• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The House of Silken Ties Ch. 02

The House of Silken Ties Ch. 02

12

The morning of my 21st birthday had arrived. I was not expecting anything special, though. You don't get much celebration when you are a single girl with no close relatives, no relationship, not really any friends except the lunch bunch from work. I got up and got ready to shower. As always I checked the mirror. Even a girl with no man in the picture needs to keep up her looks. I thought the picture was not bad. My short blonde hair framed a face that is pretty if not stunning. My petite 5 foot 2 frame carries perky tits, and soft pubic hair outlines my pink pussy lips. I turned around and peered over my shoulder to see my nice round ass. I clenched it a couple of times, reminding myself that I was getting sex deprived after too long without a bed mate. Sighing, I showered and dressed, and went off to my job as a secretary. Eight hours later I shut down my computer and went home to make a cup of soup for my dinner. That was all that my budget covered.

I settled down in front of the TV and sighed. "Happy Birthday, Sharon," I muttered as I popped open a light beer. It was a big surprise to me when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, and behold my three lunch girlfriends greeted me. They pushed into the room, yelling, "Happy Birthday, you fool!" "Did you think we forgot?" "The Big 2-1!"

I was surprised and flattered. I didn't think anybody cared at all. After a bit of laughing and backslapping, Cathy pulled an envelope out of her pocket. "We want to make your 21st special, kid! We didn't think sitting around talking office gossip was the way to a big thrill. So we all got together to get you a top rate present. Here!" She thrust the envelope into my hands.

I opened it quickly, and pulled out a slip of paper. I looked at it expectantly, but it had nothing on it but the words "House of Silken Ties, 505 Elm Street." Quizzically, I looked at Cathy and saw a big grin on her face. "Just go to the address, birthday girl, and you will get your present." All the girls were grinning and nodding. They pushed me toward the door, and into my car. Then they stood there looking like children playing Puss in the Corner as I pulled out. Their big waves were my farewell.

I drove over to the address they had given me. It was a nice neighborhood with space between the neatly landscaped houses. True to its name, the street was lined with large spreading elm trees. The house I approached looked no different from all the others, except that it was painted totally white, even the shutters. The porch light was on and I saw a couple of soft lights behind what looked like white silk curtains. I walked up to the door and just as I was about to ring the bell the door swung open.

I stepped into a short entry hall all painted pure white and totally without furniture. The front door swung shut behind me. I only had moments to take in the scene, smelling a light pleasant musky scent and hearing very soft music playing. Then the white curtain at the other end of the hall opened.

The gorgeous tall blond guy who came from behind the curtain could only be described as a hunk. His height did not overwhelm me, perhaps 5 foot 9. His silky hair cascaded softly down almost to his shoulders, framing a strong face with deep blue eyes which pierced through me. Strong firm lips gave me a slight smile as he approached. He was wearing a cutoff muscle shirt of black silk that revealed flat abs and arms that were muscular but not overdone. Around his waist a black silk rope held a loin cloth, also of black silk. His bare muscular legs looked strong and firm. He was a perfect warrior ready to protect a helpless maiden – or ravish her? All I could do was to stare at him in amazement and wonder exactly what sort of birthday present my girlfriends had arranged for me.

This gorgeous hunk stepped toward me. I opened my mouth to say something but he pressed one finger to my lips and shook his head. Then, in complete silence, he removed that black silk shirt. His bare chest rippled with muscles and firm brown nipples poked up from it. I was tempted to just run my hands over that masculine chest and tickle those nipples. But he stepped back another step, just beyond my reach. He posed for me provocatively, rippling his muscles. I could actually feel juices starting to flow in my pussy just watching this nearly naked man.

His hands dropped to the silk cord around his waist and slowly undid the knot. As he removed the cord he held the loincloth in place with one hand. Then slowly he began to pull it up and through his legs. The top of his thighs held it gently as it made its passage over his cock. I could see its hardness as that soft silk slid over it. Curly dark pubic hair was visible on each side. The cloth fell free of his thighs and he slowly pulled it up the last few inches, over his balls and then up along the straight shaft. My pussy was starting to twitch now as he put on this silent strip show for me. He posed for me in his full nudity, his bare chest and legs forming a counterpoint to the long hard rod standing erect in front of his belly. My mind was spinning in anticipation of what would come next.

Slowly he walked toward me. Once again he laid one finger on my lips. Then he brought the black silk cloth from his loins up in both hands and stretched it out in front of me. He moved it toward my face. Then he raised it a bit more and I realized that he was blindfolding me. The smooth black silk covered my eyes and hid his naked body from me. For a moment I was disappointed. He leaned into me to reach behind my head and tie the blindfold and as he did his bare chest pressed against my boobs. He rubbed it slightly back and forth and I felt my nipples responding. I could smell the faint scent he was wearing, but no sound was exchanged between us.

Now unable to see, I knew only what I felt. The rest of the black silk was pulled down and over my mouth, and again tied behind my head, making a soft gag reminding me that silence was demanded of me. The soft music that had been playing faded to complete quiet.

Then I felt nothing, and I waited in the darkness and silence. Time passed. The next thing I felt was a light touch on the back of my neck. It was pulled tighter and I realized that it was a thin chain. Although I could not see it, in my mind I knew it was gold. It encircled my throat and was clipped in front. Then for a moment we again stood in silence. A slight tug on the chain signaled me to move forward. I knew the hall was short, so as we moved I surmised that the white curtain at the end of it had opened. I had no way of telling into what sort of a room the gentle pull of the chain led me.

The chain dropped down so I knew he was no longer holding it. He made no sound to let me know where he was. I waited in anticipation. Soon I felt careful fingers lightly touch the buttons of my blouse. One by one they came open, and I felt strong hands cup my breasts through my bra. His fingers circled my nipples and sent waves of intense pleasure through me. Gently he pulled down my bra straps, and then his hands softly ran behind my back to open the snap and let my breasts free. I waited for the next touch, but felt nothing. Not being able to see, I strained my ears to try to find him, but heard not the slightest sound. I could only stand there with naked tits and wait. Was he enjoying the picture of me standing there topless? I felt my nipples getting hard as I imagined what could come next.

Then I felt a very soft touch brush across my stomach. Gently, in smooth curves, it traced a path. So soft it was that I was not sure whether it was a finger or his tongue. Slowly it worked its way up toward my naked breasts. I thought I felt a slight wetness lubricating its path. Then it reached my boobs and as it circled them lightly I became sure that he was licking me. Around each tit in turn his tongue worked, circling nearer and nearer to the nipple. Hard and firm, my nipples cried out for his touch. First one, then the other, he flicked with his tongue. I felt my pussy dripping as my excitement grew. Then gentle lips took the nipple between them and he sucked it in and out. He knew just what he was doing and just how to give me maximum pleasure by rolling the nipple under his tongue. Some of my fumbling boyfriends had sucked those tits, but never as skillfully as this guy did.

As he gently suckled, first one and now the other, I felt his smooth palm rubbing my belly. It worked to the button of my slacks and undid it, then pulled down the zipper. Softly it worked down over the smooth fabric of my panties, and slid my slacks down off my hips. Then strong hands pulled them down, caressing the sensitive skin of the inner thighs as they did. I lifted my feet so he could pull them off. Then his hands moved back up my legs, caressing my inner thighs and letting one finger run so very lightly over my slit under the white panties.

But then once again he moved away. I stood there in nothing but my panties, seeing nothing, hearing nothing, feeling nothing except my pussy throbbing lightly in anticipation, having no other sensation but the light aroma of his perfume in the air.

Soon I felt him gently, gently, spread my legs apart and touch my pussy. His hand moved to my pubic mound and softly rubbed. Then his fingers slid into the waistband of my panties and began pulling them down. I knew my soft blond pussy hair and my pink lips, dripping now, were exposed to his gaze. I welcomed his attentions by spreading my legs slightly, and felt his soft touch on my inner thighs tracing down my legs. Once again I stepped out of the panties. Now his strong hands moved up my legs, tracing a path from my pussy to my ass, then on up my back. He pressed his whole body into mine, his strong chest pressing against my boobs, his belly rubbing mine, and his hard cock pressed up against my mound. My body was responding to his every touch and I pressed close. Then he moved away and again I stood in darkness, feeling no touch.

After a short time I felt him take hold of both my hands from behind me. He had moved so silently I was surprised he was there. He brought my hands together behind my back, and I felt something soft, probably that black silk cord, wrapped around them.

Then he pressed against me from behind, his hands reaching around to hold my boobs and his hard cock pressed into the crack of my butt. After a moment of soft rubbing he moved to the side and pulled me gently back by the cord around my wrists. My hands behind me felt a cold pole and the cord was wrapped around, holding me in place there. Then suddenly he once again left me standing in darkness, hearing and feeling nothing.

For a few moments I stood there, listening for any sound but hearing none. I tried to detect his position from the soft smell of his musky perfume but it seemed to be everywhere and nowhere. The only thing I was sure of was the dripping of my pussy juices. Soon I felt the chain around my neck tighten, pulling me back this time, and I heard the chain scrape as he fastened it, probably to a ring on the pole. I was now constrained, gently in every way but unable to move anywhere of my own volition. I could only stand against the cold pole and wonder.

After a short time I felt the gentlest touch of something flick over my slit. It was so sudden, so soft, that I gave an involuntary thrust of my hips toward it but it quickly withdrew. Then it was back, a soft gentle touch, then gone again. Once more I felt it, but so soft and quick that I could not even decide if it was a finger, a tongue or his cock that was caressing my pussy. Again and again it stroked. Then slowly I felt it sliding up and down, finding my clit at the top of each stroke. Softly it rolled back and forth creating intense sensations. Now I thought that such subtle control had to be coming from his fingertips.

The rubbing became harder, and my pussy lips were swelling with excitement. As he stroked and caressed my hips pressed toward him. Round and round his finger went, bring me closer and closer to intense pleasure. My excitement was building and building with each stroke. His finger pressed through the lips and probed deep into my wetness. I felt it go down into my pussy, and then pull out. Now two fingers entered me, filling my pussy fuller and increasing the pleasure. Gently they stroked, in and out, in and out. Held to the pole as I was, I had little room to move but I rolled my hips with each stroke. Deeper they probed each time, fingers filling my pussy as his thumb rubbed against my clitoris. I rushed toward my orgasm. Faster he stroked and more intense became my feelings. Then suddenly waves of contractions rushed across my pussy and I climaxed magnificently.

Then his fingers pulled out and I stood there gasping. I could see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing. It was as if I were floating alone in space with only the contractions of my cunt to orient me. For long moments I strained to hear anything, to get any feeling for his intentions. I did not know if he was even in the room. What sort of birthday present was this that the girls had arranged for me? Not knowing what to expect was exciting in itself. I felt my pussy becoming engorged again, surely getting ready for another round. Would it come?

A light touch ran up the inside of my thigh. It felt slightly wet and I thought it might be his tongue, creeping toward my slit. Softly it caressed my pussy lips and then licked a long stroke up to my clit. Its wetness just added to my own juices and made all the touches soft and slippery. He rolled his tongue around my clit, then up and down my slit and around again and again. With each stroke his tongue moved a bit deeper inside me. Soon it was deep in my pussy, moving in exquisite patterns and finding the exact spot to drive me to the most excitement. He drew it out, then pressed in again. Each time he drew it out I felt more urgent need for it to fill me up again.

Then my pussy felt empty, and there was nothing but a soft flicking touch on my clit. The orgasm denial drove my intensity higher. Around and around he rolled my clit, building my excitement with each stroke. Then suddenly he plunged his tongue deep into my pussy, deep and deep and touching all the right spots. He pressed hard and I felt my orgasm erupt, clenching his probing tongue with my pussy as I was bathed in pleasure again.

Quickly he withdrew, and I was left there tied to the pole writhing my hips after my second orgasm. Gasping for breath I struggled to gain control and stand up straight. Finally I was standing still against the pole, pussy dripping but not throbbing uncontrollably. Silence and darkness surrounded me, and I surrendered to them and waited.

My eyes could not see the silky haired hunk but in my mind I could. I knew my pussy had felt his strong hands and his silky tongue. I pictured in my mind his long thick cock, and waited for his next move.

Did I feel a soft breeze on my ear? Gently the air moved, then a little more strongly. A soft breath was blowing on me. Slightly, oh so slightly, I felt something press against my side and my thigh. Lips touched my ear and exhaled gently, his hard chest pressed my side and I felt curly hair and a hard rod throbbing against my thigh. Wondering what he was doing now, I waited for some sign. Then I felt a tug at the cord around my wrists and it fell off, to the ground I suppose. I heard a tiny scraping as the chain around my neck moved, and then it began to pull me forward. I followed in silence, because he had not said a word at all.

Walking in darkness, with no sound from his footfalls, I could not tell where we went, whether we stayed in that room or entered another. Soon I felt the light chain fall down across my chest, reaching just below my belly button, almost touching the top of my pubic mound. My hands were free, but I did not reach. My pussy was telling me that it would like to feel my fingers in it, but my mind said to wait for better. So I stood, blindfolded, hearing and feeling nothing, and waited.

Some time passed. I had no way to tell how long. It seemed a long time, but surely in a long time my pussy juices would have subsided, yet I could still feel the wetness down there.

I strained all my senses. Had I hear a tiny susuration of sound? Was there a soft current of air in front of me? Had he come back, or had he ever left?

Two strong hands were on my boobs but instead of caressing they were pushing backward. Totally unprepared I fell back. The back of my knees hit the edge of the bed and I was prone on its soft surface in a second, surprised and confused. Hands grabbed one ankle. They pulled it to the side stretching my leg that way, and it was wrapped in something soft and silky. I heard a slight snap. Then the other ankle was grabbed, wrapped and secured the same way. I was left lying there like that, my legs spread wide and my pussy gaping. I tried to move them and found that they were securely fastened to the corners of the bed or some other object, I knew not what.

In quick succession both my wrists were treated the same way, pulled up over my head and to the sides and fastened, so I was totally spread eagled and helpless on the soft bed. The blindfold still covered my eyes and the gag my mouth. I was totally bound in silken ties. I was not sure where this fantasy was going.

For some again unknown length of time I lay there with no sensory clues. Then something dripped on my chest. I felt a spreading pool of warmth. It trickled onto each tit and dripped on each nipple. A trickle of the warm stuff began going down my chest toward my belly. Momentarily I thought it was blood and then I realized it was warm oil. The thin stream poured on my belly and my belly button and then moved on down toward my cunt. Softly it flowed over my clit and down my slit, starting my arousal up again. The trickle went on over both thighs to my toes.

Soon soft hands were on my chest, spreading the warm oil over my tits and around my nipples. Gently they squeezed and rubbed. My hard nipples slipped easily through caressing fingers, lubricated and warmed by the oil. First one tit and then the other felt warm and glowing with these attentions. Then his hands followed the stream down over my belly. They began making warm circles, coming nearer and nearer to my mound each time. It seemed that pussy was reaching out toward them and I moved my hips the little I could to try to reach those warm hands.

But now they moved down to my thighs, and massaged gently upwards. They came to my crotch, rubbing gently against my vulva as they moved back and forth. Each time they rolled a little further up into my crotch and toward my dripping slit. It was an exquisitely teasing sensation to feel them approaching a little at a time. Spread as I was, my whole pussy was easy for him to reach. Closer and closer they stroked, and then softly the flat palm of one hand moved over my cunt. It neared the top and then made little circles right on the sensitive clit. Smooth and oily it went around and around on my pussy.

Then the fingers probed deep inside again. They rolled and twisted, imitating a throbbing cock and stroking in and out. Occasionally some boyfriend had gotten his fingers in my pussy and thought he was pleasuring me, but this one knew what he was doing and produced a masterpiece of tantalization. He pushed and pulled and my excitement rose to the point of explosion. Still blind, still silent, only the gathering sensation in my pussy meant anything to me. Then with a final deep thrust everything was gone again.

This time I moaned in my disappointment. Quickly the soft cloth that was bound over my mouth was tapped lightly, a clear message that silence was still demanded. I lay there, helplessly spread out with my throbbing pussy spread open. I writhed my hips hoping to touch something with it but there was no more stimulation. Finally I lay there and just let the feeling of the room flow over me and wrap around my cunt, trying somehow to sense his position, or even his presence.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The House of Silken Ties Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds