• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Hunt

"That was a tasty appetizer. Are you ready for the main course?" He smirks as he asks.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Still hungry?"

"For you? I've been waiting an eternity, and tonight, I am going to sup well."

He lifts me by my hips, pushing me towards the head of the bed. He positions himself between my legs, and his hand capture my wrists. He places them above my head. With his other hand, his finger probes inside my pussy, checking to see how wet I am. I arch my body against his finger. His eyes watch my breasts rise and fall.

He guides the head of his cock inside me. I gasp at the sensation of his thick girth stretching me outwards. He tilts my hips upwards, and uses short, shallow strokes to stoke my desire. It is delicious, and I want more. I strain against the hand holding my wrists. He releases me.

I pull his head down to mine. I lick his neck, and nip at his ear. I reach between us, dragging my nails up his abs and over his chest. I brace my legs against the bed, gaining purchase. I roll my hips on his cock, working him deeper inside me. His hand comes down to support my hip. He places his mouth on my nipple, suckling deeply. It forces me to suck in my breath and more of his dick.

I hear him groan in pleasure. He isn't even in all the way, and I feel like I am impaled on him. He pulls a pillow from the bed, and places it under my hips. He braces his hands on either side of my head, and starts an easy, sensual rhythm. I wrap my legs around his hips, and hook my ankles together. He rolls his hips, easing more of his cock into me. I lift my hips, matching his pace.

Soon enough, I feel his balls brushing my asshole. He grinds into me, waiting for me to adjust to him. I feel wetness seeping between us. He sits up. He grasps my hips, and starts fucking me with long, deep strokes. I grip his shoulders, grinding into him when he can go no farther. I feel my body tighten. I pull myself up against him. My nails score his back as a second orgasm hits me.

He continues his pace as my body pulls him in deeper. When my orgasm stops, he pulls out of me. He flips me onto all fours. I am breathing heavily, waiting for what is to come. He spreads my legs with his knee. I feel his cock push its way inside me.

His shaft is rock hard. I know it won't be long before he comes. I squeeze my muscles around him, as he sets a fast, hard pace. His hands grip my hips, as he slams into me. I brace myself on my arms, slamming backwards into him. His hand tangles into my hair, and he jerks me backwards.

He bites down on my neck, growling, as his orgasm rips through him. The feeling of hot seed filling me brings a final orgasm. I crumple against him as it ravages my body. His arms wrap around me, holding me safe against him.

The last thing that my conscious mind recognizes is his voice saying, "I'm never letting you go."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds