• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Insurance Agent Ch. 2

The Insurance Agent Ch. 2

Larry, my husband, was opening the second bottle of wine when he called out from the kitchen that he had been wanting to tell me something for the past week. My heart skipped a beat because it was not like him to keep things to himself for that long a time. I guess I had a tinge of guilty conscience from the episode with the insurance guy last week. But, wow, I did like riding his big shaft.

Larry returned from the kitchen, handed me the glass of wine, and casually told me he had watched me getting my brains fucked out by the stranger with the huge cock. The wine was making me lightheaded, but the impact of what he said had a sobering effect. He watched me closely and with a slight smile, waited for my reaction. My first thought was to cry and go through the "how could you think such a thing" routine but I figured that wouldn't work this time. My heart raced out of control. Larry took my hand and calmed me down, he gave me a big smile, laughed, and told me that while he was shocked at first, he enjoyed watching me fucking another man almost as much as I enjoyed getting fucked. He said he loved me and that he knew the incident was just a case of lust and not love. He vowed he would not let this damage our relationship and confirmed our marriage was still secure.

My fears began to subside and we continued to talk about what he had witnessed. He described that afternoon with such detail that there was no doubt he had seen it all. My panties became moist and I almost had an orgasm thinking about that man with the mammoth cock. If the truth were known, and given the chance, I would jump his bones again for another great lay.

I'd had just enough to drink to loosen my tongue. I confessed that I really did have a terrific time screwing another man, especially knowing now that he had been watching all the time. I also told him that the insurance agent, Gerry is his name, had called and was to drop off the new insurance policy the next day.

Larry didn't say a word. I figured he was thinking how to react to this news or maybe even hatching some devious plan to get even. I decided to throw all caution to the wind and make him an offer I hoped he wouldn't refuse. I said if he liked watching me get fucked by another man so much that he could come home early tomorrow and maybe I could arrange a treat he'd never forget. I kept my eyes on his to let him know I wasn't joking. He hesitated for what seemed like eternity and then finally nodded and said yes, but only this one time. He said he was not going to run the risk of having this guy become a regular part of our lives. We worked out a plan for the next day, gulped down the wine and dashed for the bedroom for the greatest sex we'd had in years.

As planned, Larry got home early the next day. He was to hide in the pantry off the kitchen and go into the kitchen only when it appeared we were going to stay put in the living room. I made him promise not to come into the front room unless I called to him for help in case I was being hurt or threatened. If I was going to go through with this, I didn't want him barging in and inter- rupting the chance for the best piece of ass a girl ever had. We adjusted the kitchen door so it wouldn't close all the way giving him enough opening to see most of the living room.

Everything was ready, especially me. I had selected a simple low cut spaghetti strap top that was not too snug, and my best strapless, push-up bra that showed off my bust line and gave me plenty of cleavage. I chose a loose, wraparound skirt, no panties, bear legs and sandals. I used only a little make up, some lip gloss and powder on my cheeks. A dash of cologne between my breasts and thighs completed the effect. I viewed the finished product in the mirror and was pleased with the casual, sexy look. I could feel my pussy getting wet already just thinking about what was soon to take place. Man, was I ready!

I just about jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang. My legs wobbled as I tried to calm myself walking to the door. Opening it gave me another start. There were two men on my door step, not just one. Gerry smiled, said hello, called me by name and introduced his assistant, Sam. I stepped aside and let them in. Walking into the living room, Gerry asked if we were alone. I replied, yes, we were. His hand drifted down my back and cupped the cheeks of my ass. He gave them a firm squeeze. I raised no objection to this early advance. Instead, I laughed and said that I knew he had a "heavy burden" to carry but I didn't believe it required an assistant. We all laughed at the reference to the extraordinary size of his penis and the comment relieved my embarrassment and set the tone.

We went through the formalities of signing for the new policy while standing around the dining table. Sam looked on. I caught a glimpse of him checking out my boobs and smiled to myself. My outfit was having the desired effect. I also managed a glance toward the kitchen. There was a shadow behind the opening of the door so I knew Larry was in position and watching. We had decided I was not to look at the kitchen door at all to avoid Larry's discovery.

We were still standing, making small talk, when there was a pause in the conversation. Gerry took the initiative and held my hand in his as he told me he knew he was being presumptuous by bringing Sam along. He assured me that Sam was to be trusted to be discreet. He ran my hand up and down the length of his hardening manhood. As if I needed to be reminded of its magnitude! My face flushed, hot with excitement. I glanced at Sam. He had a broad smile on his face as he stared at my hand stroking Gerry's cock. I noticed he had a bulge growing in his pants too. Gerry went on to say how much he enjoyed last weeks meeting. So much so, in fact, that he hoped we could enjoy each other again and perhaps I would even share my charms with Sam. Their only purpose, he said, was to double my pleasures. Gerry pressed my hand harder against his cock.

My pussy was so wet. The juice was almost running down my legs thinking about that massive cock stuffed inside my tight little cunt again. The thought of these two good-looking hunks pleasuring me at the same time was mind blowing and too good to pass up. My head was reeling with anticipation and delight. There wasn't a sound from the direction of the kitchen, so I made my decision.

I gripped Gerry's cock, and gave it a good squeeze. Then I hooked my arms in theirs and guided them over to the sofa. Well, I said, we'll just see about that! Sam quickly sat on the sofa. Gerry directed me to sit on Sam's lap, that he needed to get to know me a whole lot better. I started to sit side-saddle but Gerry said no, straddle his legs with my back to Sam. As I spread my legs to sit, Sam ran his hands up my thighs, pushing my skirt up around my hips. He spread my naked cheeks so I could feel his stiffening prick through his trousers pressing against my wet pussy lips. He gave his prick several upward twitches which made me giggle so I flexed my bum muscles to squeeze him in return and let him know he was welcome there.

Sam explored my body with his hands. Up my inner thighs, brushing his fingers teasingly through my pubic hair, across my belly and cupping my breasts, fondling them. He lost no time in pulling my top off over my head and unhooked my bra. He began to massage my firm tits. He wet his fingertips with my wet pussy and caressed my nipples causing them to harden and stand erect. He rubbed my nipples between his thumb and forefinger increasing the pressure, harder and harder. All the while, he nuzzled and kissed my neck. His fingers sent sparks of electricity from my nipples to my pussy and back again. I was beginning to go out of my mind! He fondled my love box and then slid one, then two fingers into my cunt. He finger fucked me, reaching my G spot, and with his thumb and finger began to massage my love button. Sam pulled my swelling clitoris from out of its hiding place and masturbated me. Now I was ready to climb the walls. How quickly all this was happening.

Sam was giving me such marvelous pleasure with his hands, that I shook with excitement as I unzipped Gerry's fly and reached in to grab his slab of hard meat. He helped by unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants and shorts. The huge cock sprang to life as if it were a caged animal. I took hold and pulled him into my mouth. I licked the length of his gorgeous pole again and again and sucked on the massive purple glans. It shone wet with my saliva. I could only get about three or four inches into my mouth leaving the other six or seven inches for my hands to massage. I continued to marvel at the size of this guy. He was so big my fingers couldn't reach around the thick shaft. What a monster cock! I was getting hotter by the second as Sam continued to pull and tweak my nipples and fuck me with his fingers. I took Gerry's cock out of my mouth only long enough to plead for one of them to please get a cock inside me. My pussy was ready to be fucked. And I mean like, now!

Sam somehow managed to open his pants and push them down to his ankles. With one hand I guided his fat member into my sopping wet cunt. He slipped into me right up to the hilt with only a little effort. Sam's cock wasn't as big as Gerry's, but it sure felt wonderful. I was still on his lap, legs spread wide, one cock in my pussy and another in my mouth. Sam gripped me by my waist and began to move me up and down on his rigid prick. I had to keep both hands on Gerry's cock so it wouldn't slip out of my mouth. I hoped they would cum at the same time and give me a totally new thrill.

I wasn't disappointed. Gerry began to tense and arched his back holding his cock in my mouth with both hands behind my head. Sam thrust me down hard on his cock and held me there. With a groan, Gerry let loose a gusher with so much force that I had trouble getting enough air to swallow the hot load. I kept milking his cock as his seed squirted down my throat. Sam stiffened at almost the same time and shot his juices deep into my cunt. I could feel their cocks pulsate and jerk inside me as the cum spurted into both my openings. Now the rush overcame me. I exploded with the mother of all orgasms. The climaxes came in wave after wave and completely overwhelmed me. I became flushed all over and then goose bumps appeared as the hair on my arms stood up and I broke out in a cold sweat. I was in a state of ecstasy. My head began to spin and I was on the verge of fainting. I went limp and I fought to maintain consciousness. I sure didn't want to pass out and miss something. It was a sensation I had never experienced nor will I ever forget. It took several minutes for the delirium to pass and my heart rate to even approach normal. I hoped Larry was getting an eyeful.

Gerry withdrew from my mouth, got down on his knees, and lifted me off Sam's cock. He told Sam to use his cum to lubricate my asshole and get ready to fuck me in the ass. Sam rubbed his fresh cum into my asshole with his fingers and eased the head of his prick into my tiny brown virgin passage. I tried to relax the muscles for him to enter all the way. Now I was so hot and turned on that I wanted to fuck these guys in every way possible. Sam was about half way up my ass when, with no warning, Gerry shoved his firehose size shaft into my cunt. My pussy was so wet with Sam's juices he had no trouble jamming his cock all the way into me with one big push. His meat filled my vagina and it felt like he hit my backbone with the monster. I was relaxed and caught off guard, so there was no pain to speak of. Now Sam was fully inside my asshole and I cried with joy. Fuck me, I told them. Fill me with your cocks and your cum, I yelled. I could feel both cocks rubbing against each other with only a thin wall of flesh between them. I was filled to capacity and about to overflow. I came again and again. There was no end.

Gerry began to pump his wonderful cock in and out in long, slow thrusts, at first, to allow my cunt to adjust to his huge size. He picked up the momentum, and Sam held on. His cock worked in and out of my asshole, keeping time with each thrust from Gerry. Sam continued to tease my tits and clit while my tongue played tag with Gerry's. He rammed his cock deep into my tender pussy. The orgasms surged through me almost continually. It was like the tide, flowing in and out, always in motion. I kept bucking my groin into Gerry to meet his every penetration, taking care to keep Sam in my asshole. What delightful pleasures they gave me!

Sam came first to give me another new sensation. Feeling his cock burst inside my tender ass was a tremendous new experience. I had no idea a man's cock could feel so good there. Gerry held on for many more minutes, filling my cunt with his flesh, pumping me harder and harder, and now grunting with every stroke. When he finally did cum, the effect was mind blowing. His cock was pressed hard against the back wall of my vagina as he spasmed and erupted in me. I felt his cock jump as the spurts came, again and again. He must have a reserve tank somewhere.

After a few moments pause, Gerry pulled me off Sam, turned me around with my knees on the floor and my head in Sam's lap. Gerry got behind me and pushed my legs apart with his knees. He got up close, his arms around me, and held me tight. His cock pressed against my ass and his mouth so close I could feel his hot breath on my ear. He told me he was the next one to sodomize me. He said my asshole was stretched and filled with Sam's cum to lubricate me. But he would still go slowly and try not to hurt me. All the while, he stroked his cock along the dripping wet folds of my swollen pussy driving me absolutely insane. Each time he touched my overly sensitive clit I shuddered with another orgasm. I was in a state of constant climax. I didn't care what they did to me. I was in heaven and loving it.

Gerry's fingers found my stiffened clitoris and he teased it unmercifully as he eased the head of his rigid member into my asshole. For an instant the pain was intense. I quickly learned to relax the muscle and the pain subsided. Now he was in me several inches and began to slowly stroke his cock in and out. With each stroke he pushed in a little deeper. I discovered I could contract the sphincter muscle and squeeze him like a little vise, playing with him. He laughed and asked me to do that some more. I did, and it didn't take many more strokes before he emptied another load of hot juice up my ass.

I was concentrating so much on Gerry penetrating my ass that I almost forgot about Sam. He was laid back, smiling down at me. I had his softening cock in my hands and was slowly jerking him off. I returned his smile and pulled harder on his meat getting it to fill and stiffen. If I could just get him to ejaculate once more, I could get a taste of his cum, too. Sam laid his head back on the sofa closed his eyes, and smiled as if he were in a trance. I masturbated him and the milky sperm shot out of his cock so quickly that I almost didn't get my mouth open in time. Most of it squirted all over my face but I caught some in my hungry mouth. I wiped up the rest with my fingers and sucked on them. They were both equally delicious.

I fucked and sucked both of my lovers at least two more times that afternoon. We did every- thing imaginable to each other with little or no rest. When one got tired the other filled in, if you get my drift.

The next morning my dreams of the previous day were interrupted by the sound of voices coming from the direction of the den. One of the voices I heard was my own. I moved slowly since every opening in my body was tender. I found Larry, stretched out on the recliner watching TV. He was jacking off, while on the screen there I was, in living color, getting the fucking of my life. He had obviously concealed the camcorder somewhere in the living room and had taped the whole fucking afternoon. Larry looked up at me with a big shit eatin' grin, and said, "Hi honey, is this a turn-on, or what!"

We both broke into uncontrollable laughter as his prick erupted and cum squirted straight up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Insurance Agent Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds