The Indecent Proposal Ch. 03

I told her that it did, and that I spent several years doing just that when we were young. "I was so crazy about you, and I, um, fantasized about you, and, well, you know, um, I would play with it until I would cum."

She laughed. "You actually would play with it and fantasize about me? I had no idea!"

"No, I don't imagine that you would know, but most guys masturbate a lot, and certainly when we are young. I still do now and then, when circumstances happen. Have you never masturbated?"

She shook her head. "No, oh my no. That would be self-abuse, and that's a major sin. You should never abuse your body in that way. You know that."

"Well, that's all well and good, but when the woman of your dreams won't give you the time of day, sometimes a guy will take matters into his own hand."

"I had no idea that you cared that much. I mean, I knew that you were attracted to me, but I just assumed it was puppy love. And I just knew that we weren't supposed to be together because you weren't going to be a pastor, so I didn't think anything else mattered. I'm so sorry, John, if I led you on."

"Don't worry about it, Kim. It's ancient history. Let's just enjoy each other while we can, and forget about what happened back then."

As we were talking, she played with my cock. I wasn't especially hard when she started, but by this time, I was ready for action. She started stroking it slowly, and it felt wonderful.

"John, I don't have much time. Would you mind if I, um, masturbated you tonight, and then next week we can try other things? Is that ok?"

"I would love that. Thank you."

And she held me, one arm around me while my head rested on her shoulder. With her petite hand, she caressed my cock and felt its hardness, felt me grow and respond to her touch.

"What do you call your penis, John? Do you say penis?"

"Well, if I'm talking to my doctor, I would say penis. But it's my dick or my cock usually. You can call it my turgid rod of manhood if you like, as long as you keep doing that."

She laughed and slapped me gently on the chest. "I'll go with dick, if you don't mind."

She started stroking again, slowly. "You have a beautiful dick, John. Will you cum for me and show me what happens when you cum? Please? I've never seen a man cum."

That got my attention. "Of course. Keep doing that and it will happen pretty quickly!"

She kept stroking, and I moved my head so that I could lay back on the pillow. "That feels wonderful. Please don't stop."

"Can I play with your balls, too? I would love to feel them."

"It feels good if you play with them."

She held my balls in her other hand, first one, then the other, then both. Stroking all the time, but feeling the weight of my balls in my sac.

"Oh, Kim, that feels so good."

She reached for my balls again, and gently scratched her fingernails under them. My cock jumped in her hand. "What just happened? Did I hurt you?"

"God, no. There's a sensitive spot down towards my ass that can be really fun if you do it right. You just happened to do it right. Some guys like to have their asses played with. I've never done that, but I'm guessing that it feels similar to what you just did."

She got this little smile on her face and said, "Would you like me to try playing with your bottom, John? Is that what you want?"

I looked her in the eye, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Go ahead, if you want. That's what this is all about. I've asked you to try new things, so I might as well too."

Her fingers moved from my balls down towards my ass. My legs moved apart, almost on their own, to make it easier for her to explore my ass. As her fingers touched my hole, I felt an electric shock that made my cock jump like never before.

"Oh God, Kim, that's really good. Do you mind doing that some more? I've never felt anything like it."

Her fingers played with my ass while she continued to stroke my cock. Precum was seeping from the head while she teased my ass. I was so turned on that I almost asked her to shove her fingers inside. I didn't, but I was really tempted. I just didn't want to scare her off.

"You have such a beautiful dick, baby. I think I'll taste it and see if it tastes as good as it looks." She moved her mouth down and swallowed my cock in one motion, and I almost came right then. The combination of feelings from her hands and her mouth were almost too much.

"Kim, I'm going to cum soon, please make me cum! Please baby, I need to cum now!"

She felt my cock grow in her mouth and, just before I shot my load, she pulled her head up and stroked me hard and fast. Her other hand tap danced on my asshole and I couldn't hold back. I shot my second load all over my chest as rope after rope shot out. She kept stroking the whole time and finally let go when I was finished.

"Oh my, Kim, that was amazing. I had no idea what it was like to be touched like that. Thank you." I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, and she fell onto me and our bodies touched, chest to chest, and my cum covered both of us. Her tits were taking it from my chest, and she slid around a little to get more on her skin.

"Mmmmm. That was fun. I've never seen anything like that. And I'm glad I got to teach you something finally!"

She sat up and looked at the clock. It was almost 9. "I need to take a quick shower and make myself presentable for Tom. I don't want him to think that we were doing anything wrong tonight."

She jumped out of bed, and went into the restroom. I watched her petite body move with a grace and comfort that I couldn't believe. This woman who seemed so prudish has turned out to be more wild than I thought possible. I couldn't wait to see what would happen when we had time together next week!

I heard the shower turn off, and she came out in a towel and rubbed her hair. It wasn't wet but it did need some attention. She quickly put on her panties and bra, then got her dress from the closet and put that on as well. In 15 minutes, she was put back together and you would have never guessed that she was anything more than a pastor's wife. I was still in bed, but I needed to get home too. She came over to the bed and kissed me, a passionate kiss that made my toes curl. "See you tomorrow, John. Thanks for the chicken."

After she left, I grabbed another quick shower and dressed, then made my way out to the car. I was home by 10 and in bed with my wife by 11. I couldn't sleep because of the thoughts of Kim that kept running through my head. I think I'm in love with her, and I think she might be falling in love with me. And I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds