The Hacker Ch. 03

He slid his hands up her hips and deftly under her top, slipped her bra up over her breasts, danced his fingertips across her skin and found her erect nipples. Deftly he pulled them in unison down slightly and rolled them firmly between his thumbs and forefingers. She almost squealed with delight and haunched down a bit more to try and get more of him inside her. She grabbed the hair on either side of his head and pulled him harder into her melting pussy. The bridge of his nose was grinding into her clit and his tongue was now thrusting and squirming deep inside her and his fingers were still working her nipples.

The tingle and twitch told her that an orgasm was building, she slid down a bit more on the couch to let Steve get an even better angle when suddenly he stopped. He let go of her and slipped out from between her legs. She was confused and a little annoyed.

"Steve, what's going on? You almost had me there you know?"

"Sorry, just be a minute" He returned with a thin yoga mat and motioned for her to lie down. While she re-positioned herself Steve was moving the briefcase machine into position. The smooth jelly tip entered her slightly and then Steve snapped a switch before she could say anything. A humming noise filled her ears and the machine slowly started pushing itself into her slick, waiting snatch. It topped out at a comfortable point and started to retreat.

"Is that OK? Not too deep?"

The machine had reversed and was drilling into her again

"No... it's awesome -- a bit more speed would be great though."

"Ladies choice." Steve turned a dial, the humming intensified and the thrusting accelerated. He kept one hand on the machine and lowered his head to her pussy, watching his creation piston into her. He closed his mouth over her swollen clit and started slowly sucking while the tip of his tongue slithered and darted around.

He could feel her excitement building, slowly he kept increasing the power, the machine was now almost 2 strokes a second and Cindy was gasping and moaning in time with her robotic lover's thrust. So involved with making Cindy happy that Steve was taken completely by surprise when Cindy's hot mouth enveloped him. He didn't remember her undoing his zipper and pulling his cock out of his jeans. He looked down to see that she had contorted herself around his leg to get him to her mouth. He repositioned so she could be more comfortable and resumed his delicate kiss of her clit.

Cindy was like a woman possessed, she frantically sucked and licked and bobbed. It was like one of her biggest fantasies come to life - a threesome. A cock in her pussy and one in her mouth, and to take it over the top her clit was getting a tongue bath at the same time. Faster and faster the machine pounded in and out as Steve clamped down on her nub and licked even more frantically. Cindy put her hands on his cock and started jacking him off. Her tongue swirled around his head while she continued sliding her mouth up and down his shaft.

Steve's enjoyment of this was obvious as he started bucking his hips. She dropped a few fingers away from the shaft, held her head still and let him fuck her mouth. Steve was almost blind with raw passion, he had to fight to concentrate on what he was doing to Cindy because what she was doing to his cock was beyond belief. Most women in his experience give a blowjob out reciprocation, and then only half-heartedly. Enthusiasm like this was beyond hot, past sexy.

He actually was exerting effort to not cum on the spot. The thought ran through his mind that the machine, his machine, was fucking her pussy while he was in her mouth and licking her at the same time - a one man threeway. He lost control the same instant and called out. Cindy was ready for this and as Steve tried to pull away she dug her nails into his ass as a firm command to stay put.

She deep throated him and held him there allowing the cum to run straight down her throat. A girl friend in university had taught her the trick; it allowed her to swallow without having to taste anything and no guy every complained about the feeling. Steve was being wracked by wave after wave of sensation. Initially he was desperate to get out of her mouth because they have never discussed the 'who does what where' things. When she dug in her nails and pulled him deeper it was completely over the top.

Cindy felt the last few spasms of his cock and relaxed her grip letting him slide out of her mouth. Now she focused totally on her pleasure. Her hands dropped to her nipples and started savagely pulling and twisting to drive herself over the top. Steve recovered and feeling her urgency increased his speed and added a bit of pressure. The machine relentlessly stroking her, slick with sweat and Steve pressing her to the floor with his body... she felt the crest of the wave growing and then suddenly breaking.

Her pussy clenched and released out of control. She arched her back and almost lifted Steve off the floor. Again and again the shockwaves tore through her body and mind. Her hands fell away and hit the floor palms down. She tried to arch her back but he held down and continued licking and sucking. Finally it started to ebb and she was about to call out for him to stop the machine when her voice froze.

Another orgasm tore through her mind and body. Steve felt her spasming and gasping under him. This time it was more powerful but faster to recede. She managed to force her voice to respond. Steve killed the power and rolled off her.They curled up on the floor and let the after glow fade.

Later that evening they were wrapped in a blanket sitting on the couch and sharing a bottle of wine.

"Steve?" Cindy murmured into his chest.

"Mmm?"

"You're not getting off the hook - I still want my mixer hacked."

"Funny you mentioned that. I found out that the parts are delayed again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds