• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

1234567

"Oh my God, what time is it?" Alicia asked herself as she woke to the sound of a car horn outside her apartment building. She reached over for her cell phone, realizing she'd forgotten to set the alarm on it. It was usually the last thing she did every night before going to bed, but last night she'd had other things on her mind.

"Oh no! We're going to be late," she said out loud as she looked at the time. She threw the covers off and hurriedly sat up, noticing she was still wearing the red evening gown she'd had on when her 19-year old son Zach had fucked her to the point of exhaustion last night. She looked down, cum stains and dried crusty patches visible all over the dress. She let her fingertips trace over the tear where the dress was supposed to cover her left breast—the result of her son anxiously pulling at the material to get at her sexy matronly body. The sound of the ripping fabric had fired both their libidos, and she'd hurriedly pulled his mouth to her exposed breast as he continued to pound her deep into the mattress, his huge cock stretching and filling her needy mature cunt with each powerful thrust.

She stood up and pulled the dress off, her body aching luxuriously from the workout her son had put her through until the wee hours of the morning. She smiled to herself as she felt a strange sensation between her legs, realizing she could feel the massive wad of semen still inside her pussy—the incestuously lurid remnants of the numerous loads Zach had dumped inside her. She was dead tired, but had never felt more deliciously satisfied in her life. It was Thursday, and if she could get through today and have a good night's sleep, tomorrow would be Friday and she planned on having a similar lengthy session with her well-hung son that night. The problem would be whether she had enough willpower to keep her hands off Zach tonight. She knew he would need the rest as much as her, and a promise of a weekend to pump her full with as many loads as possible would hopefully keep him at bay tonight. As the mother, it was up to her to set some guidelines—the problem—she just didn't trust herself to keep to them.

Alicia opened one of her dresser drawers and reached inside as she thought about her son. Her fingers traced over the lingerie inside. A shiver ran down her spine as she touched the colorful satin and lace garments inside, the sinfully cool sensation of the erotic garments seeming to flow from her fingertips through her entire body. She reached down with her other hand and gave her puffy abused pussy a little rub, and thought how nice it would be to put on some of that sexy lingerie and wake her son up with a morning blowjob. She slipped her middle finger between her cunt-lips and then brought it to her mouth, her full soft lips sucking wantonly as she savored the wickedly sinful flavor of their combined juices. She thought about how exciting it would be to tiptoe into Zach's room and slip her full bee-stung lips over his morning hard-on, sucking and sucking until he rewarded her with a nice creamy mouthful straight from the source. She groaned in frustration as she once more looked at her phone, realizing how late she'd slept. With a resigned shrug, and not wanting to give her daughter Grace any ideas that something was out of the ordinary, she closed the drawer and pulled on her old terrycloth robe, then hurried from her room, knocking on the kid's doors as she headed to the kitchen.

"Grace, get up! We're going to be late."

"Zach, time to wake up! I forgot to set the alarm and slept in."

Mumbled groans came from both rooms as she hurried to the kitchen and put the coffee on. She poured glasses of orange juice and had just finished opening a pot of yogurt for each of them when the kids walked into the room, both of them rubbing the sleep from their eyes. They were both dressed in their usual morning gear, Zach in an old t-shirt and worn flannel pajama bottoms, while Grace sported a Mickey Mouse nightshirt that came halfway down her slim young thighs. The outline of her panties could be seen through the faded material of her favorite sleeping shirt.

"I'm so tired," the 18-year old girl said as she reached for her juice. Alicia looked at her nubile young daughter suspiciously, wondering if she'd heard Zach and her going at it all night long.

"You didn't sleep well, Honey?" Alicia asked as she poured herself a coffee, looking at Grace nervously over the brim of her steaming cup.

"I just seemed to wake up a lot through the night—not sure why." The young girl shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well, I'll survive." Alicia breathed a sigh of relief as Grace finished her juice and turned to her brother. "Zach, can I go into the shower first this morning? I really need that to wake me up."

"Sure, go ahead," Zach replied quickly. His little sister spun on her heel and headed down the hall. Once Grace was out of sight, he turned back to his mother. "Mom, last night, it was incredible."

"I know, Sweetie, I thought so too. But we've got to be careful—I was worried Grace had heard us." Alicia sidled onto one of the bar stools at the breakfast bar, one long lean leg slipping out from the folds of her robe as she took a sip of her coffee. She couldn't help but notice the way her son looked at her legs, a sly smile appearing at the corners of his mouth. "Zach, I think we should try to keep to ourselves today, you nearly wore me out last night."

"You mean you didn't like it? I...I was hoping we could do it again," he replied, a puzzled look on his face.

"No, that's not what I mean—I loved it." She gave her son a sexy teasing smile, reassuring him. "I loved having you deep inside me like that—it was amazing. But we have to be careful and pick our times. Tomorrow is Friday and we can have all weekend. Do you think we can talk Grace into spending the night at Jenna's?"

"I don't know, I think she has a big project due next week, but I'm not sure. She hasn't had a sleepover at Jenna's in awhile."

"Alright, let's see if we can think of something to say to her. In the meantime, let's try and keep it cool tonight. I'm so exhausted, I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day, and I really want a good night's sleep so we're both in good shape for Friday night. How does that sound to you?"

The sound of the shower starting reached them in the kitchen. "That sounds perfect to me, I'm just not sure I can wait until then," Zach replied as his gaze dropped to his mother's legs. "Mom, you are so sexy, I don't know if I can control myself."

Alicia saw where he was looking and her eyes went to the crotch of his pajama pants, the soft flannel starting to tent out as his huge cock began to swell. She had told herself she'd try to be good, but seeing Zach's bulging prick and remembering what he'd done to her with it last night sent her willpower spiraling out of control. She looked down the hall, the sound of the shower still going.

"You really think so, Sweetie, you really think I'm sexy?" she asked as she turned slightly on the stool and spread her legs to each side, the folds of her robe opening up to reveal nearly all of her creamy inner thighs.

"Oh gosh, Mom, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen." Zach stepped forward and ran his fingertips up the inside of her sinfully soft thigh. The smooth warmth caused his pecker to swell even more as his fingers slid higher and higher, the tips now brushing teasingly over her glistening pink pussy-lips. "These feel kind of puffy and swollen," he said as he ran his fingers over the hot slick surface of her mound.

"Do you think that might have anything to do with you pounding me into your mattress all night long?" she whispered breathlessly into his ear before nipping at his earlobe.

To Zach, this seemed like an invitation and he boldly slid his middle finger deep inside his mother's beckoning snatch. "Mmmmm, nice and gooey in there too." He punctuated his statement by spinning his embedded finger in a slow tantalizing circle, stirring the warm creamy fluids inside her.

"And why do you think that is?" Alicia responded with a wry smile on her face. "It wouldn't be from all those times you filled me up, would it?"

"I guess I'll have to take some of the responsibility for that," Zach replied as he rubbed his buried finger firmly along the roof of her vagina.

"Ohhhnnnn," Alicia groaned as she leaned back against the counter and let her legs fall further to each side, her hips tilting up to allow her son's teasing fingers easier access to her dripping snatch. "Zach, that feels so good." She rolled her hips, grinding her needy cunt against his exploring hand.

"That's the way, Mom," he said as he positioned himself firmly between her spread legs and slipped a second finger inside her, then really started to work her over. He smiled as he looked down, the pearly juices from their lovemaking coating his fingers as they slid back and forth. He ran the index finger of his other hand over the glistening lips of her pussy, soaking it, then slid it higher before rubbing his fingertip teasingly over her sensitive hooded clit. His mother moaned deep in her throat and as her eyes closed, he worked his thrusting fingers deeper and harder inside her.

"Oh my God, that's so goooood..." Alicia groaned as she reached out to each side and gripped the edge of the counter behind her. Zach smiled wickedly, her wide motherly hips twisting from side to side as he plunged his fingers far up inside her. "Oh Zach, I'm going to...I...I...AAAAAAHHHHHH..." Alicia let out a long hiss as her body convulsed through a scorching climax. Zach kept his fingers sliding firmly along the soft folds of flesh inside his mother as the slick finger of his other hand rolled teasingly over her throbbing clit. He looked down between her twitching legs, their combined juices oozing nastily from inside her weeping box. She moaned continuously, her quivering legs flopping in and out as she rode out a tremendous release, her son's fingers driving her crazy as he stirred them lewdly inside her. Her bucking body finally came to rest, and Zach's fingers slowed as the delicious aftershocks of her orgasm coursed warmly through her.

"Well, it looks like we've made quite the mess here," Zach said as he withdrew his fingers and nodded to a spot between his mother's spread legs. Alicia's eyes followed his and zeroed in on her flushed pink pussy-lips and creamy inner thighs, the whole area glistening with milky juices. "We can't leave a mess like this. I better clean this up for you." Zach dropped to his knees between his mother's spread legs and moved closer, his eyes alive with desire.

Alicia was surprised, thinking Zach might want to just touch her. She remembered he'd been an eager student when it came to using his mouth, but she didn't know if he knew what he was getting into—after all, she could still feel her cunt overflowing with the multiple loads he'd shot into her last night. She reached out and put her hands tenderly on his cheeks and turned his young face up to hers. "You don't have to do that, Sweetie. After all, I haven't even had a shower yet after last night, and like you said, it's quite a mess."

"That's okay, Mom. I really want to do it. Didn't you like the way I did it last night?"

Alicia's eyes closed in bliss at the memory of her son's beautiful wet mouth bringing her to one orgasm after another just hours before. She'd never had anyone eat her so enthusiastically in her entire life. She remembered him saying how much he loved doing it, and she also remembered saying she'd be happy to have him do it whenever he wanted. Looking at the sticky silvery mess clinging to her puffy cunt and inner thighs made her realize her son had the same nasty streak inside her that she did. She knew Zach would be willing to try anything, and she was eager to show him that there were no limits to the fun they could have together. She quickly looked down the hall, wanting this badly, yet wanting to make sure they weren't caught. The pounding sound of the shower broke down the last vestiges of what little willpower she had left. "Okay, Sweetie, go ahead, if you want. But we don't have much time. Grace is gonna be finished soon."

Zach moved closer, his face flushed with excitement as he extended his tongue and licked up the inside of his mother's soft thigh. He breathed deeply, the alluring scent of their combined juices stimulating his senses. He felt his sturdy cock stiffen even more as he slid the flat of his tongue higher. It didn't take long before he encountered a warm stream of emulsion that had run down his mother's leg—her creamy cunt-honey mixed with the sperm-laden cum he'd filled her with just a short time ago. His tongue followed the silvery fluid higher as he drew the tasty elixir deep into his mouth, the warm messy mixture soaking into his taste-buds.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned softly as he savored the flavor of the wickedly nasty fluids coating his tongue, then he swallowed enthusiastically, closing his eyes as the pearly juices slid down his throat. Loving the taste, he turned his attention to the inside of his mother's other thigh, where a milky rivulet was flowing from her dripping cunt-lips, then down her thigh towards the stool beneath her. He darted his tongue forward, licking upwards, the gooey fluid finding a welcoming home in the pit of his stomach. He moved from one thigh to the other, quickly lapping up the rest of the oozing juices she'd sprayed onto her thighs when she came. Craving more, he moved even closer, pressing his lips to her slippery pink labia, then slithering his tongue deep inside her, searching for more of the intoxicating juices.

"Oh God, Zach, that feels so good," Alicia groaned as she looked down between her spread legs, her son's handsome young face pressed tightly to her pink enflamed twat. She pushed down with the muscles inside her, forcing the clotted gobs of semen downwards, towards her son's eager mouth. A sexily wicked smile came to her face as a nasty sucking sound reached her ears, the sound of her young son enthusiastically sucking his own cum from inside her. With that sly perverted smile on her face, she reached down and ran her fingers through her son's dark curly hair, pulling him even more firmly against her. "That's it, Sweetie, get that tongue nice and deep. Suck it all out...yes...just like that. Eat Momma like a good boy. Get all that nasty cum of yours out of there. Momma likes that."

Zach was in heaven. He'd loved eating his mother last night and now he was thrilled that she was letting him lick and suck her again, especially since her steaming cunt was overflowing with the cum he'd shot into her. He sent his tongue deep into her, the probing lance teasingly circling the hot pink folds of flesh inside her, the scintillating mixture of semen and womanly nectar washing onto his tongue.

"Mmmmm," he groaned deep in his throat as he swallowed once more before sending his tongue back up her hot gooey trench.

"Oh Jesus, that's so good," Alicia said as she put her hands firmly on her son's head and pressed his face flush up against her hot motherly twat. "Lick it, Zach. Lick it nice and deep. I want you to suck out every last drop of that hot cum you shot into me."

He sucked and licked eagerly, swallowing again and again as his mother flooded his mouth with their juices. He had gotten every drop of their combined juices out of her, but was still eagerly lapping up her womanly nectar, something he already knew he was addicted to.

Alicia's son's talented tongue was now pressing firmly on the upper folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, the force of his probing tongue seeming to tease right up through her insides to stimulate her throbbing clit. She smiled to herself, wishing she could just stay there and let him lick her all day long—but she knew they only had a few minutes before her daughter would be finished in the shower. "Oh fuck, that's so good—but I need you to lick my clit now and finish me off, before Grace comes back."

Zach quickly withdrew his tongue from his mother's sopping canal, his face awash with her creamy goodness. Her gripping hands pulled him forward and his lips slipped over the pulsing red tip of her stiff clitoris. He clamped his lips tightly to her body with a gentle suction as he rolled his tongue slowly over the fiery red nodule inside his mouth, bathing it teasingly with his flowing spit. He ran his tongue provocatively all around the erect nodule, feeling the intense heat as it came alive and stiffened inside his mouth. As he continued to suck at the hot sensitive clit between his lips, he felt his mother's hips flex as she rolled her mature cunt towards his working mouth.

"OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD..." Alicia let out a deep growl as she started to cum. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hips bucked as she ground her mound up against her son's face, his wonderful mouth sending her to a nerve-jangling climax. She could feel herself gushing, her spitting cunt covering her son's chin and neck with her discharge. She twitched and shook as she came, Zach's pleasuring mouth never leaving her pulsing clit for a second as he continued to suck and lick at the throbbing red spire captured between his lips. After what seemed like a minute, the overwhelming sensations finally receded and Alicia had to push Zach away—her clit was just too sensitive. The sound of the shower shutting off caused both of them to become more aware of where they were and what they were doing.

"Zach, that was fantastic," Alicia said as she grabbed Zach by the shoulders and pulled him to his feet, "but Grace will be back soon. We've got to straighten ourselves up." She drew her legs together, pulling her robe about her body. She sat forward on the stool and pulled her son's face down to hers. "Here, your face is a mess. Now it's my turn to clean you up."

Zach smiled to himself as he felt his mother's raspy tongue run lovingly over his face, her lips and tongue lapping up her own sticky juices. Alicia hurriedly licked at her son's youthful skin, her soft tongue running all over his handsome face as she lapped up every drop of her womanly nectar.

"She still has to get dried off," Zach said cockily as he pushed his pajama pants down beneath his heavy round balls and started to stroke his massive boner. "And I've got a nice big load right here for you, Mom."

Alicia found herself instinctively licking her lips as she looked at her son's magnificent cock, remembering how wonderful it had felt to have that incredible cunt-splitter between her legs, and between her lips. Once again she gasped at the amazing size—over 10" of rock-hard cock was pointed right towards her. She'd measured it herself last night, the surprising size taking her breath away as she laid her sewing tape along the length of it, then feeling her pussy twitch with delight as she'd also wrapped the flexible tape around the base of the turgid shaft and took the reading—7".

Zach smiled as he watched his mother's exotic dark eyes follow his pumping hand, each slow purposeful stroke directed right towards her. He knew from last night how much she loved the taste of his cum—between taking loads directly from the source to licking his cock clean after he'd pumped her full, she couldn't get enough. He saw that beautiful tongue of hers run out and slowly circle her pouty lips as the glistening red eye of his turgid dick filled with pre-cum. Yes, he could see she wanted it, she wanted it bad. He so badly wanted to blow this load all over her pretty face, to totally paint her with his white milky seed, and then use his cock to push all of that creamy goodness right into her welcoming mouth. But there was no way they could do that right now, there just wasn't time. A noise from down the hall drew their attention—Grace was going to be back any minute.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds