The Head's Dream Girl

She stroked my arm with one finger. "I'm going now," I said, backing away.

When I turned she grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her. I broke free and ran.

I ran toward the steps. While running I looked back and saw she was chasing me. She caught up to me, grabbed me and knocked me over with her weight. We fell on to the sand. She grabbed my arm and forcefully turned me to lie on my back. She pinned my arms to the sand and stared into my eyes. Her eyes were wild, her hair tickled my face. Her musk perfume was stronger.

"Why would my angel run from me?" she looked genuinely hurt and angry.

"You're crazy."

"Everyone says that. But it hurts when you say it."

"Please let go of me. You're the headmaster, you shouldn't be doing this."

"I'll do what I want. I'll drag you to my bed if that's what it takes."

I finally hit her with my knee. I hit her hard in the abdomen a couple of times, enough to get her off of me. She rolled over on her back, clutching the area and groaning. I didn't want to hurt her, but I had to.

I stood up. Sand was all over me. I looked down at her.

"Alice darling," she said, her face contorted in pain.

"I'm sorry." I walked up the steps.

"I still love you," she called out, still lying on the sand.

I was back in my dorm room. I just wanted to forget what happened. I didn't want to face her in school.

I decided I should talk to someone. I wasn't calling my parents, I didn't think I should tell another student.

I went to one of the counsellor's offices the next day. I told her I was attacked by a woman on the beach, but I didn't tell her who it was. She looked particularly concerned when I mentioned the beach.

"Oh dear," she said. "We thought she was harmless."

"What?"

"Since you brought up an incident involving assault it's only right I tell you the truth. But you must promise me not to repeat to anyone what I'm about to tell you."

"I promise."

"The headmaster...fell ill a year ago. She was troubled by recurring dreams. She became so obsessed that she developed insomnia, and she was failing to carry out her duties. So she asked her identical twin to take over. They're exactly alike except for the voice. All the staff was told about the switch. Her twin had no experience, so the rest of the staff helped her to assume her role, and over time she got used to it."

"So the woman who attacked me was the original headmaster..."

"Yes, that was Lena. Olivia, the younger twin, is the current headmaster. Olivia updates us on Lena's condition. Things have been taking a turn in the last six months. She's descending, slowly."

The councillor told me to wait while she stepped out. Five minutes later, she returned with Olivia. When Olivia's eyes met mine I turned away. They were the same dark pools.

The councillor left us alone. Olivia and I sat opposite each other, I on one couch and she on the other. A coffee table with fake flowers in the middle separated us.

"No need to be afraid of me, I'm not my sister. Now, tell me what exactly she did to you." The silvery voice returned.

I told her everything. She shifted uncomfortably while she heard all that her sister had done to a student.

"She truly has descended. I can't let her come back here until she gets better, if she ever does. I'm very sorry this happened to you."

"It's not your fault."

After a pause, Olivia said "For a long time she's been having dreams about a girl, about your age. At first she admired her, she kept telling me how beautiful she was. She described her in detail...you look just like the girl she talked about."

Olivia continued. "Then she told me some disturbing things. She told me in detail what she wanted to do to the girl sexually. I had to slap her."

I gulped. I was sure the girl was me, or looked like me.

"After this incident it might be best to institutionalize her, but I don't want to put my sister in a place like...the mad house."

"You can have someone monitor her."

"Yes, that seems like a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion." There was a small pause. "I feel I must let you go now, you should get back to your studies."

"Thank you for taking the time to talk with me."

We both stood up. As I went for the door, I turned and asked her "Was it you I saw in the café that day, in Tillon, back in February?"

She thought for a moment. "No. That must have been Lena."

End of Part 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 753 milliseconds