• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 04

The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 04

12

Hey all, Annabelle here with another delicious chapter from the Iceman saga!

If you are new to this tale, I suggest going back to Chapter 1 and reading about how Jason struggles with the idea of being a good dad and being a dad who gets laid. Each chapter has been worth it, I promise!

That being said, if you like this one, don't forget to rate, comment, or tell all your friends! I enjoy reading your feedback (even if I don't respond), so keep it coming!

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are 18 or older. Their bad decisions are completely legal, and strictly for your enjoyment!

Thanksgiving Stuffing

"Are you sure you don't want to come over for dinner with us?" Naomi asked.

"I'm sure," Jason told her. She had spent the first few days of her Thanksgiving break at Jason's house, the two of them catching up on each other's lives. Jason told her about the new guy at the station, Douglas. Though he seemed nice enough, Douglas was full of himself and opinionated. After declaring one night that Game of Thrones was an overrated show, Jason had resorted to replacing the clothes in Douglas' drawer with slightly larger clothes that were identical. Thinking that he was losing weight from being at the firehouse, Douglas had packed on an additional ten pounds before Jason put all his old clothes back. Last he had seen him, Douglas was too busy eating rice cakes to share his stupid ass ideas.

Naomi, on the other hand, had a new boyfriend she wasn't telling Jason much about. He chalked it up to the newness of their relationship, hoping that was all it was. In his experience, when a woman wouldn't tell you about a new boyfriend, it was because something was wrong with him.

"Have a happy Thanksgiving Dad!" Naomi's voice on his phone snapped him back to reality. "Love you!"

"Love you too." He hung up, sliding the phone into his back pocket. He opened up his fridge and pulled out the large party sub he had purchased for today. He had multiple invites for Thanksgiving dinner, even one from Maria's family, and he had passed on all of them. With Naomi home all week, he felt he now needed some time alone. His head no longer felt like it was screwed on straight.

The weekend with Maria had terminated Sunday afternoon when she had waddled out the front door, her ass full of lube and cum. He had sexted with Megan multiple times, but their schedules had never lined up for a personal visit of any sort. Nearly a month after school started, Maria appeared on his doorstep again with a casserole her mother had made as a "thank you" for taking such good care of her that fateful weekend. Instead of eating the casserole, he had eaten Maria out before fucking her ass for a solid hour, his first sexual release in a long time.

It was the guilt that was getting to him. He had gone on several dates with women his own age, even fucked a couple of them, but it wasn't the same. More often than not, he found himself fantasizing about Megan's slender body, her unimaginably tight pussy, fucking her over his kitchen counter. Or the dangerous curves of Maria's ass, her innocence and enthusiasm enough to make him rock hard. While in bed with these other women, he had fantasized about his daughter's friends while getting off.

Even Brianne. He hadn't forgotten the wanton lust on the young girl's face, or the way she looked in a bathing suit either. He had heard nothing from her since that eventful afternoon where he had shut her down for her shitty attitude.

Was something wrong with him? Thinking back, he had often fantasized about older women when he had been a teen. When he was first married to Naomi's mother, it had been women in their mid thirties and forties that had gotten him hard. When they divorced, he pursued many cougars at the nightclubs, bedding divorces with college aged children of their own. The few times he had fucked some college girls, it had been exciting, but not all consuming. His daughter's friends occupied his waking thoughts in such a manner that he struggled to focus at times, imagining the look on Maria's face when he would first penetrate her from behind, or checking his phone for another picture from Megan to jack off to.

It wasn't just their age he was attracted to, or their bodies. It was their personalities. He had gotten to know them intimately through sleep overs, dinners, and parties. They were an extension of Naomi's life that he had accepted without question, and now he was getting the chance to deepen that relationship, to bury his dick in something that was not only forbidden, but exciting. He had never been into fucking in public places, but he imagined that it was the same kind of thrill he experienced now.

He pulled a beer from the fridge, and surveyed his dinner. The party sub would easily last him until Saturday, and he had just opened a bag of Doritos. Preparing his plate, he watched Wild Jason gently pushing Dad Jason around in a wheelchair, surveying the majestic spread before them. Dad Jason wasn't looking so hot these days, his body wrapped in bandages. Wild Jason took good care of him - though they were opposite sides of the same coin, they had a mutual respect. Dad Jason and Wild Jason had both approved of his sexual conquests of late (except for that random encounter with Maria), and Dad Jason was beginning to show more signs of life these days.

Preparing a plate, he turned on his TV. He was avoiding Game of Thrones these days on account of the raging erection he now got whenever it reminded him of Maria. Instead, he had started the new Battlestar Galactica series, a sci-if thriller that was short on sexy and big on intrigue.

In the middle of the intro, someone knocked on his door. Setting down his sandwich, he walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello Mr. Dawes." Megan pushed her way in, shutting the door behind her. She wore a light jacket over a pretty white blouse with a red skirt that went to her knees. She was holding a backpack, which she tossed to the floor.

"Megan,' he said softly, her name a prayer on his lips. "What are you doing here?

"No time to explain," she told him, turning around and lifting up her skirt. Instead of panties, she wore a garter belt with a remote control, the wire connected to a harness that she wore instead of panties. He immediately heard the angry buzz of the vibrator positioned directly on top of her clit. Her voice was raspy, and she pulled the harness aside, a large glob of her cream falling free and splattering on the tile of the entryway. "I need your dick in me. Right now."

Mouth agape, he looked at the little table next to his front door. Wild Jason's eyes bugged out of his head, staring into the crimson void of Megan's wet, inviting pussy. Dad Jason wheeled himself over to the edge of the table, shaking his head slowly as he wheeled himself over the side. This wasn't even a battle worth fighting anymore.

"Please Mr. Dawes," she hissed, her ass moving from side to side. "I've been wearing this for almost an hour!"

"I don't know what to say," he whispered, but somehow his dick was already out. There was no foreplay, no preamble to what happened next. He grabbed Megan by the hips, gripping her tightly. She braced herself against the wall, whimpering quietly as he aimed the head of his cock at her tight snatch. She was so wet, his dick kept sliding off target, but once he slid into her, just a little, she shoved hard on the wall, sinking down onto him.

"Fuck!" She screamed, pushing hard against him. Jason held on tightly, his eyes wide as the redhead fucked herself with his dick. He moved forward, pinning her more effectively against the wall. "Fuck, fuck, oh shit!" Her hands became claws that dug into his drywall, leaving deep gouges that would never have any logical explanation.

He had been caught off guard, but it was now time to take control. He grabbed a handful of Megan's hair, tugging it toward him and then down. His other hand wrapped around her waist, and he steered her away from the wall and toward the stairs. Her hands clasped at the railing, and he repositioned her, bending her over completely at the waist.

"Hold on to something," he told her. Her hands splayed out on the stairs for support, and he grabbed her hips so hard that her pale skin became completely white. He pulled his cock most of the way out of her, then slammed it forward as hard as he could.

"FUCK!" Megan screamed, using her head to brace herself. In Jason's mind, every image she had sent him began playing like a slideshow, every dirty text a wishlist of things he intended to do to her. It was no longer about the girl on his cock - she had already cum once, and was ready to do it again. No, this time it was about what he wanted, needed in fact. This beautiful, sexy, smart girl who needed nothing more than a good pounding had already gotten what she came for.

Now it was his turn.

Jason grunted, his balls slapping mercilessly against Megan's labia. She cried out, little whimpers of delight every time he bottomed out in her. She was doing something different now, squeezing her pussy whenever he pushed his way in, making her cunt a perfect fit for what he needed most. His legs shook, his orgasm building from within, and he shoved her against the stairs, her body nearly collapsing under his assault.

"Oh god, that's it, please fuck me!" Megan cried, her words an unintelligible mess. Jason's grunts were coming more frequently now, his breathing ragged.

"Cum in me Mr. Dawes, please, I need to feel it!" Megan was starting to rip chunks of carpet up with her nails. Pulling his dick nearly all the way out, he pushed forward, lifting her slightly into the air. Megan cried out, her hands clutching the railing as Jason howled, blasting his load deep inside her teenage pussy. He kept pounding her, pushing out giant globs of his own cum now, making a small mess on the stairs beneath.

"Fuck," he whispered, his dick twitching inside of her.

"Grab my bag for me, Mr. Dawes," Megan said, lifting her ass in the air. When Jason pulled his dick out, she frantically pushed as much of his cum back into her snatch as she could. Puzzled, Jason handed her the backpack, and she pulled a pair of black panties from the side pocket.

"Thank you," she said, pulling them on. Already, a large wet spot had formed.

"What are you doing?" He asked, more than a little concerned. "Your'e still on the pill, right?"

"It'll make sense in a little bit. It's a surprise." Grinning sheepishly, she sat on the stairs, her legs splayed out for him. A large wet spot had formed in the crotch already. "I needed that so bad. I had to pull over twice on the way here."

"Why aren't you at your parents?"

"Ha! Funny story." Megan stood, her legs wobbly beneath her. "My step-dad's sister had a heart attack this morning. He and my mom had to fly out to get her stuff sorted. She'll be okay, but dinner at my house is officially cancelled."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said.

"Oh, I'm not." A delicious grin crossed her face. "They won't be back until Sunday night. I'm all yours for the next few days." Standing up, she tugged gently on his chin before kissing him full on the lips, her tongue briefly touching his. "I want to be your little whore this weekend."

Wild Jason was now weeping openly on the front table, making crosses on his chest and thanking God above. Dad Jason was a mangled mess on the floor, his limbs twitching beneath the wreckage of his wheelchair.

"I think that can be arranged," Jason said. "You hungry?"

"Starved, actually." Megan followed him out to the kitchen. "Turkey sandwich, I assume?"

"Well, it is Thanksgiving after all." He watched her prepare her sandwich, marveling at how innocent she seemed now that her lust had abated. This wasn't a trait he found in just any woman he met. Megan had something special, a quality that no words could appropriately embody. Staring at her ass, he wondered if she could feel his cum inside her as she spread mayo and mustard on her sandwich, her rear swaying back and forth gently as she circled the table to grab a handful of the chips Jason had put out.

"Ooh, Cool Ranch." Megan put the chips on her plate, suggestively licking the powder off of her finger. It was amazing how quickly she could flip the switch. Her skirt swished back and forth on her walk out to the living room. She sat on the floor, right near Jason's spot.

"So what are we watching?" She asked, taking a large bite out of her sandwich. The large gob of mayonnaise that smeared across her lips sent a gentle pulse to Jason's crotch, enough that he could feel his dick stiffen, but not enough to wake the beast.

"Battlestar Galactica."

"Is it like Star Trek?" Megan asked.

"Not quite. These robots called Cylons have just wiped out all of humanity except the people in these ships." Jason took his spot on the couch. "So they are all doing their best to find a new plant to live on, but the robots are chasing them down. And their civilization is in a constant state of near collapse, in fighting and such."

"Interesting." Megan took another bite of her sandwich. Jason pushed PLAY on his remote, but couldn't help but watch the redhead. Just a few minutes ago, she had been screaming on his stairs. Now she sat on the floor, an image ripped from any innocent get together she may have had with Naomi. Full of his cum.

Wild Jason stood in front of Megan, a clear view of her creamy thighs before him. He was scribbling furiously on a long scroll of paper, a laundry list of all of the things Jason wanted to do to her perky little body. Dad Jason was beside him, his wheelchair held together by duct-tape, attention fixed on the television. That part of his psyche had long ago given up trying to contribute.

They watched half an episode, Jason answering Megan's questions as they came. He could tell she was genuinely curious. Whereas Maria had been eager to learn more about his body, Megan seemed to be interested in his mind.

Somebody pounded on the front door, the sound loud enough that Jason jumped immediately to his feet. From the intensity of each strike, he immediately pictured either Megan's dad, or Maria's, maybe even a handful of the neighborhood men, shovels and shotguns at the ready.

"You should probably get that," Megan said, her eyes never leaving the screen. Clearly, she wasn't worried. The men of the neighborhood weren't going to bury her in a ditch, after all.

Jason's heart pounded inexplicably, and he slowly crossed the length of his house. The pounding resumed, three solid thunks on the door. Taking a deep breath, he put on his best I did not just fuck my daughter's friend face on, and opened the door.

The owner of the fist that had pounded his door was a five foot four Asian girl, maybe a hundred and ten pounds soaking wet. She wore a pale yellow dress and white tennis shoes. Her long black hair lay flat along her back and shoulders, and she fixed Jason with a scowl.

"Is Megan here?" She demanded, pushing her way inside.

"Um, who are you?" Jason asked, but the girl didn't answer. She stormed into the living room, crossing her arms when she saw Megan.

"There you are." It was an accusation, her voice dripping with malice.

"Hi Ling." Megan ignored Ling, her eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Hold on, hold on." Jason put himself between the two. "I'm sorry, Ling, was it? You can't just barge into my house like this."

Ling fixed Jason with a heated glance that caused his balls to withdraw into his body in fear. Wild Jason pushed Dad Jason to safety under the couch.

"You were supposed to come home," Ling informed Megan.

"That was before plans changed." Megan ate some chips, smacking her lips loudly. "I'm staying here this weekend."

"With him?" Ling glared at Jason. "This is the guy?" Jason knew immediately what she meant.

"Mr. Dawes, meet my step-sister, the bitch." Megan smirked, setting her food down. "She's a little upset because she was expecting me home for the weekend. While our parents are gone." Megan slightly raised an eyebrow, immediately communicating that Jason had somehow stolen away the weekend that Ling had planned. Appraising Ling in a new light, the only new information he gleamed was that somewhere a dictionary had her picture next to the entry Resting Bitch Face.

"He's so old." Ling sneered at Jason.

Megan rolled her eyes, then stood. Grabbing Ling by the hand, she dragged her toward the kitchen. "You're such a bitch when you're hungry, c'mon."

"Um, what?" Jason watched them disappear around the corner. Shaking his head, he walked into the kitchen to see Megan building a plate of food for Ling, who eyed the food with uncertainty. "Hold up, she's staying?"

"Of course she is. She's family." Megan threw far too many chips onto Ling's plate, and for the first time since she had stormed in, her facial features relaxed. "She and I are going to sleep in Naomi's room, if that's okay with you."

"Um, yeah. Since your parents are out of town." Maybe he could win her over with the nice guy act?

"Please. Don't insult my intelligence." Ling walked out into the living room, leaving Megan and Jason in the kitchen. "Hey, Battlestar." She plopped down on the floor next to Megan's plate, her legs crossed politely beneath the yellow folds of her dress.

"What is going on?" Jason mouthed at Megan.

Megan's reply was a wink and a smile. She went to his fridge and grabbed a couple of Cokes, licking the edge of one can suggestively before joining her sister in the living room.

-

Ling's sudden appearance dropped the sexual temperature in the room to negative twenty. What Jason had figured was going to turn into an evening long fuck-fest had quickly become an exercise in "Don't Look At Ling."

Her attention on the television, Ling looked demure in her pretty yellow dress. She picked up her sandwich, took a single bite, and then put it back down. He could see that layers of discipline and etiquette had been inscribed on her very being, a creature of proper time and place sitting before him. Still, the truth was that the petite young woman frightened him a little. Clearly, she knew that he had fucked her step-sister, but what would she use that knowledge for?

Apparently nothing. Ling sat quietly through three episodes of Battlestar, occasionally mouthing the words to herself. Jason tried to picture the sexual dynamic between Ling and Megan. He knew at once that he had seen Ling's pussy in at least a few of the sexts between them, and he was willing to bet that Ling knew. He watched his Thursday melt away, afraid to even drink a beer with Ling around.

"I think I'm turning in for the night," he announced at nine. Though he wasn't that tired, he figured it would be easier to go to bed and read a book then sit in silence with Ling any longer.

"We should go to bed as well," Ling said. "It is better to keep our internal clocks on a good schedule."

Megan rolled her eyes, but stood up off the floor. The fabric of her skirt had left faint creases in her pale flesh, flesh that Jason fantasized about running his hands across. She and Ling had downed most of the Cokes in the fridge, so Jason was unsure how they planned to fall asleep.

"Good night," he told them, walking toward the stairs.

"Good night Mr. Dawes," Megan said. Ling remained quiet.

Fuck. Walking down the hall to his room, he felt cheated. What the hell was going on here?

A cold shower helped, and he had tucked himself in bed, reading a science fiction novel. Through the wall, he could hear Ling and Megan muttering to each other, the exchange slightly heated. Pushing his ear to the wall, the only word he could make out was his name. Sighing he resigned himself to the idea that he was probably going to play the unwilling host for the next few days. He didn't dare try to kick Ling out - the last thing he needed was for her to freak out on him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds