left a whole bunch of naughty toys and tools aboard the Lisa Marie for me and Jan to use.

When I took Jan aboard and we had a chance to look around, I could sense her questions. Did I plan to use all these things on her? Did I do this sort of thing often? Was I skilled? Was I dangerous?

"May I admit something to you, Mr. Coltrane?" she asked.

"Certainly," I told her as I began to pick up whips and chains and examine them closely.

"I admit that while reading your stories I came to be convinced you have a dark side to you, a dark side wanting to get out, I thought, but I had no idea that it had already taken form. Is all this stuff yours, Sir?"

I didn't answer her. I just extended my hand to her. It took a moment, perhaps a moment of hesitation, but she took my hand. I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her tongue waited for mine to initiate, but once I had, hers responded eagerly.

"Do you want to find my dark side, this hidden side of me?" I asked when the kiss was broken.

"Yes, Sir, I think I do."

It was her turn to kiss me then. And her tongue was even more aggressive than mine.

The night had grown even cooler. The sky was an inky black. No stars, no moon. Evidence of the night's chill was right in front of me. Jan's nipples were as hard as rocks. She stood there naked and smiling even though chilled. She stood by the mast where I had tied her hands high above her head. Jan was naked on the deck of the Lisa Marie. And I was with her. No one else was around to see or do anything.

When I reached and began to rub her breasts firmly with the flat of my hands, she closed her eyes and moaned.

"You like being touched, don't you?" I told her.

"Yes, Sir."

"What else do you like?"

"I like to please my Master. And I like to please you because he has given me to you. I like to feel your pleasure, to see it, taste it, smell it, everything. And I like to cum myself. Hard, intense, and often. Will you fuck me, Mr. Coltrane? Will you fuck me hard?"

I rubbed her breasts feeling her nipples grow even harder under my hands as I listened to her. I didn't answer her questions. I didn't want to. I wanted her to wonder, to hope, maybe, to anticipate. I reached in Lisa's bag of tricks and pulled out two clamps. I let the metal tease circles around her nipples as we both watched. Then I fixed both clamps firmly on each nipple.

She looked at me and growled. "Fuck me," she said again, "Fuck me, please… Sir."

As she watched, I began to take off what clothes I still had on. Shoes, jeans, and a loose shirt were quickly tossed to the lower deck. I stepped to her, then squatted in front of her.

"Spread your feet," I told her.

"Make me," she blurted.

It surprised me, her resistance, or her try at resistance, or her defiance. Whatever it was, it triggered something. I looked up at her and took her gaze and I reached and found the clamps on her nipples. Slowly, I began to twist them. Her eyes closed and his hips moved as the metal clamps twisted her nipples into creased brown flesh. It took very little before her feet began to move apart. When they were as wide as I wanted, I released the clamps.

Squatting in front of her, I only had to reach between her legs and grasp her with one hand behind each of her knees to spread her legs and lift her as I rose. My thumbs ended up on the inside her knees. Her legs were wide. Her wet, open pussy only inches from my cock.

I entered her mouth with my tongue and her pussy with my cock at the same time.

And then I fucked her, pressing her back into the mast and my cock deep into her pussy with long strokes. I could feel her lips licking over the crest of my cock's head as I slid out of her and back in.

The breath in her mouth became mine. I took it.

I don't know if she came then. It didn't matter in that moment. The moment was for me, and I seized it.

I pulled my mouth from hers and pressed my lips to her ear. "Do you want my cum?" I was able to say.

"Yes, please, yes," was her halting reply.

"Tell me."

"I want your cum, please, now, deep inside me, please."

I remember not trying to hold back, to make it last, I just wanted to fill her with all that I could offer, to fill her pussy, her very being, if I could, to fill her with the liquid heat pulsing inside my balls for release.

"No." The word came from me without thinking. "No, not like this, not yet."

My cock slipped from her pussy as I slowly lowered and released her legs until she was standing again. I kissed her then, pushing my body against hers, chest hair against captured nipples. I reached up and pulled the slipknot just beyond Jan's reach that secured the rope holding her to the mast.

"Turn around and bend over. Hold the mast with your hands."

She did as I told her, turning and offering what I wanted. In the dull light I could see the shape of her ass, the swollen, open lips of her pussy, and the tight, dark ring of her ass. I wet my thumb from her pussy before sliding it hard and direct into her ass. She stiffened and then relaxed, waiting for me, waiting for more. Using my other hand, I let the tip of my cock open her lips, playing with her for just a moment before sliding the length inside her.

Then I began to fuck her. Hard, fast, pounding. Neither of us said anything. There was no sound other than the wet kiss of her pussy on my cock. I fucked her holding her by my thumb in her ass. Her wetness splattered us both, wetting the inside of her thighs, my pubic hair, and my even by balls as they slapped against her clit with each thrust.

She came at least once during all this, but it didn't matter, not in that moment. It all was about something else, something for myself. I was taking what she had given me, what Max had given me, and I realized in that simple moment that doing so was what they each wanted. They drew pleasure from my pleasure. By taking it, their gift, I was pleasing them. But that was all too complicated to think or say then as I fucked Jan as hard as I could. It was just felt as an awareness, a realization.

When I came I felt as if all that had been held inside of me was being transferred to her body. And she took it all, she sucked it from me, in fact. Each searing, burning spurt from my body into hers was taken and consumed.

I removed my finger from her ass as my cock weakened and softened and fell from her. My fingers wove into her hair and pulled her up until I could kiss her with her head turned, her wet ass still pressed against me.

There were hints of sunlight from the eastern sky creeping to light the lake. Max was out there somewhere to the east. His day was already underway; mine was just beginning.

"Hungry?" I asked her.

"Yes, I think so."

She didn't call me, Sir, anymore. It was over.

…The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Gift
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds