• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Gym

The Gym

I love the sexual energy that a good workout gives me. I'm always ready for a hard orgasm after working out...but never expected to have one before I even got home. One night I got to have one right there in the club. Let me tell you what happened.

I had just finished a really good, hard workout. My muscles were tired...but I could feel them humming. I was very aware of every part of my body...my sensitivity was quite high. I decided to spend a little extra time and indulge in the jacuzzi to work out the kinks. When I got into the ladies locker room, there was a very beautiful woman in there who had also just finished her workout. She was standing in front of her locker with one foot propped up on the bench, untying her shoes. She had a gorgeous body...very voluptuous, but toned and firm. She had large, high breasts with large nipples that poked through her t-shirt and a very nice, lush, firm ass.

I couldn't help but admire her body...and wish I could run my hands (and tongue) all over it. I let my mind wander a little...fantasizing about this beautiful woman. I wondered how her long hair would feel as I ran my fingers through it. I wondered if her skin was as soft as it looked. I wondered if her light tan was an all-over one, or if there were sexy tan lines on her gorgeous ass and breasts. I wondered how she would taste...even then...just after her workout.

I could see the faint outlines of her pussy lips through her thong leotard. I just wanted to reach out and stroke her! I had to get a grip on myself...I was almost to the point of reaching out to her. I shook myself, both physically and mentally, and headed for the shower.

It felt wonderful to be naked under the hot water, and I let my hands caress myself slowly...thoroughly enjoying my continuing fantasies of that beautiful woman. I imagined that my hands were stroking her breasts instead of my own. I imagined that my hands were running through her hair instead of my own. I imagined that my fingers were pinching and pulling her big nipples instead of my own. I imagined that my hands were rubbing against the outside of her pussy instead of my own. I imagined that my fingers were stroking her clit instead of my own. I imagined that my fingers were pushing deep into her pussy instead of my own. I imagined that the juices running down my hand were hers instead of my own. I imagined that the heavy, sensual breathing and soft moans I heard were hers instead of my own. I imagined that the orgasm I felt clenching around my fingers was hers instead of my own. I imagined the juices I licked off my fingers were hers instead of my own.

I just leaned back against the wall of the shower for a few minutes…savoring the magic feeling of that intense orgasm. When my knees felt strong enough for me to walk on again, I put my swimsuit on and went out to the common area to get into the Jacuzzi. There were a couple of other ladies in there, but they left almost immediately. That left me alone in the bubbling water. I was just relaxing and concentrating on the sensations on my skin when I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked around and saw my fantasy lover…that beautiful woman…just coming out of the showers. My heart stopped for several beats when I saw that she was gloriously nude!

All the peaceful post-orgasmic feelings in my body stopped immediately and transformed into instant, pussy-throbbing, erect nipple, heart-pounding arousal. She was so incredibly beautiful that I could hardly believe what I was seeing. My body responded to hers in ways that almost shocked me. My arousal had built so fast from seeing her completely nude, that I almost felt as if I could cum from just watching her walk around. She wasn't walking very quickly…just seemed to be wandering back and forth. Part of me wondered if she had noticed my interest in her from the beginning. After all, she'd taken even longer in the shower than I had…and she was just walking around showing her body in all its glory.

At one point she bent over to pick something up off the floor and just bent over from the waist…not bending her knees at all. The sight of her beautiful pussy framed between her soft thighs almost sent me over the edge. I had to do something…my body was going crazy. I suddenly realized…I'm in a jacuzzi! There's nothing like the feeling of a strong jet of water against my swollen, throbbing pussy to send me into heaven. I walked over to the edge of the jacuzzi closest to her, moved the crotch of my swimsuit aside, propped my arms and elbows over the edge of the jacuzzi, pressed my pussy against the rushing water, and watched her moving around the locker room. My knees almost went out from under me…the sensation was so very powerful! I noticed that her nipples were completely erect, droplets of water still clung to her skin from the shower, and her hair hung almost to her waist. She walked over to the locker and got her bag out. She brought the bag back into the area near the jacuzzi and set it down on a bench. She opened up her bag, searching around a little, and came out with a bottle of lotion. I pressed harder against the water jet…feeling it pounding into my pussy like a hard cock…ramming into me over and over…pushing me back even as I pressed forward. My weight was completely supported by my arms…my knees wouldn't hold me up any longer. She stood with her back to me and propped one foot up on to the bench. Filling her hand with lotion, she bent over and began smoothing it up her legs…slowly, sensuously, completely aware of the effect she was having on me. My eyes never left her body…and you always know when someone's watching you. She finished one leg then switched to the other..still bending over and letting me see the plump pussy mound between her thighs. I wanted, more than anything else in the world at that moment, to bury my face in that beautiful pussy. I wanted to give her back tenfold what she was giving me. She acted as if I didn't even exist…and I think that was the most erotic part. I was getting to play the part of the pure voyeur. I didn't want her to look at me…I didn't want her to see me with my face flushed, my pussy pressed hard against the pounding water, my nipples straining to break through my swimsuit. I wanted to watch her…to imagine that I was looking through invisible walls into her private bedroom. I wanted to cum…and cum…and cum without her ever knowing I was there.

What she did next sent me right over the edge…I was helpless. She re-filled her hands with the lotion, stood with her legs slightly spread, and started stroking the lotion all over the cheeks of her ass. Her hands stroked, kneaded, and manipulated the flesh of her beautiful ass. Her back was slightly arched, pressing her ass out toward me, framing her plump pussy mound underneath. I watched her hands…transfixed as they worked their way around and deep into the cleft of her ass. When her fingers dipped down deeply enough to touch her pussy…I came like a rocket! My juices were squirting out of my pussy…fighting against the water pounding it! I let out a soft cry…unable to help myself…but the sound was drowned out by the volume of the water. I could feel my pussy pulsing…again, and again, and again…not stopping for what seemed like forever. But she wasn't through with me yet...not by a long shot!

She took a different bottle out her bag. I couldn't see what it was until she turned around to face me. She'd taken out a bottle of baby oil. My mind reeled at the images flowing through it. Why had she switched to baby oil? What was she going to do? Could I live through it? Would this incredible fantasy ever end?

She walked over to a set of angled mirrors that are there so ladies can see themselves from all angles…just like the ones in women's dressing rooms at the store. She stood right in front of the mirrors, turning her body back and forth…enjoying it as much as I was. She knew she was beautiful…and the sight of her body in the mirror must have been arousing to her as well.

She poured a handful of the baby oil and began to slowly smooth it into her breasts. That had me thinking, to hell with it!!! I don't care if she knows I'm pleasuring myself while I watch her. I pulled down the top of my swimsuit and began to caress my own breasts…mimicking her motions. Part of me wanted to be discreet…after all, here I was standing in a jacuzzi, half naked, rubbing my breasts, watching a naked woman rub oil into her breasts. Although it was almost closing time, someone could walk in at any moment. But…I just didn't care! I wanted to watch her forever.

I pushed those thoughts out of my head and concentrated on the motion of her hands…making sure that my own motions followed hers. I could feel her hands on my body…my hands on hers. There was a connection going on there that didn't include any actual touching…but was more erotic than any of my solo explorations had ever been.

Her hands made love to her breasts, softly stroking them, pushing them together, pulling them apart, squeezing them gently, rubbing her palms against her nipples then stopping to squeeze them…pinching them…rolling them between her fingers…pulling them out and releasing them to snap back hard and long. I was almost at the point of no return again…this was surely more than I could stand! Then her hands moved slowly downwards…fanning across her flat stomach…then meeting to slip gently between her legs. There was just one smooth downward motion, then her hands moved back upward and continued roaming all over her body. She spread her legs slightly and pushed her hips forward. This motion pushed her pussy upward and forward to give me a perfect view. Keeping one hand on her breast, she moved the other down between her legs. Two of her fingers spread her lips apart while the others dipped between to stroke her clit. Her motions were slow, smooth, and soft.

She was just letting me witness the sensuous exploration of her body with no time limits, no deadlines. I could see how swollen and red her pussy was. She was enjoying this as much as I was. I slipped the rest of my suit off and just let it float in the water. My hand went to my breast and the other went between my legs. Once again, our motions mirrored each other's. I watched as her hand moved a little faster…pressing a little harder. I could see her chest rising and falling a little faster and a little deeper. Her face was becoming pink and droplets were forming on her body. The oil made her skin shine in the light and emphasized her glorious curves. She was getting closer…and so was I! I wanted to share an orgasm with this beautiful lady more than I'd ever wanted anything before.

Her fingers were really starting to pull her nipples hard. Her eyes were completely closed now and her head thrown back. The fingers of her other hand were alternating between rubbing her big, hard clit and plunging in and out of her pussy. I could see the wetness of her fingers as she pulled them out. I watched her as she brought her fingers to her lips and gently licked her juices off. She didn't waste any time getting her fingers back to her pussy…her motions becoming much more determined, almost frantic. My hand was moving in sync with hers…bringing me to the same breathtaking end. I watched her muscles starting to jerk…her hips thrusting forward against her hand…back and forth…in and out. Then it happened! I watched every muscle in her body tense up tight…feeling the same thing in my own…and we both sank down as we came. Our hands were clenched between our thighs still needing that contact, but our bodies were spent. She leaned against the mirror for a few moments while I leaned against the side of the jacuzzi. Still never looking at me, or speaking a word, she got dressed and walked out.

I've masturbated hundreds of times since then…reliving that night in my mind…just as I'm reliving it now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Gym

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 369 milliseconds