• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Haunting of Stacy

The Haunting of Stacy

Let me introduce my self. My names Stacy and I'm 26 years old I stand 5'9" 160 pounds. I have green eyes and waist length dark brown hair, with 36 C Breasts. This is the story of my first time with my ghostly lover. It all started when I moved into the house I inherited from my great grandmother. I was busy unpacking and I started to get the feeling I was being watched. I checked both floors of the big old Colonial house and found no one, all the doors and windows were locked. I ordered a pizza and six-pack of beer, being to tired to cook. When it arrived I sat in front of the T.V. and surfed through the channels as I ate. After putting the left over pizza and beer in the refrigerator, for breakfast. I went up stairs to take a long hot bubble bath and relax after a day of hard work, passing the handsome portrait of a young man in a confederate officer's uniform.

I quickly stripped out of my old T-shirt and very short cut off blue jean shorts. Looking in the mirror as I slipped into the hot water, I couldn't see why I had trouble keeping a boyfriend. It had been a year since my last steady boyfriend broke up with me and I was horny from the lack of sex in the past year. I slowly worked my hand toward my shaved pussy, slipping a finger between my lips, rubbing my clit under the hot water. That's when I felt like I was being held in someone's arms the feeling didn't scare me like you'd think, instead I felt safe and leaned against what felt like a mans strong broad chest, instead of the tub. I continued caressing my clit and felt strong hands cup my heavy breasts, teasing my nipples to full attention. I started to feel something hard press into my back; I knew it was a friendly ghost that was very happy to meet me. All of a sudden I found my self on my knees with my shapely ass in the air and felt that long thick cock entering me ever so slowly. When I finally felt his heavy balls against my clit, I felt more full then I ever have in my life.

My new lover for that what he had become, started thrusting into my tight confines at a steady pace, bringing me more pleasure then I have ever felt from any other man. This being or ghost fucked me with an ageless energy, making me cum over and over, till I passed out from the sheer pleasure of it. I awoke to find myself in my bed still naked and under the covers.

My pussy felt sore, but so good at the same time, I started to finger my pussy gently as I replayed in my mind what I thought was just a dream. Then as I started Cumming hard from my fingers I felt a large thick cock being thrust into me and felt the solid weight of a well-built man above me. I started to meet my ghostly lovers hard deep thrusts with my own, I could feel the head of his cock brushing against the entrance to my womb. After Cumming I don't know how many times, I swear I felt the heat of a big load of cum shooting deep into my womb, causing me to cum harder then I ever had before.

As I drifted off to sleep, I felt strong arms around me and still felt the presence of his semi hard cock deep in my pussy. I awoke the next morning as sunlight filtered in through the window. I remembered the feelings, but swore it was just a very realistic dream. I got out of bed and put on a T-shirt and shorts, before heading to the kitchen for a breakfast of cold pizza. As the day wore on I became more convinced that it had just been a dream. I hardly accomplished anything that day, because I kept replaying what I could remember. As the sunset I was bent over picking up a box when my shorts were suddenly pulled down and I felt a warm wet tongue licking the lips of my pussy. Then my lips were spread and my clit felt as if it was being sucked. I felt two thick fingers enter my pussy and I was finger fucked in time to the sucking of my clit. Then I screamed in pleasure as I was pushed over the edge of a powerful orgasm, I felt him enter me intensifying the feeling even more as my ghostly lover hammered into me hard. I passed out from the pleasure again, but I recovered from it a lot faster and found myself on the couch in my lovers embrace. I was finally able to ask who he was and for a long time there was no answer. Then in my mind I heard with a thick southern drawl the name Captain Nathaniel Jackson at your service madam. My new lover then materialized into the form of the man in the portrait in the hall.

I was a little shocked to say the least, but at the same time I felt safe and loved for the first time in a very long time. That was over a year ago and I find no need to date, for I have found the love of my life and have just given birth to a son, whom is the image of his father and my husband in deed if not name.

The End

Let me know what you think.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Haunting of Stacy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 362 milliseconds