The Improbable Adventure Ch. 05

Mary got up quickly. "Come on," she said, grabbing her dress and pulling it on as she led me out of the room, and I switched out the light as we left. She led me down the darkened hallway to the first floor, and then to the opposite side of the guest house from that which the men were approaching. She led me out a back door and into the cool night air.

"I'm sorry we couldn't worship longer," she whispered, "But I hope you've seen how wonderful the love of God can be." She smiled, looking down at my nakedness. "But now I send you forth, like John the Baptist, to be as one crying out in the wilderness, heralding the coming of the kingdom of God. We shall meet again, Kurt, if it is in God's plan, and I feel confident that it is."

"Good luck with your new version of Christianity," I told her, "it seems like it should catch on pretty quickly."

She grinned, and pointed into the woods. "There are other wealthy estates dotting these hills. To our west is one which, according to my father, belongs to a profoundly sinful man. You should find yourself right at home." She laughed softly, then turned, listening as the men's voices came closer. "Go, now," she whispered, "I must sneak back to the house before they find you gone."

I gave her one last kiss, deep and wet, and grabbed her ass through her dress, then turned and ran into the forest, which by now was starting to seem like my natural habitat.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds