• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift Ch. 01

The Gift Ch. 01

My wife and I have been married for ten years; we have two kids, great jobs, and a fantastic life together. Our sex life is great; we are both fairly adventurous, always willing to try something once. Neither of us has ever even had a desire to stray from one another. Several months ago, I noticed my wife looking more and more at other women, and not in a "that's a cute outfit" way. Then one day, out of the blue, she casually mentioned that she wondered what it would be like to feel another woman. I wasn't shocked by this, merely intrigued. This began my search for her Christmas present.

First, let me tell you about us. My wife is average height and a little larger than the cultural standard of the "perfect body." Hell, she's had two children and kept a little of the weight she put on. She has very large, beautiful, soft breasts topped with large, light brown nipples, and the most perfect ass I have ever seen. She keeps her pussy mostly shaved, with only a small "landing strip", and she tastes incredible. I am taller than average, have a bit of a belly and a respectable sized penis; about 6 ½-7" long when erect, and pretty thick.

Anyway, I discretely began searching for her present, dropping a comment here and there around acquaintances, knowing they would keep quiet. We live near a major university, and I figured that the perfect gift might come from there. I was right.

The week before Thanksgiving, I received a call from a young lady, who said that a mutual friend suggested she give me a call. We spoke briefly, and agreed to meet for lunch the following day.

I walked into the restaurant and, after a quick scan of the place found Kyla, my lunchtime "date." I took her in as she rose to greet me; she was very petite, a little over five feet tall. She was cute in a pixie-like way that reminded me of Velma in the Scooby Doo movies. She had nice breasts, from what I could see; maybe C cups, or large B. She had slight curves at her hips, and a very nice looking belly, complete with a shiny, dangling belly ring, showing between her blouse and hip-hugging skirt.

We sat and ordered lunch, and discussed my plan. We talked for the better part of two hours, and both decided that we wanted to move forward. It was decided that she would come to our home for supper the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, as our children would be at my parent's house for the long weekend.

Wednesday finally rolled around, and as my parent's pulled out of our driveway, I took my wife in my arms and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, followed by a playful slap on the ass. She looked at me, wondering what I was up to. I told her that I had an early Christmas present to give her, but that she would have to wait. I knew that would drive her crazy, wondering what I had bought for her. I began making dinner, grilled chicken fettuccine alfredo, one of her favorites. I asked her to set the dinner table, and told her to set three places. When she asked why, I merely told her that a friend, Kyla, was stuck in town for the holiday, and I had asked her to come by for dinner. This satisfied her curiosity for the time being, and we proceeded to get everything ready.

I opened a chilled bottle of wine, and was just getting a fire going in the fireplace when the doorbell rang. My wife answered the door and invited Kyla in from the cold. As she showed our guest into the living room, I couldn't help but notice my wife stealing a glance at our guest's ass. I greeted her with a friendly hug, and asked them both to relax on the couch, and then left to check on the pasta. I could hear them chatting while I finished dinner, and called them to the kitchen when it was ready.

We all ate our fill, and had plenty of wine to keep us really relaxed. I quickly cleaned off the table and suggested that I make drinks for all of us, and we could retire to the living room. The girls both heartily agreed, and I began to mix some drinks as they left, giggling like schoolgirls. When I came in the room carrying our refreshments, I winked at Kyla, indicating that I was going to tell my wife of my plan.

"Baby," I said as I handed her an appletini, "I know you are dying to know what I got you for Christmas, and why I was giving it to you early."

She nodded and I continued. "Well, the reason for the early gift is that I knew our rugrats would be gone for a few days. And the gift…"

I took a deep breath and looked at Kyla.

"The gift…is…Kyla."

It seemed like it took forever for this to sink in. My wife stared at me, and then at a grinning Kyla, then back at me. "Really? You're joking!"

"No," I answered, "she is your gift. Actually, our gift." I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I know you have been interested in…well…being with another woman. I thought you might enjoy this. I handpicked her for you…for us."

As my wife continues to look back and for the between us, a grin spread across her face. "Thank you, babe," she finally managed to squeak out. "She's perfect."

I suggested that, for tonight we simply hop in bed and get some sleep, to take pressure off of everyone. "We have all weekend together," I commented. "No reason to jump in to anything."

Both agreed and we headed to the bedroom and got ready for bed. I wore a simple pair of boxers. My wife had on one of my favorite red thongs, and decided that would be enough to sleep in. Kyla chose to wear only a long t-shirt that she found in one of my drawers. We climbed into bed together, with Kyla between us; she fit perfectly. Soon we fell fast asleep, all snuggled tightly together.

I woke a few hours later, hearing soft moans coming from someone beside me. Kyla had one of her legs thrown over me, and I could feel her hips moving slowly. I reached across her to my wife, and found her arm. I traced my fingers down her arm and found her hand between Kyla's legs, slowly massaging her clit, occasionally dipping a finger or two inside her slick folds. When my wife realized that it was my hand touching hers, she froze, unsure of what to do. I took her hand and indicated that she should continue. As she began to pleasure Kyla again, I ran my hand up, underneath the soft t-shirt to Kyla's breasts. I softly massaged her breasts, alternating between the two of them, occasionally squeezing a nipple eliciting more soft moans.

Suddenly, she cried out, her body shaking as her orgasm hit her. I just held her as my wife continued to plunge her fingers into her new "toy." As her orgasm subsided, I reached for my wife's hand and began to lick the juices from her fingers.

"Save some for me," my wife said, and then proceeded to lick the remaining moisture from her fingers. She looked me in the eyes, lit only by the moonlight coming in through our bedroom window. "Thank you, my love," she whispered. "I love my present." She gave a contented sigh and once again fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds