• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Intern

The Intern

12

With three female thirty-somethings working in the office, the new intern heard a variety of opinions on college life, dating and men in general. She worked part-time between classes at the local state university. Full of personality and charming from head to toe, she is bubbly beyond description and a delight. The young mothers in the office, all attractive and enjoyable in their own right took every opportunity to chat and share. Having recently pledged a sorority and as a freshman living on campus, her social scene knew no ends and she was constantly responding to overtures made by young, horny, and attracted suitors.

And so it began. Every Monday upon her arrival, the young co-workers would hear about the previous weekend from the younger intern. From blind dates to sorority parties, she would relate her experiences to those probably reliving their youth and college lives with each story. With my office door opening to her desk, I could occasionally enjoy the conversation as well, hearing the youthful giggles and the innocently probing questions about each male companion.

Amelia was from a nearby town and could very easily and economically have commuted to her daily classes, but being a bright and outgoing girl and mature for her age, she was allowed to take up residence in a dormitory and experience the independence of living away from her home which was a mere twelve miles away.

At first, Amelia was able to maintain the small-town values and morals that had accompanied her to her first year of college life. She had been the homecoming queen, a cheerleader, an honors student active in her church and just prior to her matriculation had been voted queen of a local festival celebrated over Labor Day in her hometown. She had always been the All-American girl.

Amelia's social life continued to consume her hours away from work and the classroom so she had lots to discuss with her co-workers. Early in the week she informed us of an upcoming hayride and a date she seemed to being looking forward to more than any other she'd had. She had spent some time with the young man at a previous party and later discovered from classmates that he was considered a real catch. Amelia and her friends thought she was lucky to have attracted the interest of this one. She spoke effusively of him with her co-workers and social life mentors at work who were more than happy to render advice and tips on hayride dates and inherent vulnerability and exposure to male advances. Overhearing these conversations, I began to listen more intently and observe Amelia when she was within sight.

As the hayride weekend approached and the occasional conversation occurred outside my office, I began to notice a loss of Amelia's smile as each conversation ended as if she was not getting the advice or suggestions that she needed for this next social encounter.

Finally, Friday arrived and due to vacations and work schedules I found myself in the office alone with this lovely nineteen year old college freshman. All work done for the day and nothing left on the schedule, I suggested to Amelia that we call it a week, lock up and start our weekend a few hours early. She smiled meekly in agreement and started to gather her things as I locked the front doors of the office and prepared to head to my car in the rear parking lot and to the cold beer that awaited me at a local bar.

Amelia stood to leave but before leaving her desk asked, "Do you have to be somewhere soon? I was hoping to ask you a question."

Noticing nervousness in her voice, I felt a need to answer her question. The beer could wait.

I invited her into my office and rolled two conference table chairs out so we could sit more closely and without my imposing desk between us. I wanted her to be comfortable talking to me, not the "boss," although I still knew nothing of the subject matter of her planned inquiry. She sat on the edge of her chair as I leaned back in mine.

"What would you like to talk about, Amelia?"

"I really like working here, Mr. Miller, and..."

"Derek, please. Call me Derek."

"I really like working here, Mr... uh, Derek, and I'm afraid that what I'm about to ask may jeopardize my job. I've been struggling all day about whether I should ask you, but with the weekend about to start, I just decided I would go for it."

"Amelia, I hope you know you can talk to me about anything just like you chat with the girls here in the office," I said as I admired her youthful beauty and stylish college-age garb. This was the first opportunity I had to talk one on one with her and to absorb more than just her welcoming smile.

"I love talking to the girls and they have been so helpful to me as I get used to college, but I also hear how they talk about others, including their friends, and I know they can be very judgmental. I know I cannot ask any of them what I have finally the confidence to ask you. I also listen to how you talk about people and I think you are much more open-minded and forgiving than they are."

"Well, thank you, Amelia. I've made similar observations about them, and I'm glad you feel comfortable talking to me. So, what's on your mind?"

"'Comfortable' may be a strong word, but here it goes. Have you heard me talk about this hayride coming up? You keep saying 'Do you have a hot date', and actually I do. The problem is, I am so inexperienced that I am afraid I'll do something wrong and this will end up being my first and last date. I just don't want to blow it!"

Amelia's face grew a deep red, and she chuckled, "Well, actually I do, but I don't know how."

Taking a moment to fully comprehend what she had said, I started slowly, "Amelia, are you asking me for sex advice?"

"No, well, yes. I'm sorry. Maybe we should just go home and forget I even asked."

"Actually, you haven't asked anything as yet. Let's continue this conversation." I demanded as I sensed some excitement in my being.

"Okay. I'm going to tell you what I need to know."

With that, Amelia began a history of her sex life. This beautiful young co-ed began telling her sixty year old boss of all her experiences. As much as I wanted to interrupt for more details, I couldn't stop the flow of youthful sexual exuberance being shared.

Amelia began with her recent coronation as festival queen. Local festival organizers, including a handsome young couple that was known to have an "open" marriage, praised Amelia's beauty as she appeared at all the festival events and represented the community in local parades and pageants. She was required to wear the traditional queen's costume which included a short skirt and a top that had a plunging neckline. After donning the outfit the first two or three times, the conservative Amelia broke with her personal "rules" and began leaving both her bra and panties at home believing it allowed a better fit. The "freedom" was exhilarating and made her feel sexy for the first time in her young life.

Traveling from appearance to appearance took a toll on Amelia's family so she began accepting rides to her various gigs with the young open marriage couple. On one occasion she traveled far enough away that it required an overnight and the couple arranged to stay at a motel and planned to travel home the following morning. To save on expense, a single room was reserved with two double beds. As Amelia curled up in her bed for a good night's sleep, the couple commenced with rather noisy lovemaking. This was a first for Amelia and as she tried to ignore the couple, it triggered feelings in her that she could not deny. The young couple was clearly attempting to impress Amelia with their sexual exchange and made no effort to be discreet in the presence of the innocent roommate. In fact, they were passionate in their lovemaking and loud!

Amelia was unable to leave the room and truthfully did not want to escape this voyeuristic opportunity. As her hands began to creep under the football jersey she wore to bed to squeeze her puffy nipples into hard pearls of delight, she chirped a sigh of satisfaction. As she realized she had become unintentionally vocal she glanced at the young couple to see if they had heard. What she saw were two sly smiles from overactive mates. Amelia turned down their offer to join them, but in a moment of courage and excitement asked if she could continue to watch. The couple resumed what turned out to be an all-night session while Amelia explored her body as she drank in the sexual exploits of the two lovers in the other bed. It was at this moment that Amelia, festival queen and All-American girl was exposed to passionate lovemaking and the thrills that she found in her own body.

Adjusting my seating to account for the raging erection resulting from hearing this teenager relate this experience, I asked, "Have you had sex, Amelia?"

"No, I'm still a virgin although I think back to that night in the motel and I still get excited, if you know what I mean?" she stated and half-asked.

"So, is there more to your story?" I asked while clearly aroused at hearing a college coed relate the annals of her young sex life.

"Well, it kind of leads up to my question for you, but let me tell you more."

Amelia then began to say how she had met her "hayride date" at a sorority/fraternity trade party. He had obviously taken a liking to her and eventually they talked and danced throughout the evening. Concerned about drinking underage, Amelia had nursed the concoction of various liquors and fruit juices contained in a barrel from which all were imbibing. With warnings from parents, friends, and co-workers circling in her head, she was cautious although feeling the effects of her community cocktail. As the evening continued, she found herself in a darkened corner with Scott (sharing his name for the first time) and they began kissing and snuggling totally disregarding the party around them.

"I don't think I was drunk, but I was certainly tipsy. As we kissed, I felt the same feelings I had when in the motel room with the couple that night. I couldn't resist when he squeezed my breasts, but I wouldn't let him get inside my clothes. He was gentleman, I guess. So now he asked me on this hayride. I know what makes me feel good and I am excited about letting him go farther, but I'm not sure what I can do to please him. I can't ask the girls at the office because I'm afraid of what they might think, so here I am talking to you."

A thousand thoughts and reactions coursed through my body as I gathered the words to respond. How do I respond? If she has the courage to raise the subject with me, how much information should I offer, and how? Now it was up to me to summon some courage.

Seeing that I was trying hard to find the correct words, Amelia reached over and put her hand on my leg. I jumped a bit, as did my cock, in response as Amelia spoke in a voice more sultry than she had to this point, "Can I ask you what I'd like to know?"

"Please"

All the while leaving her hand on my leg just above the knee, Amelia proceeded to express her hope that I would expose myself to her and point out the pleasure spots that men enjoy the most and how best for her to touch each of them. She then stood from her chair and loosened the tie from around her neck that held the shoulderless top she was wearing allowing it to fall to her waist. A strapless bra was revealed that strained a bit to hold her breasts in a most inviting fashion. She then shimmied out of the top and the loosely fitting shorts she had worn to the office and that I found particularly appealing. Stepping out of her clothes she now stood before me in her bra and bright pink bikini panties that I much prefer to a thong. I was admiring her figure when she snapped me out of my trance.

"I hope you don't mind my getting comfortable but I thought what I have asked of you might be easier if I show you the seriousness of my request."

I stood and reached for her soft shoulders and held her at arm's length as I examined this young beauty from head to toe. I then turned her so that I might have a look at the shapely athletic ass that I only admired through her clothes up until this unexpected opportunity. I allowed my hands to follow the contour of her body from the shoulders to her waist and then over the firm protrusion of her bubbly butt as I sat back down in my chair drawing a deep breath as my composure returned following my touching this marvelous young creature. "Whatever she wants, I will try to deliver." I said to myself.

She exuded a new confidence in her voice with the situation at hand as she declared, "It's your turn now. I want to see your cock and I want you to show me what you like."

Experiencing a nervousness that I had not had with a woman since that first premature ejaculation that resulted from my initial exposure to a naked schoolmate so many years ago, I loosened my tie and began unbuttoning my dress shirt as I cursed to myself about the number of buttons to be loosened by my trembling hands.

"Here, let me help." I heard her say in a voice exhibiting a maturity beyond her years, as she deftly finished with the buttons and threw the shirt back over my shoulders. She then ran her hands under my t-shirt and pulled it over my head as she touched my bare skin for the first time.

Allowing me an opportunity to catch my breath, Amelia took a step back and unfastened her bra tossing it into the growing heap of clothing on my office floor. For the first time I hoped the tinting on my street-level office floor-to-ceiling windows were not allowing passersby the opportunity to witness this interaction between a young miss and one who could easily be her grandfather. But then again, if they could see, the exhibitionist in me unleashed an additional sense of exhilaration.

Oh so many emotions and feelings were present this late Friday afternoon in my downtown office.

As Amelia reached for my belt buckle, I kicked off my loafers and reached for her bare breasts and the puffy pink nipples that adorned them. The belt, buttons and zipper of my trousers offered little resistance to this college girl who now appeared to be on a mission. As my pants fell to the floor, Amelia waited no time in sliding her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, stretching it over my engorged cock and allowing them to drop to the floor. I stepped from my clothing, kicked them into our pile and continued to pinch the nipples and massage the whole of each plump orb as I assessed them to be in the 34B range. Amelia reluctantly stepped back from my touch and asked that we sit. She was in search of more information before her boss reached the point of no return for both of us.

As I sat, Amelia rolled her chair as closely as she could and then asked me to describe my genitals and how they might react to touch. It was my pleasure to do so.

I explained to her how an arousal caused the cock to fill with blood and making it erect or "hard." Of course at this point she was seeing the finished product as my thick and uncut six and a half inches stood proudly before her. I explained how the underside was particularly sensitive as was the area just below the head. She reached out and ran a finger along my cock and around the glans before I gently grabbed her wrist.

"Okay, if you want the full course on what makes a man feel good, you're going to have to listen for a while, otherwise, class will be let out early," I declared as she smiled in response. This older guy was enjoying feelings he had long forgotten and I wanted this exchange to last as long as it could.

"Can people see in your window?" she asked, noticing the large window onto the street for the first time.

"Not at this time of day but as it gets darker, you can see into the office when the lights are on." I informed.

"Oooooohh! When does it get dark? I'd want to have the lights on." She stated, having an exhibitionist flair that I happened to share.

"Are you sure," I asked. "As the lights on the cars passing through the banks drive-thru shine into our building, the driver and any passengers will get a show."

"Will that cause you to make a deposit?" she asked smiling with pride at her cleverness.

"I guess we'll find out."

The window discussion had allowed me to cool down slightly as her touch had clearly caused me to near my peak. I resumed my instruction by asking her to fondle my testicles telling her that they would feel very vulnerable to her touch but that men really appreciated a woman's touch and that most girls did not venture there. I let her know that Scott would be surprised and grateful if she should fondle his sack.

"Really, may I touch yours to see how they feel?"

"Be my guest." I invited as I moved closer to the edge of my chair allowing my balls to dangle from the cushion.

Amelia dropped to her knees as she gently caressed my testicles and leaned forward to examine them. As she did, I could feel her breath on my cock and balls. Amelia's other hand reached to hold my cock away as she concentrated on my sensitive sack. Without invitation and to my surprise she extended her tongue and lapped at my sack. I jumped in surprise.

"I'm sorry!" She declared. "Was I not supposed to do that?"

"No.. I mean 'Yes', you are supposed to do that but we just went from an undergraduate course in how to please a man to graduate work in one swipe of the tongue! Come here young lady." I instructed as I pulled her into my lap and gave her a warm and pleasing hug feeling her breasts against my bare chest.

"This has been somewhat clinical to this point and I'd like to make it a little more personal. We'll both learn more about each other and you'll be better prepared to treat Scott to the date of all dates, but I am going to give you some advice as we proceed about relationships in general. Now let's remove those pretty little panties so we are both naked."

"First, let's open those blinds. It's starting to get dark." Amelia stated as she smiled wickedly and my cock jumped again. It was pushing six o'clock and the shorter days welcomed darkness. Amelia wiggled out of the panties revealing a cleanly waxed pussy and sexily waltzed to the window, shaking her ass for my benefit and opening the blinds for all to see. She stood in front of the window a short while before returning to me.

"May I kiss you?" she asked upon her return to my lap and before I could respond, her luscious lips caressed mine and my tongue slipped between her lips instinctively. It wasn't a long kiss but it changed the nature of our exchange.

Both naked and feeling the urgency of the moment, we rolled our chairs closer to the window as I again massaged her titties and tweaked her nipples. She returned to my cock and balls and explored the texture of all that hung from my body. She dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock bringing it back to hardness and me to the edge of blowing my load into her virgin mouth.

I told her that Scott would be pleased with attention to his cock and balls. She responded by leaving mine for another more passionate kiss and by whispering to me, "To hell with Scott, right now I only want to please you."

Inspired by her passion, I reached between her legs to find a moist pussy. Bathing my fingers in her juice, I brought them to her mouth. She looked at me quizzically and then opened her mouth to taste her secretions.

"What do you think?" I asked while helping myself to a fingerful of Amelia. She only smiled as I continued, "For some reason, a man loves a woman willing to taste herself. If you liked it, it's yours to enjoy."

She pondered my statement a short while then stroked her pussy lips and licked her fingers seductively. A second stroke brought those tasty fingers to my lips. "My God, this girl is sexy and tasty to boot. If only I were forty years younger!" I thought to myself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Intern

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds