• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Incredible Journey

The Incredible Journey

12

This story dates back to several decades. It is a work of pure fiction and any resemblance to anyone living or dead and any event is pure coincidence. All characters are over 18 years of age

*****

The train slowly started its long journey at exactly five in the evening. It was an express train and its final destination was another, bigger city about 800 kms away. The expected time of arrival at the destination was 7-30 am next morning.

I am Mohan, twenty going on twenty one, a student of final year engineering degree course. I was returning to my college and hostel after spending three weeks of winter vacation at home. I was seated on the comfortable, cushioned lower berth of the First Class Compartment. Those were the days when this was the highest class of travel in Indian Railways and AC coaches on trains were a rarity. As a student traveling home and back, I was allowed a 50% concession on the fare. That made it affordable.

The First class cabin comprised of a total of four berths - two lower berths and two upper berths. As you enter a cabin, there is a set of one lower & one upper berth on your right and another similar set on the left, separated by about three feet of space. Each lower berth had a square window with steel bars welded across it. The window could be closed with either a tinted glass rolling shutter or a louvered sheet metal rolling shutter.

As the train picked up speed, I looked around. Seated across me, on the other Lower berth, were two women. At the very first look my mind registered them as a mother and daughter. The young girl looked around 19 years of age. She wore a bright red colored langa (a full length skirt more like a petticoat) and a voni (a half sari). My first impression was that she was a pretty girl.

The other lady looked to be in late thirties. She wore a nice, chiffon light blue sari and a matching blouse. My mind also registered that she wore a sleeveless blouse that showed off fair, smooth, shapely arms and she had a generous mouth with full lips that were painted red with lipstick. She wore a simple gold chain around her neck with a round locket that rested on her high chest; another chain of black beads around her neck indicating that she was married.

All my inspection just took a few seconds. There were only three of us in the cabin.

"Are you going all the way?" She asked me in a soft tone.

"Yes! Madame! Are you too?" I asked courteously.

"Yes! I am Suguna and this is my daughter Aarti." She responded.

"I am Sekhar; a final year engineering student going back after vacation." I informed her, slightly boastful.

Suguna asked me to call her aunty. Soon Suguna and I were chatting freely. But, Aarti rarely spoke. She was the shy, introvert type perhaps, I thought. As the conversation progressed, I stole occasional glances at Aarti.

She was not just pretty, she was sexy too, I thought. Between her langa and blouse, a strip of about two inches of skin of her midriff was revealed. It was very fair, satin smooth, sparkling skin that adorned her very slim waist. Even more alluring were the twin peaks of her young breasts ensconced in the red blouse. They looked perfect spheres and apple like. She had a pretty, slightly oval face and large black eyes.

The T.T.E (Traveling Ticket Examiner) had come in and checked our tickets against the reservation chart, found them in order, ticked off our names in the chart and returned our tickets after duly signing on them.

I inquired if a fourth person is joining us in the cabin later.

"As of now this upper berth is vacant and it is unlikely that anyone will join. Before going to bed, please bolt the cabin door from inside for your safety." He left with that word of caution.

"Can I borrow your magazine?" Aarti's voice was musical as she asked me.

"Sure." I replied, rather quickly and handed over the latest issue of the glossy, movie magazine 'Filmfare' which I bought at the train station.

"Thanks." She gave me a pretty smile as she took it.

I opened a half read Harold Robins' book and started reading it. Silence reigned in the cabin for a while. Around 8 pm, Suguna aunty picked up and opened a cane basket, took out a medium sized stainless steel tiffin carrier, a couple of plates, spoons, glasses and a bottle of water.

Obviously, it was their dinner. I had planned to buy and eat some snacks at the next big stop that was due in fifteen minutes. My mother wanted to pack a nice dinner for me but I refused to carry one.

Aarti helped her mother unpack. Their dinner comprised of purees (an unleavened flaky Indian bread, that is deep-fried in ghee) and potato curry. Even as I protested, they made three portions.

"I will eat something at the next station, aunty. You please go ahead and have your dinner." I protested mildly.

"No, Mohan! There is more than enough food here for three of us and you must eat with us. This is homemade and much better than the Railway food, I assure you." Suguna was emphatic.

The purees looked good and I was also hungry by then. Without further ado, I picked up my plate and started eating. They were very delicious and I had a second helping too which Aarti served me.

We chatted as we ate. They were returning home after attending a wedding. Suguna's husband was an important state government officer and could not accompany them because he was busy accompanying his minister. Suguna told me this with a touch of pride. Aarti was doing her first year of science degree course.

After dinner, we cleaned up and made our preparations for bed.

I offered my lower berth to Aarti but she politely declined saying that she prefers the upper berth. Suguna asked me to shut the cabin door and bolt it up from inside and I promptly complied. It was winter time and quite cold. Suguna asked me to lower the metal louvered shutter fully on both windows. I did that too.

Then we made our respective berths with the crisp white sheets provided by the Railways. We were also provided with a pillow and a blanket each. I settled down on my lower berth and Aarti climbed up to her upper berth with her mother's help. Suguna settled down on her lower berth opposite mine.

I got off my berth, switched off the main lamp, left the two fans on at medium speed and switched on the dim blue night lamp. I went back to my berth, switched on the small reading lamp and settled down to read my book. After about half an hour, I switched off my reading lamp and drifted into sleep. The rocking motion of the train certainly helped. Just before I slept, my mind registered the fact that both mother and daughter were already asleep.

At this stage of the story, I would like to make some honest admissions to my readers. Firstly, I was just a very young novice at that time with no experience in sexual matters. Whatever little I knew was mostly bookish knowledge and a little of what I heard from the 'more experienced' friends. The only sex I had that time was masturbation. The high point of my sex life was an occasional peek at the forbidden 'Playboy' magazine smuggled in by the more affluent friends.

So, when I drifted to sleep that night, I had absolutely no sexual designs. It is true that I found Aarti pretty and attractive. I also wondered briefly about her tits...how they would look when bare and how they would feel in my hands. But then, you would expect that as a natural and normal reaction from any young lad of my age.

I suddenly woke up from sound sleep. I didn't know what woke me up. The train was traveling at a good speed and as my eyes adjusted to the dim night lamp, I saw that all was quiet around me. I looked at the radium dial on my watch and noted that it was 12-15 am. I got into a sitting position, picked up my water bottle and drank some cold water from it. Then I looked around.

I noticed that Suguna aunty was soundly asleep with her back towards me. She had covered herself with the blanket from neck to toe. I looked up at the upper berth. I found that Aarti was also asleep like her mother and in similar posture...her back was towards me. I do not know why I did that but I suddenly had an urge to look at Aarti from close quarters.

I got off my berth silently and moved to their berths. While keeping an eye on Suguna aunty, I looked closely at the upper berth. The berth was quite wide. The pillow, and Aarti's head resting on it, was away from me and close to the cabin sidewall. She lay at an angle, side on and facing the cabin wall. Her hips and her left leg were close to the edge of the berth where I stood. Her right leg was thrown loosely at a thirty degree angle and away from her left leg.

She too had the thin blanket covering her from her upper back to her feet.

Through the blanket, her small and rounded hips and the rise they made was visible and attractive. Her slender left ankle was partly visible through the edge of the blanket.

A sudden urge took over me. I felt an urgent need to look at her bare legs and thighs. I knew it was a risky and wrong thing to do. But the urge was overpowering. I would be very careful, I told myself. I made sure that aunty was still asleep with her back to me. I went to work.

I inspected the thin blanket closely. It hugged her tightly at the hips and thighs. Further down, around the middle of her left leg, I noticed a slack in the blanket. Holding on to the edge of the berth with my left hand, I positioned my right hand close to that slack on the berth cushion. Then, I slowly slid my fingers forward under the blanket.

I got a grip on the blanket and gently pulled it away from her leg, inch by inch. Her smooth and fair left calf revealed itself first and then the back of her left knee and finally the beginning of her left thigh. The blanket got stuck and I could pull no more. So I looked!

In the dim light, the smooth shiny calf beckoned. The little of the thigh that was visible told me that hers would be a slender, taut and satin smooth thigh. How to steal a look now without waking her up! I looked at her again. The solution presented itself.

As I said earlier, her right leg was thrown across and away, loosely. I reached carefully for the other edge of the blanket that rested loosely over her right leg and slowly lifted it. It came off easily and I pulled it very slowly towards me. Her red petticoat was high up, covering only the top of her right thigh.

I sneaked a peek at Suguna aunty. There was no change in her position. I now looked closely at Aarti's bare right leg and thigh. They looked gorgeous. The skin was smooth and sparkling. The thigh was slender, shapely and taut. It looked satin smooth, totally hairless...just the way I liked.

Seeing that bare thigh increased my lust. Can I manage to go a little further up and see her buttocks! That would be fantastic, I thought! With increased confidence I slowly pulled the blanket away from her ass area. I noticed then that under the red langa, she wore a thin, shorter petticoat.

I held the bottom edges of her langa and petticoat together in my right hand. Slowly, very carefully, I peeled them away from her riches. When I could no more move them safely, I stopped and looked. Her left thigh was now partly revealed. Her right thigh and her small, round, shapely buttocks in all their naked glory greeted me. It was a veritable visual feast and my dick sprang up.

What I should have probably done was to look at Aarti's thighs and hips for a while, cover her with the blanket again and return to my berth, safe and sound. But I was pretty confident now. Having reached this far why not touch? Just steal a tender touch of her smooth thighs and her shapely buttocks. I never touched a girl there and it would be great to score that with a pretty girl like Aarti.

I would do it very slowly and carefully. At the very first instance of any signs of waking up from her, I would leave her and go back to my berth. Yes! I would be very careful. This is too good an opportunity to miss, I thought.

I took a look at aunty and ensured she was in the same position and condition. Very slowly, I moved the tip of my forefinger and brushed it against the midpoint of her right thigh. It was smooth and soft and cool to my touch. I let three of my fingers rest on her lovely thigh. It felt heavenly. I slowly caressed the back of her right thigh. I had this urge to grab it and knead it. So, I pulled my hand away before I did anything rash.

My next target was her small buttocks. Slowly, I brushed them very lightly with my finger tips. They felt good. They felt so good that I literally lost control. The next second, my palm rested on her buttock and felt its richness.

Suddenly, the corner of my eye registered that Suguna aunty started turning in sleep...towards me! In one swift move I covered Aarti with her blanket and dashed back to my berth. But, unfortunately, even as I was dropping on to my berth, Susguna aunty turned! I wasn't sure if she had caught me or not. I just shut my eyes and prayed.

I kept still and I prayed. I was somehow certain that she had seen me moving away from near their berth. What was she thinking of now? Did she think that I was touching and fondling her daughter? Or, did she think I was a thief trying to steal her daughter's gold jewelry? I waited with bated breath.

I heard the cabin door open and again close. After a few seconds I dared to open my eyes. She had obviously gone out. I was now even more scared. What if she had gone to find the TTE or get help? My heart started beating faster.

Calm down! Relax! I told myself. It is quite possible that she had probably not seen me moving away at all. She had now probably gone to the toilette to relieve herself. I just settled back on my berth, side on and facing her berth. I covered my face with my right forearm such that I could peep through the gap without her noticing it. Feigning sleep, I waited.

Suguna aunty returned in a few minutes. She was alone and she looked perfectly normal. She shut the cabin door and bolted it from inside. Moving to her berth, she looked at the sleeping form of her daughter. Obviously satisfied, she sat on her berth facing me. She looked at me for a few seconds as if to find out if I was really asleep. I held my breath.

Obviously satisfied, she got up, picked up her water bottle and sat down on her berth again. She opened the bottle cap, raised it to her mouth and started drinking. As she drank the water, her pallu (part of sari that covers her chest) fell into her lap. Unmindful of that, she drank the water slowly.

My eyes naturally fell on her blouse that covered two big and attractive breasts that stood proudly in the tight confines of her blouse. Her blouse was of a V cut design that showed a good part of her cleavage. Even in the dim light I could see sharp, prominent and protruding points at the center of each breast. I liked what I saw.

Suguna aunty finished drinking water. She recapped the water bottle and put it back on the side table. She sat again on her berth facing me. Then she did something totally unexpected! Letting the pallu lay in her lap; she unhooked her blouse quickly. She wore no bodice or bra underneath and I clearly saw her bare breasts.

They were magnificent. They were large, slightly conical like mangoes, with prominent aureole and big nipples. Even before my mind could properly understand what was happening, she got off the berth, reached for the night lamp switch and switched it off. Just before switching it off, she looked at me and smiled. Yes!! I was certain of that! She smiled!

The cabin plunged into total darkness and there was a slight rustle as Suguna returned to her berth. I was in turmoil. Even to a novice like me, the message was obvious. That final smile said it all. Suguna was waiting for me, bare breasted and ready!

I lost all my fear and reasoning. Lust replaced everything. My dick had become hard. My body became hot and feverish with desire. I just wanted one thing. I wanted my hands on those mangoes. I just wanted to grab them and fondle them for the rest of the night.

I got off my berth and moved across in the darkness to her berth. As I groped in the darkness, I felt her hands reach out and hold mine. She was sitting on the berth, waiting for me. Holding my hands, she made me to sit to her right.

My eyes got adjusted to the darkness. Suguna turned slightly towards me and her hand took my right hand and placed it on her full left breast. I squeezed it impulsively. A low hiss escaped from her sealed lips. My palm was hot and damp and her breast was full and bouncy. It felt as if I was squeezing a rubber ball.

As I continued to squeeze her boob, her mouth moved to my ear and she whispered, "Don't make any sounds." I understood. We had to be careful, not to wake up her daughter. Next second, her mouth covered mine and she kissed me.

It was the first time for me, getting a kiss from a woman whose boob was in my hand. As she kissed my young mouth hungrily, I felt the taste of her lips and her mouth. Her lips were sweet and her mouth was hot. My left hand now joined my right, grabbing her right tit. With both hands, I pressed and squeezed Suguna's mango like breasts.

She obviously liked it because she kept kissing me. I felt her tongue darting in and playing with my tongue. After a minute or two she broke off the kiss and came up for breath.

Now, aunty sat back further, resting her back against the backrest. Holding my head in her hand, she guided my mouth to her right nipple.

"Lick it first and then suck it with lips. Don't bite it." She whispered in my ear.

She was the Guru and I was the pupil. I did exactly as she asked. I first licked her big, beautiful, blackish brown nipple. I licked the aureole around it and then the nipple itself. When it was very wet with my spittle, I clamped the hard, engorged nipple between my lips. I sucked it. Sucked it like it is a lollipop! Sucked it greedily!

Aunty moaned into my ear.

"It is so nice. Suck it with lips, take it into mouth and suck it with mouth too."

Her hand guided my right hand to her left nipple.

"Play with it. Roll it, tweak it and pinch it."

For several minutes aunty had her boobs serviced by me. Suck the right, maul the left, then change, suck the left, maul the right...an unending cycle!

After about ten minutes, she stopped me. I didn't want to, but I obeyed her. She now whispered into my ear, very softly, "Play with my thighs now. You will like them."

Her words were music to me.

My hands left her tits which were probably raw by then with all the sucking and fondling they received. I bent slightly, reached for the edge of her sari with both my hands and pulled it up. At the first sight of her thunder thighs, I almost swooned. They were big, healthy, little fleshy but smooth thighs.

I let my hands rest on them; just above her knee caps. Slowly, I started rubbing them, squeezing lightly and rubbing. My hands inched up, a little at a time, pushing up all the clothing that I encountered. As I reached three fourth ways up, Suguna opened her legs a little and guided my palms to her inner thighs.

"Play with the inner thighs. They would love your hands." She whispered very seductively in my ear.

And, I played! My fingers played on her inner thighs, my finger tips pressing, tickling and moving along them in circles. I was now very hot with lust and feverish. My hand was so close to her womanhood. I have heard so many things said about it; the center of attraction; the fount of ultimate pleasure!

I felt Suguna's soft hands reaching for my lap and then resting on the tent in my pants caused by my erect cock poking through my drawers. Her palm cupped my bulge. I covered my mouth with my left hand to stifle the moan that escaped inadvertently.

Taking the cue from her, I pushed my hand forward between her thighs until it came into contact with her mound. When my hand touched it, Suguna shook a bit and her grip on my bulge tightened.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Incredible Journey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds