• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Hotel Stay Ch. 01

The Hotel Stay Ch. 01

I grabbed my luggage and tossed it on the bed, unzipping it quickly to get into a bikini and hit the pool. My parents dragged me to their "peaceful" vacation yet left me alone in the hotel. Luckily for me, I got my own room away from my annoying little brother.

Now that I'm 18 I don't have to do activities with my parents. These vacations that my mother loves so much gets annoying after doing them three times a year, every year.

I hear knocking and groan loudly, walking over to the door and opening it. My mom has her usual peppy smile on as she asks for the millionth time if I want to go mountain climbing with them.

"I'm fine mom. I'm just going to go to the pool and relax. Maybe tomorrow's activity," I say kindly, knowing damn well I can't disrespect my mother. I have no reason to really. She's nothing but kind to me. But I'd rather stay away from her now that I have the opportunity.

You see, my mother is southern baptist. She's very religious and I'm... well... I'm something she doesn't want me to be.

Lesbian.

If she ever found out I'd probably be disowned. Since I'm planning on moving out soon enough and heading to college, I need her to not hate me. She is paying for my college tuition.

"Is that what you're wearing? Its a bit... provocative don't you think? I don't want any guys hitting on you or anything. Or trying to do things to you that..."

"Mom don't stress. I'm not trying to get any guy's attention. Its just extremely hot and I'd rather wear this than my one piece!" Technically I was telling the truth. I wasn't trying to get a guy's attention, I was trying to get a girl's attention. But my mom doesn't need the details.

She looked at my tiny bright green and white striped bikini with shorts underneath and sighed frustratingly.

"Ok, but be careful!" I nod and lightly shove her out the door. I take off my shorts and put on my tight black bikini bottom that my mother would never approve of. I peek outside the window to make sure our van was gone and run out to the pool. Two men immediately looked my way when I jumped into the cool water but I shrugged them off and began swimming. Closing my eyes underwater, I swam from one end of the pool to another. I opened my eyes momentarily and lost all my breath as I rammed into a pair of legs.

In order to get my footing back I grabbed onto the legs, noting how smooth they were. I break the surface and stare into the eyes of a beautiful women.

"You alright?" She asks with a giggle. My eyes are wide and wondering, my hands, which had slid up her legs and onto her waist, still holding on.

"Um uh yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that." My hands still didn't move from her waist.

"You can let me go... if you want." She winks at me and I let go immediately, not realizing the innuendo.

"My names Kathie, whats yours?" She asks, laying on her back in the water and swimming backwards. I quickly swim after her, replying with my name.

"My name's Christie." I examine her body as the water accents her curves. Her stomach is smooth, thin, and enticing. Her breasts bob above the water like beach balls. Her long thin legs glistened in the sun. Her short black hair floats above the blue water.

"Cute. Are you here alone?"

"No I'm... I mean yes I'm alone." I lie. I can't tell a sexy girl like this that I'm here with my parents.

"Ah cool. I'm here with my boyfriend." My expression changed immediately from elated to upset.

"Fuck" I whisper.

"Hey he's out with some of his friends who live around here so how about you and I hang out tonight. I know I just met you but I'd rather not be lonely." My smile comes back, even if this means nothing will happen.

"Sure, meet me back in my hotel room and we can head out somewhere." I tell her.

"Awesome! There's this awesome club downtown. We can party over there." She winks and starts to walk out of the pool. I follow her longingly and stare at her plump ass as she walks. She uses her room key to open the door to the hotel and allows me to walk in first. We both head to the elevator. I press floor 4 and she pressed floor 5. The sexual tension in the air is thick and I can't help myself. I scoot a little closer to her until our arms are touching. At first I regret it as she moves slightly. But I lived to love it. She grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall, pressing her body close to mine. Her hand gropes my DD breasts and I grab her ass. The elevator gives us no time to continue as it opens to my floor.

"What room for later?" She asks, her breath heavy in my ear.

"244," I reply, my voice deep with lust.

"I'll be there," She says as she slaps my ass and sends me out of the elevator.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Hotel Stay Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 434 milliseconds