• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Incident Ch. 01

The Incident Ch. 01

The night that it all happened was one that the untrained eye would never have seen as memorable. To her it was seen as unforgettable; something terrible yet wonderful. He was tall and his golden brown hair rested gently upon his shoulders yet was covered by a hood attached to a long black cape. He walked softly toward her and she was able to see his eyes clearly in the pale moon light; the bright green more prevalent to her than it probably should have been. The road down which he walked appeared to glow as he came closer to her. It appeared as though his feet barely touched the ground. She wasn't sure what to make of him until he turned and looked at her as though he just realized she was there.

She was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. She was short, not even five feet tall and she looked like she hadn't cracked 100 lbs. Her long dark brown hair rested gently down her back and ended just above her perfectly curved waist. It slightly wrapped itself around her face just enough to make it difficult to look into her ocean blue eyes. His deep penetrating eyes stared at her crotch which was clearly visible due to the tightness of the jeans she was wearing and moonlight that dimly lit her up. He cautiously approached her and gently put a hand on her shoulder. Coming from a perfect stranger, she should have been scared but for some reason she accepted it. He bent down so his face was in line with hers and he saw her for the first time. Awe-struck by her insatiable beauty he leaned in closer and began to kiss her passionately.

Tears of joy streamed down her face as she kissed him back just as passionately feeling every ounce of strength he was exerting. Her little 'victoria secrets' were soaked with excitement as he rubbed his hand down her back gently, causing a tingling feeling she'd never felt before. Suddenly she felt his hand go below her tiny waist and slip inside her jeans causing her pink-lace underwear to be exposed slightly in the back as he began to rub them against her bare skin. Her little clean shaven pussy began to squirt her juices voraciously as though she were peeing her pants. Nobody she'd ever met had made her feel like this before. She wanted to have sex with him so badly she could almost taste it but she was careful to not make her desire known. Before she knew what was happening, it was all over and the mysterious stranger that had made her feel like a woman was gone. Despite the overwhelmingly wonderful feeling she'd just experienced, she still had yet to be penetrated and she remained a virgin to her dismay. Now she had a new goal that she felt she had to reach. She wanted to find the man that had just come in and stolen her 19 year old heart.

Fern Gustafson woke up the next morning wondering if what she felt the night before actually happened. The sun filtered in through her bedroom window and made a trail of light that extended across her bed and up her wall illuminating the "Green Bay Packer's" poster hung above her bed. She crawled out of bed and peeled off her slightly dampened pink underwear and threw them onto the floor, reached into the closet and grabbed a skirt and teeshirt. She walked over to the dresser drawer on the opposite side of the room and grabbed a clean pair of panties and socks, laid the clothes onto her bed before heading into the bathroom. She locked the door and threw off her "Pink Panther" nightgown and threw it to the floor. She adjusted the flow of the water coming from the head of the shower and climbed in and leaned up against the wall thinking about what happened to her the night before.

The tall dark stranger consumed her thoughts as the water gently hit her on the back and shoulders. Her parents wanted nothing better than for their little girl to wait to give up her innocence to a nice guy that had taken her finger and put a ring on it but Fern didn't want to deal with any of that. She didn't want to feel left out anymore. She never had a guy look at her the way the stranger saw her. In fern's eyes, for the first time in her life she was seen by a guy as a girl with needs and desires; neither a bundle of emotions nor as a piece of meat. She wanted it to be real but she wasn't 100% sure that it was. He had been so gorgeous, kind and gentle to her but the thing that drove Fern the craziest, even more so than not knowing if what she'd experienced was real, was not knowing who the man was. Fern stepped out of the shower and dried herself off as best she could with her towel and headed back to her bedroom where she'd laid her clothes out on the bed.

She slipped into the panties, the skirt, and the teeshirt she'd chosen and sat down in front of the mirror on the far wall away from the door and picked up a brush from the desk and began to brush her long dark brown hair until it looked smooth and shiny to the touch. Fern had always prized herself on how beautiful her hair was and never left the house until she thought it was perfect. Today, however today she was only out to attract one guy and she hoped to find him soon. Realizing that she'd forgotten to put her socks on she quickly got up, picked them up, sat down on the bed and put them on before springing out of the room. Fern darted down the hall and turned to her right at the end of the hall and entered the kitchen where her father was engulfed in the Sports Page while her 16 year old brother raved on about the girl that sat in front of him in History Class.

"Typical Monday Morning!" Fern thought to herself as she reached up and grabbed a cereal bowl from the cupboard above the sink. The bowl made a "clanking" sound as she set it down on the counter. She quietly poured herself some cheerios and reached to her right and opened the fridge to get the milk. After dressing her cereal with the milk and hint of sugar, Fern walked over to the table and sat across from her father.

"Good Morning Daddy!" Fern said cheerfully. She put a spoonful of cheerios to her mouth.

"How was your night Hun?" he asked almost accusingly but Fern didn't catch the tone in his voice.

"Fine! I slept okay," she replied back.

"You have class today?" he asked, not looking away from his paper.

"Yep! 10 AM lecture about the importance of the accuracy of search warrants!" Ferns father grunted amusingly.

"Sounds like fun!" he said. Fern finished her cheerios and got up from the table remembering to rinse out her bowl and place it into the sink before heading out the door.

"I don't want to take the bus today, can Fern drive me to school?" David asked his mother. Fern breathed a sigh of disgust. She hated driving her little brother all over town but she agreed to drive him to school and then she was supposed to meet up with a friend. David scampered up the stairs of the high school and disappeared quickly as Fern drove off. The convenient store was just ahead and Fern wanted to grab a small bite to eat before meeting up with her friend. She stopped the car just in front of the building and got out quickly and entered the store and almost as though it were instinct she headed to the back of the store when a strange feeling came over her; almost as though she were being watched. Looking around she realized that the store was almost empty. She recognized the coat the man was wearing and immediately her panties began to feel damp. Catching a glimpse from the reflection in front of her of the golden brown hair made her freeze. His warm hands reached around to the front of Fern's shirt as she shuddered in pure excitement. Just as with the last episode, her panties were soaked immediately as the man leaned his head forward and began to very gently kiss her neck as his hands went up her skirt and fondled her pussy. Her entire body seemed to melt into his for the entire time he hand his arms around her but just as quickly he walked out of the store. Fern looked around to see if anyone had seen anything. Surprisingly enough nobody was around.

The sound of fingers tapping on the desk in front of Fern caused her to awaken immediately, appearing dazed and confused for a moment as she looked up at her professor who appeared rather unamused that she'd fallen asleep in class. She looked around the room to realize that all of her other classmates had already left the room. As she got up and left the room she had to wonder if the incident in the convenient store had actually happened or if she had been dreaming. If it happened, Fern wondered where the man came from and where he'd gone. If she'd dreamed about it, she wondered where that morning block of time had gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Incident Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 453 milliseconds