• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Horn Of Plenty Club Ch. 2

The Horn Of Plenty Club Ch. 2

Chapter 2: The First Visit

As the two women left the house Marjorie turned round.

"Karen, I should have asked, please make sure you and Gary are free over the next couple of weekends, say Friday evening through Sunday. I cannot at this moment say when but someone will call for you. It is also important that you remember my name is Miss Titz, should either you and Gary forget you will both suffer the consequences."

Marjorie seemed to tick off instructions in her head, "Oh Yes. In addition Honey is one of my female helpers and in the club is known as Miss Conny the Linguist. Last but not least, your step-mother. have you any idea what her, shall we say Agenda is on any given Saturday or Sunday?"

Karen did not have to pause in her recollections. "That's easy, she really is a woman of set habits. Every Saturday at 1.30 she goes to Pierres the Hair Stylist on Quimvalley Avenue, just of Mons Road. On Sundays, at 9.30 she meets up with a Miss Lafarge, the French Mistress from the local girls school. They go off to play golf then sometimes it's back to Diane's house and on other occasions to Miss Lafarge's apartment."

"Hmm, interesting.I wonder what game the two ladies play after golf, it might be fun to pick up both of them." Mused Marjorie Fotheringham.

Karen shook her head, "Oh no, I think you are quite wrong there, I cannot imagine Diane being interested in anything sexual."

Honey broke into the conversation." Karen dear, you never know, after all, who would guess that the respected and respectable wife of the Midshire Building Society loves to be tied up and forcibly fucked by the10" cock of the husband of Mrs Honey Aguillia, the respectable chairwoman of "Ladies International Forum". In addition, Mrs Aguillia is quite acceptable as long as she can be fucked too. By the way, the position of Chairwoman is an honorary one, that is why Winston embarked on that stupid foray, attempting to rob the building society. I did not know of it or I should have stopped it."

Karen laughed out loud. "Good job you didn't honey, I would not have had the chance to sample your husbands big dick."

With that the two ladies walked down the path to their car and Karen poured herself a G&T after all. She sank into an armchair and thought back through the conversation. The excitement of the expected weekend causing her nipples to harden.

Massaging each breast and squeezing the hardening nipples brought Karen into a state of sexual excitement. She thought back to the evening when Winston and Howard had given her the best fuck she had ever had.

Jumping to her feet she ran upstairs to the bedroom, in the bottom drawer of the bedside table lay an unopened package. She had not even told Gary of her purchase.

Removing the few items of clothing she was wearing, Karen lay back on the bed and opened the package...

She looked at the contents with desire filled eyes. It was a black 12" vibrating dildo. So lifelike, every vein of the real thing was created in this soft lifelike plastic skin cover. A bottle of milky liquid was also included, there to fill up the large dummy scrotum. After pouring in the liquid she leaned over the side of the bed and plugged in the 9v rectifier. Immediately the large prick pulsed in her hand and a warm glow suffused the covering. It felt so real. Pressing the small button on the underside the prick began to vibrate and to her surprise, a foreskinlike fold slipped back to reveal a large purple head.. Karen so excited, she spent little time rubbing it over her nipples, she quickly moved it down to her now engorged clit which was already signalling the fluttering of it's excitement. Karen could wait no longer, opening her thighs wide she introduced the helmet of the dick to her cunt. Karen was surprised just how easily it slid in. Pressing the button again the vibrations increased as did the fucking motion of the cock. in out, in, out She rammed the cock hard in and felt the protuberance she had not noticed before engage with her clit. The dildo was fucking and wanking her at the same time.

"Ooooh ooh ooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaargh Ooooooh gawd aaaaaaaargh," Karen was starting to cum. So enthralled with her dildo was she that she did not realise that her husband had returned home. The noises of her love making had surprised him. he thought she had a lover, had Winston returned? Creeping up the stairs he found the bedroom door was ajar and there was his wife fucking herself with a long thick black dildo. Quickly releasing his own hard cock he hand flew over the engorged muscle.

Suddenly Karen screamed - "Ooooooooh I'mmm cummmmmin. I'm cummmmmmmingggggggg aaaargh."

Gary watched her thrust up her hips to meet the throbbing toy in her hand as she depressed the base of the balls.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssss"

Gary could not believe his eyes, Karen was withdrawing the monster and it was actually shooting spunk over her belly and tits and as he watched she wrapped her lips around it sucking it as if it was real. Cum like liquid was running down the sides of her cheeks and as he looked between her legs the liquid was oozing from the lips of her cunt in a very lifelike manner. The sight was too much for Gary, he staggered through the bedroom door, stumbling to the bed.."darling darling" he pleaded, Karen realised what he wanted, withdrew the dildo and wrapped her lips around her husbands throbbing cock as he too came in her mouth.

Afterwards, when they were both cleaned up she told him of their afternoon visitors and they both agreed that the anticipation of the 'cumming' event would be difficult to control..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Horn Of Plenty Club Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds