The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 04

Gritting his teeth, he pounded into her. His hips rapidly ramming against the rounded curve of her bottom. She could hear the soft grunts of pleasure that left his throat while he took her, and her mouth parted at the intensity of it.

He was relentless, and rough as he fucked her. When his teeth sunk down on her earlobe, Sam whimpered, and the sound made him let out a breathy moan as he started to cum inside of her.

Biting his lip, his thrusts grew slower as he rode out his orgasm. He quietly moaned again and again. When it reached the high point, he leaned heavily into her so that he could get himself deep. When he had finished filling her, he grunted in satisfaction.

"It's a good thing you obtained a contraceptive already," he panted. "I think I just shot cum all the way up to your stomach."

Sam had felt it. Each spurt that had erupted from his rigid cock, had jetted against her cervix as it left him. "Lucky me," she gasped.

Pulling out of her, Jack turned her so that she was facing him. When their eyes met, he ran a gentle hand through her dark hair, and leaned down to kiss her softly. "Will you do something for me?" he asked beseechingly.

Sam looked up at him inquisitively as he caressed her again. Gnawing at his lower lip with his teeth, Jack looked hesitant, and it made Sam frown as she looked at him.

Finally he smiled, the look of deviltry returning to his gaze. "Will you clean me off? I really want to watch you do it." Sam's mouth parted as her brows lifted in surprise.

"Please?" he entreated her, kissing her mouth again. "It's kind of a fantasy of mine."

Sam gazed into his earnest eyes, and fought the urge to roll her own. He looked like a small boy that was waiting for Christmas. She didn't want to replace that sweet look with one of anger. So, reluctantly she consented. "Alright," she said hesitantly.

Her response made him smile with anticipation. Kissing her mouth quickly again, he took a half step back. Holding out his hands, he waited for her to place hers within his then steadied her as she slowly sunk to her knees on the tiled floor before him.

His jeans hung precariously from his hips, his soft member directly before her. Sam gazed up at him slowly to find that his dark eyes were watching her intently. Dropping her large, blue eyes to the task at hand, she reluctantly reached out to touch him.

"No hands," he whispered.

Peering up at him, Sam quickly obeyed, and let her fingers fall to the top of her thigh. Leaning forward, she placed her lips against the head of his cock, and opened her mouth to take it inside.

Once she had a grasp on it, she tilted her head to urge the whole length to slide along her tongue, and into her mouth. When she had all of his soft flesh between her lips, she began to softly suck on it. It made Jack release a strangled gasp.

She began to swirl her tongue against him, running it teasingly over every inch. It was a much easier task than when he was rampantly aroused. Her cheeks grasped onto him eagerly, and Sam began to bob her head.

Jack closed his eyes, and groaned as he slipped his fingers into her hair. He could feel himself beginning to thicken inside of her mouth.

"As amazing as that feels, you had better stop," he panted. "Or I'm going to fuck you again, and we're going to be here all day."

Sam paused, her mouth still filled as she looked up at him. He rubbed his thumb along her ear as he looked down at her in adoration. "You are so unbelievably hot," he whispered as their eyes met.

Pulling his thick shaft from her mouth, she had the audacity to grin up at him. "You taste like chicken, Clarice."

He couldn't help himself, and started to laugh. "You're very weird. Has anyone ever told you that before?" he asked as he put himself away, and closed his jeans. Helping her up off the floor, he leaned in, and kissed her mouth. "Very funny, but very weird."

Sam scrunched her nose at him then pulled up her jeans as well. She was still in the process of buttoning them closed when he opened the stall door, and walked out of it.

Just at that moment the bathroom door opened, and an elderly lady entered the room clutching her purse in her hands. She seemed startled when she almost ran into Jack, and then gazed up at him in surprise. "Excuse me," he said politely as he made to pass her.

Sam leaned in conspiratorially to impart to her, "We've tried to study him, of course, but he's much too sophisticated for the standard tests."

Jack chuckled again as they left the bathroom. "Shut up, brat." he said in amusement.

The sun was shining brightly when they left the restaurant. They walked side by side until they reached the Dodge, and feeling chivalrous, Jack opened her door for her before she got inside. Rounding the car, he got in as well, and reached for his cigarettes.

"Love me like a bomb, baby. Come and get it on," he sang.

Sam raised an eyebrow as she tilted her head to look at him.

"I think I'm going to get hard every single time I hear that song from this point forward," he said with a grin.

Shaking her head, Sam gazed out the window as he lit a cigarette, and started the car.

***

"Which one do you like?" he wondered as he shifted through screens on a small, black Nokia he held in his hand.

Sam shrugged. "You're the stalker," she said offhandedly. "You pick."

Rolling his eyes, Jack set it down as a sales person approached them. "Anything I can help you with, sir?" He was young, blonde, and eager to assist them. He had an energetic air about him while he smiled politely at Jack.

"I'm looking to buy a cell phone," Jack replied. "What would you recommend?"

The sales clerk nodded in understanding. "Will this be for you, or your daughter?" he inquired as his gaze flicked over Sam.

Jack scowled. "It's for her." A hard edge had crept into his tone.

The clerk sensed the mistake that he had made, and once again his eyes returned to Sam as he appraised her. Shaking himself, he brought his attention back to Jack. "Were there any specific capabilities you had in mind? Internet access? Video perhaps?"

Jack peered towards Sam in order to garner her opinion. "Do you want that stuff?"

Pondering the question for a moment, Sam turned to the sales clerk. "Got anything purple?"

The clerk smiled, and Jack rolled his eyes. "I think we have a model that comes in purple, yes."

Stepping down the aisle he stopped beside a display that held a Motorola flip phone. "This one here has all of the up to date capabilities, and I believe comes in purple, red , blue, and black. It's also on sale for fifteen percent off."

The price tag beneath it read one hundred and thirty eight dollars, but Jack didn't even glance at it as he looked at the sales clerk. "I'll take it."

The clerk beamed at Jack enthusiastically. "I believe we have some in the back. If you'll excuse me, I'll just go collect it."

Jack nodded at him before he walked away. "Thanks, dick head." he muttered.

A few minutes passed while they waited for him to return. With the signing of a few papers, and a swipe of Jack's credit card they were out the door again. Once they were in the car, Sam held the plastic bag with the phone inside of it close to her chest as she turned to Jack, and grinned. "Thanks, Dad!" she said while barely containing her mirth.

Turning to look at her, he tucked his tongue into his cheek. "Someone's looking to get spanked," he said refusing to join in her amusement.

His words did nothing to lessen hers. She only turned her head to look out the window as he started the car.

***

"You have to let it charge for at least twelve hours before you use it. So, when you get home, plug it in somewhere." Slipping the battery pack into the back, he slipped the casing over it, and clicked it into place before handing it back to her.

"How am I supposed to explain where I got this from?" she asked quietly.

Jack shrugged. "Don't. Keep it on vibrate, and no one will ever know that you have it. If for some reason it's discovered, make something up. Tell them that someone at school gave it to you."

Sam sighed as she looked down at the phone. It just represented another piece of her freedom that had been stolen from her. She hated it already.

They had been parked in the cemetery for the better part of the past ten minutes, and Jack put his cigarette out before turning to her.

"Lets get in the backseat," he urged. "I want to be inside of you." Pushing out of his seat, he slipped between both, and held his hand out to her so that she could follow.

Setting the cell phone on top of the dashboard, Sam took a deep breath, and quickly obeyed him by taking his hand. Once she had joined him, he knelt on the end of the seat, with one foot placed upon the floor, and turned her so that her back was to his chest.

"Get on your hands, and knees," he said softly beside her ear. Pushing gently in the middle of her back, he urged her to bend over until her hands were flat on the vinyl.

When she was prostrated, he reached around her waist to unbutton her jeans before slipping them over her bottom, and down her thighs. He did the same with her panties. Gazing down at her soft, round cheeks, a quick breath escaped him as he ran his hands over them.

"You have the most amazing ass," he breathed in appreciation. Pulling her towards his hips, he rubbed himself against her before popping open the button to his pants.

Slipping them down his thighs, his cock sprang out turgid, and throbbing as it bounced against her soft skin. Gripping it in his hand he rubbed the head along her folds while caressing her backside.

"I want to fuck you nice, and slow this time," he said thickly. He slid the tip between her ass cheeks, and let it glide towards her clit before rubbing it in circles against her to tease her.

She grew impossibly wet from the small action alone. Taking full advantage, Jack slid into her easily. When he was buried, he made the same slow, teasing circular movements with his hips which made Sam gasp.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked tightly. Pulling out until only the swollen, engorged head was inside of her, he paused before sliding in again.

The sensation it caused made Sam ache deep inside. He teased her again and again. Pulling out most of the way, he'd still, then after a tense moment he would slide forward again to fill her. His movements were slow, calculated, and designed to make her insane.

"I love how fucking tight you are," he breathed as he moved. "It makes me want to shove my tongue inside of you."

Sam cried out as he plunged forward again, and her fingers fisted on the seat. "Do you like my thick, hard cock inside of you, Sam?" he ground out, his voice strained.

Sam mewled beneath him, and dug her fingers into the vinyl mindlessly. "Please," she begged. "Please, Jack!"

"Please, what?" he asked darkly as he twisted out of her, and stilled once more. After a beat, he slid achingly slow back inside of her.

Sam couldn't handle much more. She began to pant as she squirmed beneath him.

"It's okay. You can tell me, Sam." His voice was persuasive, soft, and had an edge to it. "You love spreading your legs for me, don't you? You love it when I hold you down, and force you to take every inch of my cock. Even when you fought me, deep down you loved that I was fucking you, and making you take it. Didn't you?"

He pushed into her again, and Sam tried to push back against him to increase the pace, but his fingers dug into her to still her movements. "Please!" she begged again.

Jack refused to relent. "Please, what Sam?" Only the tip was in place, and he sunk in an inch before retreating again. He did this several times as she cried out beneath him.

Her eyes screwed shut as she gave him what he wanted. "I need you to do it harder, and faster. I need it. Please!"

He slammed into her abruptly with all of his strength, making Sam cry out at the pleasure of it, but he stilled. His voice grew harsh. "Tell me that you fucking want it!" he snarled.

Mindlessly she obeyed. "I want it!"

"What do you want, Sam?" he seethed roughly.

Her dark head tossed from side to side as her face contorted with anguish. "I can't," she sobbed. "I can't, Jack!"

Easing his hips back, he rammed into her even harder. "You love it," he growled. "Beg me to fuck you. Tell me that you want my cock."

Gripping onto the edge of the seat, Sam fought the overwhelming desire to scream. Taking a deep breath, a shudder escaped her. "I want your cock. Please fuck me!"

"Am I making you do this? Or are you doing it because you love getting fucked?" he snapped.

"I love getting fucked," she whimpered. "Fuck me, Jack! Please fuck me!"

Slipping partially out of her smooth, wet hole, he slammed back into her hard making her whole body jerk. The tempo he set was just as slow as before, but this time he was vicious with his thrusts.

It was on the sixth time that he rocketed inside of her that Sam began to cum. Burying her face against her hands, her mouth parted, and her eyes closed tightly as the waves hit her. Her cries turned into moans, and she spasmed around him as he continued to thrust into her.

When she finally began to quiet, Jack stilled inside of her pulsating, and throbbing. He was still engorged to the fullest. His palm ran soothingly up, and down the length of her spine. "That felt good, didn't it?" he asked her quietly. Sam incoherently lifted her head up and down with her cheek pressed into the seat.

Jack's fingers trailed over her soft skin until they reached the pale globes of her ass. Grasping onto both luscious curves with his large hands he began kneading them with his fingers.

"You did really well, baby." he told her. "But we're not done yet. This next part might be a little hard for you, but I don't want you to worry. I'll try to finish quickly."

Sam was barely comprehending anything that he said. She was in a euphoric haze as his hands massaged her backside.

Jack lifted his fingers to his mouth, and spit onto them. Lowering his hand, he slipped them between her legs, and slid them high until they were pressed against the tightly puckered hole of her ass. With a slight grunt, he pressed and eased them into her, parting her for the first time.

Sam immediately tensed beneath him, and gasped. "What are you doing?" she asked in dismay.

His fingers slid in further, giving no regard to a slow approach, and as Sam cried out in pain this time, he buried them to the hilt. Pulling back his hips, he thrust into her again, and at the same time copied the actions with his fingers.

The stimulation of one lessened the pain of the other, but not enough to keep her from wriggling. "Jack!" she cried out in agony.

"I want to cum in your ass, Sam." he grunted softly. "I need you to be a good girl, and take it."

Pulling his rigid member out from deep inside her, Jack removed his fingers from her small hole, and replaced it with the tip of his swollen cock. "It's okay if you scream," he told her gruffly. "This is probably going to hurt."

Gripping her hips in his hands, he slammed his cock deep into her virgin hole. The feel of it made him instantly groan with the pleasure of it. He had never felt anything so amazingly hot, and smooth in his entire life. Only, he wasn't wrong. Sam screamed. It didn't stop him from what he did next.

Dropping his weight on top of her, Sam's knees buckled beneath her so that she was lying flat on the seat. He quickly straddled her soft, round ass, and placed his palms in the middle of her lower back. Once he had braced himself, he urgently began slamming his hard appendage between her pliant cheeks.

Sam cried out again, and again as she clawed at the seat in front of her.

"It's almost over, baby." Jack panted behind her. "I'm almost there. Just a little longer."

He pounded into her ass as if it were a drum. His movements were quick, and erratic. Sam mewled beneath him as the searing pain of it began to lighten to a slight discomfort.

Her body began to open, and accept him as it adjusted to the invasion. When he at last gave a final hard thrust, and came inside her with a roar, every nerve ending in her body was screaming from the intensity of it.

Pulling out of her, Jack collapsed on top of her smaller frame. His breath escaped him in ragged bursts while he parted his lips to kiss her spine.

Slipping his arms beneath her, he cupped both of her breasts in his hands. Then he rolled them until he was on his side, and her back was pressed against his chest. Burying his face against her neck, he squeezed her hard.

"I'm sorry," he said sheepishly. "I'm sure that wasn't pleasant for you. I just really wanted to do it."

Sam was too exhausted to respond for a moment. When she finally did, her voice was full of rancor. "I'm not sucking it clean," she told him.

Jack's chest shook with laughter before he squeezed her once more. "I wouldn't ask you to," he said in amusement. "You're not crying. I take it that's a good sign."

Sam's response was a wordless grunt. It made Jack laugh again. "I love how you can take anything I dish out like a champ," he told her happily. "It makes me want you more, and more with every passing minute."

Lifting a tired hand into the air, Sam flipped him off. Instead of getting angry like she expected, he leaned forward and sucked her slender finger into his mouth.

She gasped as he swirled his tongue around it. It made her jerk it away from him before she lowered her hand back to the seat. Chuckling again, he dipped his head to kiss her on the neck.

"Woman," he breathed against her. "You are definitely mine."

Sam's eyes drifted closed while a wince contorted her delicate features. For with those few words, she felt as if her fate was sealed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds