• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hell Club Ch. 01

The Hell Club Ch. 01

"So what kind of girl do you want to fuck tonight?"

Nathan leaned against the wall and looked around the club. He had never been in such a fancy club. He was wearing jeans and a polo shirt and was definitely under dressed. He assumed that when he asked to join that he would be around the typical college jocks. Instead, he was standing in front of a well-dressed older man. Damian was quite tall and muscular. He was wearing a dark suit that probably cost a small fortune. He had a gold watch on his left hand and prior to the two of them chatting, he had been reading some emails on his blackberry.

Nathan processed what Damian had asked. "Excuse me?"

"What kind of girl do you want to fuck? Blonde? Red head? Small breasts? You get to decide."

Nathan gulped. He didn't think this was going to be that hard. He knew what he had to do to get into the elite fraternity, but was getting nervous.

"Man if you're nervous you don't have to. You can enjoy tonight and try again next year."

Nathan had almost begged to join the club. It had the best perks of all the clubs on campus, but strangely enough very few pledges. He knew he had one chance this year to complete the task otherwise he had to wait until sophomore year.

"No. I want to do it. I want a big breasted red head." He blurted out the words and knew that he was going to regret it. He loved big breasts and he loved red heads. He watched Damian glance around the club and finally spot what he was looking for.

"Dina. She's standing by the bar in a red dress. Do what you need to do and we'll call you tomorrow." Damian walked past Nathan and disappeared into the crowd. He held in his hand the drink that Damian had given him. He gulped it down and immediately started feeling aggressive. Little did he know that there was a little red pill that had been slowly dissolving in the beer the whole time they were chatting.

By the time Nathan walked down the glass staircase to the first floor, he was horny. His mind started racing and he realized he hadn't fucked in over a month. His summer girlfriend had broken up with him in July and he was left to his five-fingered friend. He growled as he saw Dina laughing and smiling. She was going to get fucked and fucked hard.

"You're beautiful. I want you." Nathan bit down on her neck and sucked her soft skin. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close. She didn't immediately pull away.

"You always this aggressive?" Dina loved the feel of his lips against her skin, but he was moving way too fast. Jezebel had invited her to this club, a friend she met in college. She was told that women got free drinks and there was always a great selection of hot guys. Now one of those hot guys was seducing her.

"Only with hot redheads. Let's go to the back room." Nathan held her hand and aggressively pulled her to the back room. It was a very dark room that had very loud music playing. Nathan knew that somewhere in this room Damian was watching. He had to do this here otherwise it wouldn't count.

She tried to squirm away, but his hand was tight around her dainty wrist. He was moving way too fast and she wasn't getting as aroused as quickly as she wanted to.

"Come on baby." Nathan held her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips. He thrust his tongue into her mouth. At the same time as he kissed her, he dropped his hands to her sides, wiggling her red dress up her thighs.

"Oh god that feels good." Dina whimpered the words and regretted saying them the moment they left her mouth.

Nathan pushed her up against the cement wall that lined one side of the club and fumbled with his jeans. He felt her wiggle and squirm, but she was light and didn't have the strength to help herself.

She had had way too many drinks and was desperately trying to think clearly. It wasn't working. She felt Nathan slap her butt and she cried out. She hadn't worn panties and she realized how bad of a mistake this was.

"I don't want to fuck here. Somewhere else. We can go back to my place or yours." Dina was pleading with Nathan, but Nathan wasn't listening. He dragged her into the loud dark room and found an empty chair. The room smelled like cigars and the light from the hallway barely gave enough light to show Nathan where the furniture was. He sat down on the chair and spread his legs.

"Suck me." It was an order and Nathan couldn't believe it when he blurted out those words. He wasn't acting like himself, but it didn't matter.

Dina was crying. Her eye make up was smeared. She didn't dare pull away for fear he would shatter her wrist.

"Suck me bitch. Do it." Dina dropped to her knees. No one was coming to her rescue. She had called for help and no one was listening. She knelt on the cold cement floor and barely had time to take a breath when Nathan shoved his cock into her mouth. She gagged and tried to pull away.

Nathan moaned when his cock was enveloped in her wet hot mouth. He grabbed her red hair and yanked her mouth up and down on his cock.

"Keep sucking bitch. You didn't wear panties. You're such a slut. You're going to get fucked so hard."

Dina gave up on struggling. She let him move his cock in an out of her mouth. She felt him tug on her hair and was relieved when he stopped.

"Ride me." Nathan's eyes were blood shot. His heart was beating so fast. He watched as Dina stood up, but didn't climb into his lap.

"Do it." Nathan was ready to burst. His cock was oozing precum. It was throbbing and the head was a dark purple. He needed to fuck and he needed it now. He didn't wait for her to respond. He grabbed her tiny waist and picked her up, impaling her on his cock. She wasn't wet. He felt his bare cock rub against the inside of her pussy and the friction was so arousing to him. Dina whimpered in pain, but he didn't care.

Nathan bit down on her nipple and sucked her enormous breast as he bucked her up and down on his cock. He loved the feeling of her on top of him and the moans and begging she was doing was drowned out by the loud music. He didn't care if she didn't want it. He did. He needed to fuck and he earned every right to fuck a big-breasted red head.

Harder and faster he thrusted. Her large breasts were smacking against each other and when he ran his hand up her neck so she could suck on his finger he felt her face wet with tears. Dina was crying, but staying still. She had a large bruise on her wrist from his tight hold and she had given up fighting.

Nathan felt his balls tighten and knew he was close. He normally lasted much longer, but the aggressiveness had driven him over the edge. He yanked her off his cock and jerked his cock against her breasts. He moaned as he felt stream after stream of hot white cum land all over her breasts. When he was done he pushed her out of the way and did himself up. He hoped that was satisfactory to join the club.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hell Club Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds