The Hunting Trip

Joy brightened, saying "You're on! I'll do better than Lynn any day!" All the wives pestered Lynn for details, but she was quiet.

Joy went with us, told by Henry of all the details. He had been teasing her while they made love, just as Lynn had been tormenting me. Joy's tits were even bigger than Lynn's, with huge aureoles. Her long blond hair was fun to wrap around her stiff nipples. She had a thick nest of blond fur, with two very thick, very wet, and very eager pussy lips. From the drive up to the cabin she begged us to fuck her. "After Henry told me, I needed several playtimes in bed to get my head around it. Then I couldn't get the images of taking on four men all at once out of my head! I'm just amazed how well Lynn handled it!" Joy said hotly.

"If the truth be told, she did it in the beginning just because she had given her word. When Peter told Ted 'Enough!' she thought he was barking at her! When I didn't object, she just told herself that was the price she had to pay for agreeing when she didn't know what she was agreeing

to, with a promise, her word. Her pride turned into lust, when she found out how hot it really was." I said to Joy in explanation.

"The same with me" 'Joy said, "I'm just cream cheese between my legs right now. My panties are mush! I'm so hot I can hardly breathe! I want you all to fuck me, screw me, bugger me, eat me, make me suck you, in any combination you want, all week long!"

We took her up on her offer, giving her the same treatment we had Lynn, then taking her down to the boat, keeping her under a blanket, and having her fuck and suck all day long. We drank cool beers, fucking a hot woman all day and night. She was wet, looser than Lynn, and could take us all week long without getting sore.

Laura and Stephanie refused to go by themselves, So they both went that fall and the next spring. We had never seen two women share themselves with four men, and each other before. They were eager to share themselves with Joy and Lynn, and the rumors of hot threesomes started to swirl after we got back.

Lynn is taking us camping this week. The memories of my hot wife on that first trip keep me stiff when I need to be. Joy is keeping Laura and Stephanie company during their week long slumber party. They are all our campfire girls now, tending the flames of our desires. But for me, the first, the hottest, and the best, is Lynn.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds