• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 06

The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 06

123

Author's note: The wraps up the story arc, part 6 of 6. There isn't a lot of sex in it, but there is a fair amount of strangeness. As before, comments and voting are greatly appreciated, especially voting. It helps me know how well I am being entertaining. Thanks...

The Hunters and the Hunted - Chapter 6

The Aftermath and The Future...

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Angelo woke again to the feel of warm fur against his chest and thighs. He cautiously opened his eyes and found himself once more curled up behind Sera, with one of his arms draped over her and her tail tickling his nethers. He eased his head up off the pillow enough to look over her and again saw Skye on the opposite side, curled in face-to-face with Sera, their foreheads lightly touching and Skye's hand resting on Sera's hip while Sera's arm was draped over Skye's shoulder. Both were still soundly asleep.

Again.

Déjà vu? he thought as he moved to uncouple from the threesome. Did I just dream all that dance stuff?

Oh, God! Probably not, he mentally added as he tried to get out of the bed and head for the bathroom. Sore, sore, sore, sore... Gingerly he reached back and touched his anus. Oh, wow, sore!... yeah, must have been real...

He was standing in front of the urinal with his head against the wall and his arms dangling uselessly at his sides while physiology and gravity made sure he wasn't pissing all over himself, when Höllen walked in. He stared in mute surprise as she also walked up to one of the urinals, pulled open her robe and straddled it. He was even more surprised at the sound of her urine splashing against the ceramic.

"Oh, Goddess, that's better..." she murmured, then turned to Angelo. "How are you feeling this morning, my young stud?"

"Ow?" he grimaced, then made it worse by trying to stand up. Höllen smiled.

"I suspected as much. You may not believe me, but it could have been a lot worse," she told him. "When you are done, come on back to the bedroom and Trudy and I will do what we can to alleviate your discomfort. It is still early, but we must have you ready and back to town for work. Perforce, that means some intensive therapy in a short amount of time."

Angelo nodded his understanding to her, then watched with fascination as her very womanly curves undulated their way out of the room. Then he got irritated with himself when he realized that his cock hadn't the decency and good sense to stay flaccid around the Were. He was already swelling up.

"This is going to be a hell of a way to live," he mumbled to himself as he shook it off, washed up and ambled back to the bedroom, looking more like a drunken sailor as he shifted his weight from side to side to try to avoid the pain of the muscles cramping.

When he got back to the bed, he found that Sera was standing next to it, back in her gray servant's smock, watching as Trudy suckled a barely conscious Skye. Höllen was standing on the other side of the bed - the side he had vacated.

"Hey..." he greeted Sera as he approached and was immediately confused by the look of adoration on her face as she shifted her gaze from Trudy and Skye, to him.

"Hello," she answered softly. "And thank you, Master Angelo."

"Thank me?" Angelo asked, still confused. "Why thank me?"

"Because that was my first time as a full member-participant in The Dance," she told him, "and you made the experience especially wonderful. And I am sorry to have to leave, but I have duties to perform. Your original clothes are clean, pressed and in that valise, along with Mistress Skye's. Fresh clothing has been laid out for you, which my Laird says you are to consider gifts. Eoghan will have breakfast ready for you when you are."

"Thank you, again, Master, for a most wonderful initiation." She quietly turned and left, disappearing into the secret door in the paneling from whence she had first appeared.

"You've made quite the impression on her," Höllen smiled. "Now, though, I think we need to tend to you. Please lie down, towards the middle of the bed."

Angelo moved automatically to comply. There was no reason not to... and any relief from this pervasive soreness would be greatly appreciated. Höllen followed him in, baring a breast and telling him, "drink."

He did, and was again surprised - and delighted - to find that Höllen's milk was every bit as sweet and soothing as Trudy's. As he nursed, he could feel the healing warmth flowing through his body, spreading blessed relief as it went.

Like a barbiturate, tranquilizer and narcotic all in one, he thought. And it isn't knocking me out like a sedative. I could definitely get used to this... one helluva hangover cure, that's for sure.

Behind him, Skye's hand stole back and she ran her fingers down his forearm to his hand. He opened his and the two interlaced their fingers. God, she feels good, he thought. Watch it, Angelo... you're getting romantic on this girl.

They suckled that way for perhaps half an hour before Viktor stepped into the room.

"I hope that will be enough," he stated, getting their attention. "We've got to get them dressed, fed and returned home in fairly short order."

"Shower?" Angelo managed to ask, coming up off Höllen's tit.

"Already taken care of while you were passed out," Viktor told him. "You are squeaky clean. And groomed. You may want to throw on some deodorant when you are dressing. I will meet you downstairs." Viktor then turned abruptly and walked out.

"Come on, honey," Trudy coaxed Skye. "Time to let go of the nipple. You need to put your Big Girl on."

"Fuck that shit," Skye mumbled and all three of the others laughed.

"Come on, Skye," Angelo chided her. "We need to make an appearance. Can't have the cops out looking for us."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Skye groused as she disentangled herself from Trudy and inched her way out of the bed. "Don't laugh!" she added as she waddled her way out of the bedroom to the bath.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

While Höllen and Trudy tended to Skye and Angelo, Stefan was having a serious conversation with Viktor.

"You do realize what you've got here, right?" Stefan was insisting.

"Well, since they manifested way beyond anything we'd expect normal Haustiere to do under our influence, I'd guess we have two Folaigh," Viktor answered, a little unsure and a little defensively.

"Damn right you do," Stefan told him. "You need to bring them along carefully, Viktor. Skye will be a valuable Breeder in her own right, and I'm not sure just how far Angelo's influence will go. The Dance kicked them into gear, but how they handle it, how they mature and combine with the Clan, will be heavily influenced by you and Trudy. Actually, that includes Sera and Eoghan as well. We almost never hear of two Folaigh being discovered at the same time."

"Until I experienced them this weekend, Father," Viktor answered. "The fact that Folaigh even existed couldn't have been proven by me. I'd never, in seven hundred years, met one. Susan and James were 'normal' Haustiere... very susceptible to our influence and Susan good for breeding Weres, but they never completely manifested, nor melded with the Clan's collective consciousness. I don't mind telling you, I'm not at all sure about what I'm doing here."

"Have you even looked at the library in this house?" Stefan demanded. "There is a lot of information there, if you'd take the time to read it. But I can simplify things a bit. After the dust settles, I can have Höllen return and bring Derfáil with her. The two of them should be able to help you and Trudy figure out how to incorporate the humans into our family. That is presuming they decide to join. It isn't a guarantee, although the changes they experienced last night will probably push them in that direction."

"Anything you can do would be appreciated, Father," Viktor told him. "They'll be down for breakfast shortly and we have to get them back to town. I'd like to corral Trudy and have you and Höllen sit down and talk with us before you go. When will you be leaving?"

"I figured I'd leave Wednesday or Thursday," Stefan decided. "Höllen will travel with me as far as Nebraska. That gives us a couple of days to hash things out. Will that do?"

"It will have to," Viktor nodded. "And thanks."

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"It is gratifying to discover not only one new Folaigh drawn to the clan," Stefan was telling the group at breakfast, "but two! Actually, rather amazing, statistically. You should know that, as Haustiere, you are entitled to a wide variety of the rights and privileges of the Clan, but that as Folaigh, you are essentially Clansmen yourselves. Or can be. I'm sure that over the next several months, Viktor and Trudy will explain quite a bit more of the wonderful new world you've stumbled into."

"For my part, now that I know you can integrate with the clan, I will not presume on this household for further Moon Dances, until I am apprised that you are ready. I would apologize for these precipitous events, but honestly..." He paused as his glittering eyes and seductive smile played across the humans. He was obviously a very happy Were.

"Honestly, I could not have hoped for a more fortuitous and enjoyable night. Your bravery and skill... and tenacity... do you both great credit. I am looking forward to getting to know you, over time. Most of the clan is still abed due to the revelries last night. I will pass on your appreciation before we all leave and wish you a comfortable day, blessed with the memories of the night."

"Stefan," Skye addressed him, "if I have to go through the day remembering the night, I'm going to leave a very wet trail behind me."

"Not to mention me being led by a tent pole," Angelo smiled. "That was awesome!"

"I'm afraid the only way we could suppress the effects of the memories would be to suppress the memories themselves, which I believe you do not want," Höllen pointed out.

"Oh, no! Memories are fine! Just fine!" Skye hurried to make clear. "It's just, I'll have to get used to drooling at both ends until next weekend. I think a pad will be in order. My pussy's still a little tender for a tampon."

"Make sure you each take a thermos of Eoghan's coffee with you when you go," Trudy told them. "Viktor will have the limo out front in a couple of minutes, to take you back to your car. And I promise... no mind wipes."

With hugs, handshakes and kisses, Skye and Angelo drained the last of their coffee, collected their things and went out front to meet Viktor.

* * * * *

"Angelo, what the fuck do I do???" Skye was sounding a bit frantic.

"What do you do about what?" he asked, still a little groggy from being woken up to answer the phone.

"About all of it!" she answered, sounding exasperated. "About wanting them so bad and being fed up with being here, and work, and all the assholes..."

"Are you at work already?" he asked, trying to focus on his alarm clock.

"It's eight-thirty in the morning!" She really sounded exasperated. "You aren't just waking up, are you?"

"Not if I can help it," he mumbled. "Somebody called and I had to answer the phone."

"That was me," she told him in that same aggravated tone. "It's Wednesday and I've gotten four, maybe five hours sleep, if that, since Monday. My head is full of them. I want to be there, not here, and it's distracting as all hell!"

"So quit." Now he was starting to get aggravated.

"What?" she asked, taken aback. "What did you say?"

"I said, so quit," Angelo iterated. "Viktor told us he could pay you a retainer and provide room, board, benefits, et cetera. You can quit your job and move out with them. If you want an escape hatch, keep your apartment. Like the London aristocracy, for when you are 'in town' and want a place to stay."

"You don't think they really meant it, do you?" Angelo could hear the wheels turning in Skye's head.

"I think they meant everything they told us except the bit about not wiping our minds," he told her, picking up the last of his vodka tonic from the night before and using it to wet his mouth. "If we hadn't worked out, they would have left us back at the car, sated and functional amnesiacs. But since we did work out, they didn't. Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Don't you have to work?" she needled him.

"No," he told her definitively, then added, "well, yes... but I don't have a conference call until 2pm and I really didn't plan on being up this early. Good-bye?"

"Angelo, how the hell do you sleep?" she demanded.

"Alcohol," he told her. "Lots of alcohol... which I am currently regretting."

"If I move out there, you're coming with me," Skye told him almost accusatorily.

"Huh?" Angelo wasn't sure he heard her right - or if he did, why she was suddenly not making sense.

"If I'm going to quit my job and move out with Viktor and Trudy, you're coming out with me," she told him again. "I want you with me. You're the only non-Wereperson who can understand me."

"And after last weekend," she went on much more softly, "I think I love you. And it's not because you're the only other one of my kind."

"Your kind?" Angelo stumbled on that one. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you meeting me for coffee after work, then screwing my brains out before we take up residence as a mated pair, living at Mainéir Mac Tíre-Fuil," Skye told him. "Pick me up at the Daily Grind at 5:30 tonight. Take care, Angelo. Bye." And she hung up.

Angelo lay in bed, looking at the phone until it started beeping at him.

"What the fuck was that?" he mumbled to himself as he struggled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. It was unlikely he was going to get back to sleep.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"It's Skye," Trudy told Viktor as she handed him her phone. "To use her words, she wants to drag Angelo's ass out here to discuss a change in living arrangements and wants to make sure it's okay."

"Viktor," he said into the phone as he took it from his sister.

"Hi," Skye answered brightly. "Is it okay if I bring Angelo out to discuss my, and his, coming out there to live?"

"Not tonight," Viktor told her. "We're still wrapping up Clan business, but anytime after 10:00 tomorrow morning is fine. Just call when you are on your way."

"Not a problem," Skye agreed, still beaming. "See you, probably tomorrow night." And she hung up.

Now, all I have to do is get Angelo wrapped around my pussy and convince him a major life change is in order, she thought. That may be a problem. He'll still want to work. But I'm sure he can work from the mansion. And travel from there if he needs to...

She went back to updating the spreadsheets due on her boss' desk by closing, running seduction scenarios in the back of her mind as she finished her day at work.

By 5 o'clock she was grabbing her coat and purse and heading out from work. By 5:30, she was sitting in a window booth at the Daily Grind, sipping her double mocha latte with whipped cream and waiting for Angelo to show up.

He was only a little late, coming in the door and heading for her booth about quarter of. He gestured to the waitress as he slid in. "Hey, there..." he smiled at Skye, then turned to the waitress as she walked up.

"Large, black, with three pounds of sugar," he told her and got a very disdainful look in return. Apparently, black and extra sweet wasn't yuppie enough.

"I hope you have the decency to wait until my coffee arrives before lambasting me with whatever harebrained schemes you've been cooking up," he told Skye and she just sat quietly and smiled.

No, make that smirked. Angelo knew her well enough to tell the difference. It didn't take long for the Walking Attitude to deliver his order and she waited patiently. Actually, she waited until after he'd taken a single sip.

"I want you and me to move in with Viktor and Trudy," she started in. "I intend to quit my job and do whatever stuff they want me to do. You can keep working from there, just like you do your apartment, and when you need to travel, you can do it from there. I'm guessing Viktor will want to get me pregnant, and that's okay with me, but I want you to get me pregnant, too. I want to have kids with both of you."

Angelo stared at her, shocked into forgetting his coffee.

"You might want some more coffee before you say anything," Skye suggested, pointing to the cup in his hands. "Some more go-juice might help you process."

He still stared at her as he tried to figure out the import of what she'd just said. He had been trying very hard to just ignore everything he remembered and everything he was currently feeling. It was quite awhile before he spoke.

"Pups," is what he said.

"Excuse me?" Skye asked, confused.

"Pups," he iterated. "Not kids. Kids would be from Were-goats. With Viktor, you'd have pups. I think."

Skye looked at him in disbelief. "You're weird, you know that?"

"Yeah," he acknowledged. "But no weirder that you wanting to get pregnant and have whatevers."

"You don't like the idea?" she challenged him.

"I don't know. It's never come up before," he told her, starting to get defensive. "And what was that with the L-word on the phone? I thought we were confirmed singles. Or at least, the last time we talked about it."

Skye sighed. Apparently she was letting herself be more honest with herself that Angelo was being with his own self.

"Angelo, when we spent the weekend with Viktor and Trudy and the Clan, a lot of things got rearranged in my head. I don't know exactly how you experienced it, but for me there was a whole lot of getting in touch with - make that, getting confronted by - my basic animal side. And honestly, part of that side rejects the whole solo working girl thing. No such thing as a lone wolf, you know? I felt like part of a family... the pack... and I wanted to feel it. All kinds of 'maternal instinct' shit came out and I'm trying to make sense of it. And one of the revelations I had was how I really feel about you."

"Yeah?" he asked cautiously. "And how is that, exactly?"

"I told you... I think I love you. And yes, I know it's the L-word, and yes, we've been friends and balling buddies for a long time without letting sappy romantic sentiment get in the way. But really, when I think about it, we've been on-again, off-again for the last eight years. And no matter what shit was going on, you were always there for me. Like when I was running the 106-degree temp and you got me to the doctor when I didn't even know who I was. Or when my car broke down in the middle of the fucking winter and you came out in minus-0, snow-blowing weather to rescue me and get a tow truck, then get me home and a hot meal and tucked in bed. Or like six years ago when I got fired. You paid my bills and helped me get a new job and you never asked for anything in return."

"And I've tried to be there for you. People don't do that for each other if they don't care. I'm guilty of taking it for granted, I know, but I want to change that. Being with Viktor and Trudy and the others made me realize I want my life to be a part of something, not be a loner. And I know it sounds kind of crazy, but I've got all this warmth bubbling over, and a lot of it is aimed at you."

"So that's what's with the L-word. I love you." She sat back, waiting for his rebuke.

He was quiet. Pensive and quiet. She couldn't really get a good read on his expression, it was about as neutral as it could get. He just sipped his coffee and thought. Of course, what was going on in his head was anything but quiet.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds