The Gift Of A Third

My hands held my husband's waist against me, and his hands reached around me to grab my breasts. As my pussy contracted and spasmed, climaxing with the two of them in me. I felt the cock in my pussy swell slightly, and then it throbbed hard, as he released. Just a moment later, I felt my husband also swell within my ass, and he too filled me, causing the orgasm I was still in, to make my body tremble and convulse violently.

I remember continuing to pump up and down on the two of them as they came, feeling them both still erect inside of me. Hands on my waist kept urging me up and down on those cocks as I felt my body climax repeatedly. I remember that orgasm was probably the strongest of my life, and it was the only time I remember having multiple orgasms from anyone other that my husband.

Then I felt my husband pull out of me, and saw he grabbed a cloth as hands lifted me off of the man I straddled. I felt spent, and my body shook uncontrollably, as my husband stood me against the side of the bed. He then had me lean forward, and I felt him push his still erect cock into me.

'What are you doing?' I asked as I felt him push deep.

'I am fucking you, just like you begged me to love. And he began pumping in and out of my very sensitive pussy.

'What did you do? I can't take any more' I said as I felt him push deeper, completely filling me.

'You aren't done yet dear', he said as I felt him push against my cervix. 'I told you that submission was uncomfortable sometimes'.

'Oh shit!' I said, as I realized he had to have taken something to keep himself erect. But it felt so good that it was him in me, only him I felt within my body. I spread my feet wider apart as he pushed deeply into me, and I felt him hit my G spot. That was all it took, and as I climaxed one more time, I grabbed a fistful of bed spread and threw my head back, crying out loudly as I pushed back against him. I remember slight pain as the head of his erection pushed past my cervix, and into my womb. I shuddered as I cried out again, but I didn't try to stop him pushing deeper into me. I felt as if we were one, and he kept himself buried inside of me as I pushed my hips hungrily back against his body.

That's when he really started pushing himself deep into me, and past my cervix uncomfortably. I tried to slow his thrusts by reaching behind me, but he pushed my hands away and kept thrusting against me. After he had pushed himself past my cervix a number of times, I became accustomed to his length, and I just lay there draped over the edge of the bed, enduring the rough sex he was taking from my body.

I felt him tremble as he filled me, and then withdrew from inside of me, stepping to the side as I looked back to see that the other man was now behind me, and had placed himself between my legs. I tried to say something, but my husband shushed me as he stood there, and I felt that thick member push into me again.

I remember thinking that he must have used some sort of lotion, because even though I was still tight around him, he slipped into me much easier. Then his hips push against my butt as he plunged to his full depth within my sore vagina. I remember being thankful that he had used lotion, because I couldn't climax any more, and my vagina seemed dry when he first pushed into me. I know that would have been painful without lubricant.

He kept pushing into me hard, and my body rocked forward with the force of those thrusts. He pushed into me over and over, until I felt him release within me. As he withdrew, I turned quickly, and sat on the edge of the bed, but my husband had seemed to expect this. He pushed me onto my back, spreading my weakened legs with his, and as I mumbled 'I can't go anymore' he pushed himself into me again.

I was so thankful when he had me close my legs as he straddled me. At least he wasn't going to take me deep this time. He wasn't gentle though, and he thrust himself hard into me more times than I could count. Then he let out a grunt and released inside of me again.

He slowly pulled out of me as I lay there motionless, and he lay down beside me. I thought he might have me take the other man again, but he lay on his back next to me and only sighed deeply. I weakly pulled myself up and lay with my head on his shoulder as he stroked my hair. He told me again and again how proud he was and how much he loved me for this, and I fell asleep in his arms, feeling sore and exhausted, but I felt closer to him right then, than I ever thought possible.

Machu

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds