The Girl from IT

It seemed an age before Charlie returned to herself, her face still pressed against Hannah's neck. Hannah was breathily steadily, her chest rising and falling under Charlie's own. Charlie rolled to one side, dismounting from Hannah and turned her head towards her.

Hannah was smiling at her - a sleepy, cat like smile.

"Was that ok?" asked Charlie.

"What do you think?" Hannah stretched her arms above her head. "I'm amazed you could do that with a hangover."

"Yeah, me too." Charlie felt suddenly shy; for once in her life, she wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Do you think we should eat those croissants?" asked Hannah.

"Sure - why not?"

Hannah got up and walked over to the bookcase. Charlie rolled onto her stomach and watched her, marvelling at the sight of Hannah's slim, athletic body.

Hannah sat down on the bed beside Charlie and bit into a croissant.

Flakes of pastry fluttered down onto her breasts. Charlie couldn't take her eyes off them. Hannah carried on eating, seemingly oblivious. #

But Charlie knew she wasn't really. This geeky girl from IT knew exactly what she was doing.

Hannah finished the croissant and licked her fingers.

"That was yummy." Charlie didn't reply. She was still gazing at Hannah's breasts, now dusted with a layer of croissant crumbs. She raised her eyes slowly to meet Hannah's.

Hannah winked at her and Charlie knew she was in real danger of falling head over heels for the girl from IT.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds