The Girl and the Party

"Yes Sir, I would." The girl could picture him doing it, and her body thrilled at the thought.

"Same answer if I wanted to fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes Sir."

"Of course it's yes. You're wearing red stockings, girl. You're practically licking your lips at the thought. You'd do all of that for me even if I didn't tell you what she wrote, wouldn't you?"

The girl felt the hot flush of shame run through her. She mumbled something incoherent.

"Speak up just a bit, Darling. What did you say?"

"Yes Sir. I would be your slut even if you didn't tell me." It felt so delicious to say it, even as she burned with humiliation.

"I know you would, Darling, I just like hearing you say it. You look like a girl who wants to come. Has your owner been denying you orgasms?"

"Yes Sir. He hasn't allowed me to have one for two weeks."

"Most of the people here frown on subs coming without permission. If no one gives you permission, do you think you'll be able to hold out long, once the fucking starts?"

"I don't know, Sir. I'll do my best, but everything about tonight . . . even just standing here being a drink tray I'm on edge." The girl wanted to ask how soon the fucking would start, but that felt too forward, even after admitting out loud what a slut she was.

"Then that's the deal. If you want me to tell you what it says on your chest, you have to promise to save your first orgasm tonight for me."

The girl bit her lip in consternation. "W-will you come for me early? Once the fucking starts? I want to promise you, but I don't know if I'll be able to."

The guest stroked a finger along the girl's lips. "I'll wait long enough that it will be hard on you, but not long enough to be impossible."

"Then yes, Sir. I promise I will save my first orgasm tonight for you." The girl hoped the fucking would start soon. She wanted this guest inside her, using her in all the ways he'd described. Her mind was full of this tall stranger mercilessly fucking her in every possible way, picturing that strong finger stroking her lip pushed inside her ass while he fucked her pussy, making her cry out helplessly in passion.

"Darling. First tears of pain reserved for Mistress Avalea."

"Sir?" The girl was confused.

"That's what's written on your chest. 'Darling' is underlined, and there are a couple of little arrows above the word, pointed at your face so that people know that's your name."

"Oh, yes. Thank you Sir."

The guest laughed, a rich and beautiful sound full of honest amusement. "Darling, you sweet little slut. You actually forgot that you were trading something. You got so excited at the thought of getting fucked, you just promised to save your first orgasm for me because I asked you to."

The girl couldn't defend herself; she knew it was true. She felt her face flush even more than it had been before. The guest kissed her on the forehead then let go of her hair, straightening up. The girl didn't know if he was still next to her or was walking away; she spoke in panic.

"Sir, wait!"

The guest paused. "Yes?"

"Sir, how will I know it's you? When I'm waiting later?"

The guest reached out and let his fingers trail along the girl's jawline. "I'll be the first cock inside you after your Mistress is done with you."

"Thank you Sir."

There was no answer. The guest with the accent was gone. The girl straightened her posture and focused on being a drink tray. She was still naked, still unused except as furniture, but she had something to look forward to now. The guest with the accent had very clearly implied that the girl would be fucked to multiple orgasms tonight, which made her giddy with anticipation. And she had a name for the woman who had tormented her; Mistress Avalea. Mistress Avalea had marked and claimed the girl, leaving her name on the girl's chest in this party where everyone was anonymous and masked. The girl felt her heart speed up a bit as she thought about that, even as she quailed at the thought of 'tears of pain'. She realized she was smiling as she stood against the wall.

The girl passed the rest of the time while the violins played easily; she wasn't waiting pointlessly anymore, she was waiting for Mistress Avalea (and the guest with the accent). Several guests complimented the girl on her smile and told her she was beautiful. The girl was not groped again, but a few guests touched her face lightly, and a pair of women promised that they would fuck her later.

The violins faded to silence, and the girl tensed with anticipation. Mistress Avalea had told her that she would find her after the music changed. Someone picked up her tray, and she heard it being set down on a table by her side. The girl felt a minor flash of humiliation at how easily her role was filled by an inanimate object, but her leash was being untied from the wall and the girl had to follow as she felt it tug at her collar.

The girl didn't know who was leading her. She was worried; Mistress Avalea had told the girl to stay put, and someone was leading her away now. Should she say something? But what if the person holding her leash was Mistress Avalea? Mistress would not be pleased if the girl spoke without being spoken to; she had taken a risk asking the guest with the accent to wait, she couldn't count on being lucky twice.

The girl was led down a hallway. She heard a door open, and someone announced that they were ready for the next one. The girl was prodded forward and she heard the door shut behind her, muffling the noise of conversation.

"Do you need to use the restroom? Stretch your shoulders?" The voice was female, but not Mistress. The new woman sounded bored.

"No ma'am."

"I'm not a ma'am, I'm a maid; hired help. This is your one and only chance to take a break tonight, call it halftime. So don't complain later if you don't take advantage of it."

"I'm fine ma'am. Um, maybe a small glass of water?"

The girl heard the sound of a tap running then a glass was held to her lips. She drank gratefully.

"Your make-up looks fine; I'd clean that marker off your chest if I had my choice, but it looks like it's supposed to be there. You're losing the tray harness, and I'm going to wipe your cunt juices off your thighs and freshen your perfume."

The girl's cuffs were released. Despite her earlier comment that she was fine, the girl was relieved to stretch her arms briefly while the maid unstrapped the harness and attended to her. The maid continued to speak as she briskly wiped between the girl's legs and dabbed the girl with perfume.

"I never understand how you girls get so wet just standing around naked. Still, it seems to happen with almost all of you, and I'm not being paid to judge. Actually, when you think about it, I guess you could say I'm being paid not to judge. Though the number of beautiful naked men standing around at attention at these parties, I might work for free. Not as many as you girls, of course, but the ones they do have are so gorgeous."

The maid took the girl's hands and set them on a counter. The maid had put fresh perfume at the base of the girl's throat, under her arms, under her breasts and between her thighs. It was the girl's usual perfume, and the girl wondered how the maid had it. Had the girl's boyfriend brought her perfume to the party, without her realizing it?

"Lean forward and spread your legs, honey. Point your ass at my voice. Red or black stockings get their assholes prepped at this point. You're supposed to 'ready to be taken, but not too ready', whatever that means."

The girl flushed in shame as she obeyed. She heard the snap of a disposable glove, then the cold sensation of lubricant being dripped onto her ass. The maid worked the lubricant deep into the girl's asshole with her gloved fingers. The girl gritted her teeth and endured the humiliating treatment; the maid was brisk and impersonal in her attentions. When the girl's ass was lubricated and stretched to the maid's satisfaction, she slid a small butt plug into the girl. It was much smaller than her boyfriend's cock, or the plugs he often made her wear for him. The maid tugged the girl back upright and clipped her cuffs behind her back again.

"Let's see if you need some attention to your pussy to get you ready again before the second half; nope, seems like you got wet again while I was lubing your ass. You red stocking girls are always the craziest ones. Good luck out there, honey, they're going to be on you like starving lions on a gazelle." The maid gently pushed the girl through the door and announced that she was ready for the next one.

The girl stood directionless in the hallway, worrying that she was in the way. A tug on her leash calmed her, and she followed blindly. She was positioned against a wall, and the leash was looped around her neck once and left to hang loose over her shoulder. The girl could hear the buzz of the party again, but there was no music playing yet. It seemed the break was still in process. The girl hoped Mistress Avalea would be able to find her when the break was over. The girl had fallen out of her submissive mindset while the maid chattered at her, and she worked to regain it.

The girl heard footsteps; guests were approaching.

"See, I told you a couple of them were prepped and out already. Let's have some fun."

"There's only two so far; do you have a preference?"

"I'll take the redhead, you can have the brunette."

"She's got something written on her; I didn't realize you were allowed to reserve girls."

"You're not, technically, but try telling Avalea that. She only reserved the tears, though, see? You can fuck her, just don't make her cry."

"Good enough for me."

The girl felt a hand grip her upper arm and she was led away from the wall. She was stopped a short distance later, her waist hitting the edge of a table. A light but firm pressure on her shoulder guided the girl down until she was bent facedown over the table, her cheek pressed to the varnished wood. The girl felt hands on her waist then she was lifted up slightly and positioned with her ass hanging off the edge of the table. The girl was short, so her feet dangled in the air in this position, her toes just brushing the floor.

The girl heard a cry of pleasure from her immediate right. She surmised that the redhead the guests had spoken about was in a similar situation, and had a good guess why she had cried out. An instant later the girl's guess was confirmed, as she felt strong hands grip her waist while a cock probed the lips of her pussy and pushed inside her. The girl groaned in satisfaction as the aching gap between her legs was filled.

The nameless guest fucking her had discussed the girl like a piece of meat, and then bent her over and started fucking her without a single word to her. It felt divine. The girl loved being helpless, being used. The guest was fucking her just the way she liked, hard fast strokes, her hips slamming into the table edge with each thrust, the cock pressing against the slim butt plug as it fucked her. The girl remembered just in time that she had promised her first orgasm to the guest with the accent, and did her best to hold back. It was difficult; she'd gone so long without an orgasm, and it felt so good having her pussy stretched and pounded.

Beside her, the girl heard the redhead begging for permission to come. When she was given permission, the redhead cried out beautifully. The girl wanted to join her, but she had made a promise. She tensed the muscles in her pussy, contracting around the cock filling her, trying to speed up the guest's satisfaction before she lost control. The girl didn't know if what she was doing helped or the guest was simply as impatient as she was, but he came before the girl had to start begging, hot cum filling her. The guest pulled out, leaving the girl hanging on the table, desperate, needy and unfulfilled but still keeping her promise.

The girl wanted an orgasm very badly, but there was also something wonderful about this state, this need filling her. The fact that she was obeying a master by waiting also satisfied her. She savored the warm feeling of cum inside her, feeling it slowly trickle out. Beside her there was a grunt of surprise, then the redhead began to gasp as someone started fucking her again.

The girl's feelings were conflicted, listening to the redhead moan. She was glad that no one was fucking her at the moment, because she had promised not to come yet, and it would be harder to keep that promise if she was fucked again. At the same time she was jealous and envious of the redhead, getting a good hard fucking right next to the girl. The girl wondered if the redhead was prettier than her, to attract another guest so soon.

While the redhead was being fucked, the music started. It was the piano again, this time joined by one violin. Based on the sound, the girl guessed she was at least two rooms away from the music room she had served drinks in. Mistress had said that she would find the girl when the music changed, and the new piece was definitely different. The piano was harsh and quick, the lone violin soaring above it in aching harmony. Conversations around the room died down, a predatory silence spreading. There was a male grunt beside her, and the girl heard the redhead gasp once more then drop into slow heavy breathing as whoever had been fucking her left.

Mistress had said that she would find the girl when the music changed, but the girl had been moved to a different room. The girl was worried that Mistress would think she had run away on purpose. She decided that she should do something to make it easier for Mistress to find her, and carefully began to wriggle her way off the table. The girl almost fell as she dropped off the table, her heels hitting the floor awkwardly, but she used the edge of the table to keep her balance. No one reprimanded her for standing up, so she awkwardly straightened up and shuffled around, hoping that the writing on her chest would be easily visible. If Mistress Avalea didn't find her, perhaps someone would see the writing and take her to Mistress. The girl cocked her head to the side, listening intently, hoping to hear Mistress's voice.

What she heard instead was the crack of a whip and a high scream of pain. The girl shivered - apparently she was not the only one who would be crying tears of pain now that the music had changed. The girl listened to the sobs of some other girl being whipped, and felt warm cum slowly drip out of her pussy and slide down her thighs. The first whipping was still in progress when others began. The party slowly filled with the sounds of sex and beatings, the occasional conversation starting again. Someone began fucking the redhead again. A guest stopped in front of the girl.

"What are you doing just standing here, girl? Someone with red stockings should already have welts by now."

"Please Sir; I am waiting for Mistress Avalea. She told me that she would find me, but that was in the music room. I was taken away to be cleaned, and I don't know how to find my way back there."

The guest moved in front of her, reading the girl's chest. "Avalea's too presumptuous. Don't worry about her finding you; it's not that big of a party. If she wants you that much she'll find you. Worry about someone else not respecting her claim."

"I'm worried about both, Sir."

The guest laughed. "Fair enough. Get on your knees and suck me off, 'Darling'. If you do a good job I'll think about looking for Avalea for you."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." The girl hurried to get to her knees. It was awkward in her heels and with her hands still bound behind her back, but she managed it. The girl knelt on the hardwood floor, her mouth hanging open as she waited for it to be filled.

She felt the head of a cock at her lips, and leaned forward to swallow it. She tasted pre-cum and pussy; the guest had been fucking someone recently, but he was already hard for the girl. The girl worshipped the cock with her mouth, using all the skills she had learned from past lovers. The cock was fairly average in size, and she could take it easily. She relaxed her throat and took its full length, her nose pressing into a curly thatch of pubic hair. The guest grunted in satisfaction and the girl bobbed her head, fucking him with her throat. He slid his fingers into her ponytail, using the grip on her hair to guide her, but didn't pressure her. The girl appreciated the consideration, sliding off the cock long enough to breathe before deep-throating it again.

"Yes, that's good, girl. On your knees is where you belong, isn't it?"

The girl couldn't answer because her throat was full, but if she could have spoken, she would have agreed. This was her place, on her knees, serving others. She felt at home and at peace like this; no pressure of career or expectations, just being a body, something to be used. She could hear the sounds of men and women being tormented, the snaps of whips and canes against vulnerable flesh, but they floated at the edge of her awareness. Even her need to be found by Mistress receded, as she focused on the cock in her mouth, the feel and taste of it. Her eyes watered freely behind her mask as she choked herself with the cock, worshipping it with all her might. Someone was speaking to the cock's owner, and he was replying, but the girl shut that out as well. Her whole being centered on her lips, her tongue, her throat as she worked to please this temporary master.

The hand clenched in the girl's hair tightened and pressed her closer as she felt the cock pulse and swell, pushing deep into her throat. Feeling her reward approaching, the girl began swallowing, milking the cock with her throat as it pulsed, hot cum spilling into her. She swallowed again and again, lights dancing in the darkness from lack of air. When the hand released her head, the girl fell back onto her heels, coughing. Her throat was raw but she felt the same sense of pride she always did after successfully bringing a partner to orgasm with her mouth.

"So impatient, Darling. I get caught up in a conversation, and you wander off to get your throat and your greedy little cunt filled."

The girl straightened up instantly at that voice, turning her head towards it blindly. "Mistress!"

"Yes Darling, I'm here. Do you remember what I promised you?"

The girl's breath caught. She could hear her heartbeat, thundering in her ears. "You're going to make me suffer, Mistress."

"That's right. I'm going to hurt and torment your delicate little body, make you sob in pain. Are you ready for that?"

The girl could not answer with words. She simply nodded instead, her lips parted as she drew in short, quick breaths. Mistress wrapped the girl's ponytail around her hand and dragged her to her feet. The girl whimpered as her hair was pulled, scrambling up as quickly as she could with her bound hands.

Mistress guided her with the hand in the girl's hair, pushing her forward. The girl stumbled forward. She wanted to walk gracefully and beautifully, to make Mistress proud, but her legs were trembling and it took all she had to stay upright.

Mistress brought the girl to a halt and unclipped her hands. Mistress spoke to someone, and the girl felt strong hands lift her up and set her down on her back. She was resting on something leather, the width of a small bench. The girl's arms were pulled down behind her, her cuffs attached to ropes that were pulled taught. The bench she had been placed on was arched slightly, pushing the girl's stomach up, leaving her back bent like a bow. Her head was tilted back but still supported by the bench, and her pussy hung just off the edge, her ass half-supported with the bench pressing the plug further into her. The girl's knees were bent around leather covered bars before her ankles were pulled back and tied in place. The girl was still blind to her surroundings, but she could picture the image she must present, bound taut and stretched, her breasts and pussy thrust out and vulnerable. She was very frightened, and the fear thrilled her, making her pussy twitch and weep in anticipation.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds