The Governess Ch. 04

At a nod from the Queen, the woman mounted the platform and prostrated herself before Cleopatra. The two men raised her to her knees and bound her wrists behind her back. The bald woman mounted the platform, bowed to Cleopatra and began brushing the kneeling woman's hair. When she had smoothed her hair perfectly straight, she tied it tightly in a horse-tail. Then, taking a pair of long shears, she cut the tail. The bald woman then cut the remaining hair until it was no longer than half an inch. The two men brought a bowl of steaming water and soaped the initiate's hair into a lather. One man took a bejeweled razor and shaved the initiate's head, his hand moving in long smooth arcs. When the initiate's head was shaved, the woman rinsed and dried her and applied a coating of oil to her pale scalp. The men then stretched the woman on her back with a pillow under her buttocks. The woman spread the initiate's thighs and shaved her.

When the initiate was completely shaved, the men undid the ties on her arms. Then they retied her wrists and ankles to a vaulting horse. Her newly shaved head hung down behind and her firm buttocks were presented. At a signal from the Queen, the slave woman took a long tailed whip from a rack and laid it across the initiate's buttocks, making her cry out. The slave continued to whip her, raising red welts on her creamy cheeks. The initiate shuddered at each stroke and struggled in her bonds, but the lashing went on until her behind was criss-crossed with red stripes.

Simone and Miss Pauline stood on either side of the Queen, fanning her lightly with the wide peacock-feather fans. Simone took sidelong glances at Cleopatra. The Queen's face was impassive as a statue, but her gilded nipples were swollen and her labia were engorged. Simone found that she too was swollen and dripping. The room was crackling with sexual electricity as the naked Queen and her two servants watched the helpless, naked female being lashed.

At another signal from the Queen, the lashing slowed and then stopped. The male slaves unfastened the initiate's bonds and led her to the platform. Both males were fully erect and their shaved penises looked extra large. The initiate knelt on cushions at the Queen's feet. The male slaves guided her forward until her bowed head was positioned between Cleopatra's thighs.

The Queen moved forward on her throne and slid the crown of the initiate's oiled head against her gilded peach. She signaled again and one of the male slaves stood behind the initiate on the tile floor and entered her with his thick, tattooed penis. The initiate was apparently very wet, because his penis glistened with her juice as he slid out. He plowed her slowly and deliberately. As he did so, the initiates' bald head rubbed the Queen's swollen peach.

As the vibrations of the intercourse were transmitted to her clitoris, the Queen's right hand strayed under Miss Pauline's robe and caressed her large breasts. Then Simone felt the Queen's delicate fingers pinch her nipples and explore her smooth, dripping peach.

The feeling of being almost naked in this room full of naked strangers and of being a sexual object for the Queen and others to use was intoxicating to Simone. It reminded her of stripping in the stables for Jack. As the Queen casually teased her clitoris, she moaned. The girl was more aroused than she had ever been before. The Queen gripped Simone's peach and squeezed it gently in rhythm with the slaves fucking. As the Queen's long stiff finger slid inside her, Simone spent copiously on the Queen's hand.

She almost dropped the fan, but managed to compose her self just in time. The Queen continued caressing Miss Pauline and Simone saw her Governess's face and neck were flushed. The Queen whispered something and Miss Pauline slipped off her robe, exposing her magnificent breasts and her swollen peach to the lustful eyes of the male slaves.

The Queen beckoned the female slave. She mounted the platform and knelt before Miss Pauline. She kissed Miss Pauline's ripe peach and slid a long finger inside her. She withdrew her finger, which was glistening with juice and held it up to the Queen, who sniffed the fine perfume. Putting her face between Miss Pauline's thighs the slave kissed her lips as her tongue darted out to lick and tease Miss Pauline's distended clitoris. Meanwhile the Queen continued to rub herself against the initiate's bald head.

The slave who was pleasuring himself in the initiate had his eyes glued on Miss Pauline. As her arousal grew and her nipples stiffened, the man slammed harder into the initiate, until he cried out and spent violently inside her. When he pulled out, his tattooed penis was still fully erect. The other male slave slid his blue and green tinted penis into the initiate's dripping slit. When he withdrew briefly, Simone saw that his shaft was coated with the thick white residue of the first slave.

Simone watched enviously as the female slave pleasured her Governess. She wished she was licking and kissing Miss Pauline's sweet-smelling peach. Mis Pauline was gripping the sides of the slave's head. She was raised up on the balls of her feet, her thighs and calves rigid with anticipation. Suddenly she cried out. A torrent of juice soaked the slave's face and ran down her breasts. Almost simultaneously the male slave pounded his load into the initiate who also came loudly on his cock. At this climactic moment, the Queen sighed and spent on the initiate's head.

The heavy smell of sex filled the room. The scent of female orgasm mixed with the pungent smell of jissom. Queen Cleopatra had christened the initiate. The young woman had been admitted into the cult of Egyptian sexual slavery. More initiations would follow. Her sex would be tattooed and her nipples pierced, but for now she basked in the heady glow of acceptance into a very secret society.

Later that night, Miss Pauline brought Simone into her room.

"Strip for me," she said. "I am going to teach you how to pleasure the Mademoiselle if she should call for you in the night. Now kneel."

Simone knelt on the hard floor and Miss Pauline drew her heavy cotton night dres over her head. Simone smelled the sweet, heavy scent of her Governess and like a trained dog her peach was instantly soaking wet. Miss Pauline held her face close to her swollen peach and Pauline saw how the lips had separated and her clitoris was standing out.

"I am very aroused," Miss Pauline whispered, "I will spend on you and soak you. Would you like that?"

Simone nodded. She felt drips of her own warm juice flow down her thighs.

"Kiss my lips lightly," Miss Pauline said, "and don't dare to put your tongue on me until I allow it."

Simone obeyed, kissing her Governess's engorged lips gently and breathing the heavy scent of her Governess's sex.

"Now gently circle my clitoris, with the tip of your tongue."

Simone obeyed, admiring her Governess's beautiful clitoris. Miss Pauline turned and presented her behind to Simone. She pulled her cheeks apart and Simone saw her small puckered hole.

"Slide your tongue inside me," Miss Pauline whispered. "The Mademoiselle will want you to service her in this way."

Pauline licked her Governess's rear and gently worked her tongue inside her.

"Yes!" Miss Pauline whispered, "Harder!" She rubbed her clit furiously as Simone tongued her behind. After a few minutes, she turned, held Simone's face against her peach and drenched her, sobbing and shivering with the intensity of her orgasm.

"Now," she said, "I will take you to the Mademoiselle's bedchamber. She wants you to attend to her tonight."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds