• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Gift: Day 02

The Gift: Day 02

123

EDITOR:

MIRIAM BELLE

CREATIVE CONSULTANTS:

MIRIAM BELLE & SIMPLY_CYN

*

MONDAY

Before he woke up, Jesse had the distinct impression he was falling. The sudden rush of vertigo caused his stomach to flip and he instinctively jerked his arms out to catch himself. His eyes popped open and he found his hands digging into the mattress, his whole body tensed. Morning sun was warmly beating against the blinds of his bedroom window, razor thin shafts of light streaking onto his naked body warming him. Jesse rolled over onto his stomach and looked at the small alarm clock on his nightstand. The glowing red LED numbers told him it was eight in the morning.

"Holy shit," he mumbled to himself. He had another hour before he had to be at the high school, a thought he didn't relish.

Jesse tried to sit up and was rocked by another sensation. His head began pounding, like some railroad dick was beating him with a club repeatedly for being caught in a boxcar. He gently grasped his head with both hands, eyes crunched shut and lips drawn back. He knew he hadn't been drinking that much last night.

"Fuck," he whispered, "Last night..."

He grabbed his phone and dialed Daniel's number as quickly as his shaking fingers would allow. As the phone on the other end of the line rang, Jesse looked himself over. He was surprised to find that there were a number of hickies on his chest, stomach and thighs. His thick, long cock hung semi-erect between his legs, the weight of it warmly comfortable on his heavy sack. He ran his fingers over his shaven groin, slowly becoming aware that he was very sore.

"What did we do last night?" he asked himself quietly.

The other end picked up. "Hello?" Daniel asked, his voice sedated and drowsy.

"Dan," Jesse said, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he replied, "Question is, are you?"

"What the fuck happened?"

"You passed out."

"I passed out?"

"At the strip club," Daniel reminded him.

The memories came back all at once. "Six strippers..."

"Yeah," Daniel laughed, "You knocked yourself out with the three you had. Banged your head on the bar when you fell."

Jesse rubbed his left temple. "Shit."

"Yep."

"So it all really happened?" Jesse asked, still unable to accept that he and Daniel had seduced six strippers the night before and fucked all of them at the same time. It was too crazy.

"Oh yes," Daniel grunted, probably as he sat himself up in bed. He said, "You wanna hear some crazy shit?"

Jesse shrugged, still flabbergasted. "Sure."

"After I dropped you off last night, I get home and find my mom and dad going at it serious. They're just yelling and pissing and moaning, so I was able to sneak in no problem. I listened from the top of the stairs, and it turns out my old man was at The Lucky Beaver last night. I didn't see him when we forced everyone out. I took my old man's money and booted him out!"

"This must be a Kodak moment for you," Jesse commented.

"Mom wanted to know where all his money went," Daniel laughed, "Dad didn't have a clue!"

"Daniel," Jesse frowned suddenly, "How did you sneak me past my parents?"

"Shit, I just fucked with their minds a little and we snuck you right past them."

"Oh," Jesse nodded, and then, "What do you mean 'we'?"

"I had a couple of the body guards from the strip club help," Daniel said casually, "You're a big, heavy strapping black man. Little ol' white men like me can't lift you up by our lonesomes."

"What did you do with the bouncers?"

"I had them believing they were undercover policemen, so I sent them down to the station to give their official reports to Sheriff Baker," Daniel giggled.

"Evil, man," Jesse rolled his eyes.

"So what are we going to do at school today?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, who are we going to fuck with?"

"Why do we have to fuck with anybody man? We had an orgy at the club last night," Jesse walked over to his dresser and pulled out some clean clothes, "Isn't that enough?"

"Fuck no," Daniel retorted, "Are you high? Madame Dried Apple Head told us we had this power for a week starting yesterday. I'm not going to waste this."

"Dan, doesn't this all seem a little," Jesse sighed, leaning against his dresser, "... a little wrong?"

"No, not at all," he replied, "In fact, I have another experiment in mind for today."

"Dude, you're gonna get us in trouble," Jesse warned, "We were pushing our luck at the Beaver, who knows what will happen when those strippers remember what we did."

"I made them believe we were just their fuck buddies," Daniel reassured him, "That they were the ones who came onto us."

"How can you be sure? We don't know shit about this power the fortune teller gave us."

"I know enough," Daniel said, "Now get your ass moving. We have work to do."

Daniel hung up without another word, leaving Jesse to ponder the ramifications of their sexual excursion only hours ago. He felt the sting of worry and guilt over what they had done. It was one thing to make all the men in the club toss their money and leave, but to have forced the strippers into fucking them? Did mind control constitute a form of rape? Jesse didn't like that idea.

At the time, it had seemed like a lot of fun. Shit, it was a whole fucking lot of fun. But as he started to grasp the consequences of what they had done, Jesse grew uneasy.

"Knock it off, J," he mumbled to himself.

Besides, as much as he was worried about the moral implications of their new abilities, he was also intrigued and excited. He remembered now with great clarity his encounter last night, the sensation of being pleasured by three women at once. He recalled their breasts and their tongues and the moment he looked down and saw all three of them licking his cock.

"Fucking temptation," Jesse shook his head as he wrapped a towel around his waist, tucked his new clothes under his arm and went to the shower, "What's the point of having this gift if we don't use it?"

***

Daniel sat in fifth period biology, his eyes hanging heavily and a small droplet of drool beginning to form at the corner of his mouth. The clock was slowly rounding to two-thirty in the afternoon. Almost there. His blonde hair was swept back from his face by his hand, now supporting the side of his head surely and steadily. He hadn't been sure of when he wanted to initiate his experiment for the day, and his only thoughts beyond sleep were on the subject of sex.

He looked lazily over at Tina Moss, sitting one row over from him. She was looking gorgeous as always, her dark hair falling to her shoulders in long locks. She wore a tank top today that did nothing but put a second, blue fabric skin over her tanned, voluptuous body. Daniel eyed her ass, resting comfortably in her chair and covered by a pair of white shorts. He looked at her, wishing he could just reach out and grab her.

He recalled the time he had asked Tina to a dance, and she had told him that she wouldn't go with him if he were the last man on earth.

'Bitch,' he thought sourly.

"Mister Miller," a stern feminine voice called from the front of the room.

Daniel snapped up immediately. "Yes, Mrs. Brewster?"

"Falling asleep on the job?"

"No ma'am," Daniel lied.

Mrs. Brewster looked at him doubtfully, her glasses shining in the overhead lights. Her piercing blue eyes regarded him with such a doubt that it almost made him uncomfortable. She clasped her hands behind her back, forcing her large breasts out and forward, stretching the fabric of her blouse. She walked back to him, the other kids in the class snickering and watching with bemused interest. The rhythmic sounds of her pantyhose rubbing together as she walked was a countdown to her arrival as well as a small turn on for Daniel. She stood in front of him, her heavy breasts eye level with him. She said, "What are we going to do with you?"

Daniel felt himself getting angry, but tried to be courteous. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Brewster. It won't happen again."

"Did you know I could fail you?" she asked simply, "Stop you from graduating?"

The classroom went absolutely silent.

"Yes," he nodded. Who the fuck did she think she was? Why was she making this classroom business? To embarrass him?

No, better yet, she was making an example out of him.

"Would you like me to fail you?" she asked, her curly blonde hair catching the sunlight from the window.

Daniel said nothing as he contemplated.

"Mr. Miller? Hello? Any thoughts? Or should I just send you to the principal's office now?"

Daniel looked away. He knew if he wanted to, he could teach her a lesson. The bitch would be deserving of it too, in his opinion. Daniel swallowed hard as he considered using his gift. His eyes lit up as he realized this would be a perfect time for an experiment. He could feel the loud silence of the room, all their eyes on him, waiting for the moment he would crack and give in.

They would not have it. He wasn't going to give them the pleasure today.

"Anything, Mr. Miller?" she asked impatiently.

Daniel looked to her thoughtfully, cleared his throat and politely said, "Fuck off."

Mrs. Brewster looked as though she had been slapped across the face with a sledgehammer.

"Excuse me?" she said, eyes wide with disbelief.

"Or how about this, Mrs. Brewster?" Daniel said quietly as he leveled his blue eyes against hers, "How would you like me to fuck you?"

Mrs. Brewster's jaw fell open, her eyes the size of saucers behind her glasses. There were muted gasps and a couple of "Oh my Gods" from his classmates. He could hear some of the guys up front beginning to laugh.

"What did you say?" she gasped, a blush rising to her face.

"I said," Daniel repeated as though speaking to child, "How would you like it if I stripped you bare-ass naked, bent you over your desk, and fucked the shit out of you?"

Daniel could feel the rage and indignation burning within her, and he saw in her mind what she meant to do next.

Mrs. Brewster raised her hand in the air, ready for the strike when something seized and stopped her midair. It was like an invisible hand was holding her wrist, restraining her from hitting Daniel. The classroom watched as their teacher stood there, arm raised high and frozen. Daniel opened his mind to her and let himself seep into her thoughts. It was surprisingly easy to do and definitely simpler than the job he and Jesse had pulled at The Lucky Beaver the night before. Sliding through her mind was like cutting a slab of warm butter with a knife.

And right now, that was how he felt. Sharp, pointed and deadly.

He stood up slowly, his eyes fixed on her. The expression of anger and shock left Mrs. Brewster's face and was replaced by a placid display of emptiness. She began backing up, slowly working her way back to the front of the classroom. The class of thirty students simply watched, dumbfounded as their teacher backed away from Daniel, who was now following her to the front of the room.

Tina leaned over to Steve Rubens and asked, "What's happening?"

Steve shrugged, his round face etched with pure awe.

"Steven," Daniel looked at the chubby lineman sitting in the back of the room. Steven's body shook for a moment as Daniel grabbed his mind. Tina looked at him, uncertain of what to do.

"Go and lock the door. Pull the blind down," Daniel commanded.

Steven stood up and did as he was told. Once Daniel heard the metallic click of the lock, he made sure Mrs. Brewster was completely under his control and then sat down in her chair. He put his feet up on her desk and allowed his sway to fall over the entire room. He arrogantly looked them all over, preening like some smug tomcat on a high wooden fence. He could feel their thoughts, all of them as he took a moment to establish his grip on them. He was in dangerous territory now, and if he wasn't careful things could seriously back fire.

And yet, he felt so fucking powerful, so completely in control of all these assholes that had made his life miserable over the years. Here they were, pathetically bent to his will.

And why not?

If he had the power, why not use it? Why not spoon-feed them their comeuppance like the petty, jealous and hurtful little fucks they were?

Daniel looked out at his classmates, smiling broadly. "Hello class."

"Hello Daniel," they answered in unison.

Daniel laughed. Like puppets on a string...

Daniel felt a surge of power he had never known before. For eighteen years, he had been eeking his way through life, always at the bottom of the social food chain. He had suffered the jocks arrogance and cruelty for too long, the rich bitch's rejections and the overall contempt his fellow classmates had for him.

Daniel knew he was a geek... a loser... a footnote to the history of his class. All the things he was and all the ideas he wanted to share meant nothing to them. All because his look, or his voice or the even the fucking air around him didn't quite fit in. Something about him just didn't quite strike them the right way. And since the majority rules in a democracy while the privileged few hold complete power, Daniel was put down. He was an outcast, cut away from the rest of his peers. By God, the majority rules.

Only Jesse had ever respected him and taken the time to get to know him. The rest?

He looked at their blank faces. For so long, he had wanted their approval, their understanding, and their friendship... and they had refused.

Now, he realized he had the potential to make them understand him, to make them see what he had so desperately wanted them to realize. The jocks would know that all the muscle in the world, all the touchdowns and write-ups in the paper weren't worth shit in the real world. All these backstabbing thunder cunts he had longed for and jerked off thinking about night after lonely night would see that looks only go skin deep. He would make them see their errors, right along with Mrs. Brewster.

In that moment, he no longer cared so much about having the football team for friends or the cheerleaders for girlfriends. He only thought of getting even.

He thought of leveling the playing field, and making them pay... pay right out the ass if that's what it took to get the life back that was rightfully his.

"Today," Daniel addressed the room, still kicked back in the large, comfy chair that had formerly been Mrs. Brewster's. "Today, class, we are going to learn a little something about biology."

They all stared at him, unable to move, unable to think and yet totally understanding him. He wanted them to understand what was to follow.

"Mrs. Brewster runs this class like a cast-iron bitch from hell," he said, the words he had practiced saying in his mind for years flowing from his mouth, tasting like an exceptionally well-aged wine "And really, does that stimulate anyone to learn anything except how to count all the bumps and grooves in the wall texture?"

The class sat motionless, focused on the new seat of power in Biology 101.

"Mrs. Brewster," Daniel motioned for his teacher, "What's your name?"

"Diane," she said.

Daniel smiled. "Diane... pretty name... have you been teaching biology long?"

She looked at Daniel for a moment, his hold on her broken momentarily, just long enough for a single spiteful look. Daniel tightened his mental grip on her, making her gasp.

"Ten years..." she said.

"Nice," Daniel nodded. "You married?"

"Yes."

"For how long, Diane?"

"Fifteen years," she replied, still trying to resist him, "How are you doing this?"

"Ah," he raised a finger, glaring at her, "Time for questions later."

"Daniel, stop this," she began, but was cut off by a searing flash of pain in her head. Daniel probed into her mind further, intentionally making his passage rough and painful. He thought maybe it was the difference between consensual sex and rape. Welcomed softness versus uninvited and brutal invasion....

He paused for a moment. Was this rape?

Diane's eyes watered a little, and Daniel eased up on her.

"No, Mrs. Diane Brewster," Daniel shook his head, "You started this, I'll finish it."

"Started what?"

"How old are you?"

"Forty-five..."

"Are you happily married Diane?" Daniel asked, "Tell the truth and shame the devil..."

"No," she blurted out, shocked she had revealed that deeply hidden fact. Diane's eyes looked away in humiliation as the word echoed in her mind.

"Does your husband fulfill you sexually?"

"No," she blurted again.

"So, it's safe to say you're sexually frustrated, yes?" Daniel asked sympathetically.

Diane nodded despite herself. She didn't want to nod, to agree with anything this little fucker was saying. Her mind screamed against the bondage Daniel had imposed on her.

But there was a part of her desperate to unload this secret. There was a desire beginning to swell from within her as she revealed these intimate things in front of her students. She knew it was wrong, but Daniel was affecting her like alcohol, and she could nothing to stop the thoughts being introduced in her mind. She could not resist the persuasive and seductive voice in the back of her mind.

Diane..." Daniel began.

"No, please," she begged, knowing full well what he was going to ask next.

"Diane," Daniel asked, gesturing to the captivated classroom, "Do you ever fantasize about any of us?"

Small beads of sweat had formed on Diane's forehead as she tried to hold back her response. But it was as if her body and her thoughts were on autopilot, taking her mind along for the ride. She said, "Yes I have."

Daniel looked at his classmates, wide eyed. "You hear that?"

"Damn you," Diane managed. She felt her pussy becoming wet and slick as she lost herself to Daniel's manipulation.

"Okay class," he addressed his peers, "Who here thinks Mrs. Brewster is a fox?"

Every guy in the classroom raised his hand save for Barry Stone in the back. Barry was the captain of the football team, and one of the biggest womanizers on campus. He was always considered to be the Brad Pitt-look-alike of the school, and every girl had some degree of a crush on him. Barry sat motionless in his chair. Daniel noticed this, and decided to save him for a little later.

"You're popular, Diane," Daniel said as he walked over to her and ran his hands over her thick curves.

"Flattered," she said.

"You know," Daniel commented as he slid his hands over her large breasts, "You have the biggest set of tits I've seen here at the school. How big are these?"

"38 triple D," she said, trying to beat back the arousal Daniel was stirring up inside her.

"That's big," Daniel nodded. "Would mind showing me your tits?"

"No," Diane glared at him, both furious with anger and drunk with a sexual desire so strong her cunt was now dripping, soaking her panties. She tried to reason against the flood of erotic thoughts being pumped into her head as she watched her hands rise up and begin tugging at her blouse. She slowly undid the buttons one by one as Daniel and the rest of the class watched. She pulled the fabric back to reveal her huge, milky white breasts. Her stomach was still a little heavy from her last child a year ago, but any inhibitions she might have had were trampled and killed as her blouse fell to the floor.

"Take the bra off, Diane," Daniel whispered, his eyes devouring the tops of her breasts, dying to see what was contained behind the black, lacy fabric of her bra.

Diane unclasped the hooks between her breasts and slid it off, allowing her heavy tits to hang freely. Her nipples were erect and seemed to be pointing directly at Daniel. He marveled at the size of her water balloon-like breasts and the proportional areolas. Diane stood in front of him topless, and while she was swimming in a sea of sexual desire, she also knew her career was over.

How could she ever explain this? A student made her do it?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Gift: Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds