• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Hypno Psych Ch. 03

The Hypno Psych Ch. 03

12

Dear readers,

This is Simon Shadow. This is another entry from my journal. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to post another story. I'm travelling Europe, looking after a few 'clients' for a while. Anyway, for now...enjoy.

I spent the next few weeks dealing with some minor celebrities (and a couple of not-so-minor ones), and trying to find out the identity of this mysterious "Mr. D", to no avail. Everyone who didn't know didn't want to, and all those who did know were either very protective, or very scared of my employer. Don't get me wrong, life was good. Life was very good. Still, doesn't everyone have to know what they're not supposed too?

Getting tired of chasing leads with nothing but dead ends, I stopped in at a local bar for a few stiff drinks. Ordering a 'Slippery Nipple' from the hot little bartender, who was about 5 ½", with long blonde hair and a tight tank top, I glanced around the bar, just looking for some action. The pickings were slim. In fact, the pickings had anorexia. "Man to Man" by Gary Allan was playing in the background, and I could smell about 7 types of beer all at once.

Downing the drink in one go, I searched for the hot bartender again, and she was hugging up to some guy that would make bikies cower in terror, a tattoo of a skull and crossbones covering his shaved head. Knowing when to leave well enough alone, I paid my bill and walked out to my new car.

I searched the parking lot, my eyes adjusting to the lack of smoke as they started to unhaze. Finally, I noticed my car on its lonesome in the back of the car park, which was surprisingly empty compared to what it had been like before. For a second, I wondered what had driven me to park as far away as possible in this 'quaint' area of town.

Then I remembered I parked in the back intentionally, as these cars tend to attract the wrong kind of attention sometimes. The moonlight shone through the clouds and almost guided me to my car, pointing the way. I stumbled slightly, feeling a bit groggy, but still drive-worthy, and dug for my keys in my jeans' pocket.

Holding out my key, focusing on the lock, I was grabbed from behind. Whoever it was had wrapped their left arm around my entire torso, locking my elbows to my side. The other hand covered my mouth, preventing me from speaking, or screaming, the latter being my preference.

My heart began racing as I ran through a list of any people with this kind of grudge against me. Who was I kidding? I didn't have time to do that. The list would have taken me an hour to write out. Whispering in my ear, I caught a glimpse of my attacker in my peripheral vision, and noticed that s/he was wearing a ski mask. Not many people wear ski masks in the middle of Spring, or in Melbourne for that matter.

"Stop trying to find out who Mr. D is. You will know when he wants you to know. Until then, just do your job and appreciate the life of luxury laid our before you. You want my advice? Know when to quit."

With that, the assailant swept my feet out from under me and I went chin first into my used-to-be unscratched BMW. Sigh. Getting my bearings, there was no one around when I looked up. I was now officially scared. I hoped that a drive would bring my senses back to me. I could tell Casey about it when I got home. Grinding out of the parking lot, thoughts began running through my head with a million questions I wanted answered.

"Why was I being threatened?"

"Was this job worth it? Or was my curiosity more important?"

"What did that bartender look like naked?" and

"Who the hell is Mr. D!?"

The wind rustled through my hair as I ran all the red lights on the way home, feeling the need to rebel against someone, or something. I couldn't rebel against this Mr. D, so someone in authority was the next best thing. Unfortunately, the red and blue flashing lights had a difference in opinion. I couldn't imagine why. I pulled over to the side of the road expecting the usual drill. "License, rego...ok, here's your ticket." But I really wasn't in the mood, so winding down my window, I looked at the officer and hurriedly asked him to just give me my ticket so I could get out of there.

But no...we couldn't break procedure could we? I went through 4 breathalyser tests, including getting out of my car, patting my head and rubbing my stomach while standing on one leg. It took half an hour, most of the time involving the license check. Finally, the cop came back, all the while wearing those damn reflective sunnies at night time of all times, and gave me a piece of paper.

Smiling, he looked at me and said, "Now you drive safely, ya hear?"

Using the little key ring light attached to my keys, I prepared myself for the worst when looking at the ticket. It was just a blank piece of paper, saying:

"Leave well enough alone. Do not draw any more attention to yourself, or me. I have people everywhere. This is just a friendly warning. Mr. D."

Scrunching up the piece of paper, I threw it into the bin of the car and sped home, disregarding the note. Fortunately, I wasn't stopped by any more minions. Anxious to get home, it had been a long day and I just wanted to be in my new penthouse apartment, and remember why I was doing this.

It was a pleasant ride up in the elevator, some old ladies riding half of the way with me, then getting off and whispering to each other, "oh, wasn't he the handsome one?" Kenny G was playing softly through the elevator. I chuckled to myself. Through all of life's practical jokes, I was listening to elevator music...in an elevator. The pathetic irony struck me, and I suppose the fatigue didn't help, and I cracked up laughing.

Stopping outside my front door, I wiped the tears of laughter away, thinking, "God, I am so sad."

Opening the front door, I didn't even look, and just instinctively threw my keys on the little table just at the front door.

"You will never believe what happened to me to..." I began, and never finished.

Sitting on the leather couch, quite comfortably, with his arms behind his head, Casey had two gorgeous ladies licking either side of his shaft. The door closed behind me and gave myself and the more clothed one of the girls a fright. One was only in her knickers, but the other had those and a bra as well.

Looking up my way, at the sound of a slamming door, I realized that it was none other than Jennifer Anniston bobbing up and down on my best mate's cock. She hopped up and began to walk my way seductively, one tanned leg in front of the other. As she did so, the other 'bobber' took the opportunity to jump on Casey and started deep-throating him, with extreme enthusiasm.

"Ah, you must be Simon," Jennifer began, walking towards me as she undid her bra and freed her luscious tits, jiggling them slightly. "Corts and I came over to talk about that bitch, Lisa, but we got a bit...sidetracked," she continued, and giggled. Then it hit me who the other girl was. It was Courtney Cox, Jennifer's co-star on Friends. I had heard rumours that there had been trouble on the set and that Lisa was jealous of Jennifer and Courtney as they were both getting more movie contracts then she was.

"So, now that you're here...do you think we could skip the talking and move straight to the fucking" putting her upper teeth to her lower lip, lengthening the 'f' in fuck.

Still awestruck, I managed to compose myself and grab her around the hips, forcefully pulling her waist to mine, grabbing a handful of ass flesh at the same time. This caused her jugs to ripple, and her face to contort into an expression of first surprise, but then pleasure. Realising that I would be the one in control, she basically laid back, ready for what was going to happen.

I leaned in to kiss her, and she pursed her lips in anticipation, but I ducked aside at the last moment, capturing the nape of her neck. Finding that she enjoyed this, I decided that it was time to explore further south (not that far) and began running laps around her nipples with my tongue. She must have gotten a bit anxious, as she pulled my mouth away from them, which was a damn shame because I could have spent all day satisfied if I stayed there. Looking my in the eye, she got straight to the point with, "So, Mr. Hypno Psych...are you gonna fuck with my head...or are you just gonna fuck me?"

Not yet, I thought to myself. If she wants me to be in control, then I am going to be in control.

"Actually," I began, "as tempting an offer as that is, I was always taught to save the best until last." As I said this, she put on this innocent schoolgirl face as if she could do no wrong. Of course, this image was short-lived as the palm of her hand began pressing into my crotch, her fingers trying to grasp my cock despite the obvious wall in between.

Suddenly remembering that we were not alone in the room, I was interested to see how Casey was doing. Courtney must have developed a sore jaw, as they had stopped the oral action for the time being, and she had straddled his hips, thrusting as if clothes did not separate them. They were tongue wrestling in such a way that threatened to destroy WWE's ratings (what there was of them), and he lifted Courtney up in one smooth motion, turning around and laying her on the couch.

Just as he began sliding her smaller-than-the-price-tag panties off with his teeth, I felt Jen tugging at the zipper on my suit pants. As much as I wanted to know just whether or not Courtney was shaved, it was so hard to deny the beautiful, famous woman on the floor in front of me begging for my cock.

Stroking her hair, and running my fingers through it, her eyes locked onto mine. After a few seconds, she went immediately back to getting my pants off. With my pants on their way to being around my ankles, I stripped off my shirt and tie. Looking down again, that damn button had come undone on my boxer shorts, and I now hung lewdly from the-hole-without-purpose. Apparently, in the process of getting hard, the erection forced my dick up and out of unbuttoned hole. When I realized that this hole just got her lips to make contact with my dick that much quicker, the hole became not such a mysterious invention after all.

Jennifer obviously consumed with her activities of planting light kisses up and down my prick, I knew that this was my chance to look back over at Case. Never one for gender bias, Casey was the one on his knees giving head to Courtney, who had a nicely trimmed airstrip at the top of her pussy. I always said; "If you're gonna have hair down there, at least put it at the top. We men do not appreciate coughing up hairballs, or flossing during sex, oral as it may be."

One of his hands was massaging her breasts, while his other was busy flying in and out of her, just below where his tongue was most likely using the trick I taught him. I'd guess by now that he would have done the alphabet about four times. The giveaway was that Courtney's eyes had fallen back into her head, and her hands were putting the death grip onto my new couch.

I have no idea what Casey did next, but Courtney grabbed his head and held it as tightly to her pussy as she could as she rode out an orgasm that I hoped I would have the chance to top some time tonight. Glad to have been given such an energetic show from the two, Jen obviously wanted my attention back to her, as I was unexpectedly deep-throated. Brought back to reality, or whatever it was I was experiencing, I closed my eyes and moaned. I'm not sure why, but I had an uncontrollable urge to ask her; "Why is it that every woman in Hollywood deep throats?" Naturally, I'm a male with a one-track mind so I asked.

With that, I felt silky lips and a velvet tongue slowly, so very slowly, drag their way back to the head of my cock. As I literally popped out of her mouth, she absent-mindedly continued to jack me off and said, "Oh honey, you really are new. Don't you know the Hollywood motto? It's not head...if you don't deep throat."

The word throat trailed off, as I was re-engulfed in her mouth, and ironically, her throat. Wrapping a handful of her around my fist, I didn't push or pull, but just let my hand follow her head as it speedily went back and forth, each time her tongue trailing a different path around my dick. I awoke to feel that my balls were being licked at the same time. Wondering what was going on, I looked down to see that Courtney had joined the party and was now treating me to a double blowjob, something that I had been wanting ever since I walked into the room. It dawned on me that Casey was left out of this little party, but then I noticed that he was happy to watch and jack off for now.

Never one to complain about having two women at once, I kept my mouth shut, aside from the occasional moan or groan. Jen pulled back slightly so that she could stroke my shaft while she sucked me off. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene beneath me as Jennifer Anniston licked every inch of my shaft and head and pulled me off, and Courtney Cox was just below, alternating between my balls, always having one in her mouth, and one in her hand. Of course, her other hand was not lying idle, as she reached underneath and was fingering Jennifer. That certainly explained why I was getting that extra humming sensation on my dick.

That certainly did it for me, as I told them that I was cumming. Courtney joined Jennifer in the kneeling position, and they began making out around the head of my dick as I shot my load into both of their mouths simultaneously. I continued to spurt into their mouths as their tongues fought with each other for my dick. This was certainly not a trick that the girls from my hometown knew.

"Oh my god...oh my god," Casey groaned out as he was obviously about to cum. Leaping up, and leaving Courtney to clean up the mess, Jen ran over to Casey and grabbed his dick from him. As Courtney sucked my cock clean of every last drop, She continued to pull his dick and aimed it at her tits. Casey threw his head and arms back as he came all over Jennifer Anniston's chest.

As Courtney got up, Casey looked down at Jennifer rubbing his cum into her skin, and then bringing her fingers up to her mouth, licking them clean. "Fuck yeah, that was so awesome," Casey said, the bewildered, excited look never leaving his face. Jen and Courtney exchanged glances between themselves, proud of their accomplishment.

Suddenly, a moan came from the other side of the room, where the curtains to my balcony were closed. Come to think of it, Casey and I never close those curtains. Walking over to the curtains quietly, I motioned for the girls and Casey to stay quiet. Casey stayed behind to protect the girls (and himself).

As I tiptoed over, a glimmer of light reflected off a round glass object in the gap between the curtains. Throwing the curtains back, I reeled back and did a double take. Hiding behind my curtains was Lisa Kudrow, the smell of her sex and the glazed look in her eyes clearly showing that she had been masturbating, and a video camera in her hand.

Her fight-flight response kicked in, and she began to run, video camera in hand. Jen, Corts and Casey went to make chase, but they were obviously not going to make it. Thinking quickly, I yelled out "Tangelo!" and she dropped. Now what am I doing yelling tangelo you may ask? Lisa had been one of the not-so-minor celebrities that I had hypnotized in the last few weeks, and I always leave a trigger word in my patients. She had been trying to quit smoking. Anyway, let's get back to the issue at hand, after I yelled the word, Lisa suddenly collapsed in mid-bound, and fell to the floor in a heap.

Once I explained to the others why she had fallen at the word, they looked down at her in disgust for her despicable spying. "Great, what are we going to do now?" Courtney asked as Jen started pacing back and forth, realizing what she had been caught doing.

"Don't worry," I said, "just help me get her to the couch for now." Already devising a plan, I had them sit her up straight. The interrogation was about to begin. I instructed the others to stay quiet while I did my stuff. Standing in front of Lisa, I looked down at her and asked, "Lisa, can you hear me?" She nodded softly.

"Good, now, what were you doing here?"

"I followed the girls here, and I knew where you lived, so I beat them here and broke in. Knowing them, I figured they would probably fuck you. I wanted to film them doing it to destroy them." She replied.

Before, she could continue, Jennifer jumped up and screamed at her, "You bitch, you were going to show that video to David and Brad weren't you?"

Not happy with her outburst, I told Jennifer to sit down, and then told Lisa to answer Jennifer's question. "No, I was going to show it to the media and destroy you both publicly and privately."

"Why would you do that to Jennifer and Courtney?"

"I'm in love with both of them," she answered, the looks on everyone's face becoming one of complete shock. "But they will never love me the way that I love them. If I can't have them, then no one can."

A smile crossed my lips, as this fit into what I was planning perfectly. I asked for the girl's cooperation, and they agreed to do what it took to get back at Lisa. I couldn't help but notice that Courtney kept trying to steal glances up Lisa's skirt, and Jennifer looked everywhere in the room except at Lisa. It was subtle, but as an avid observer of human behaviour, they were both actually quite obvious. They both lusted for Lisa as well. This certainly opened up many interesting scenarios.

Casey, in the mean time, sat by and kept staring at Jen and Courtney, both of whom were still naked. I can't exactly blame him. They did look absolutely stunning. Lisa, on the other hand, was dressed in a woman's business suit, in a navy blue pin stripe. This was topped off with a white blouse underneath the blazer, and stockings under the skirt. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Quite simple, quite plain, still fuckable.

I then gave Lisa her instructions. "Lisa, I am going to count to three, and when I say three, you will awaken. However, you will find yourself totally paralysed, and your eyes will be the only part of your body that you will have control over. One, you are starting to come out of it...two, feeling more awake now...and three." With that, her eyes opened and wandered the room panicking as she realized that she had no control over her body, as she was stiff as a board.

The other two girls looked on in wonderment, and then curiosity when then turned to me, as if to say, 'what is going on'. Sitting on the couch next to Lisa, as she stared at me out the side of her eyes, I was still naked, and quite hard still. "Come here, Courtney," I said very simply. A glimmer crossed her eyes, and she licked her lips as she walked to me, her gaze never leaving my rod. Courtney knew exactly what I was thinking, and she straddled my hips and began kissing me while my hands wandered her legs and arse. Her skin was so smooth, she could have melted off of me and onto the floor.

Not exactly wanting her to leave any time soon, I grabbed her arse quite forcefully, and pulled it to me, my dick sliding across her waiting lips...and not the ones she had used earlier. Reaching down between us, she grasped my cock and slid it along her clit, teasing herself, and then just slid right in to the hilt.

"Oh God...that...is...so....mmmmm," she obviously had lost coherent thought by now. The pussy that was so slowly gyrating on my hips combined with the fact that everyone was now watching us combined to make for a real turn on. Lisa's eyes never left us, at least until she saw Jennifer turn her head towards Casey. They were on the couch opposite at this stage, with Casey across from Lisa, and Jennifer across from us.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Hypno Psych Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds