• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 04

The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 04

12

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

*****

VII: WAY TO GO, ASH

That night Tyler had plans and needed David to deliver him to a drop-off point to join some of his other friends. So he untied David, who had been standing in the laundry room for the last hour. Of course he made David suck the messy dildo clean, and then told him to get dressed. He would be gone for the rest of the night, so he left David in the custody of Eric and Katie.

By that time Ashley had called her parents and asked if she could stay the night at a friend's house. She observed how the dynamic changed quite a bit without Tyler there. David was treated as a servant and always ordered about, but Eric and Katie didn't sexually abuse him. Now and then Katie would get irritated with David and slap and/or kick him, but otherwise, life was much easier on David without Tyler around. Ashley now saw more direct interaction between David and Katie, and just as she'd been that first night when she saw Katie pull David's hair and threaten to beat his ass, she was amazed at how much Katie intimidated him. She studied David's reactions more and more, and saw that the poor man was like a helpless little boy.

That night Ashley watched as Eric and Katie made their little "Cum Bucket" put a condom on Eric's dick, then lick Eric's asshole and balls while he fucked Katie. Afterward Katie took the condom off Eric's dick, shoved it in David's mouth and put her signature tie gag on him to keep it in. Once again Ashley was fascinated, but she was also excited by the scene and had begun fingering herself while the fucking was in progress. Katie noticed that Ashley had a hand down in her loosened pants and suggested that Ashley ought to get some action, too. She said, "Let's get those pants off, girl, and we'll make Davey eat your pussy." Katie already had David by the hair of his head and was pulling him over. Ashley objected that she didn't think she wanted David's cummy tongue all over her pussy. Katie said, "Well, that's true ... I don't really want him to take that condom out anyway. But I've got an idea. Pull those panties down, girl." When Ashley did, Katie pushed David's head into her crotch and told him to fuck Ashley's pussy with his nose.

Ashley wasn't cut from the same cloth Katie came from. She didn't share Katie's prominent streak of cruelty. She really was starting to feel bad for David. But once her friend had the helpless older man's nose rubbing up and down her slit, for the time being, Ashley concentrated only on the pleasure. Katie kept hold of David's hair, pulling it and making him wince, as Ashley ground her wet pussy against David's nose. Eric cheered from the sidelines, "Wooo, way to go, Ash! Niiiice!"

Late that night, when the teens had had their fill of video games, Katie took Ashley into the laundry room to help her tie up David the way Tyler had done earlier. Ashley secured neckties here and there, according to Katie's instructions, and pulled them tight, just as Katie was doing to other ones. She asked Katie, "What are you gonna do to him?"

"Well," said Katie, "Eric and I are gonna sleep on the living room floor like we always do, and you can use Davey's bed. We'll change the sheets in there before you sleep on his bed, though, so don't worry. But since there's no place for Davey to sleep, he can just stay tied up in here all night. Hahahahaha!!"

Ashley laughed a little, too, but nervously and mostly out of surprise. "All night?" she said.

"Yep," said Katie.

David couldn't believe his ears. All night? That is a LONG LONG time. Dread overwhelmed him, for he knew that Katie was not joking. She did not joke. He would be here all night. ALLLLLL night. Tears came to his eyes, and at the same moment, a little more jizz from the condom he'd be forced to hold in his mouth for the next several hours, slid down his throat.

Katie turned off the light and mockingly drawled, "G'niiiite Cum Bucket. Hahahaha!" Both girls left the room, leaving him breathing heavily and squirming in the dark.

After Eric and Katie went to sleep, Ashley lay in David's bed wide awake and thinking. Only now was the full realization hitting her that Katie really did intend to keep David tied up and standing in the dark ALLL NIGHT long. How can a man stay like that for 8 hours? Would he still be able to sleep some? Could he allow his head to relax without choking himself back awake?

Then she thought about the condom in his mouth. Can he really control his tongue and his throat enough to keep the condom in place? What if it slipped to the back of his throat and choked him? What if he choked to death in the laundry room and no one could hear it? They'd get up tomorrow and he'd be dead. Oh my god!! she thought. Imagine how much trouble they'd be in. They'd be charged with David's murder!

With that thought Ashley sprang out of bed and softly ran through the house to check on David. She spun through the little doorway into the laundry room and immediately asked him, "Are you OK? Are you awake?" He could only respond, "Mmmph." Well, at least she knew he was alive. Ashley stood sighing with relief for a moment, then she said, "I'll be right back."

She didn't want to turn on the laundry room light, because there was no door she could close to keep light from flooding into the kitchen, and she didn't want to wake Katie and Eric. So she found a candle and took it into the laundry room. She whispered to David, "OK ... listen ... if I untie you, will you promise not to make a sound?" David nodded vigorously, very eager to be released from his bonds.

"OK ... not a sound ... I mean it ... if Katie wakes up, you know she'll be mad. Lord knows what she'll do to you, and me too. I can always say that you got free by yourself and then tried to get into bed with me. I want to help you, but don't get me in trouble. Understand?"

David nodded. Ashley undid the complex network of ties, and couldn't help but observe David's dick twitching and leaking from her attention. Of course, she was only wearing panties and a tee shirt, no bra, for one doesn't get decent before running from bed to check on a possible asphyxiation victim. She kept one tie around his neck and held it about two inches away like a short leash, and she also kept him gagged for the moment. "OK," she said. "Come with me. Remember, not a sound." She blew out the candle.

Quietly she led David through the house until they got to the bathroom, where they both entered, and Ashley closed the door. "OK," she said. "Now I'm gonna take this gag off so you can spit out that condom. Don't make a noise." After he spit it out, she had him gargle silently with some mouthwash. With his eyes, he thanked her. He so wanted to thank her out loud, but didn't dare.

Next she led him into the bedroom, and had him lie down on his back on the floor, so that his head was near the foot of the bed. She used two ties to secure each of his wrists to the legs of the bed, so his arms were outstretched. She figured she had no choice but to bind him. She knew that to help him break free of all the abuse he suffered from her three friends, she couldn't just let him go. If having mobility, the use of all four limbs, a car, and freedom to come and go from his job, were enough, he'd already be free. It wasn't as easy as opening a bird cage.

She got him a pillow and put it under his head. He whispered, "Thank you," and his eyes welled up with tears. She also got a blanket and draped it over his naked body. Even though his wrists were bound, David hadn't felt so comfortable, free, and nurtured for ages.

Ashley's maternal instincts were strong, and as she looked down at David, she felt tenderness and warmth toward him. He was such a pitiful creature. She was determined to protect him, and rescue him from his awful situation. It broke her heart that he was crying, and yet ... she felt so strong to have him dependent on her. There was something kind of exciting about it, and her pussy responded. Her thighs felt flush. She cleared her throat. She stepped up to him and placed a foot on either side of his head. Then she lowered herself to a sitting position on his chest. She looked at him a moment, then looked over her shoulder to see his dick pitching a tent under the blanket. "Davey," she whispered. "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

She was surprised when he whispered, "Yes."

"You have?" Ashley certainly didn't intend to let Davey fuck her, but never in a million years did she expect he'd experienced that act before.

"Yes, but ... I'm not very good at it."

"Oh. I see." She laid a hand on one of his cheeks. "Well, that's OK, Davey. There are other ways to please a woman." She leaned closer in, and whispered in his ear. "Would you like to lick my pussy, Davey?"

He whispered, "Ummm ... OK." He wasn't really sure he did, because he knew he didn't like the taste of dick, and, having never tasted it, he wasn't sure pussy would taste any better. But he was willing to do anything to please Ashley; he was so grateful.

"I want you to," she whispered. "Remember, you have to be quiet."

"I will," he promised.

So Ashley straddled his face with her thighs, and pulled her panties to one side. David licked her pussy until she climaxed on his face. She stroked his hair as she gently rocked in an afterglow, and with one hand caressed her own breasts. In a few minutes she began to increase her rhythm and started to grind on David's face some more. She brought herself to a second orgasm while David lapped away between her legs. Ashley's knees were pressing into his arms, and occasionally it made him wince in pain, and yet David was surprised to find that her juices tasted wonderful to him, and her moans of pleasure made him feel that he was actually being appreciated for something. David didn't really understand his feelings, and wouldn't have been able to articulate them, but he was falling in love with Ashley.

The next day, Katie woke up first, and knowing that on this particular day she couldn't merely yell to Davey to start making breakfast, she padded over to the laundry room to release him from his bonds. When she saw ties hanging loosely from shelf supports, and a few on the floor, she thought, What the fuck? Before calling for him, she looked around the house, and when she didn't spot him, she opened the door to the bedroom. Seeing David on the floor, tied to the bed legs, she knew Ashley must have moved him. "Hahaha. What's this?"

Ashley woke up, stretched, rubbed her eyes, and said, "Ohhh. Hey."

"Did you untie him?" Katie asked.

Ashley was afraid Katie would be mad at her, so she quickly thought of an angle of which her friend would likely approve: "Yeah ... um ... I brought him in here so I could ride his face and make him eat me out. Hahaha."

"Hahahahaha!! Ahahaha! Niiice. Good job, girl. Hahaha. Didn't get enough of his nose, huh?"

"Haha. No. I decided I wanted to try out his tongue. It's probably really sore today. Hahaha."

Katie stepped into the room to high-five her friend, then teased David. "Well, well ... and how are you this morning, Pussyface? Wow. That must have been awful for you, licking a girl's pussy. You being gay and all. Hahaha. Ewwww. Hope your boyfriend doesn't get mad. Hahaha."

"Oh ... shit," Ashley said. "Oh god I didn't think about that. Don't tell Tyler. Please don't tell him. In fact, don't tell anyone. I don't want people to know I fooled around with a guy who's like, twice my age."

"Don't worry, girl, I won't. Hear that, Cum Buck- I mean, Pussyface? Better keep your mouth shut about this."

"OK," David said.

Katie squatted down to untie David, then told him to get his ass in the kitchen and make everyone some breakfast.

VIII: I LOVE DAVEY

Over the next few weeks, Ashley came to the house as much as she could. She had to continue to pretend to be entertained, and fully complicit, in the abuse David suffered at the hands of her three friends. But she was carefully studying everyone's motives to try and find the most effective way to liberate this poor helpless boy of a man, toward whom she'd come to feel tenderly. She wasn't drawn to David like a lover, but his plight appealed to her maternal nature. And when she was home alone in her own bed at night, she would often think of David, and rub her pussy as she imagined herself grinding it on his face. Other thoughts stimulated her as well. In truth, seeing David squirm, and plead with his helpless eyes, and sometimes cry, made her upper chest flush, and made her thighs tingle. It wasn't the abuse she witnessed, per se, that turned her on so much. It was David's vulnerability and helplessness, and her feeling that she was the only person alive who had the power to help him. Knowing that she held him, figuratively speaking, in the palm of her hand, like an injured little hamster, gave her a thrilling sensation.

She was also aware that David was in fact oblivious to Ashley's long-term plan to rescue him, and then have him for herself. David really thought that he had already seen the full extent of her kindness when she saved him from one torturous night of standing bound in the laundry room.

In time Ashley realized that what mattered most to Eric and Katie was having a place they could go, to be together, without Katie's mother finding out. Ashley's older brother had a house, with a finished basement equipped with a pull-out sofa, TV set, full bathroom, refrigerator, microwave, and even a pool table. Not only that, but her brother smoked, so his house was smoker-friendly. She told her brother that she had a couple of friends who needed some place they could spend the night on weekends, and was there any way he would allow them to stay there? He didn't like the idea, so she said, "Well ... what if they paid you for the privilege?" That was enough to convince him, and he named a price.

Ashley persuaded the couple to try out the place, and gave her brother her own money to reserve it for the next Friday night. They loved it. When Ashley told them her brother would be happy to let them use it any weekend they wanted, Eric and Katie were thrilled.

The next time Ashley could get David alone, she explained to him that she was working on freeing him from being tyrannized by Eric, Katie, and Tyler. But he mustn't breathe a word of her plan, and he must promise to do everything she told him. The first thing she needed was for David to come up with a certain amount of money each month that she could give to her brother, so Eric and Katie could use his house. David was more than willing.

Next she worked on Tyler. She decided to be more direct with him, so she sat him down one day while they were having lunch at school. She told him that she really felt it was wrong for all of them to take advantage of David's weakness like they did, and it weighed on her conscience enough that she couldn't allow it to continue. She told Tyler point-blank that she was going to act as David's protector. She cared about him and wasn't going to let him be abused anymore. She would allow Tyler to come by and get a blow job from David any time he wanted, as long as she was there to oversee. She'd let Tyler come in David's mouth, but she would let David spit it out. She wouldn't let David be forced to swallow cum, and she wouldn't allow him to be ass-fucked anymore.

Tyler was surprisingly understanding. "Oh, that's OK, honey," he said. "I think that's really sweeeet. You shoulda told me you felt this way about him. That's no problem at all. He's all yours." The novelty of having an older man as a bitchboy was starting to wear off for him anyway. He had already begun to spend less time with David and more time with other friends, and was looking for a less kinky relationship with a boy his own age. David had been a lot of fun, but Tyler needed love, too, not just kink. "I'll take you up on those free blow jobs, though, haha."

In the spring, Ashley graduated from high school. She invited David to come to graduation and also to her house for a party her parents held for the occasion. When she introduced him to her family as her boyfriend, David was slightly embarrassed, but for the first time in many months, it was because of something PLEASANT that he couldn't believe his ears. A few eyebrows went up when the other guests saw the obvious age difference. But as the party went on, everyone observed that Ashley displayed full confidence in her apparent decision to date this older man. They could also see that she had him completely wrapped around her finger, and he followed her around like a lap dog.

Ashley signed up at the local community college and decided to get started right away, in summer classes. She told David it would be advantageous to both of them if he let her move into his house. She would be closer to school, she couldn't really afford an apartment, she didn't want to get a job but wanted to concentrate on classes, and she would be at the house to make sure he was protected. He readily agreed.

She did allow Tyler to come by whenever he wanted to get a blow job from David. Her rule was only that she had to be home to supervise. Occasionally Eric and Katie would come to the house, and if Ashley didn't happen to be there, they would let themselves in with their key. They made demands to be driven places sometimes, or for David to spend money on them. Ashley became increasingly displeased with this state of affairs, because she now had full knowledge of David's finances, and now intended to use them for her own benefit. After she and Katie got into a bitter argument on the phone one day, she made David change the locks and put in a security system. She then called her brother and told him not to let the couple use his house anymore. Then she called Katie back and told her in no uncertain terms that David belonged to her now, and she and Eric had better stay away, or she would have her lawyer aunt come after them for rape, sexual assault, and involuntary servitude. Plus she would blab to Katie's mother about what a liar she was.

For Eric and Katie, the party was over. When Tyler heard about it, he was scared off, too. If anyone was guilty of rape, it was he, so Ashley never heard from him again, either.

Each morning, Ashley would drive David to work and then use the car to get to classes and wherever else she needed to go. In the afternoon, she was right on time to pick David up. He catered to all her needs appreciatively. She took advantage of him, of course, by using his money, his house, and his willingness to do all chores, but she ASKED him to do things; she didn't demand. And she said "thank you."

She didn't view David as a lover, and didn't want to sleep with him. She rather liked their very first arrangement, of David sleeping on the floor with his wrists tied to the bed legs, while she luxuriated in the bed. Every night she rode his face and he lovingly lapped her for as long as she wanted. She often used a vibrator in combination with his tongue. She liked to bind his wrists because she didn't have any desire for his hands on her body. She also continued to use Tyler's method of restraining David's dick with a necktie. She made him wear one necktie that way all the time, even during the day at work, and would tease David about how horny he would get. About once a week, she would let David masturbate, by taking him into the bathroom, where she made him stand at the sink and jerk himself while she stood behind him, tenderly hugging him with her arms around his waist. She would rest her head on his shoulder, and they would stare at each other in the mirror while he jerked. When he was done, she would give him one small kiss on the neck. He almost always had tears in his eyes when he said, "Thank you."

She called him Davey, never knowing he preferred David until he managed to stammer out one day, "Ummmm ... um, Ashley ... um ... I really ... um, can you call me David? I don't ... really like ... being called Davey."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds