The Grey Lady Ch. 05

He sucked hard on her clit, then lightly bit on the small bundle of nerves and she threw her head back as her high sweet warble pierced the air. She thought that she would explode as stars and sparks burst before her eyes. Her legs clamped hard on Jake's head, pressing him into where her nectar flowed and he drank deep the sweetly spicy essence. She jerked and twitched, panting with heart racing. The world shatter around her, spinning, as Jake's mouth furiously lapped at her pussy.

Gradually she returned to earth hearing his chuckle. He kissed inside each thigh, then right above the blonde crown of her mound, rubbing his body against hers to kiss her stomach, then lapping the valley between her breast. First one and then the other nipple was kissed before he continued up the pale body lying beneath him. Face to face, her grey eyes were now like velvet, like a deep fog on an early morning sea. Here was his real Grey Lady.

He kissed her deeply and she tasted herself for the first time. She was surprised to discover that it was not entirely an unpleasant taste, especially when mixed with his kisses. His tongue wrapped around hers as he rubbed a tit between his fingers before pinching it to send a shock down to that magical place he had just been kissing. He caressed her hip, then found the curls as his finger parted her nether lips, gathering her cream before once again uncovering her inflamed nub. His thumb made slow circles teasing it as his mouth sucked her earlobe. He whispered, "I know that you want this too."

His glans pressed up against her entrance, rubbing up and down to gather the slickness. She gasped and tensed, remembering the pain from her first encounter with his cock, but Jake kissed her and whispered, "Trust me." He kissed her again, slowing sliding his manhood into her tight channel. Her body accepted him, stretching to allow him to fill her more than she thought possible. Slowly he pulled out leaving just the head inside and she briefly felt empty before he pushed back in. Deeper and deeper his cock went, each time hitting a different hidden recess within her. Here was what her fingers could not give her. His shaft filled her completely. His hips ground against hers, his sack hitting her ass.

He took her legs and wrapped them around his hips as he began to pick up the pace, and she automatically found herself using them to pull him deeper and faster into her. His slick mast was soon pounding into her as he continued to rub her nubbin. Sam could feel the tension building again.

His voice was adamant in her ear. "You belong to me and no one else." He kissed her lips, plunging deep into her mouth and caressing her tongue with his as he continued to rub her bundle of energy. His cock pressed onward, picking up speed as he strummed her clit. The air was filled with her moans and he laid claim to it. Higher and higher she climbed till she plunged over the precipice of passion, his mouth cutting off the building scream with his kiss as her tight, wet pussy squeezed his cock in rhythmic motions.

He stroked hard and deep in her as if attempting to brand her womb. Jake felt the familiar tightening of his sack as he rammed deep, pumping his seed in her warm body. Her pussy kept a tight grip on him, gloriously milking him. Glistening with sweat, he continued to fill her with his cum as her hot tunnel rhythmically rippled around his staff till they both lay still, panting heavily joined in a haze of sexual bliss. He was loathed to leave her warmth but eventually his manhood softened and slipped from her. He pulled her into his arms as he rolled on his back, snugging her to his side.

"Was I right?"

Her mind was still reeling from the passion she had just experienced. "About what?"

"Did it hurt?"

She turned her head to bury her face in his chest in embarrassment. "Nmp," she mumbled.

He laughed and put his hand under her chin to turn her to face him. "What was that?" He kissed her, watching her blush at his question.

She couldn't answer him, especially under his piercing gaze. He had laid claim to her with his cock and now his hands continued to possess her body. His fingers ran down her hip and pulled her closer, her right leg trapped between his legs and his right leg nestled between her legs and pressed against her still weeping slit. His softened member lay against his leg, still covered with the evidence of their recent coupling. He rested his hand on her ass, caressing its softness as her arms stayed wrapped around him.

Her body slowly relaxed as her breathing slowed and became regular. Yet his hand continued to gently stroke his pale beauty to sleep. His grey lady. He lightly kissed her forehead as she frowned in her dreams. Her hair smelled of the wind and the sea. The air was filled with the scent of sex. He could feel her pussy against his thigh, still wet and hot and he knew that his cock would surely be stiff by morning. But tomorrow was not a day for pleasure. Tomorrow they would catch up with their quarry and if all went well, it would be their last mark this voyage.

Samantha took a deep sigh and let it out, snuggling deeper in his arms. He ran his hand gently along the crack of her ass. She whimpered softly – perhaps her dreams were turning dark. He was surprised to feel so protective of her. His grey lady. He felt his other Grey Lady riding the swells towards their destiny.

She was asleep and didn't hear the words he whispered.

"I think I love you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds